Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

He smiled as he moved, following her into the shower and wrapping his arms around her once more, gently kissing at her skin softly as the warm water rushed over the two of them. He shivered in enjoyment at the warmth surrounding them, his kisses moving up over her neck a bit as his hands explored her sides, making sure to ghost over every bundle of nerves to give her the most enjoyment, wanting more than anything else to give her the utmost pleasure.

Carlyle relaxed back into his arms, feeling like every stress and tension there was that could possibly be building up or had built up was leaving. She smiled softly and looked back at him and kissed him gently, before deepening it a little bit, even adding quite a lot of passion into it, turning in his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck. She couldn't live without him. That was established. He was her everything and she loved him dearly.

He smiled softly as she put more passion into the kiss, his hands moving over her hips gently as he pulled her close to him, pressing against her as his tongue slipped into her mouth. He let the warmth of the water rush between them, soaking their skin as one hand moved, lifting one of her legs and wrapping it around his waist, allowing him to push closer to her as his other hand slowly moved up to her breast.

She let out an inaudible moan through their kiss, grinding a little bit into his, ever so slightly, just enough friction to cause some pleasure into them. Biting his lower lip, she pulled from their kiss, trailing her lips to his neck and sucking on his skin there softly.

He smiled softly as he kissed gently down her neck, grinding against her a bit harder as he felt her suck on his. His hands continued softly, teasing gently here and there as he moved up her neck,"Taste me again..." he whispered in her ear,"Taste me as I make love to you once more..." he said as he moved, slowly starting to push into her.

She let out a shaky breath and moan as he teased her and an even more audible moan as he began to enter her. Her lips stayed against his neck and by request, her fangs sunk into his neck and started to take blood but slowly and little at a time so she could keep on it while he made love to her.

He gave a soft moan as he began to thrust into her, enjoying the feeling of her drinking from him and the feeling of her body tightening around him. He closed his eyes as he thrust deep into her, his hands moving and ghosting over her hips as he pushed as far into her as her body would allow, teasing over every sensitive spot he could.

She let out a deep groan to how fast and hard he had thrusted into her, to how far he was trying to reach into her. Her nails dug into his shoulder and she took little by little of his deliciously tasting blood, taking it so slow that it was more like a drop at a time. Sensually taking it and making it pleasurable.

He shuddered softly as he continued to push fast and deep into her, his hands ghosting over her sides with a gentle moan,"Mmm... s-so good..." he whispered as his hands ghost up over her breasts, rubbing gently as he thrust into her and grinded so he hit different areas.

He smiled as he kissed her lips gently, his hands ghosting over her sides as he pushed deeper and harder into her,"You're my everything... my beautiful sister..." he whispered as he sucked gently on her lower lip,"I never want to be away from you..." he said as he looked into her eyes.

She leaned back against the wall and tilted her head back, almost whimpering out in pleasure. "Neither...do I." She panted, bucking her hips into his, obviously so close. Her heart was pounding and she felt like her head would explode. This time of all times was so intense. She didn't understand why but it just was. It was really interesting but oh so good.

He pushed hard and fast into her, pushing as deep into her as he could as he moved, kissing at her throat as his hands moved, caressing ehr rear gently as he gave a loud moan,"Mmm... so good..." he said as he sucked on her throat before moving and kissing at her pulse softly.

He smiled, sucking on her pulse as he continued to thrust deep into her, shuddering a bit as his fangs slowly moved, grazing gently at her skin before he slowly sank into it, tasting her blood as it poured out slowly. He could see everything she had done up to this point, every moment of pleasure they had shared and every moment she spent thinking of him as she lay in her bed, pleasuring herself.

She found that she didn't like to bite him as much as she thought she would. Because when she did, she'd always see what he went through when he was gone and she didn't like what she saw. She didn't like to know especially since she knew what he did with another woman. As all this started to comeinto her mind now, it would go into his as he took her blood. It just came into her mind and she couldn't block it away and suddenly, the pleasure was fading and she pulled away, leaning back against the wall, breathing hard. She looked away, sliding down to the ground.

He saw this and moved, sliding down with her and pulling away from her neck, closing the wounds and moving,"Please..." he whispered to her, turning her head gently and looking into her eyes,"Don't dwell on this... it'll... make you distant... and I don't want to lose you... not again..." he said as he kissed her lips softly and lovingly, putting as much love into it as he could as he held her tightly to him, never wanting to let her go.

Carlyle looked at him and she put her hand on his cheek and sighed, nodding slowly. She kissed himback softly and then pulled away, resting her forehead to his. "I know...let's not taste each other for a while. Just so I can get over this. Because everytime I bite you, I see it and it kills me everytime again." She said gently. "I love you and I don't and can't lose you again. I'll die..."

He held her softly to him and nodded softly,"Okay..." he whispered to her, kissing her lips gently as he moved, turning off the shower and gently standing her up. He grabbed a pair of towels and dried them off as he moved them into the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and kissed at her skin, keeping it slow and sensual, wanting her to enjoy every feeling that he would give to her and her only, wanting her to know that he belonged to her, mind, body, and soul.

Carlyle went to their bedroom and she lay with him, cuddling up into him, her face buried into his neck. She took in his scent, forever wishingto be with him and only him.With a gentle sigh, she looked at him and bit her lower lip. "Shold we check on the kids?"

He smiled softly,"Yuri is probably already up..." he said softly as he moved, kissing her chest gently as his hands ghosted over her sides,"And you know our boy is going to be with her... they're inseparable..." He said as he laid her on her back, moving and kissing gently down her body and over her stomach a bit, slipping a blanket over them and covering himself in it, wanting to tease her by not letting her see what he was doing.

Carlyle smiled gently and she nodded. "Should we be worried that they end up like us?" She asked softly, relishing the feeling of how he was pleasing her with each kiss onto her body. She smiled softly and then giggled a little bit, tugging on the blankets. "What are you doing?" She laughed a little bit.

He smiled softly as he made sure she didn't take the blanket off,"Don't worry..." he said as he let his hands spread her legs, moving and licking gently at her slit,"If they do... we'll support them..." he said as his tongue slowly began to slide into her, his hands moving over her hips gently.

He smiled softly as he licked at her slit softly, pulling his tongue from her,"If they turned out like us... it would be okay... because we could support them..." He whispered as he nibbled gently on her clit, taking it between his teeth and pulling it,"And they would know they're still loved... and not thought of as weird..." he said as he began sucking on her clit, licking at it with his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom