Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

"Oh, Morgan, I want to thank you for making this device more wearable for me. Having it totally locked so I could not speak was hard. This is better, it looks bad ass, I like the metal bars, and it is worthy of the Demonic Prince that I am." Ramiel said. "I cannot enjoy the steak but I can have pudding and blood wine. So this is nice. Much nicer than the dildo mask I got for Nathan. The one that Theo is going to model for us before dinner is over." It was uncertain if he was joking or not.

"Anyway, Nathan's blood is a nice touch. He is not happy with being our bitch, but it is fitting given that he did what he did to me. And really to all of us. The entire vampire race suffered as a result of what he did. So I suppose he ought to be chained up like a dog on the other side of me. That will certainly send a message, vanquished mage of former power. Someone who levied the Blood Curse on us all. And the Blood God. Everyone will be scared shitless of you from now on."

Damon did a spitake for the second time that evening, his drink going everywhere.

"Ramiel that isn't funny." Samuel said in Theo's defense. "Just because he is the other femboy of the family."

"I agree..." Devan said. "Not funny. And did you not say yourself earlier that he had been through enough?"

Morgan sipped his frosty margarita and nodded. “Of course Ramiel. It’s much better than the alternative and I used up a fair bit of mana which is good” he admitted.

As Ramiel said the next part Theo coughed on his wine and wore as flustered an expression as he could without a blush. Then coughed again as Samuel came to his defense. “Femboy!? Am I a femboy-?” He yelped, distracted for a moment.

But then he turned back towards Ramiel and narrowed his eyes. “It’s a joke… he wouldn’t.”

Morgan shrugged drinking more of his drink. “Um, perhaps it’s time for dessert. I should go see if Henry needs help-“ the mage moved to stand.

Ramiel nodded. "Yes, you are right, Theo. I would not force you to do that. You have been through enough, and I am not a complete monster. I can be venomous when need be, as you know, but I am not a total monster."

"But Nathan is going to wear this thing. I assure you. As long as I must wear this, and perhaps even longer should he annoy me. Why did you ever date that bastard, Damon? I do not get it. While if it had not been for that your family never would have joined mine, him, of all people? The mage who originally summoned and cursed me to begin with, and you think he is a fine date?"

"Temporary insanity, that is all I can say, Ramiel." Damon said in reply as he started eating bites of his steak while drinking blood wine.

"Oh by the way, Lucas Sangrey called me several times today. I don't suppose you know why?" Samuel inquired.

"Its because we have been ignoring him." Devan said in reply. "He keeps bitching about losing David Hansen to you, Ramiel. Apparently he was the last man whom you sired?"

"Yes. I thought it would be funny, I have to admit, stealing him from that son of a bitch. He had me chained below the damned Council Chambers for hundreds of years after all. Ungrateful bastard." Ramiel said.

Theo relaxed a bit as everyone settled back into dinner. He listened to more about the vendetta against Nathan and became more and more glad the man was chained in the basement.

Morgan came back into the room carrying a large frosty white cake. “Henry’s a regular little Betty Crocker.” He set the cake down in the middle of the table and sat back down going back to his steak.

Theo ate most of his meal distracted by his own thoughts of worry regarding various things. “So this Lucas is the last member of the council? What is he hoping to accomplish by spamming everyone’s phone?”

But as Damon at his food The fledgling stared at him for a moment. He stood and moved before sitting in Damon’s lap he cuddled back against the man just trying to be affectionate and lighten his mood pushing his own hair away from his neck idly.

Damon nipped at Theo's lip lightly, and Devan just watched, a tinge of jealousy showing in his eyes that melted away into a smile. It was obvious that in so much as Devan and Damon were jealous of the connection Theo had with each, they also were glad it was a thing and that Theo was happy.

"Ok so, there actually was a reason that Lucas was blowing up our phones. The Lake of Blood. Because I killed everyone guarding it the Lake of Blood sort of got overrun with imps and they are all toasting marshmellows over open flames on little boats in the middle of it while throwing victims inside for shits and giggles." Ramiel rolled his eyes. "Anyway I can come and take it back over in a matter of minutes, I assure you. My idea is to host the wedding at this site."

"The Lake of What?" Samuel inquired. He looked a little curious as he watched the others present.

Theo let out a giggle of sorts as Damon nipped him before giving his mate a small but loving kiss. He simply sat against his mate and listened to Ramiel. His brow arched as the lake of blood was brought up and Theo did his own noise of surprise and Morgan his own spit take as the god finished.

The mage stood up. “With all due respect Ramiel this sounds insane- anyone who touches the lake dies and you want to hold a mass trap there for the hunters-!?”

Theo piped up. “I think I know the answer but who’s wedding are we talking about here? Cause if it’s ours- im not sure about this-“ he said. Theo looked in the distance with a troubled expression. He wasn’t sure about even getting close to this lake of blood also he wasn’t sure how he felt about getting married during a big charade to kill a bunch of hunters. “I mean what are you planning to do? Hit a button and dump the brides side of the guests into the lake?”

"It would be morbidly, funny to drop the brides side of the family in the lake, but that would be about as morbid as toasting marshmallows on the lake and not my style." Ramiel said. "I assure you that what I have planned is merely tossing an animal in there, to show the world what we can do on international television. I believe it will bring a peace that we need to the future of our family."

"And Morgan I believe strongly only those who torture others deserve to die like that. I would not actually allow a mere hunter to be tossed in there. But if they think you will do it, that could change things." Ramiel said in reply.

"I could think of a thousand and one ways that could go wrong." Devan said in reply. "But its just crazy enough it might actually work. We do have the issue of having this thing here, as a problem one way or another. If we neglect it, then the hunters might secure it and throw us in there through that portal into hell."

Theo nodded as Ramiel assured him that they weren’t going to be commuting a massacre at his wedding. He still wasn’t fully convinced of this plan though.

Morgan chewed his own lip. “I can definitely make them think I will at least.” He confessed. “I mean it wouldn’t be too hard, and I’ve never been to a vampire wedding before.” He shrugged sitting back down.

Theo thought for a moment. “Come to think of it, what’s a vampire wedding like anyway. I guess I never thought the typical wedding I picture could be different. Let it be noted though, I don’t want a traditional boring white wedding.”

"Oh it wont be a traditional boring white wedding." Damon said in reply.

"No it will be a nice romantic lakeside blood sucking orgy of a wedding." Devan explained. "And you do not have to wear white. Damon is more likely to like black anyway."

"You do have a point, brother." Damon said in reply. "And I like how you just told me I have to get married. You did not ask either one of us. I guess arranged marriages happen all the time, but this one will be one for the history books."

Theo looked at Devan then back at Damon a thousand thoughts racing’s through his head at once. But as Damon spoke up Theo turned and looked up at him. He spoke in Damon’s mind lightly. “You know we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. Or maybe we call this big one a fake and have our own little nice thing beforehand- but the question remains I guess. D-do you want to actually marry me?”

He looked at the others with a polite smile. “So Ramiel, when did you wanna do all this?”

Suddenly the white cake erupted into a quick blue flame and Theo jumped in his masters lap. Morgan looked around the room and shrugged. “What? It’s baked Alaska.

"Yes, I want to marry you, Theo." Damon said in Theo's mind. "I don't want it to be a shotgun wedding, but at the same time, Ramiel's idea is intriguing. We can have our own private thing just the two of us either before or after that is our real ceremony of commitment, any way you want to do it. But for this, let's humor Ramiel ok?

"But it also occured to me that this wedding thing is going to be hard on Devan. The sire bond, its as strong for him as it is for you and me. Perhaps we need to consider. Well this might be a stupid idea but we should consider another ceremony, to celebrate the bond the three of us have. I wonder if he would even want to. It seems stupid to deny that the double sire bond exists, and remember there is a sire bond between myself and him. Sure we do not fuck, but as twins and sire and fledgling, there could be no closer bond than that."

====

As Theo suddenly leapt in Damon's lap and the cake caught on fire, Devan threw his drink on top of the cake. Samuel got up and shrieked running from the room.

"He is afraid of fire..." Devan explained as he rushed to the man's side. But Samuel had run from the room.

"I know Samuel told you he has never been through anything traumatic, but he does not remember the fire we rescued him from when he was still a mortal." Devan explained to Morgan. "Would you go and calm him down, I think you might be the best to do that right now."

Theo thought king and hard nodding at the idea to humor Ramiel. Damon was right he did want Devan involved in all of this after all Theo felt strongly about the other twin too. He just wasn’t sure yet about pushing the boundaries of affection with Devan while Damon was around.

He was trying to think of a good way to arrange things when his mind stumbled down the path of. What if we just do a ceremony and I marry both of them, then they do some sort of brotherhood ceremony? Instantly he got a flustered look. Asking them to both MARRY ME at the SAME TIME? Yeah, right Theo. Seems a little selfish don’t you think?

As Samuel ran from the room and Devan put out the cake Theo sighed.

Morgan watched Samuel run from the room with a guilty pit in his stomach. He listened to Devan and nodded. “I’m so sorry I didn’t know. I’ll go talk to him.” He got up and ran after his new lover

Once he found him he knelt by his side and placed a hand on Samuel’s knee so he could feel the cold of his hand. “Hey… That was my fault I’m sorry. I should’ve warned everybody. But I want you to know that I won’t let fire hurt you as long as I’m around. You’re safe here, your brothers will protect you too. He took Samuel’s hand and drew a little magic sigil on the palm, a small, gentle flurry of snowflakes flying into the air. “You know- I am really cold and fire resistant naturally. I could maybe sleep next to you in your bed tonight. But you know it doesn’t have to be weird.” He smirked at his own attempt to get Samuel to laugh.

"It's, ok. I think it's ok. I don't even know why I'm so scared." Samuel admitted, trying to calm his shaking down. "I would like it if you slept in my room tonight. Maybe you can make it snow while I fall asleep. " Samuel kissed the mages lips and said. "Your so cold to the touch. But Im growing to love it.

=====

Ramiel knew the men were having a conversation in their mind before the flames danced on the cake and Samuel freaked out. "Well we can't have an uneventful dinner it seems, no matter how many spankings I threaten to dish out."

"I am going to go in the other room for awhile. I need to meditate and calm myself down so I don't throw Morgan through the wall." Ramiel said as he went into the room that they had chosen for him. He wanted to be alone for awhile, and knew Devan and Damon and Theo would want to talk.

Damon turnred to his brother and said outloud what he was thinking, after Ramiel had left the room. "So this Shotgun wedding is Ramiel's wedding really not ours. I want, I want to invite you to take a part in this. We could do something. Share him. Both of us marry him."

Devan dropped the cup that he was holding on the floor. "You are serious? You would even consider letting me do that?" Devan asked Theo. "What about you, what would you even think?"

Morgan grinned into the kiss and held Samuel’s hand as they got up and headed to his room. Morgan slept with his arms around the vampire a deep blue cloud pattering them with small flecks of snow that quickly vanished. The mage slept with a smile on his face for the first time in a very long time.

~~~~~~

Theo felt kind of bad as Ramiel left. “Sorry-“ he offered.

But as Damon spoke the fledgling returned his attention to his master. Theo’s face grew more and more shocked as Damon spoke and he almost did his own spit take at the man’s idea. For a second he wondered if Damon had regained access to his thoughts some how.

As Devan called for his opinion he sputtered a bit. “I- I think I kind of love the idea. It would take some acclimating but I think we could do that-“ he turned to Damon “would you really be okay with this?” He looked between both of them. “We can’t afford to harbor any resentment, but we’re all stuck in this twisted bundle of sire bonds for life so- maybe this is the best way to avoid that? An equal relationship.”

Last edited:
"I am sure that this is what I want. There is noone on this planet I love more than the two of you, and you both have a bond, denying it is not healthy. Devan carrying around resentment because Devan is treated as if his bond is less, is going to be more detrimental to our family relationship than navigating the reality of a three way marriage." Damon said.

Devan smiled widely at the idea of them having a Polyamorous relationship and Theo marrying them both. There was obvious surprise but he was quickly getting used to and excited about the idea.

"We are going to have to deal with a three way sire bond for the rest of eternity, and I really thought we were going to have awkwardness and I was really feeling a lot of jealousy and envy about the idea of you two cementing your sire bond with a marriage but me getting left behind with my own desire and bond. I think this is a great solution." Devan said. "I am very honored by the fact you would be the one to suggest it. I am so excited. I think its stupid that we have two plan two weddings, but I am excited that we are doing so."

As Damon talked Theo’s smile widened and as he finished Theo hugged him tightly. This was already new terrain for all of them but maybe this was their way of building something healthy to navigate it. “Thank you Damon.” He grinned before giving his mate a deep kiss.

After that he got up and ran over to Devan giving him a big hug and a loving kiss as well. “This might get rough at times, but I think it will be great. When should we do this real wedding? I think I’d like to do it before this big televised thing. If you’re both okay with that? I think since I’m picking everything else you two should pick what I wear cause I have no idea.” He gave them both a big fanged smile. “I do wonder though, no one’s bitten me in like 24 hours. Aren’t either of you a bit parched?”

"It has been a crazy ass fucking few days, we simply have not gotten around to it." Damon pointed out as they continued to stand there discussing their upcoming wedding. "Then we can spend some time planning our wedding. I imagine Ramiel is going to do all the details for the televised ceremony but this one, is all us. I think we all need to share a drink together. Damon kissed Theo than moved on to deeply biting him, sinking fangs into his throat as he did, and drinking as he bestowed a much deeper kiss.

Devan said as he watched Damon with Theo. "I always loved watching you do that, but nothing beats sharing a meal with you." He took Theo's hand in his and bite down sharing the moment together, celebrating the new bond that they had forged and their upcoming wedding together.

Theo smiled as Damon suggested sharing a drink. At first he assumed the vampire meant blood wine but then as Damon kissed his neck he craned his head to the side and let out a little pleasured whimper as Damon bit into him.

Then as Devan took his hand and squeezed it, moaning quietly as his other sire sank his fangs into the fledglings skin as well. He relaxed and held still enjoying the feeling of the three of them connected in that moment. I love you he whispered in both their minds.

Ramiel finally walked into the room where Damon, Devan and Theo were having a momen together. "Sorry," The Blood God said as he walked into the room interupting their moment unintentionally. His eyes had a look of surprise and then they almost seemed to brighten up as he stood there watching.

"I caught what you were saying about having a real wedding ceremony. You are totally right that you deserve such a thing. This Televised Wedding Ceremony is not a real wedding. Although you two caught me off guard with the double marriage, I love the idea. I think that the Lake Side Ceremony is going to be more of, what do you call it, a Shit Show, and you need something you can enjoy to celebrate your love for each other.

"I will not interfere at all in your real wedding ceremony." Ramiel said in reply. "I am very happy for you though. Happy and perhaps a little bit jealous honestly. Some day I might
be lucky enough to have someone who can love me like that." He paused, and said. "Sorry I do not mean to fuck up your moment. I---"

As Ramiel walked out Theo got a flustered expression but didn’t move to stop the twins if they didn’t. As he spoke though Theo looked at him and his brows drooped. He felt so bad for Ramiel. So alone and trapped in the basement all these years…

Theo got up and walked over to the Demon giving him a big hug before looking up at him with teary eyes and an aching heart. “Hey, One day soon the world will know you’re not actually a monster. Just a man who was given one of the roughest hands to work with. That’s the family Damon’s built and we’re still working on here. A bunch of damaged people who love each other in one way or another and are trying to heal.”

He wished he could be that person for Ramiel but he was already that person for two other people. How many people could he spread his heart between?

“It’s been a long day. We should get some rest yeah?” It was painful to tear his gaze away from Ramiel even though he was smiling.

That night Theo let the twins decide sleeping arrangements. But he would sleep mostly peacefully between them with a small ache in his chest still for how bad he felt for the god of blood.

~~~~~~~

Ashe set another round of drinks down for a bunch of sleazy business men at a filthy table as they watched a figure dancing on stage to the heavy music that assaulted the human’s eardrums.

His eyes rolled as one of the men cat called him while he walked away and he passed by the DJ station slipping behind a curtain and behind the stage to the dressing room.

He went to one of the many floor length mirrors and checked himself over in his black and blue sequined tiny vest, bow tie collar, booty shorts and bunny ears. He made sure his Snow White hair was still in place in its long ponytail before walking over to the snack station and grabbing a granola bar. A man in a leopard print thong walked up to him with a troubled look.

“Hey Ashe you’re usually pretty cheery at work, what’s eating you?” The smaller human sighed.

“I don’t know. I’ve just had this really big depressing knot in my stomach for like half the night. And I keep having a weird dream.” He didn’t go into detail about the man in the mask who kept saying things to him he couldn’t understand. For the last few nights he’d appeared in his sleep and tried to speak to Ashe. But he couldn’t understand.

The man simply gave him a sympathetic smile and a pat on the back before returning to his booth. Ashe scarfed down the granola bar and a bottle of water before he headed back out onto the floor.

Ramiel smiled at Theo as he gave him a hug. He couldn't really see it through the mask but he could see it in his eyes. "I have some errands to run. I will be right back."

Ramiel did not ask for permission to leave. He stepped outside of the house and started spread retracted wings. If Theo or any of the others watched, he was flying off.

Ramiel landed outside of the Bunny Hole, where Ashe was working. He wanted to make sure the man was all right, and as his wings retracted, he stepped into the place looking for the young man.

Theo stood in awe as the god sprouted wings and flew away when he was assuming the man would just take a car. “Did anyone else not know about the wings?” He slowly swiveled back with his jaw still half on the floor.

~~~~~

Ashe was running like a busy bee between tables serving drink after drink to drunk after drunk. He was beginning to break a sweat and look for help when he spotted the man in the mask and he froze almost dropping his tray.

He shoved aforementioned tray behind the bar before going over to the host. “Uhhh Trish. I’ll take this one he’s a regular.” The rosy girl at the host stand looked confused. “Really? I’ve never seen him before and you don’t really have regulars-“ Ashe bent down and sneered at the woman. “Don’t ask questions above your pay grade Trish. It’s a waste of brain capacity. Booth 3 please?”

Trish sputtered but handed Ash a sign on a strong and he motioned for the man to follow him. He walked to a round booth with a curtain around it. He waited for the demon to sit before he drew the curtain. “So- you got a name?” Ashe raised a snowy eyebrow. “And the mask? A kink?”

"I am Ramiel." The demon explained to Ashe as he had a seat across from him in the private dancing area. The owners of the place assumed that he wanted a special dance and never considered anything else, and he was intimidating looking, so they do not ask him for any money, and just let him go. "The mask is not a kink, but a necessity. It is hard to explain."

"Your brother Theo sent me. Are you all right? He has felt as if you were not and he really needs reassurance that you are."

======

"I had no idea that he had wings." Damon said as he rolled his eyes. "Wow it is a good thing he is on his best behavior because honestly, I dont know how we would handle a winged demon if he were not."

"It is clear to me by now that he is just a misunderstood man who spent too long as a prisoner of his own children. I feel bad for what he has gone through." Devan added. "Maybe we can set him up on a blind date or something."

"But who do we set the man up with?" Damon said in reply. "They would have to be someone of great constitution to deal with someone like him. He is, well he is terrifying until you get to know him."

“Ramiel… I like that name.” He nodded. “Fair enough, I’m not much in a position to question someone’s accessories anyway. He seemed to enjoy that this man just wanted to chat. And wasn’t obviously ogling him.

But as the stranger dropped his brothers name Ashe seemed a bit more tense. “Theo-? Why? We’ve never had any relationship.” Though if Ramiel asked if he was okay he thought for a moment.

“I don’t know. I’ve been on edge for the last few days. It’s mostly silly stuff like seeing a black car or van on my way home and just feeling bad vibes.”

“But- this is all weird- Theo stayed with the hunter legion and you are clearly not a hunter. The lithe male stood and walked over to Ramiel before straddling his lap and pressing his chest against the man’s. “So what’s happened to Theo, and what else are you here for?” Ashe whispered in Ramiel’s ear.

~~~~~

“Set the blood god up on a date?” Theo chuckled. “Good lord. I can’t even think of who might work, I think the best bet would be Morgan but I think he’s been claimed and he can’t survive Ramiel’s bite.”

He tapped his chin thinking before he caught something from the corner of his vision lying on the floor. He walked over and picked it up before dropping it on the table as he realized it was the dildo mask Ramiel had been talking about.

“I didn’t even know these were a thing. Though in retrospect it wouldn’t have been that traumatizing. I don’t have a gag reflex.” He shrugged with a grin. “Soooo where am I sleeping tonight?”

"Let's just talk, ok?" Ramiel said as he ran a hand against the man's face. "I am not really here to get laid. I am here to make sure you are ok."

"But you are a very good-looking young man. If you knew however, that I was a demon, would you still be at all interested?" Ramiel asked. "I figured since you seem to be coming on to me that we need to get that out in the open right away."

===]

Damon looked to Theo and Devan. "I think we should all sleep together. Not literally as you probably have figured out I dont sleep with Devan, but I mean, share the room with the California size king bed. We still have our seperate rooms for time alone together, but I think tonight we need to be together."

"Oh I like the idea of that." Devan said. "We have shared people before. But this will be different. They were always victims and never lovers."

Back
Top Bottom