Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Damon paused and said. "Yes, do get someone to feed from, you have to be famished."

Ben smiled in Theo's direction. "I would love to help you out. Do you have experience in this or?"

"He does not have much experience, that was one of the reasons you were flagged as a possible person to donate for him." Devan explained. "We will watch as well, but you will hopefully be able to make him feel more comfortable about this."

"Oh sure. I take it that I wont be getting naked for this then?" Ben asked, when he saw the look of shock on Theo's face, Ben explained. "I am still a servant, and I have been tossed from vampire to vampire since I was old enough to donate. Some have that preference. Some even want to fuck during or after. I'm not opposed, but I do not expect it either. Not that technically I have a choice, but Damon and Devan are pretty cool about not forcing that kind of thing on me."

Theo relaxed as the question didn’t bother Ben at all. And as Devan explained the situation Ben seemed almost eager to help. But Theo almost coughed again as Ben made a comment about being naked.

He looked flustered. “Um, n-no I won’t make you do anything like that against your will. Also, as long as we bond and I can trust you I won’t just ship you off to another vampire in a fickle manner. I like to keep people I like around for as long as I can.” He admitted.

“shall we just-?” He motioned for them to sit in a booth. As they sat down he looked more nervous and smiled softly at Ben. “So it’s okay if I just-?” Unless he heard any objections Theo would lean in and lick Ben’s neck softly before biting down gently. He fed deeply but tried to focus on making it pleasant for Ben. Fresh blood from a living person was different for sure. He savored the taste feeding enough to satisfy but not leave Ben too weak, pulling away when it felt right or he was given a signal.

Ben allowed the feeding from Theo, and it was obvious that he was enjoying it as he let out little moans while it was happening. When it got to the point that Theo needed to stop, Devan nudged him.

"That is enough. You don't want to leave him too weak." Devan said to Theo as he finished. "How are you feeling now? Are you still thirsty? You can feed from us if you still need to before the day is out. But you did well, I am proud of you."

"Is it all right if I go and take a nap?" Ben inquired of Theo, who was his new owner. "Is there some place around here where I can take a nap?"

"You can sleep on the couch in my office." Devan said to Ben as he led him off to a nearby room and let him inside and shut the door. "Don't worry he will be fine."

Theo pulled away panting and flustered. “T-thank you very much Ben.” He looked at Devan as he spoke and smiled. “Thanks I felt like it went pretty well.” He leaned on and planted a deep kiss on Devan’s lips before the man took Ben to his office.

He was a little worried he’d taken to much but relaxed. As Devan came back Theo turned towards Damon. “But me, on the council? Is he serious? At this point we’re declaring vampiric rule over the city and war on the hunters-“ he shivered a bit.

~~~~~~

Ashe sat in Ramiels room across from him as he blushed and chewed his lip thinking. “You were right. I- like pain. I don’t know why, it’s like my nerves are wired weird. I still feel it and it hurts but I also get- excited, maybe even a bit horny-“ he looked to the side embarrassed. “And blood is just so- pretty.” He whispered.

Devan rolled his eyes at the idea of Theo being on the Council. "Sangrey is fucking crazy. You are lucky he did not turn you because he is an idiot. A sexy idiot maybe but an idiot."

"So tell me, what do you think of Ben? Not a bad wedding present huh?" Damon asked Theo.

=====

Ramiel smiled at Ashe as he pushed him back against the couch. "Blood is pretty. You are pretty. I have to wonder what you look like as you bleed."

"I hope you are sure because, I can't hold back anymore. I have to taste you." He sank his fangs into Ashe's throat, letting the blood pour down his neck as he started to lick it up.

Theo chuckled. “He sounds like he’s quite the character at least. And I wonder what kind of business I’ve been handed…” As Damon asked about Ben the fledgling smiled. “He seems really great. Like a good energy to have around.” He said.

“So what do we need to do next. There’s plenty to do so I don’t know where we should start.” He picked up the car key. “This is really sweet but I’m, I don’t know how to drive.” He laughed.

