Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Ashe leaned into the man’s touch before he sat back. “Make no mistake. I’m not trying to lay you. Yet I have to look like I’m working.” He smirked. Before turning in Ramiel’s lap and pouring himself a drink from the table.

As the man dropped his confession however. Ashe did look at him in surprise but thought for a moment. “I would’ve guessed vampire.” He took a sip of his drink. “I’ve lived a disreputable life, done what I’ve had to do to get by as you can see.” He motioned around them. “When I die- if it works that way I’m sure I’ll be a demon too some day.” He looked down.

“Growing up many people told me I was a monster. So no, as far as my interests in dating go, I don’t care who you are or what you’ve done. As long as there’s some good at the core of a person, even if it’s just for me.” He cleared his throat.

“S-sorry you didn’t ask for all of that but you meet a lot of scummy guys in this line of work.”

~~~~~~~

Theo nodded enthusiastically at the suggestion. “I think that’s a perfect idea.” He was ecstatic about this new venture the three of them were going on.

As they headed to their room though Theo turned back looking towards where Ramiel had left. “I’m really curious where he ran off too- but I’m also exhausted.” He shrugged and turned back.

That night he crawled in bed between his two sire and snuggled up comfortably between them. He slept possibly the best he had since being turned between the two men being so closed to the two men he loved dearly.

~~~~~~

Ashe overheard Trish having a loud conversation with multiple unfriendly voices. Peeking out of the curtain he noticed men in black with large coats talking to the hostess.

“Shit, hunters.” He slipped back behind the curtain as someone came up and spoke loudly. “Ashe there are some men here? They said they need to talk to you about your brother.” Ashe frowned. If he told them to send the hunters away the men would probably just come in anyway.

He sat back and closed his eyes focusing his breathing. “Come on I really need you to be perfect-“ he mumbled as he started to strain his face and dig his black acrylics into his knee. Suddenly there was a large ripple in the air before an exact copy of Ashe appeared and got up walking out of the booth. “That’ll buy us some time but what do we do?”

Ramiel was about to tell Ashe that he was not a monster just because of the things he was forced to do. He was not about to discuss how demons were made, or any of that with Ashe. It was a very secretive thing for demons, and they usually did not talk about how demons were made outside of the fact that demons were born the old fashioned way to some people.

The Blood God did not get a chance to make such reassurances. He picked up on the hunters in the nearby area, and he immediately said. "What are you worried about? I can bite them and kill them---actually no I cannot I forgot. I made a vow. But I have something else I can easily do. Watch this, Ashe."

Once again, Ramiel did not ask for permission, he started darting through the room at his full speed and started throwing the hunters through the walls, and once he had done so, he grabbed Ashe, again without his permission. He sprouted his pair of wings, and started flying back to the Vincent manor with Ashe in his arms.

======

The next evening came and Samuel woke up, having slept in the same room with Morgan. He gave him a kiss and said. "I hope last night was uneventful. After the last few nights, our family deserves a bit of a break. Let's go get some breakfast."

=====

Damon and Devan both woke up, laying on either side of Theo. They had only held him close the night before, but it was a closeness that they felt all three of them needed at this point.

Devan climbed out of bed first, and then said. "I wonder what kind of trouble Ramiel got himself into. A demon running an errand is not usually good news for the world around him."

Damon smirked and said. "You are telling me. He has a newfound freedom, except with that mask. He seems to have perked up quite a bit. Anyway I want to go down and check on Nathan. I still have not decided what we should do with him in the long term."

Damon turned to Theo and said. "Let's go down in the basement and have a conversation with the idiot.

With that Damon and Devan headed down that way, to the cell where they had chained up the man. He had the mask on his face, although Ramiel did not currently have the dildo shoved down it, he had done so a few times for shits and giggles.

"You know you are lucky he did not kill you." Damon said to Nathan as he looked down on him from where he was chained up. We all suffer the thirst because of what you did, you stupid bastard."

"I could say I am sorry, but I would be lying." Nathan said in reply. "You are lucky I lost my magic, and if it ever comes back, I will get even for this treatment. I cannot believe I ever loved you."

“Bite them and kill them?” Ashe looked at him confused but didn’t get an explanation as suddenly Ramiel was bursting out the curtain and throwing people through walls. Leaving the adult entertainer with his jaw on the floor. As Ramiel came back he looked at him. “I guess that works a bit more dramatic than-“ but then the man sprouted wings and clutched Ashe to him. With a small yelp they were off.

The smaller man had his eyes clutched shut tightly as some shots rang out from below him and he winced as he felt a hot streak of pain graze his leg.

~~~~~~~~~

As Morgan and Samuel woke up the mage conjured himself a cup of coffee and stretched with a big yawn. “Wow I’m gonna be walking funny today-“ he complained with a flush. He grinned and lovingly returned the kiss. “Yeah I hope today is relatively-“ he immediately shut up as he spotted something out the window. A flying figure that looking vaguely familiar with a smaller unidentified figure clinging to it.

“I’m- not even gonna ask. Breakfast sounds great!”

~~~~

Theo awoke well rested and refreshed stretching before he stood up and walked over to start picking himself out some clothes. As he listened to Damon’s idea. “Yeah… I guess let’s get the ugly talk out of the way early.”

As they headed down to the basement Theo was slightly nervous approaching the chained mage that’d caused everyone so much trouble. He wasn’t surprised. “Get even for this treatment? It’s been a mere day or two when all those times Ramiel was trapped in the council chambers or this basement and everytime it should have been you.” He hissed at the man.

“Maybe stop focusing on getting your magic back to be a nasty vindictive scumbag who harasses their exes and instead use this time to learn how to be a decent human being. Seeing as basically that’s all you are now.” He smiled sweetly.

~~~~~~~~

As Ramiel landed Ashe pulled away and limped to a nearby seat looking at his leg. He looked at the small graze wound on his upper thigh and sucked in a breath. “Hey um, thanks for getting me out of there I don’t think they just wanted to talk. But um you got some wrappings and maybe some suture supplies?” He said breathing a bit heavy. The injury was minor and he would be fine probably not even a scar if treated but Ashe was still human, but his blood. It didn’t smell like Theo’s exactly, there was a familiarity about it but Ashe’s blood smelled like a symphony of flavor where as Theo’s was a unique rich flavor.

Once they had arrived at the Vincent manor, Ramiel said excitedly. "Welcome to your new home. I am so glad we are friends now, and your brother will be so excited to see you. Would you like to see your new room now? I can show you to your room, and dress that wound for you."

=====

Samuel saw Ramiel landing outside the window and said. "Ok, I am not even going to ask either. Let's going downstairs and get some breakfast why don't we? There doesn't seem to be enough coffee in Columbia for today's unfolding events. But we can try."

====

Damon looked down at Nathan and said. "You need to shut the fuck up. And I am going to make sure you do. Until you learn to speak to your new masters with some respect, you are going to eat a dick."

With that Damon took the dildo from the Adult Toy Box from his dungeon and shoved it down Nathan's mouth before he could even blink.

“New home? Wait Theo’s here!?” He didn’t correct Ramiel on the friend part, he had just saved the strippers life and it was by far not the worst first impression he’d ever gotten.” He unzipped his thigh highs and tossed them aside and threw the bunny ears on the couch.

“Ramiel I love your enthusiasm but I am still bleeding here and a little stressed out about it- I like pain as much as the next kinky twink but I know I also need most of this stuff in my body-“ he admitted.

~~~~

Theo watched Damon shove the dildo down Nathan’s throat and covered his mouth smirking a bit. “Hey it shouldn’t be a problem for you. We both know that thing doesn’t do him justice.” He smirked and kissed Damon’s cheek before standing up.

He narrowed his eyes slightly speaking in his mates mind. Would ghouling him be a feesible idea at all? Maybe we could bind him to a vampire and then he’d be pretty stuck in here right?

"Ghouling him might be the best bet." Damon said in Theo's mind. "Ramiel seems to be considering it. I think he wants him to pay for his transgressions indefinitely and immortality would do that. We just need to consider who would do so. We do not want to anger Ramiel by going against him he did harm him the most. However, my thought is he might be able to redeem himself. Is it bad that I even care about his soul?"

====

Ramiel got the items to dress Ashe's wound and he went to make the tourniquet he needed for it. "Sorry I got too excited and forgot that you were bleeding all over the place. You are human and cannot take the punishment most people I am around can."

"I would like to find you some pain medicine from somewhere. Or maybe get you a potion to help heal you. Something. By the way what is up with your blood? It smells odd." Ramiel said.

And that’s the difficult thing Theo replied. Which one of us could stand having this guy bound to us for eternity ? He wondered. Just then he grabbed Nathan’s hair through the bars and lightly banged his forehead into them. Enough to hurt but not concuss. “That’s for popping in and dicking around so much I got bit by the blood god!” He spat. “I bet that was your plan wasn’t it? Pop in and showboat til I got bit and Damon’s new mate died in front of him. Things just really aren’t working out for you are they?”

He stood and stretched. “Anything else we need from this guy?”

~~~~~

As Ramiel handed him the supplies Ashe got to work disinfecting his wound before he stuck a strap from some of his costume into his mouth and began suturing the sounds closed. Letting out little grunts of pain with flushes of pink in his cheeks and small whimpers. Perhaps a side of masochism in this twin?

“I don’t know- they did some stuff to me in the egg while we were still developing. It did all sorts of weird things I’m not sure about. They can’t tell me my blood type though and I seem to have some telekinesis or telepathy or something.” He sighed. “It’s like reverse albinism. As soon as I start bleeding my body begins producing blood at a high rate so I bleed like a hose everytime I get injured but it’s rarely ever that bad I don’t actually lose very much blood.”

Nathan could not reply at the moment because he was too busy choking on a dildo, but he shrank back, away from Theo, obviously fearing him now that he was a mere mortal.

"Come on, let's leave this idiot down here to stew in his juices." Devan said as he grabbed Theo by the hand and started leading him up the stairs, Damon following close behind.

====

"It's odd," Ramiel said as he stopped the man's bleeding. "Your Blood is not making me lose my shit. I guess I should explain to you who I am." Ramiel said. "I am the Demon of Blood Lust and the Progenitor of the Vampire Race. Other demons have created vampires since, but I am the original. It was because of a former mage who cursed me. We are trying to find, a solution to the problem."

Ashe listened as Ramiel began to explain blushing as the man helped him with his wound. “So you’re like, the god of vampires basically then or like the all father of vampires or something.” He panted relaxing a bit now that he wasn’t focused on his wound.

“I feel like a remember them telling us stories about you when I was really little and still in the legion… Aren’t you like, always starving? Is it because of that mask?” He reached and just touched the jawline of the mask gently and there was a sudden click as the enchanted lock popped off and the mask fell into Ashe’s hands. There was a limited about of people who could take it off and Ashe wasn’t in the list but maybe since he was Theo’s twin? “Um…. Whoops?”

~~~~~

Theo quickly walked up the stairs with Damon and was looking forward to breakfast. When he got there and only saw a few of the family though he raised an eyebrow. “Really…? Ramiel’s not back yet? I expected him to be here like an hour early”

“Oh he’s back.” Morgan sipped his coffee. “I don’t know what he’s doing and he has his own right to privacy, but he’s back.

The look on Ramiel's face was one of sheer surprise. "You should not have been able to take that thing off...." The Blood God said in reply. "It's connected to Theo's DNA. Only he was supposed to be able to remove it."

"Damn it boy you have me using the honor system right now. I vowed never to bite again, unless I knew for sure someone would not be killed." Ramiel said. "How much honor does a demon really have?"

=====

Samuel took another drink of his coffee and said. "He let Morgan and I have privacy, we can offer him the same. Also he let the three of you have privacy. Anyway Henry tells me that you three are getting married. Im excited. I want to be a bridesmaid."

Devan did a spitake. "Yeah I could see that. I dont know why you did not say you wanted to be a best man. I dont even know who to make best man. Not Henry certainly. He can be the flower girl. Tyler maybe. He can throw the bouquet instead of a throwing knife."

"You have really thought this all through haven't you?" Damon said. "I hope you are kidding about Henry and Tyler being in the wedding. Because both of those idiots tried to kill our bride."

Ashe moved the mask to the side and set it on the floor. So your bite kills, like immediately. He moved his hand up and pushed hair from Ramiel’s eyes. “I mean we’re very different but we are twins. Maybe that works as some kind of magic loop hole?” He shrugged.

“I don’t think you’re going to kill me Ramiel. We’re friends now. But I can put the mask back on if you like, I think.” He said.

~~~~~

Theo enjoyed the conversations at breakfast but as Samuel brought up their wedding he coughed on a piece of bacon. “You know for someone I see about as often as a rat he sure moves information around a lot and knows what’s going on around here.”

Theo laughed at Damon’s final comment. “I don’t know, if we don’t let Henry help with the wedding somehow he might cry then try to kill me again.” He laughed and picked up a sharp knife making a small but deep jab on his wrist before dripping his blood into each of Devan and Damon’s cups.

Ramiel smiled in the direction of Ashe. "I think first, I would like to kiss you. The first kiss I have had in hundreds of years." The demon reached in and met the other man's lips gently before pulling away.

"I promised I would wear this thing until I knew for sure I would not need it anymore. It feels, good not having it on, but I should keep my promise don't you think?

======

"You know, we need to get you fed." Damon said to Theo. "I think we should go into the club and get you someone to feed from. So you can get it from the vein. I can help. I have not done much in the past few days to work with you. I have been a shitty sire. I want to be better for you."

“Kiss me..?” He murmured blushing deeply as Ramiel pressed their lips together. Ashe gently put his hands on the man’s shoulders leaning into it and whimpering as he felt teeth gently caress his lip. As Ramiel pulled back the man was red in the cheeks.

“That was nice…” he smiled flustered but looked down at the mask. He felt bad for Ramiel. “Can I give you my blood? Would that help? Are you sure the bite kills everyone?” He picked up the mask gently.

~~~~~~~

Theo looked towards Damon and thought about his idea sighing a bit. “You’re right… I’m just scared I’m gonna hurt somebody. Also most of the times I’ve been bitten have been like an intimate thing so that makes me a bit anxious. But Damon you haven’t been a shitty sire to me. For the most part it’s been crazy around here, that’s not your fault.”

He leaned over and gave the man a loving kiss. “Also I haven’t been into the club yet so I’m excited to see it.”

Ramiel watched Ashe closely for a moment and said. "My bite did not kill your brother. I am beginning to wonder if it would not kill you. But I am not going to bite you to test it. There are other ways magically that involve mixing my blood with the blood of others.

I have done so over and over to no avail. If my blood will kill someone, it will turn the blood black as night, and it does so within thirty seconds. If they will survive, the blood turns a milky white color.

If you would consent we could get a dish or something and perform the test to see. But we do not have to do it right now. We should put the mask back on for the time being, because wearing it is more than a safeguard. It was a vow I made to have it on until I know for sure that I wont kill anyone not wearing it. Taking it off is meant to be a symbol of my freedom from Nathan's curse."

======

"Let me show you to the entrance to the club. There are actually two entrances to the club, one through the master bedroom of the house where we slept together last night, the second is through the large closet at the end of the hall. We wanted it to be somewhere secretive, so it looks like a closet on both sides and noone knows the wiser." Damon explained as they headed towards the end of the hall together where the
'closet' was.

"It's magically enchanted so that only members of this family are supposed to be able to open the door on top of that. Because our blood is in your veins, you ought to be able to pass through. Try to open the door to our walk in closet. Which is a lot more massive than it looks." Devan explained. "It is because it is gutted out with magic it is actually like an entire other wing of the house."

Last edited:
Ash nodded as Ramiel spoke gently fastening the mask to his face once again. Gently clicking the lock back in place. “I won’t make you break a promise but I think you’re right we should test it. I’m interested to see.” He admitted.

He stood and walked over getting a wine glass and a small sleek knife before sitting back down in front of Ramiel. He made a small quick slice on his arm, blushing and letting out a small heated whimper. True to his word even from the small wound blood poured freely until the glass had enough. He set the glass down and took Ramiel’s hand gently pricking his finger and letting a few drops fall in.

Ashe watched and held his breath, not exactly sure what he was supposed to be watching for as he held a cloth to his arm. If Ramiel looked closely he could see the white ghosts of scars across Ashe’s body.

~~~~~

Theo had been curious for the past while about this club and how one could supposedly get to it but as Damon began to explain he became even more bewildered. At the legion there had been secret entrances and things but nothing magical like this.

He followed them to the closet door and raised an eyebrow. It was a good, ‘hidden in plain sight’ entrance. “I don’t know if I’m underdressed or over dressed but-“

“Nope- you are not going into the club like that-“ Morgan called as he scurried down the hall with something in his arms. “Hold on- give me just a minute-“ Morgan suddenly grabbed Theo’s shirt and yanked it off of him causing the fledgling to yelp.

“…. You need to get your nipples pierced. I could do it later- anyway” he pulled what looked like a blue net out before shoving it over Theo’s head and down over his body revealing a bright blue fishnet shirt. “And also I put this together in my free time-“ he latched a leather choker with a small cameo with the initials DV delicately etched into it. “The best part is nobody without Damon or Devan’s blood can take it off.” He smiled big.

“Anyway have fun!” He said before running off. Theo stood there stunned before looking down at himself. “I look like a fish- whatever.” He looked ahead and pushed open the closet doors.

Samuel was right at the door of the closet when Theo opened the door, and jumped visbility. "You two nitwits really need to use the other entrance like we agreed so we can stop running into each other and having you scare the shit out of me like this. "

"He explained to you right? Vincent Clan members, vampires only are the only ones who can enter and leave the closet. Its enchanted so that noone else can. However I suppose that wouldn't stop Morgan here. After all he had sigils somewhat effective against Ramiel. And he drained Nathan of power."

"Anyway are you about to show Theo how to feed? I would help you but, you know I dont feed much and leave them alive. I prefer killing my prey, and choose either those who deserve death, or want it. Anyway good luck, Theo. Let me know how it goes."

Theo jumped too and let out a little curse under his breath. He nodded about the magical doors and Morgan smirked as Samuel spoke. “Oh no they couldn’t keep me out. Especially because there’s alcohol in there.”

As Sam spoke about feeding Theo felt kind of bad for him and at the same time little nervous that he wouldn’t be able to feed well.

Morgan walked up and kissed Samuel’s cheek looping his arm with the vampires. “You wanna go watch some bad horror movies from the 80s? We can watch ‘Attack of the Killer Tomatoes’ and I’ll makes us grilled cheese and tomato soup?” He suggested.

Theo looked at each of his sires then down at his new shirt before sighing and turning around. Gently he pushed the doors open and stepped through.

~~~~

It felt like forever the darker blood mixing with the lighter. Ashe swallowed as he was worried it was getting darker until at almost exactly 30 seconds white began to bloom through the red mixing and swirling until it was pure as snow. Ashe raised an eyebrow. “W-what does that mean?”

Ramiel grabbed Ashe by the shoulders and hugged him tight. "Oh god, oh wow, oh shit, you, you are immune. I can bite you. You may be able to help me cure this. Fuck yes..."

Ramiel kissed Ashe hard, but did not bite him, he would not do so without the mans permission even if he could do it and it wouldn't kill him.

====

Samuel smiled and said. "Grilled Cheese Tomato soup and old bad horror movies sounds about right." He started skipping off with Morgan.

"You know I am going to have to feed again soon or I am going to end up going on a Ramiel worthy rampage right? It happens ever so often to me. I have fought it since I was turned. The feelings. Maybe you can help me through them. Although I obviously cannot feed from you without knowing the results ahead of time, so I will need to feed from a real flesh and blood human soon. Do you think Im sick, Samuel? For enjoying the killing?"

With that he turned the corner where he saw Henry exiting through a hidden door in the wall. He saw surveillance set up, and realized that there were hidden cameras all over the house that had a feed going into the room. "What the fuck is this!"

Samuel pulled him out of the room and tossed him against the wall hard.

Ashe let out a small squeak as Ramiel grabbed him and the man blushed smiling slowly as he realized what Ramiel was saying. He blushed harder as the demon kissed him but grinned.

“Really!? That’s awesome! That sounds, hard though. How would we go about that?” He said. He thought for a moment then released the lock on the mask again. “I wanna test it-“ he admitted with a slight flush.

~~~~~~~

Morgan strode happily along Samuel but as the man began to lament having to food soon and asked if Morgan thought he was sick the mage stopped and gently pushed the vampire up against a wall looking into his eyes. For a moment he looked troubled by memories. Then he smiled.

“I’m afraid you are sick, fucked in the head even. But let me tell you something, So am I, so is everyone else in this damn house. And you know what, if you weren’t a least a little sick, fucked up in the head, possibly psychotic. I wouldn’t want you so fucking bad.” He kissed the man hard before they continued on their way.

Morgan froze though as he too saw Henry coke from the secret room. “What in the fresh hell-?” As Sam tossed the man Morgan groaned.

He paced slowly up to the small human with a wicked grin. “Tsk tsk tsk, Henry. You really fucked up this time” the mage crouched down and took Henry’s chin in his hand. “How I have been waiting for an excuse to get my hands on you-“ he gripped the man’s chin harshly and his eyes swirled dangerously before he let go and got up.

Morgan began to walk away before muttering a single sentence under his breath. “Open the devil’s coffin” would echo quietly as he took Samuels hand.

Suddenly there was a bang as a large demonic looking sarcophagus slammed down at the end of the hallway. It’s eyes began to glow blue before it swung open with a loud creak and shadows poured out onto the floor. Then nothing happened.

Until with jumpscare like timing icy hooks on chains shot out and latched onto Henry’s clothing before dragging him back across the floor into the coffin which then slammed shut.

Morgan turned to Samuel. “He’s fine. He’ll be good and shaken when he comes outta there but he’s fine-“ a

"Oh I am excited but nervous. I mean your blood wouldn't turn white when mixed with mine if you would not be safe to be fed from. I also know that your brother is immune so it makes sense. But what if it hurts you? It still hurt Theo a great deal." Ramiel explained. "Are you sure its ok with you?"

Ramiel felt some desire stirring in him that was deeper than blood. It was pretty carnal shameless lust. He did not know the young man enough for it to be deeper than that, but he still did not like the idea of harming him for his own benefit.

"Now you seem to have a thing for pain. Am I right? Sorry if I am making you uncomfortable at all with these questions. I just have not had the chance to be with someone who wont fear me for a very, very long time."

====

Samuel kissed Morgan and then said to the mage. "You are wicked as hell. I totally love it. We need to clear these cameras out of here, and determine how long to leave that cheeky bastard in the 'Coffin of Doom'.

"Anyway, I kind of want you to see me feed. Is that weird? You said you are turned on by me being a sicko, so, maybe that would make for steamy sex afterwards. I am kind of thinking someone that deserves to die this time." Samuel said.

===

Damon and Devan led Theo through the closet until they had passed through the secret wing of the house, all the way to the other side which led into the club.

"It shouldn't come as too much of a surprise but this is a male strip club." Devan said as they stepped inside. "We are all very attractive homosexual men after all."

"Now there are a few regulars here who have experience being fed from. There is our dancer Justin. He is shy but sweet. There is Kevin he is way too outgoing for his own good. We have Ben, who, well you have to meet him to know him. Or we can go kill a rapist or something. It's up to you." Damon said.

“I’m sure it’ll be okay. The blood turned white so if it’s safe for you to do so you should feed. I mean I’m assuming it feels better to bite instead of just drinking from a glass or something?” Ashe shrugged. He blushed a bit hotly though as the demon called him out.

“Oh. You noticed huh? Um, yeah. It’s like my nerves are wired wrong or something. Things still hurt but there’s something about the pain that gets me” He shook his head with a smile and red cheeks. “But yes, I’m sure about this.” He nodded.

~~~~~~~

Morgan smiled at Samuel. “Of course I’d love that.” He smirked at the idea of watching Samuel feed. It did sound rather sexy. He turned and looked at the surveillance room. “How did he set this up under everyone’s nose? Furthermore where did he get all this stuff?” Morgan took out his phone snapping some photos.

“I know someone who will take care of him. I think anyway I doubt she’ll be very happy about this.” He sent Serena the images from his phone and filled her in. He’s stuck in the sarcophagus on the hallway. You can open it just fine but he can’t.

