Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space (Reboot) OoC

MsBloom

Moonchild
Where we plot.

Some basic but important information
The breeding protocol was always there as a contingency plan, in case any sort of disastrous event should reduce the human population aboard the colony ship to numbers below expected viable biological diversity through free choice of partner. Even with the colony ship intact and arriving at it's intended destination there was a protocol in place by which each adult man and woman were required to produce at least two children, a third and fourth child giving the parents a financial bonus for each additional child.

The contingency plan however was a little different, firstly in that it required all males and females over the age of 15 to breed at least three children without any promise of a bonus for a fourth or fifth. The children should preferably all be conceived within no more than a year of each other.

Choice of partner for each child was a free choice but also subject to strict regulations:

1. No couple already having produced a child were allowed to produce another until they had filled the mandated quota of at least three more children.

2. If a coupled male and female did not conceive a child within 6 months they were to be assigned new breeding partners.

3. Due to lesser probability of women over forty falling pregnant they were to choose younger males with more viable sperm to breed with and vice versa, younger females with a greater probability of falling pregnant were to choose older males with less viable sperm to breed with.

4. No colonist, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, were allowed to refuse breeding. Punishment for refusing to breed or secretly using any sort of contraceptive was banishment from the colony or be forced to breed without their consent. This applied to both males and females.
the only contraceptives allowed would be condoms or diaphragms to allow husbands and wives to still enjoy sex without risking pregnancy if they already have a child between them. All other methods such as birth control pills or implants, injections and whatever else of a more permanent nature would be illegal.
  • No one should feel that they need to write non-con to fully enjoy our group.
  • Non-con scenes should be labeled as such in the thread name so those wanting to avoid, not read them have a warning.

Last edited:
Also none of the versions of the Chariot I have seen have individual door for front/back seat but either two door opening vertically or one with a ramp for boarding. So perhaps the question of the actual number of seats in the Chariots used in either of the versions of the series/movie is entirely irrelevant as long as we agree how many seats Our Chariots have.

I am hopeful that Bond's girlfriend is keeping him engaged IRL and he no longer has time for such distractions as this.

I for one am just cherry picking characters and playing out scenes within the settings. Given the slow pace of things, I think that works well for those of us that still have an interest. Not sure there is enough going on to attract new players but I'm always open minded for such.

I am hopeful that Bond's girlfriend is keeping him engaged IRL and he no longer has time for such distractions as this.

As am I. And if it is so then I'm happy for him.

As for myself and my recent evolution into co-habitation, for the first time since I moved out of Mum's basement a decade and a half ago, this site and my stories here have become shared moments, where I read them to her as I respond. Sometimes I even discuss my responses with her, ask for her opinion.

Anyhow:
How do we want to proceed?

With the second exploration of the ruins somewhat in progress we could kill of Nate. Maybe have him fall prey to some predator or something.

I for one am just cherry picking characters and playing out scenes within the settings.

This is probably the best way to deal with LiS under the current circumstances. Despite the above suggestion I actually feel that any attempt at building a larger story is doomed to fail. I am unsure of why though, other than the decline in active players, and yet I feel that isn't the main issue. There must be a reason why players just stop responding. Right?

I don't have much room to judge because I know I've been flighty in the past, but I don't want to let this die so I'd like to continue in some capacity.

I pretty much just look at it as a sandbox for us to play in and maybe follow some story lines that never quite took off. No pressure, no hurry.

Others could always come back if they see activity, but I doubt we will see much of that.

Perhaps we simply have to accept that we are now a trio.

I don't have much room to judge because I know I've been flighty in the past

There is a difference between being flighty and just vanishing. You have always come back and as things are the three of us are all kind of slow for whatever reason, and I like that because it take away a lot of pressure.

The three smutskateers.

three-musketeers-1245x700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom