Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Theo yelped and cursed as Devan pulled him off of the spikes. The fledgling shaking w but as he looked at the holes in his hands that were starting to close.

Morgan stopped and stared at the screen frowning deeply. “Just who the fuck is Henry working for anyway!?” He spat. He caught sight of the man in the balcony and suddenly he was behind him with his hands on his shoulders. “Hello Henry~ Did we not learn our lesson last time?” Morgan teleported again with Henry this time and he slammed the man onto the screen holding him there with a magical bind as the blood started to drip down towards the human.

“Let’s see, shall we. If whoever this person you’ve teamed up with cares about you huh? Like Damon cared about you. Because you know even right before you moved he would’ve saved you. You took his heart and played with it like play dough then tried to act surprised when he decided to find a new mate. People don’t like being manipulated Henry.”

Theo kissed Damon hard as he yanked the man’s hands off of the spikes. Once the three of them were free he made sure to help evacuate the theater.

Morgan waited until the blood got a little too close to Henry for comfort before he tossed him towards the brothers to deal with.

The mage sighed and held out his hand checking the magical energy. “It can’t be- so many mages-“ his brow furrowed. He looked around the room closely tearing down decorations and curtains to reveal magic sigils that brought a grin to his face. “They were hoping I wouldn’t get here fast enough I think.” He grinned

Suddenly the sword from before slid into his hand and he held it up. “The holy sword of fairies, protect us-“ he whispered under his breath before stabbing the sword into the sigil causing a blinding light as pure holy energy was sent through the magical channels that, whoever this was, had opened.

He quickly went around and did the same to each magical symbol.

The phone rang, and Damon answered it and put it on speaker phone. "What is it? Samuel, we are kind of in the middle of trying not to die."

"Nathan, he has something he says he needs to tell you." Samuel said. His voice sounded urgent.

"It's Simon Tansley, Morgan. And the rest of the Black Viper Cabal. It has to be. I am having dreams and Simon is haunting them. He says that they want the Blood Lake. They want to use its power to drive fear into the hearts of men----" Nathan said.

"Ok, Nathan we get the idea...." Serena's voice said from the same room. Obviously she had thought it a good idea to come out from her wing of the house for this emergency.

"I am betting, given that these idiots like to use Soul Ties to fuel their magics, that they are using yours. And where is that mage who was in the audience? I do not see him." Devan said, trying to get Henry to answer.

"I am done with questions. And my patience with your bullshit is over." Damon said as he suddenly moved like a snake and ripped Henry's throat out.

Baphomet hummed as he was walking through the theater sipping an outrageously large sugary drink. He looked upset. ‘Pup pilot 2’ was sold out. It seemed like suddenly everything was sold out aside from the movie the brothers had gone to see.

The theater was also strangely quiet and empty now behind the counters. He’d helped himself to the beverage.

As he walked towards the theater they were in Baphomet heard the commotion but didn’t pay a whole lot of attention as he walked in. But he rounded the corner just as Damon ripped Henry’s throat out.

~~~~~

Morgan let out an angered yell as Nathan dropped the name. “Simon!? Simon Tansley!? That old dust bag is still kicking and trying to impress people with his cult?” He groaned.

He was glad when Devan started interrogating Henry but even he was a bit shocked as Damon ripped his throat out. Theo went a bit pale but said nothing.

“Oh- shoot. Why’d you do that?” Baphomet burped. “Oh well” He walked up to Henry and shut his eyes. Then Baphomet’ Shane suddenly seemed to phase through Henry’s chest until he pulled out a roiling light of white and purple. It had some kind of red glowing binding around it.

“Ah perfectly ripe. I knew his soul would be perf- what’s this?” He noticed the red. “Hey- this is my soul it belongs to me now, fuck off whoever you are.” He mumbled as he pulled at the string and there was a dull thud as Baphomets hand fell off and onto the ground having been basically lopped off by the magic.

“do you know how hard those are to put back on!?” He growled as his form began to suddenly change. He wasn’t bound by his summoning now that Henry was dead. The demons horns grew longer and curled, his eyes turned crimson red another opening where his third eye would be. He opened his mouth as his jaw widened and he grew more teeth letting out a demonic snarl as he tossed the soul onto his jaws and bit down on it with all his might. There was a loud almost squeal as the red binding finally snapped.

At that moment Baphomet was suddenly back to normal and dropped the soul into a black stone box as the blood began to recede up into the screen.

Morgan stood there slightly a gasp at the sudden spontaneous monster like transformation of the almost pacifist seeming demon. Theo was hidden behind his mates at this point.

“Mm, well” Morgan coughed. “We’re not going to be disintegrated but I bet wherever that mage went he’s pissed and we should probably get far the fuck away from here before The Black Viper Cabal recover from the magical blowback.”

“Yeah, can we go back to the club and hang out or somewhere else?” He looked down at Henry again. “We can’t just leave him like that.” Theo’s dead heart still felt alive enough to ache a bit for the human it seemed.

Henry looked down at the floor. He noticed he was very dead, his throat ripped out. "Wow I did not think you were really going to do that." His ghost said to the vampires and the mages standing there.

"Fucking great. You made that idiot a ghost." Devan said as he looked at the apparition of Damon's former mate standing by his dead body.

"He is bound to this theater isn't he? He wont be following us anywhere right?" Damon asked, and then he said. "Well at least he wont be living in the walls of the Vincent Manor anymore."

"Morgan, can you transport his body back so that I can bury it properly?" Damon inquired, feeling that was what had to happen next. "Then we all should go home through Baphomet's door."

“oh for fucks sake. Ghosts now!?” Theo cried out. “And you, Henry, you don’t get to have the audacity to act surprised!”

Morgan pinched the bridge if his nose and groaned. “Yes, he will be bound to the theater. He might be able to speak to Baphomet as long as the demon has his soul.”

Baphomet slurped the last of his slushy letting out a complaint as the brain freeze hit him. But he stopped when Damon mentioned his name. “Wait- Morgan I know is aware. But you know who I am?” He half snorted. “Well I sure did a great job of hiding my presence.”

He looked at Henry and sucked in a breath. “Oooh that means I violated the contract. Which would’ve saved your soul had you not violated it yourself by putting me in danger of being disintegrated just now. Which I would’ve killed you for anyway…. That’s rough buddy.”

Morgan nodded and summoned a trunk before lightly kicking Henry’s body off the step with his foot into said trunk.

The trunk vanished before Baphomet lead them out of the theater and used his key to take them home.

~~~~~~

Back at the manor Baphomet had disappeared back into the wall while Theo remained between his two mates looking thoroughly drained mentally while Morgan poured them all drinks.

The fledgling piped up quietly. “I don’t know about you guys but, I think I kind of want to take the wine to the room and just call it a night.”

He stood taking the glass from Morgan with a small thanks before he turned and headed for their room. Suddenly though a door opened and an almost copy of Theo came out of Ramiels room with a yawn dressed an old shirt that was way too big on him. “Hey Ramiel can I get some wat-“

Ashe stopped dead as he suddenly came face to face with Theo.

The vampire sucked in a large amount of air and exhaled slowly as he focused on not dropping his glass. “Okay,” he turned around. “Anybody got something stronger, maybe if the illegal variety.”

“Oh- here” Ashe pulled a rolled up joint from his ponytail holding it out to his brother.

Ramiel walked into the room looking for Ashe. "Oh I see you are awake, and you are home."

He paused for a second and said. "Would you two like some time alone? I can go in the other room and start working on plans for taking over the world with Baphomet or something."

Ramiel did not make it clear if he was kidding. Finally when neither man answered right away. "Ok plan the end of the world it is." With that Ramiel went in the other room looking for Baphomet. "Baphomet. I brought you a care package. A new box to put your favorite souls in. Some home movies from the depths of hell, and a chocolate candy bar." With Baphomet did not answer the door, Ramiel left the care package. "Here I will leave your gifts outside of the door.

======

"I know you two want to relax for the rest of the evening, but I want to take five minutes and thank Nathan for telling us that his former cult was behind this. He did not have to do that." Damon said as he headed down towards the basement. The others were free to come, or not.

It took Damon a moment to realize that Nathan had been moved to a nicer cell in the basement. Instead of being chained to the wall with a dildo shoved in the special mask he himself had made and intended to put on Ramiel, he was in what was one of the more upscale prison cells in the place.

There were still bars on the door, but it was a reasonably sized cell with a television, a bookshelf, and a mini bar.

"It just occured to me, that you need to eat. I cannot starve you to death. So the mask will come off for meals. You cannot chew with it on. But it will go back on when you are done eating. Do you understand?" Damon said.

'Yes, Damon." Nathan said to the man that he used to be deeply in love with. There was still some animosity in his tone, but he was also obviously grateful.

Damon took the mask off to allow him to eat, and as he did so, taking his time as one might imagine, the partriach of the family addressed his prisoner and former lover. "I want to thank you for helping us and telling us who was behind this and what they were trying to do. You did not have to."

"You are welcome." Nathan replied. "I know I should feel more talkative, I have been alone with a dildo shoved up my mouth off and on for hours. This is the first real true company I have had since I was seperated from my magic. But I just, I am not in the mood to talk right now. Im, I just want to be alone. So when I am done if it is not too much trouble just put this thing back on, and leave me alone to watch movies or something for awhile. I need time."

Damon nodded as Nathan finished his meal, and then he placed the mask back on Nathan before locking the door and heading back for the stairs..

Last edited:
Ashe and Theo stood there though the vampire seemed to be a bit more in shock than his twin. “Oh him Ashe, I uh, didn’t know someone had picked you up already-“

Ashe’s lip quivered and he glared for a second before suddenly pulling his brother into a tight hug. “Don’t tell me you didn’t feel the underlying agony being apart all these years.”

Theo was frozen for a few minutes before he hugged Ashe back tightly, and he started to tear up himself.

“I’m sorry- I did of course I did- I was just so sure the hunters would never let me see you again I tried to repress it” Theo admitted quietly.

Ashe sniffed and pulled back nodding. “We may not really know each other but- we’re still twins Theo-“ he chuckled. “I can’t believe you turned though-“

Theo laughed. “Well at first I wasn’t totally on board but, I kind of love it- I feel like I was supposed to turn. It’s not a doomed existence quite like the hunters make you think it’s just- different and you’ve gotta get used to it. I’m still working on that. BUT don’t think I’m trying to convert you and get you to turn. It’s not for everyone, and I don’t even know who would change you but I’m sure if you were curious any of the other vampires or Ramiel could talk it over with you.”

Ashe smiled and Theo smiled back. “Welcome home Ashe.”

~~~~~~~

After Ashe was settled back into Ramiels room with a glass of water. Theo went to Devan and grabbed his hands and pulled him up into a standing position. “You ready for bed handsome?” He grinned.

“Also not to tease but um, I’d like to end your dry spell with you soon.” He leaned up and placed a deep kiss on Devan’s lips. “Would you be interested? It doesn’t have to be tonight, but when you feel up for it, I think your a bit overdue.”

~~~~~

The door opened as Ramiel went to leave and Baphomet gave him a big hug. “Thanks, Ramiel! Hey we should have a movie night. I don’t know if anyone but us would be interested in watching these but it’d be fun! Oh but some other time probably, gotta make sure Ashe gets settled in especially now that everyone’s home huh?” The demon bid goodnight to the blood god with another hug before retreating back to his safe space.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan stood waiting for Damon at the hatch to the stairs. “That was, very big of you Damon. Just don’t let one good deed make you think he’s changed.”

Devan let Damon go take a few minutes with Nathan. He was a little concerned about how it would go, but figured that his brother could handle himself. When Theo asked if Devan was ready for bed, he said yes. When Theo headed towards the room they shared together, he stopped him. "How about my room first? Just you and me. Then we can all retire together? Is that fine with you? Damon already gave us the go ahead, so its not like he would be surprised. And he did not order us to wait."

====

Ramiel left Baphomet's side. "We are turning into one big happy dysfunctional family." He said to himself as he marched out of the room to the sight of an imp. You have to do chores if you stay here. Like everyone else. And you cannot bring any friends. Understand?"

"Yes sir..." The imp said as he marched off to god knows where, carrying with him the chocolate bar he had stolen from Baphomet.

=====

Damon closed the door behind him, standing next to Morgan and said. "I know. He has done more than two thousand years of damage, it will take more than this for me to believe he has really changed. But I want to have hope. You know what I mean? I don't love him anymore that has been gone for a long time. But killing Henry made me think of him. It made me realize that maybe. Maybe we can do for Nathan what we couldn't for Henry. Maybe we can redeem him."

Samuel came around the corner and said. "Morgan is that your imp running around with one of our forks singing Christmas carols?"

Morgan sighed. “I hope you’re right Damon. Just- don’t go and get yourself hurt by him again. Emotionally or physically, if not for me for Theo and Devan. Your mates still freshly turned and his experiences now could shape him for eternity, and if he lost either of you. Well I think he could spiral deep into the dark and Devan, I don’t want to think about what Devan would do.”

As Samuel came in Morgan turned and raised an eyebrow. “Imp-? I don’t usually make it a habit to summon the demonic-“ he noted. Just then there was a loud.

BAAAAH!”

And they would see a small black goat with red eyes barreling down the hall before there was the sound of a hard impact as Baphomets horns knocked into the imp.

“That’s mine! You’re never gonna rank up if you keep stealing stuff from upper demons”

Baphomet walked by with the imp under an arm and the chocolate bar in his hand.

Then the commotion was quiet.

“I think he’s Ramiel’s little assistant or something.” Morgan laughed before giving Samuel a small kiss. “Tired?”

~~~~~~

Theo looked over his shoulder as Devan stopped him. “That sounds, perfect.” His eyes sparkled a bit and he grinned as they headed towards Devan’s room. Once inside Theo shut and locked the door before turning to walk towards the bed, shirking off the fishnet monstrosity and tossing it on the floor before turning to face Devan again. “I guess I’m curious… Do you let that dark side out in bed at all?” He teased his eyes slowly turning red.

"Actually, Morgan I am utterly exhausted. Too much shit going on and I just want to rest tonight, so that promise to scrump you like you have never been scrumped, well can we take a rain check on that? I promise I will make it even hotter for you when we finally do." Samuel said.

With that he went inside their room, leapt into the bed, and fell fast asleep.

=====

Devan smiled wildly at his mate. "Oh you are playing with fire if you want me to totally unleash on you. Damon is cool and collected and makes each decision with perfect calculation. But I am unpredictable. Even I cannot guarantee how deep and dark I go when I unleash. Are you sure that is something you are prepared for?"

===

Ramiel went in the kitchen, and said to the imp. "Ok, we are going to make breakfast for everyone. This is your punishment for stealing the candy bar."

"But breakfast is 666 hours from now!" The imp pouted.

"Is that the only number you know?" Ramiel inquired.

"Yes." The imp said in reply. "Should I learn more?"

"Probably." Ramiel said. "And breakfast is eight hours from now. Not 666 hours. That would be like a week or something from now. Not tomorrow morning."

"So I take it the oven wont get set to 666 degrees?" The imp asked.

"Teaching you to cook is going to take 666 years." Ramiel said.

The imp conjured a full course meal and said. "Not necessarily. See, I just cooked up breakfast already and it did not even take 666 seconds."

Ramiel knocked the imp off the counter onto the floor and said. "Find a way to keep this all warm until the morning. I am going to watch tv."

Morgan shook his head. “I agree, I think I would just like to retire as well.” He smiled then turned to give Damon a quick hug. “Goodnight, rest up for once?” He smiled gently before going with Sam into the room and flopping on the bed.

~~~~~~

Theo thought about for a minute but grinned walking up to Devan and gently reaching up to slowly undo his shirt.