~~~~~

Ashe only flushed harder as Ramiel pushed him back into the couch saying things that made his chest flutter. “That’s the sexiest messed up thing anyones ever said to me- I love it-“

But he didn’t get to say anymore. Ramiel was on him and Ashe cried out in pain and pleasure his whole body spasming under the demon. Pain and pleasure burned through his whole body as he instantly felt himself grow hard. He did his best to hold still as he got lost in the sensation a hand gently petting Ramiel’s hair. He felt a connection to the demon on a deeper level in this moment and it amazes him. “Fuck, Ramiel-“ he half gasped half moaned.

"Don't worry, Ben knows how to drive, he can drive you around or even teach you if you would like." Devan explained, "I could do it of course, but I feel it would help you bond with your new human servant. "And I am not surprised you never learned to drive, by the way. You grew up in a Processing Center. Its not a skill we usually teach."

"Ben grew up in a Processing Center as well. This one though actually was meant for teaching people how to work for the temple. He, failed the tests miserably however. He simply was not demure enough to remain a virgin his entire life, and to work as a priest of the Vampire Temple.

His first master beat him badly for failing the tests, and after that he was shipped from place to place like a kid in foster care. He learned all kinds of sexual skills in that time. He kept a good disposition throughout it all. He never even thought of trying to escape. Not even when he was with the de Luca's, and they are monsters."

Theo nodded at the idea of Ben teaching him how to drive though he was nervous about driving in the city. As Devan spoke about Ben’s upbringing Theo felt bad for the man.

He couldn’t imagine being tossed around like that and just taking it. Theo was sure he’d have gone hostile on some people. “I’ll be right back.” He told both of the twins before running off.

A few minutes later they’d see him go into Devan’s office with a blanket and various other items. Inside he went over to Ben and covered him with the thick blanket. On the end table next to the couch he set a bottle of water and two small pills. He scribbled a note that said ‘Iron Supplements, please take them when you wake up. Also please make yourself at home, eat something and rest up. -Theo’

The fledgling went back out to his sires. “So what are we doing now?”

"Well actually," Damon said in reply. "We are going to hit the town. I think it is high time we get you out of the house. I think the three of us going to have some fun at the mall might be fun. How does that sound Theo?"

"Yes, I think Ramiel and Serena can hold down the fort while we are gone. If not Morgan can send anyone into the Abyss for a mini vacation."

"Let's go to the garage and get out the car." Devan said as he skipped towards the door, eager for a night on the town.

=======

Ramiel finished feeding and smiled down at Ashe. "That was really nice." He paused and said. "Your wound should heal up. My wound's always stopped bleeding automatically, they just, were poison to people. But now, for the first time in ages, there is someone I can be with, and not have to have them be afraid of me. Do you have any idea how good that feels?"

"I think I drained you too much for us to do anything for awhile though. I am, out of practice. Sorry, Ashe. I guess we are just going to have to get comfortable. Maybe cuddly and just enjoy each others presence."

======

In another part of the house, Samuel was seated in the lounge watching television. He was waiting for Morgan to join him again to enjoy some time alone. Morgan had left the room momentarily to get something from the guest room.

There was a loud crash, the sound of glass being broken. When Morgan came back, he would find that Samuel was no longer in the room. He had just vanished.

Morgan heard the commotion and came running but he was too late and came back to a trashed room m. Signs of a struggle caused the mage to narrow his eyes. “Samuel?” He did a thorough search of the area until he came across a broken window and let out a small yell of anger.

“Fuck no. Apparently somebody doesn’t know who all lives in this house. Or which select few they really shouldn’t piss off” He held out his hands and a blue sigil appeared on the floor the coffin appearing once again with a loud slam. He tilted his head back and reached into his mouth seemingly pulling a long black key from his throat.

He stuck the key in the coffin which lit up all over with dark blue symbols before the doors spring open. There were sounds of chains and shuffling until a figure came from the darkness. It was a man wrapped in bandages. He was malnourished and his hair hung in clumps of fiery red. His arms were bound to his side like a straight jacket.

“Good morning sleepyhead. Been a long long time.” The mage smiled and gave the figure a few encouraging light smacks on the cheek. The leather of this beings mouth bit thudding dully.” He held up a piece of cloth to the man’s nose. He held the minions chin and his eyes glowed. “Find Samuel, make an example of whoever took him.” He held out his hand above the man’s head pricking his hand with a sharp nail causing blood to drop into the man’s mouth.

The seemingly half man half creature howled and snarled tearing and shredding at its bandages til it tore long arms with talons free. It flared at Morgan with orange eyes full of hatred as if considering attacking the mage who raised an eyebrow. “Remember your vows.” Was all the mage said before the man turned his head back and took the cloth smelling it and snarled before leaping out the window a turquoise orb seemingly embedded between his shoulders sparkling in the moonlight as the monster began to hunt down Sam’s captor.
~~~~~~

Ashe let out a content sigh as Ramiel pulled away flushing a bit and smiling as the man talked about how excited he was to have Ashe around. “I’m honestly just happy to have someone want me around.” He smiled but did notice how weak his body felt leaning back.

He shook his head. “Don’t apologize that sounds perfect. Besides who says two good friends can’t cuddle and lightly make out a little huh?” He chuckled lightly before slowly moving to lay on the couch with the demon snuggling up closely to him. “Tell me honestly though. Did it really taste good?” Then he thought of another more important question. “Also this is a big house, with a lot of rooms- who all lives here, where are we exactly?”

~~~~~

Theo perked up as Damon suggested going out for the night. “Really? That sounds awesome!” He got up and started to go with them to the garage.

“You sure it’s safe? Also we have to get Ben some things he’ll actually wear…” Theo commented. He thought of something Morgan had said earlier and got a bit flustered at the thought. “Can vampires even get piercings?”

He was sitting in a cell somewhere, and Samuel was not very happy. He had his cell phone on him, because his captor was an idiot. He got on the phone and called Morgan. "Hi Morgan, I was just kidnapped by the biggest idiot in the city. I do not understand what is going on, but Augustus de Luca took me. He is supposed to be on our side. Anyway hurry up and get me the fuck out of here, because this is not cool at all. I had plans to scrump you later tonight and he is interfering with that."

=======

Ramiel laid next to Ashe, holding him close. "Well, this is the Vincent Manor. It is just outside of the city of Apocaleptika. Damon and Devan Vincent own the place. They are vampires, and they live here with their brother Samuel and their sister Serena. Serena keeps to herself mostly but when shit hits the fan you can count on her to be there."

"Your brother Theo was taken and turned a few days ago. But its ok because he is happy and content and in love with his twin sires, Damon and Devan. Damon is one of my Blood Masters, someone I turned into a vampire who has the power to transform others. He turned his entire family. But I think at some point, Devan must have drank from a demon, and this is something I need Morgan to help us figure out. Who it was, and why the hell they did it. We are not supposed to mix demon blood like this. Weird things tend to happen, and whoever did it, is going to get the shit beat out of them for putting one of my children at risk."

"Anyway, I think we may have an imp living in the walls, and maybe a mouse. Other than that, I thought I saw a cat and a dog living in a wing all by themselves with some fish and a gerbil. Well actually its not a dog, its a wolf. So those are your roomates, any other questions?"

Morgan raised an eyebrow as his phone rang and he answered expecting some kind of kidnapper voice but as Sam spoke he relaxed. As the man revealed who took him and his later plans the mage blushed. “Don’t worry I’ll be there-“ on the other side of the phone he heard the commotion as a large smashing sound came from above Samuel. “Ah, he’s there- see you soon my sexy psycho.” He smirked.

The thing Morgan had sent ripped apart everyone in the immediate room before he drew a magical sigil on the floor in blood. In a torrent of blue fire that was somehow cold Morgan stepped out. “Thank you Jack.”

Morgan went one way while Jack went the other. A few minutes later after some more sounds of carnage jack ripped off the hinges of Samuel’s cell. He made motion that he meant the man no harm then grunted pointing up before he began to lead Samuel upstairs.

They would find Morgan in the main room full of De Luca and whoever else important lived here. A shifting pulsating diamond made of shadowy shards hung high in the room, a line like a heat wave running from each persons eyes to the odd thing in the air as Agustus De Luca watched the others in horror.

“I wish I explain to you the horrifying mind rending things this mesmerize spell is having them see.” He turned to Samuel as the vampire entered. “Ah there you are! Are you okay? No damage? I figured maybe you’d want to hear why this man was so foolish.” He turned back to De Luca. “You have mere minutes before they all go mad and eventually their brains turn to mush. I suggest you enlighten us.”

~~~~~~~

Ashe nodded as Ramiel explained everyone in the house and tried to remember them all but caught on to one thing that made him swallow a bit. “Wait- I’m the only human in the house? Wait Theo’s a vampire now!?” He seemed a bit shocked. “Wow it really has been a long time.”

“So he did get away from the hunters? Good. I’m glad he’s happy as a vampire.”

"What are you doing to my fledlings?" Augustus demanded. "How dare you, you pesky Merlin want to be. Do you know who I am? Do you know who my maker is?"

The fledglings were all weaker, younger Blood Drinkers lost in their worst nightmares. One saw cockroaches covering them. Another was pestered by shadow creatures, yet a third was rendered blind. They all were freaking and beyond the ability to attack. Only the instigator seemed untouched.

He went to draw his sword, which he always kept at his side. Only, his sword had turned into a snake. "What the hell is this!" Augustus yelped as he tried to run from the creature, dropping it, and it was a sword again. "Stop this, this instant! It isn't funny any more, and you have no right to come into my home, a member of the Vampire Council, and to do this!"

A young human male, apparently one of Augustus' slaves, peaked around the corner. He was the only one unaffected. "Ah hi, I do not mean to interrupt but Augustus, you have a phone call. It is your sire. He wants to know what the hell you think you are doing?"

Morgan watched amused as the man scrambled for his sword only to drop it and demanded who he is. But the mage froze as he dropped the name. The human spoke and then the room instantly flash froze everything and everyone but the three of them, and Augustus. The room filled with icy mist.

“I’m sorry, ‘Merlin want to be’. Is that what you said? I just want to make sure. Because anybody who would drop that name in that fashion, to me?” Morgan’s voice started to slip into a distinct but soft Irish accent. “Well ya dirty bastard there are only two types of fools daft enough to mention Merlin to me-“

He held his hand out and there was a grim aura that fell over the room as it appeared. A sword that looked like it used to be beautiful and shine with almost holy light, but it was wrong now.

“And that there’s a man who doesn’t understand just who exactly I am, which I can’t ruddy fault you for. But you’ll learn. The other fella? Well that there’s a man who wants to die. Tell me Agustus De Luca-“ he butchered his name purposely. “Which kind of bloody fool are you?”

In a flurry of snow he was in front of the man and with a trained swing of the sword Morgan sliced De Luca’s arm clean off. He then held the blade to the man as he picked up the arm. Slowly he walked back to where he had stood and tossed the arm to Jack.

Morgan took the bit out of Jack’s mouth and the man began to rip and tear into the arm with his claws and teeth. The mage plucked the phone from the human. His accent gone over the phone.

“Hi, yes. This is Morrigan. Yes the evil sorcerer, exactly. Oh- that’s kind of rude. Let me stop you right there. Now Augustus here and I have had a long talk over dinner and he is regretful about taking Samuel and has apologized profusely. Yes to Samuel and I believe he’s going to write a long written apology to the Vincent family. Also while we were talking we had some deep talks and after much debate he has decided the smart move is for him to join the Vincent’s and swear his undying loyalty to the Blood God. Mhmm, no he did I swear. Call and talk to him yourself later? We’re still eating dinner. Too da loo” he hung up the phone and pointed the sword at Augustus before smirking.

“Normally for mentioning Merlin like that ta me I’d have your severed head in an enchanted preservation jar but I’m capable of rational thinking rarely. Now, you’ve got one very simple job boyo, and that’s ta not make me a liar to your maker. Or I’m gonna keep coming back and cuttin’ off pieces” he got a wild unhinged look in his eyes. “And I promise, they will be things you will miss. Now ya gonna take me advice so I can save and unfreeze your fledglings or am I gonna have to go ‘butchers daily discount meat’ on you?” He smiled cruelly a little too far gone in his own anger. “This is also assuming the blood god wants a demon murdering power thief within 500 miles of him.”

"You know Ramiel? And you know I was not born a Blood Master." Augustus faltered in that instance. Augustus had indeed killed a demon, a brother to Ramiel. Ramiel would not necessarily be able to see the dark deed on Augustus' soul, but this mage could see it, and that was dangerous.

"Yes, I ended my own Bloodline, and killed Ramiel's brother Nathaneal. I will swear loyalty to him if he does not destroy me for what I did. I am, I am sorry. In fact I will do more than write a letter of apology. I will go to the Vincent Manor in person, and I will swear loyalty to the Blood God in person."

Samuel was amused. "I seriously need to drink from Ramiel myself so this shit never happens to me again." Samuel sucker punched the elder, and said. "Let's go Morgan. I want to go home."

=======

Damon drove Theo to the mall, and once they arrived there, Devans enthusiasm was hard to contain. "We know what kind of things Ben would enjoy wearing. I am not like Lucas Sangrey I am not going to parade him around in a thong, and I am not like Augustus de Luca I am not going to make him walk around the place naked. Although I have to tell you, the fact he did was really why I wanted to get my hands on him. He is good eye candy. Although I must say, I don't want or need anyone else but you Theo. For the first time in ages, I am happy."

"And so am I." Devan said. "More than you know. I am so honored that I get to spend the rest of eternity at your side. Anyway, do you like Hot Topic Theo? What other kinds of places do you want to shop when you are here? Should we look for your penis piercings while we are here." When Theo went white as a ghost Devan hit his shoulder. "Just kidding, we like a man au naturel. Well nipple rings might be nice. Maybe a nose stud. But that it is. You are ours, not Morgan's so if he means for anything else, it won't happen."

=====

"You are not the only human in this house. I forgot to mention one other person. Ben. He is moving in too. I think you will like him. He is quite a character. He was raised in a Processing Center and trained for the Priesthood but they did not accept him because they caught him blowing one of temple priests." Ramiel said.

"He was shipped off after than and turned into a pleasure slave. I am glad to see that he is in the hands of Theo though, Theo will treat him the way he really deserves to be treated. Speaking of which, I want some changes to take place in these Processing Centers. The only ones who are processed for meat should be those rightfully sentenced to death. And people should have the choice of whether or not they want to be a part of the Vampire Temple. They should not be forced. At all."

Last edited:
Morgan spat at the elder’s feet before taking Samuel’s hand. “Yes, let’s get you home.” He smiled at his lover before the coffin reappeared pulling Jack back into it and Morgan snapped dismissing the magic.

He walked out of the building with Samuel as a car he’d called ahead of time pulled up and they got into it before it pulled away.

~~~~~~~~

Ashe listened to Ramiel a bit relieved he wasn’t the only human in the house. He also smiled as Ramiel spoke of wanting to reform the centers he grinned. “That sounds like a beautiful idea.” He cuddled up to the demon, replacing his mask before resting peacefully until ultimately he dozed off. He was already looking pink in the cheeks again so there was no need to worry about his health.

After a while there was a knock at the door. “Ramiel, I am sorry to disturb you but I just had to rescue Samuel from Agustus De Luca and I think there are some things you should know- er, I think we need to talk.”

~~~~~

Theo looked around the mall with excitement mirrored by that of a kid in a toy emporium. He’d never been to a mall except on Legion business so he’d basically never been to a mall.

“Yeah Bens definitely hot but I’m not gonna make him dress any certain way to my pref-“ As his mate continued though Theo stopped and got an expression on his face like he might cry, especially when Devan added in.

“… you two are gonna make me cry in a mall.” Theo sniffled. “I love both of you. I think my biggest fear of being captured by a vampire turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I can’t wait to marry both of you. You’re both amazing and I’m so happy I don’t have to choose.” He wiped his eyes a bit and continued looking around.

“Yeah hot topic looks cool, maybe Spencer’s-? I do really wanna check out the bookstore-“ he froze and paled as Devan mentioned penis piercings and as Devan lightly slugged him Theo slapped his shoulder flushing. “No way in hell!” He crossed his arms.

Flustered he eyed the both of them. “You know when you claim ownership of me it- gets to me. Be careful or you might get me in a piercing chair.” He winked.

Ramiel answered the door while Ashe was asleep, he left the little room for a bench in the hallway. "There are way too many places to sit in this house and most of them are uncomfortable. I need to tell these twits to get better furniture, or cushions, or something. Anyway.....de Luca did what?" It took a moment for it to sink in what Morgan had just said about the kidnapping of Samuel. "I seriously need to give my blood to Serena and Samuel so this shit doesn't happen this easily ever again. Yes I think we do need to talk. I wanted to talk to you about something concerning Devan. But I have a feeling you have more bad news? Who died?"

======

"So there is this movie playing tonight. Attack of the Zombies or something like that." Damon said changing the subject. "After we get some clothes for you, and Ben maybe we should go to the theater to watch the movie.""

"What do you think? I bet you have never seen a film outside of that Processing Center propoganda bullshit. Right? Films can be fun. Especially shitty horror movies." Devan explained.

Morgan watched Ramiel sit and sat next to him. Wondering just how to approach the subject. “Augustus de Luca kidnapped Samuel. I don’t know what he was thinking exactly, but me and my minion of sorts went to get him back. I got De Luca to promise to apologize and swear his loyalty to you in person. But, Ramiel, meeting him, his aura told me something. De Luca wasn’t given his elder blood abilities, he stole them. He killed and devoured Nathaneal. I’m sorry Ramiel. You have his loyalty if you don’t kill him but if you do I won’t blame you. Samuel is resting.”

~~~~~
Theo walked into this ‘hot topic’ as they talked about a movie. “Yeah that sounds fun! I think a crappy theater movie would be great.” He looked at some clothes feeling a little helpless on what to get.

~~~~~~

Deep in the walls of Vincent manor in an alcove that likely only Henry knew was there sat a heap of dusty blankets. Nothing spectacular until there was sudden movement under them too large to be vermin.

Suddenly a peculiar head popped out of the pile. A head with golden bronze skin and peculiar black and white hair lazily let out a yawn revealing four fangs on each jaw. The most peculiar thing perhaps would be two small pointed black horns on his head and almost goat like ears.

The figure crawled lazily down the infrastructure of the wall coming to where the cameras had once been m. “Wha- who the hell took down all the cameras!?” He pouted.

He got up revealing a large black hoodie that one of the twins was probably missing draped over his body. “Henry I’m gonna kick your ass…”

He sighed and poked his head out the door. As far as the demon could tell nobody was home so he walked out and headed to the kitchen then to the parlor with a bowl of popcorn and sat on the couch flicking on the television. He turned to some trash reality show before shoving some popcorn in his face. “Ugh Humans are gross-“

"Nathanael was my brother." Ramiel said to Morgan. "We were not very close, admittedly, but he was still my brother. A part of me wants to rip out Augustus de Luca's heart, the other part wants to see him grovel. Tell you what, have someone inform him of this. I want him to know that I control the Blood Lake now. I am now the Blood God in his truest form. If he fucks with me or mine ever again, he is getting tossed in the damned thing. Even my mercy has limits."

"Anyway, I see you and Samuel are getting along famously. Things are going pretty well between Samuel and I. Anyway, back to what I wanted to tell you, or ask you.

As you know, Theo is double sired. This should be impossible unless Devan has fed from a demon. Usually the power is taken with a demonic murder, but I don't see Devan having done such a thing. At least not intentionally.

Find out whose Demonic Blood is running through Devan's veins, and basically in the veins of my grandson Theo, other than mine. We need to inform Theo of what the situation is, and basically, he is something unlike anything seen before. I do not what to expect of him, not by a long shot, and I do not like that, not at all."

======

Devan and Damon went through the stores picking out several outfits and informed Theo he could pick up anything he wanted. They brought several bags back to the store, before heading to the movie theater to watch Attack of the Zombies.

Damon looked in the heart of the movie theater, and when he saw a mage seated next to an imp he undoubtedly had summoned, a werewolf, and some kind of monster that the others would not be able to immediately identify, Damon looked to Devan.

"This is supposed to be a regular movie theater." Devan said.

"Well obviously it is not. But lets not bother Samuel and Morgan unless its the end of the world, and then maybe let the Apocalypse get underway a little first, ok?" Damon said in reply. "Samuel and Morgan and the others deserve a peaceful night after all."

Morgan nodded. “That’s understandable. I would’ve killed him right there but I was trying to think of a higher cause. I’ll have my people relay the message though.” He assured the demon.

“Yes me and Samuel are growing quite attached to each other. It scares me sometimes too be honest Ramiel.” He looked troubled for a moment. “I just- sometimes I feel like Samuel doesn’t quite grasp what he’s getting into with me and I’m worried maybe I’ll be too much for him. I’m not a very good person-“ he admitted.

As Ramiel talked about the possible Demon blood in Theo Morgan raised an eyebrow. “You mean like the one watching TV in the living room right now? I sensed him a mile away once he came out of the wall. He must be powerful enough to hide his presence from other demons at least. I wouldn’t be too worried though it looks like he’s only interested in eating the food and watching trash television.” He chuckled.

~~~~~

Theo picked out a few things he liked and a few things he thought were sexy and a couple miscellaneous things he liked before checking out.

In the mall they passed by a piercing shop and he was dared to get something. Theo chewed his lip for a moment.

“Owah!” He yelped as the needle went through his tongue then the jewelery. He was grumbling about how sore it felt as it quickly healed when they got to the theater.

Inside he noticed the various beings and stopped. “That’s weird, but maybe this theaters gotten more progressive?” He wondered as they sat down.

Halfway into the movie Theo covered his eyes as a zombie but part of a guys face off in an overly grotesque display of gore. “Eugh this movies gross-“ he whispered quietly.

"You know Theo," Devan said to his soon to be bride. "I know a real life Zombie. He is a Flesh Eater. Hates what he is. His kind is rare as they usually do not feed indiscriminately and are provided with people from the Processing Centers. I also know his maker, and he is as proud as a Peacock of it. Its, like night and day. You should meet them some time."

"Devan I don't think he wants to meet Morpheus, anything he cooks is questionable at best. At worst---anyway I dont suppose I need to elaborate." Damon said. "Do you want to stay awhile and make sure that the mage doesn't do anything stupid? Or just ignore him and then go home?"

======

"I kind of think Devan would remembering feeding off Baphomet. And yeah he is able to mask his powers from most people. We dont really know each other well but I sure as hell have heard of him. I think he is harmless."

"So can you trace the demon that actually transferred power to Devan without him being aware?" Ramiel asked again. "Sorry to be so persistent but if you cannot, maybe Baphomet can?"

Last edited:
Theo wasn’t super surprised to hear about a zombie existing but hearing they sounded more normal than he expected was surprising. “So then how do they differ from the movies. I’m assuming they’re not shambling rotting corpses?” He whispered feeling terrible. “I’d like to meet him but maybe not over dinner-“ he smiled.

