Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space (Reboot) OoC

MsBloom

Moonchild
Where we plot.

Some basic but important information
The breeding protocol was always there as a contingency plan, in case any sort of disastrous event should reduce the human population aboard the colony ship to numbers below expected viable biological diversity through free choice of partner. Even with the colony ship intact and arriving at it's intended destination there was a protocol in place by which each adult man and woman were required to produce at least two children, a third and fourth child giving the parents a financial bonus for each additional child.

The contingency plan however was a little different, firstly in that it required all males and females over the age of 15 to breed at least three children without any promise of a bonus for a fourth or fifth. The children should preferably all be conceived within no more than a year of each other.

Choice of partner for each child was a free choice but also subject to strict regulations:

1. No couple already having produced a child were allowed to produce another until they had filled the mandated quota of at least three more children.

2. If a coupled male and female did not conceive a child within 6 months they were to be assigned new breeding partners.

3. Due to lesser probability of women over forty falling pregnant they were to choose younger males with more viable sperm to breed with and vice versa, younger females with a greater probability of falling pregnant were to choose older males with less viable sperm to breed with.

4. No colonist, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, were allowed to refuse breeding. Punishment for refusing to breed or secretly using any sort of contraceptive was banishment from the colony or be forced to breed without their consent. This applied to both males and females.
the only contraceptives allowed would be condoms or diaphragms to allow husbands and wives to still enjoy sex without risking pregnancy if they already have a child between them. All other methods such as birth control pills or implants, injections and whatever else of a more permanent nature would be illegal.
  • No one should feel that they need to write non-con to fully enjoy our group.
  • Non-con scenes should be labeled as such in the thread name so those wanting to avoid, not read them have a warning.

Last edited:
Cara's miniature drone

I've been thinking about that. Perhaps she uses it to initially spy on the family that took her in, maybe catching Lucas breeding the twins, and then going straight from them to Mac or something. (Assuming all involved players are cool with it).

However I do see it more as a journal thing though. Cara could comment on her little finds in her journal rather than having it played out in an interactive thread. Although ... Whenever a player or players wants to be spied on they tag you as Cara and you can watch the scene unfold to use as material for Cara's journal.

I mean (if they are up for it of course) how juicy would it be if Cara caught the Drake/Khan adults in a full on threesome, or maybe even found evidence that Mia is actually a second wife.

It's just my personal opinion of course but I think that makes a lot more sense than having her spying in a separate interactive thread. It gives more range for her to spy on the colonists and maybe use it as leverage against them should the gossip she picks up this way be juicy enough and secret enough. Like maybe (as has been discussed between myself and @apollo247 ) finding Owen helping his twin sister lose her virginity so it won't have to be given to someone she has no emotional attachment to at all.

There will be all kinds of juicy tid bits to spy on as the story progress.

I thought much the same as @MsBloom for the drone, lots of potential and I'm not opposed to having my characters being spied upon.

I had also thought for your starter thread though as having one of my characters notice and maybe disable the drone, forcing Cara to come confront them? Khandi sounds most likely in this sense but perhaps Mia. If you're interested.

Maybe post in the gossip girl thread with a link to a thread you want spied on?

If no one is interested then the Drone can get smashed up LMAO... (give it a few days or something?. :) )

FYI, I'm not going to have Cara's drone spy on the suggested scene in the Robinson's ship, for a number of reasons... mainly because if Cara is going to bear witness to a non con scene she is going to broadcast to everyone's comm's that an assault is taking place, then she is going to race over there and try and stop it, using deadly force if necessary... and since I'm sure that no one wants that sort of scene to play out LOL just assume the drone's not there.

@Jack Stalker Hey BTW! Putting a @ symbol in front of someones name tags them, you don't need to code in the Url to their profile page... uh... I guess everyone knew that already though, right? :D

OK, though technically, Capheus is in the right, Khandi isn't allowed to refuse him. But her reaction might help to drive the seriousness of the breeding protocol. But perhaps it is too much too soon.

Maybe post in the gossip girl thread with a link to a thread you want spied on?

Certainly. to connect the threads, the one being watched and the one watching.

FYI, I'm not going to have Cara's drone spy on the suggested scene in the Robinson's ship, for a number of reasons... mainly because if Cara is going to bear witness to a non con scene she is going to broadcast to everyone's comm's that an assault is taking place, then she is going to race over there and try and stop it, using deadly force if necessary... and since I'm sure that no one wants that sort of scene to play out LOL just assume the drone's not there

This is a fair point indeed. But the other scenes suggested are good?

@Jack Stalker Hey BTW! Putting a @ symbol in front of someones name tags them, you don't need to code in the Url to their profile page... uh... I guess everyone knew that already though, right?

I think we all do yes. You really are new to BMR aren't you?

I'm not new, just new to group games on this site. LOL

I'm not into actual traumatic non con, but I genuinely do not care what other people write about in their scenes! Have at it!! :D

Character wise...
Cara understands the protocol, but assumes people are going to willing find someone to pair off with. Trying to rape her will lead to someone being murdered and/or suicide.

Jason isn't going to go looking for trouble, but if someone is screaming for help right in front of him, then things will likely end in someone being hurt. LOL So let's avoid those situations :)

@Jack Stalker you likely missed our non-con protocol discussion. (@MsBloom when time allows maybe a summary as a spoiler on a sticky page please.)

• Non-con is totally optional and all writers must agree to such a scene.
  • Threads containing non-con shall be clearly labeled non-con so anyone can avoid them.
My apologies for not being more careful with my own rules. Your characters are of course free to react to any injustices they see. Assault is not allowed but neither is refusal to being bred.

Thanks. I'm okay with reading about absolutely anything, no matter how extreme... I just have my own Offs for my own scenes. I don't need trigger warnings, it's all fun and games! :)

Thanks for pointing that discussion out as I had missed it. :)

@Jack Stalker I have no issues with the drone at all and spying. Seems like fun to me.

As with non/con it is one of my kinks, though I wanted to put it out there that I respect everyone's limits as well. Which I'm glad that it's in the rules. Sorry just my random thought process getting away from me and wanted to put it out there.

But if anyone wanted to discuss a non/con scene with me, I'm happy to hear it in the DM's. I feel like Lucas would be more into it than Owen.

I've been stalking everyone's thread and loving everything so far. I'm excited to have this rp getting the reboot. I've missed rping with you all.

I will admit to some stalking as well, lol. I doubt that the drone would pick up anything except a romantic, picnic dinner by the lake and the subsequent lovemaking, at least for Charles' current scene, but if Cara's that bored, go for it (if @LeaT is okay with it of course), @Jack Stalker

She has already stated she is working until 10, 2 or 3 hours from now depending on her exact time zone.

I know, I'm just checking on her (and also, if she wants to include said time zone as part of her reply, so much the better) but mostly I'm just making conversation.

P.S. For me, 10 PM is in an hour and 40 minutes.

Well she will have much to catch up on, and lots of 'noise' is probably not helpful, especially when you are asking things you apparently already know.

Not all of our writers post multiple times a day, some may post once a week. Please be respectful of people with different schedules. I know you feel you are just being friendly, but it can feel like badgering and only adds to the stress of trying to keep up with a high volume group.

Back
Top Bottom