“This is our first time together. I’m eternally a virgin, but I want the authentic Devan experience. I don’t want you to just make love to me. I want us both to get out the pent up sexual frustration we’ve felt up until now… So show me some of those things that you wanted to do to me all this time.”

~~~~~~~~

Ashe peeked out of Ramiels door before looking around for the demon. Eventually he found him and slowly sat next to him with a small yawn.

“Hey so I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things. Um, Theo’s got me thinking. If I’m going to live here. I don’t want to keep aging and wither away and make everyone watch that. So I guess what are my options? Also, would you like to go on a date sometime?”

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Devan heard the words of his mate, and decided that if Theo truly wanted the whole Devan experience, he was about to get it, and he was going to discover that Devan was not anywhere near as subdued in bed as the brother he would have expected to be that way.

Devan met Theo's lips in a harsh kiss, and even that was going to be different than anything he had ever had. expected. He bit down on his lip hard and drank the blood that filled his mouth, than he led him inside his room, and pushed him back hard onto the bed, going back behind him to shut the door to give them some privacy,

======

Ramiel sat there and smiled at Ashe as he asked the questions. "So you want to stick around here indefinitely. Well here are your options. The first is choosing one of the Blood Masters of this house to sire you. They are Devan and Damon. Either of them could make you what they are, and you would be a Blood Drinker as they are. If you want the option to ever make others however, you want to choose me, and drink from me. I can make you a Blood Master, but it could well put a target on your head and comes with a lot of responsibility. Also, I can currently read your mind. If I give you that blood, we do not have that kind of intimacy anymore. And of course I would go on a date with you. Why wouldn't I?"

Ashe smiled and thought about it. “Hmmm I don’t want to lose that intimacy but wouldn’t having one of the brothers turn me bond me to them? I’m not sure how I feel about that- I mean I’m sure they’re both nice guys it’s not that. It’s just being bonded to one of my brothers future husbands? Also I kind of like you- so I’ll have to think about what I want to do if anything…” he admitted “but yes, I like you, I think a fair amount and I’ve never been taken on a real date. I thought maybe if you’re interested this could be a stepping stone for us?” He asked nervously. Ashe was used to creeps hitting on and approaching him so this was new territory.

~~~~~~~

Theo leaned into the kiss but let out a small gasp of surprise and pain as Devan harshly but his lip but the vampire did not pull away from Devan’s lips.

As they went inside the fledgling yelped as he was practically tossed on the bed and he leaned up on his elbows. “Devan, I’ve wanted to submit to you for so long and it almost tore me apart when I didn’t think I would ever be able to feel you-“ he got a flustered look as Devan moved. “The safe word is um, eggplant? He whimpered. He was obviously still in the mood but he wondered just what he’d signed himself up for. But, he wanted this.

"I am used to threatening to kill people to get them to do what I want." Ramiel said in reply. "I am going to be completely honest with you, that not doing so is new territory for me. But at the end of the day I was not a big one to put my money where my mouth is. I rarely actually bite people, and I mostly kept the threat of the pain I could cause them as the motivation behind the actions of others. I bit people I felt deserved to suffer, or people who were trying to kill me. The idea that I can get what I want through the power of seduction instead, it is just new territory for me, but I am going to try. I don't want someone who is afraid of me. You know what I mean? I want submission out of respect and not fear."

Ashe thought for a long time as Ramiel spoke he nodded. “I’m not afraid of you. You haven’t given me a reason to be and I understand that you struggle with this curse and instincts so I’m prepared to give you the grace you deserve. You’re always hungry right? I obviously can’t give you too much all the time, but when you need it- you can have it okay? But maybe in private the first few times until I can get my reaction under control.” He smiled and tapped a finger on his chin.

“So vampires exchange their blood with their fledgling to turn them right? But, you just give them your blood? If you can’t kill me with your venom, then what would happen if we exchanged blood?”

Ramiel suddenly had a light go off for him. "You would be unique if I gave you my blood. I am not sure exactly what would happen. I did have a brother, Nathanael, he was a Demon of Sado Masochism. Those he drank from and gave his blood to did not become vampires, instead they became Ghouls.

They could feel the pain that Nathanael felt, and he in turn could feel the pain they felt. Instead of being able to read their minds at will he constantly heard their thoughts in his mind. He made vampires the same way I did, by giving them blood but not taking it first.

He called those he exchanged blood with 'Ghouls' with a capital 'G'. If a vampire gives blood to a human but does not feed from them first, we called them ghouls with a little 'g'. My best guess is you would not be a Blood Master and a Vampire but a Ghoul as it is what makes the most sense given what happened with my brother."

“A Ghoul? So because you’ve fed from me today you think drinking your blood would cause that kind of transformation? Instead of a vampire I’d be like, a super Ghoul. But since Theo is a vampire already you could only make the one right? Me.”

He thought about it for a long time. “Sometimes my thoughts scare me Ramiel. I think this might be something I’d like to do or try and see? But, I don’t want the burdens running through my mind to constantly be on your shoulders.”

Ashe reached up and gently took the mask off of the demon pressing his lips to Ramiels for a long moment. “I mean even if things go awry for us it wouldn’t be bad to have like a bonded friend for all eternity would it? But are you sure you’d be okay with being linked to me this way?.. “ he chewed his lip for a second. “I do need to know, for me, if we do this am I going to die? Temporarily anyway?”