At Damon’s concern over the mage Theo nodded. “You’re right something does feel off about it…” he watches the group closely not sure what to think. “Let’s stay and keep an eye, I mean we already paid for the tickets.”

~~~~~

“Devan did drink my blood.” Baphomet shuffled into the room with a yawn. “He just doesn’t remember or thinks it was a dream.” Baphomet explained. “Henry somehow got ahold of a magic scroll and summoned me, his instructions were to give blood to Devan and seal his memory. Other than that I couldn’t use my powers on or let onto the Vincent family that I was here.”

The smaller demon took a seat. “He initially wanted me to kill Theo, this was before he tried to. But it wasn’t that kind of summoning scroll more for taming a demon and keeping it gentle. So he settled for having me give Devan blood in hopes he might go a little crazy like the old days.”

He frowned. “I’m sorry- I didn’t want to cross you Ramiel but I was bound by the summoning which also specifically stated I couldn’t tell any of the ‘Vincent Family’ and neither of you carry the last name, yet anyway so all I could do was tell you now.” He looked to both of them. “I need someone to override my summoning now that Henry’s gone. Then I can take the seal off Devan’s memory.”

Morgan raised an eyebrow. “This is all- where in the world did Henry get his hands on such a thing!?” Baphomet just shrugged.

A little imp hopped into the room where Ramiel, Morgan, and Baphomet were talking. He summoned another bowl of popcorn for Baphomet. "Ah hi guys, you told me about 666 minutes ago that if something happened with Henry I should tell you. Its the Apocaleptika movie Theater Grand Opening. Henry is doing something there tonight. I don't know what, but he told me he had big plans. Can I have my candy now?"

======

At the movie theater, more supernaturals started to gather, before too long, all the seats were filled with members of the various races, vampires werewolves, cat shifters, demons, angels, and a few enigmas.

Devan looked towards the screen and said. "Is it my imagination or is the movie screen starting to leak blood?"

"Blood?" Damon said. "I have a terrible feeling about this. Call Morgan, now."

Baphomet took the popcorn with a big grin. The shirt demon seemingly having a bottomless stomach. As the imp explained though Morgan’s eyes went wide. “The three brothers are near that area right now!” He grabbed his phone and dialed Damon cursing as the phone went to voicemail. It must’ve been on silent. “Henry’s plotting something at the new movie theater. Get home! I’m coming to you.” He hung up and looked desperately at Ramiel. “How quickly can you get me there?”

“Not as quickly as me~” Baphomet pulled a large sinister looking key with a goat skull as the handle from his hoodie pocket. He went to a nearby door and stuck it in the lock. “Henry said I could use my skeleton key to get to him whenever I needed. I don’t really like him, my one condition was to keep me entertained and he did a crap job and I’m tired of being bound to him. He makes my essence shrivel.” Baphomet turned the key and opened the door to what looked like the hallway of a movie theater. “Ta daaah! Oh and Ramiel if you could like do something so Henry doesn’t come back here and punish me I would really appreciate it! Sorry again for going against you. I promise it wasn’t my choice. I’ve always had a great deal of respect for you.” He said nervously.

~~~~~~

As the people gathered Theo got more and more nervous. Then as he noticed the strange occurrence on the screen he felt cold. He went to pull his phone from his pocket but the moment he went to move his hands two small wooden spears popped up from the arms of the seat stabbing through the fledglings hands causing him to cry out.

“Mother- what the fuck!?”

~~~~

Morgan stepped through the door and immediately released the seal on his aura. Now any magic sensitive person who knew anything would know exactly who was coming.

"The Blood Lake," Devan said, suddenly understanding what was happening. He managed to get up before the spikes impaled his hands or feet securing him to the seat of the movie theater, but Damon did not.

"God damn it," Damon cursed as the spikes went through his feet and hands. "Devan help Theo get loose. Now...Everyone get the fuck out!" Damon said, warning those present of the coming deluge. He looked back and saw Morgan had come to help them.

"Who in the hell...." Devan asked, trying to figure out why this was happening. That was when he caught sight of Henry sitting in the balcony of the place, munching on popcorn.

They would deal with him later. For the moment, he pulled Theo loose of the metal spikes. "I'm sorry..." He said knowing it would hurt but knowing it would hurt a lot less than the blood from the Blood Lake causing them to disintegrate into nothingness.

Back
Top Bottom