The mage helped his lover clear out the cameras before looping his arm with Samuel’s again. “Shall we get you fed?”

~~~~~~

As Theo stepped through the closet to the club his jaw dropped a bit and he got his token flushed expression. “I’m not surprised but um, never been to a club like this-“ he admitted listening to his mates speak.

He looked around at the various men. He was used to feeding from Devan or Damon at this point but this was still new. “Umm well everyone seems like a good candidate? I don’t know I’m curious to at least meet this Ben I guess? Unless there’s some creep in this club that has it coming.”

Damon picked up the phone when it rang. "Excuse me a minute. Yes, Ahaha. I understand. I agree, go ahead."

He hung up the phone and then told Devan and Theo. "So Serena said Henry decided to spy on the entire family. We are kind of sick of his shenanigans and we have talked to Lucas Sangrey and he is going to trade Henry for Ben. So its good you want to meet him. He was starting to form frienships with us all so he should be happy to hear this."

"Oh let's go tell Ben." Devan said. He walked over to the young man in the tight leather pants and form fitting white top, and smiled at him. "Oh I have good news for you Benjamin. You are going to be coming to live with us from now on. We traded Henry for you. I know you wanted that to happen anyway so I bet you are ecstatic."

"No, I am disappointed as hell. I wanted to play butler to Lucas Sangrey for the rest of my life. He is the most stimulating and least egotistical bastard on the Vampire Council. And the wardrobe, I mean just look at what he sent me here wearing."

I would much rather be paraded around in a thong like Sangrey does at home. See my dear Theo, am I allowed to call him that, or am I expected to call him Sir? Like Sir Lancelot and the Knights of the round table, Sir Theodore just sounds like a Knight in Shining Armor. And what is with that shirt? He looks like a fish?" Ben said jokingly.

"I'm just kidding, I am excited as hell to move in with someone vampires with half a personality and who know how to have fun. And you are all very hot so if I am expected to provide my blood or anything else, than I am more than eager."

"Can I give Theo the gifts I got for him now?" Ben asked Damon. "I was so excited to meet him that I helped myself to some things in Sangrey's manor. Don't worry. He wont miss them."

Theo blinked curiously as Damon took a phone call and wondered what was up until the man explained. “He what!?” Theo shook his head.

As Devan began leading them over though he followed excited to meet this Ben. As they walked over Theo smiled politely. Ben was very attractive and charismatic. He let out a small laugh. “Actually, my full name isn’t Theodore.” He held up his arm and showed the three men the old faded letters and numbers on his inner upper arm. It read TH30. “I didn’t have a name, just this tattoo so I went with it.” He shrugged.

“Blue also isn’t really my color this was Morgan’s, aggressive pick.” He admitted. “I think a black one over a guy with some muscles would be hot but I just feel like produce or something.” He chuckled. “Don’t worry though I’ve been meaning to ask these two if they might take me shopping for some clothes. Maybe we should bring you too?”

As Ben got excited about the gifts he wanted to give Theo the smaller vampire was taken a back. “You didn’t have to do that-“

Damon watched as Ben started introducing himself to Theo, knowing that Theo was immediately going to see that he was really a character. Devan smiled as he stood there idly and both men raised a brow at the same time as Ben mentioned that he had gotten him gifts and had basically stolen them from his employer.

"I gotta know," Damon said to Ben. "What things did you help yourself to?"

Ben opened the box. "The keys to one of Sangrey's cars, the key to one of his businesses, and the key to one of his residences."

"Um, Ben," Devan said. "You cannot just take these things from Sangrey without asking."

"I am sure it will be fine." Ben said. "He told me I could give Theo three things, and he said they could be anything I wanted, and he would cover the costs. He loves the shit out of me so I am sure that it will be ok."

"You will call and ask." Damon said in reply. "And not assume that you can give away my cars businesses or residences like this after you move in. We like you, but not that much."

Damon called Sangrey and got him on speaker phone. "Excuse me, Lucas. I am sorry to bother you."

"You are never sorry about anything so don't lie." Lucas said in reply. "What is up, and why are you calling?"

"Ben said that you told him he could help himself to whatever of your things he wanted for Theo, is this true? I hope it is because I would hate to have to punish him already."

"Actually it is. I have about a dozen cars, a dozen businesses, and so many residences I lost count, so its no big deal. I know Theo has nothing and this will help him out. He is going to be a member of the Council after all so he has to have some kind of wealth or something. And does he like Ben, because if not I can send him another human servant."

"No that is fine." Damon said. He looked at Devan confused. "Ben is for Theo? I thought, oh never mind what I thought. And Theo, on the Council? Are you out of your ever loving mind? The hunters will lose their shit."

"Precisely. Anyway I am going to your wedding." Sangrey said. "Consider these wedding presents."

Last edited:
Theo’s jaw dropped as Ben opened the box. He was equally floored and excited but also nervous.”ummm I’m shocked I don’t know what to say. I just hope no one gets in trouble for this.” He half chuckled.

He got even a little more nervous as suddenly Damon was calling this Lucas Sangrey he’d heard so much about. He began to relax though as the call seemed to be going well. Then as he heard Damon said something about him being the council Theo almost dropped the box.

“what!? I mean tell him thank you for the gifts but-“ the call ended too quickly though. Theo stood there in shock for a moment.

“Me? On the council!? But I was only just turned! Hmmm I’ll have to think about it. But tell him Ben seems fine.” He smiled nervously and turned back to the human.

“Speaking of- all this stress has my stomach churning. That’s kind of why we came in here. “ he blinked. “Um, Ben would I be imposing if I asked to er, drink from you?”

Back
Top Bottom