Ramiel did not move to stop Ashe as he removed the mask. The kiss was long, and pleasant, and it brought a smile to the Blood God's face.

"Ghouls do not ever die, not even when being given blood for the first time. My vampires never die either. I merely give a man or woman my blood, and they transform. You should not have to worry about dying termporarily. I know with Blood Master vampires turning others in Blood Drinker vampires that is always a concern, but it does not happen with me.

"You are right, because Theo is already a vampire, I cannot turn him. I could give him my blood turning him into a Blood Master, but that is all I can do for him, if he chose such a thing."

"Anyway I would not mind having someone elses troubled thoughts in my head. They couldn't possibly be worse than any of my own. If that is the price of having you as a friend forever, I would gladly pay it. If something happens, and we do not work out as a couple I would always have you by my side as a friend, as long as that was your wish. One other thing to keep in mind. Nathanael's Ghouls only had to drink one time. Any a vampire of any sort makes need to drink once a month to remain immortal. Its a one time deal. You do not get to change your mind." Ramiel explained.

Ashe thought about it long and hard as Ramiel spoke. Eternity was quite the commitment, but he was truthful he didn’t want to age away while everyone around him stayed young forever. Ramiel was willing to be his closest friend and possible partner for eternity.

That meant so much to the human who had never really had friends.

He set his lips in a fine line. “I don’t want to age because some god I’m not sure I believe in says I have to. And i don’t want to lose you as a friend and I don’t want to make you lose me one day-“ Ashe seemed a bit choked up.

He bit his lip lightly then nodded. “Okay. I wanna do this, I wanna be your Ghoul-“

Devan smirked. "Eggplant?" He gave Theo a slap on the ass and said. "Your safe word is eggplant..." He leaned over his shoulder and grabbed his hair roughly. He pulled his head back so that he could get a good look at him before letting out a growl, flashing eyes red with lust in his direction.

"You want to know what I wanted to see since the first moment I laid eyes on you? I wanted you to bleed, just for me. To see the pearls of red flowing down your back to taste you and know you completely."

He pushed him back against the sheets, not ready for him to be on his elbows and knees just yet. He dug his nails up and down Theo's back. He licked the blood as it flowed freely loving every minute of it.

======

"All right." Ramiel said to Ashe. "If you are sure this is what you want." His nails seemed to grown into longer claws, and he used these talons to slice into his wrist, offering it to Ashe. It was less of a fanfare than he had ever made it before when making Blood Masters, vampires to join him in the darkness of eternity. It was more awkard than special but he was overjoyed that it was happening.

Theo let out a gasp of pain tipped in pleasure as Devan pulled his head back. His whole body shivering as the man growled in his ear. As Devan explained his primary fantasy about Theo the fledgling let out a lustful whimper.

As Devan expressed his desire to see Theo bleed the fledgling felt his cock twitch, letting out a small yelp as Devan shoved him down onto the bed. He cried out in pain as he felt the vampires nails take down his back, yet only feeling his arousal grow.

Small moans left Theo as he felt the vampire lapping up the blood. Every wound on his back earned his sire a cry that began to grow more and more heated. “Devan, you’re scaring me-“ he moaned out. “Keep going.” He whispered as his hands gripped the sheets.

~~~~~~

Ashe gasped as well when Ramiel sliced open his wrist. Still slightly surprising to a human. He took a deep breath. “Ah- sorry still a human so thinking about drinking blood is a bit, foreign to me.” He chuckled nervously before gently taking Ramiel’s wrist.

The human took a deep breath steadying himself for a moment. “Okay- onto, something new.” He said before bravely putting Ramiels wrist to his lips.

The first few drinks were hard to get down but after that it seemed to go smoother for Ashe as he drank. He couldn’t help but blush and grow a bit heated.

He would stop when the demon instructed. Ashe pulled back wiping his mouth.

“Okay that wasn’t so-“ then Ashe lurched a bit as he began coughing grabbing his chest as his veins grew dark for a long moment. Hey lay back on the couch, groaning and maybe even moaning slightly as he squirmed. “Okay it hurts-“ he gasped.

He let out a stifled cry and held up his hand as a rune that marked him as a Ghoul was seemingly carved into his hand. Another cry was released as he yanked the collar of his shirt revealing another rune forming on his chest, this one specifically declaring him as basically Ramiel’s.

After this though the transformation and Ashe’s reaction seemed to calm as his veins slowly returned to normal even though his hand and his chest still bled. “That, was really painful but also incredibly arousing-“ he coughed a bit. “You’ve got an amazing talent for doing that to me.” He chuckled.

Devan leaned back against Theo's ear and said. "You thought I was the good twin I think? You saw my gentle side, and took that for granted." He whispered with a little twisted laugh. "You were wrong."

Devan sank his fangs into Theo's neck, drinking deeply from the fledgling he had doubled sired and his true mate. The bite was fierce compared to any he had given the fledgling before. Devan's hunger for Theo was deep and raw, and could no longer be denied.

Scarlet drops fell on the white sheets as blood dripping down from the younger twin's mouth onto the bed.

Devan gripped Theo's cock possessively, and then dragged his nails across Theo's ass, marking him. He the let down a few hard slaps over the flesh and then squeezed the flesh before slapping him there once again, even harder.

======

"I was not expecting that to, well go anywhere near like this." Ramiel said. "Nathanael never told me about the runes marking you as mine. How do you feel? Other than aroused? Are you still in any pain?" Ramiel inquired.

"I enjoyed feeding from you very much, and a part of me is very aroused by you as well. But I am just, so fucking tired. So much has happened the last few days. And I don't think I am ready. Not quite yet."

Theo shuddered at his sires words both in fear and excitement.

The sudden harshness of the bite earned Devan a scream mixed of pain and pleasure. Theo moaned as he felt Devan gulping down his blood uninhibited.

Theo had never been treated in such a way, his body shaking and trembling from the new sensation. He let out another cry as Devan drew blood on his ass.

As blood slowly dropped and soaked into the bed Theo whimpered in need as he found himself rock hard on Devan’s gasp. “I should’ve known, you didn’t just want to have sex with me. You wanted to devour me entirely.” He gasped out between moans and hisses of pain.

~~~~~~~

“No- the runes are a bit sore and still bleeding but it looks like they’re healing?” He smiled at Ramiel. “I don’t want to do anything until you’re ready. I just can’t help it when I feel pain. I am also a bit tired after that. Would you like to sleep together and just snuggle?” He asked with a blush

Devan was filled to the brim with lust, and every whimper, every sound every word made him want Theo even more.

He was still wearing his pants, and felt the desperate need to free his cock from the confines of it. He broke the zipper in the process, but he did not even care. He just needed free, and needed this.

Devan positioned himself against Theo with a loud growl, aware that he was an eternal virgin, and that this was going to be painful, but not much caring as he pressed against that tight entrance. He breeched it like a battering ram against a stubbornly locked door, with no thought now as to anything other than getting what he wanted.

=========

Samuel was in the room with Morgan, unable to sleep because he could hear Devan and Theo in the next room. He pulled the pillow over his head and groaned. Morgan seemed to be fast asleep, and Samuel shook him awake. "Damn it need you to sound proof this room. I am tired and cannot sleep with all this racket."

=========

Theo trembled as he heard Devan hastily tear his pants open and then let out a moan as he felt the head of the vampire’s cock against his entrance. The growl shivering all the way down his spine.

“What about-“ Theo reared his head back and let out a scream tearing the sheets a bit with how hard he gripped them. “F-fuck Devan- oww-“ he gasped out. Loud moans and mewls mixed with small noises and hisses of pain as Devan rammed into him.

Suddenly Theo used his vampiric strength to catch Devan off guard and slammed him up against the wall ripping his shirt open and slashing his nails down the vampires chest.

Theo dipped down licking up Devan’s torso savoring his master’s blood before chomping down on his pectoral harshly lapping up the blood. He jumped up on the vampire wrapping his legs around Devan’s hips.

~~~~~

“Huh!? Ugh- wait is that? Gross..” Morgan said as his lover woke up up. He flicked his wrist and a wave of energy filled the room muffling all outside noises. “Jesus, I’d complain but it’s about time Devan got some again.” He yawned before rolling over and cuddling up to Samuel.

Back
Top Bottom