Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Damon immediately started running for the basement. If he could have teleported or flown there he would have done that. As it was, he was not a demon, and he could not fly only run.

When he got down there he saw that Ramiel was in human form, sleeping it appeared in the magic circle.

"Get the fuck out of that circle now....before you trap yourself in it too!" Damon screamed in his direction.

In that moment, as Devan stood watching, the Blood God opened his eyes, and started pulling hard against his chains.

Morgan watched Damon go and did his best to run to his room and grab a few things before following. He released a magical wave of energy that carried his voice throughout the house. “Serena, Samuel, Henry, there’s an emergency lockdown the house. If he tries to leave, don’t get in his way!”

With that Morgan headed to the basement.

Theo about jumped out of his skin when he heard Damon yell. “Master! But I’m not-“ He looked down and saw that somehow in his fascination he had slipped beyond the circle. He noticed a bit too late as the man’s eyes opened and he tried to leap back just as the magical barrier began to kick in. Theo wound up stuck his back hitting against an invisible barrier.

“Shit-“ He panicked and pushed at it a bit. “Damon- what do I do!?” He turned towards Ramiel glaring at the demon. “What the hell do you want from me!? I don’t know you and I don’t want to!”

Morgan came down the stairs behind the leader of the house.

“Fuck- what did you two idiots think you were doing!? We have to get him out before Ramiel gets loose!” Morgan flexed his hands before flicking his wrist and sending slithering shadows across the floor into the circle where shadowy hands began to spring up and try to hold Ramiel down.

The mage then ran to the circle and got down on the floor beginning to draw sigils and things adding onto the circle with a deep blue crystal. “Nathan set this thing up for his own magic. I can change it to accept mine and get Theo out of there but I need time!”

Ramiel struggled against the chains, they rattled a bit, and he looked over in Theo's direction. He did not say a word but continued to fight against the chains.

"Hold on..." Damon said. "We will get you out of their I promise. Just dont let him bite you."

As if it couldn't get any worse, suddenly Nathan teleported into the room.

The man never made anything better. Damon and Devan knew this instinctively. Or when he did, there was always a price to pay for it.

"This is amusing." Nathan said in response to what he was seeing. He glanced in Ramiel's direction and a gag like device suddenly appeared in his hands. "Now we need to get this on him Morgan. Without dying. in the process of doing it. You think you can help me? My magic isn't strong enough alone."

Morgan was quickly working away down below while Theo was pressed against the barrier watching Ramiel closely with fear. “I can’t let you out of here I’m not a mage I can’t help you-“ he wanted to add that he wouldn’t even if he could but figured that might not help things.

As Nathan teleported in Morgan jumped and had to stop himself from spell slinging immediately. “You’ve got some nerve showing up at exactly the most convenient time.” Morgan mumbled before listening to his idea. He didn’t have time for the personal dilemma it brought. “Fine but I’m doing this for Damon and Theo’s sake. Not yours. What’s your plan?” He stood.

"Well since you are leaking mana like a beacon, I think we can use it. Your blood, my blood, a dish or something. Combine our magic. Then voila, I will the thing where I want it to go, and we are all golden." Nathan said in reply.

"Well whatever the fuck you are going to do, do it fast. Before he gets free and hurts someone." Damon said in reply. He seemed to be pleading without saying the words for help.

“Are you crazy!? I mean it could work- but combining our blood could be-“ Morgan objected.

Theo piped in slamming on the barrier in panic as the blood gods chains seemed to be weakening. “What choice do we have Morgan?”

The mage frowned but conceited; a silver goblet with black gems appearing in his hand along with an ornate dagger. He sliced his palm wide open grimacing a bit as he bled into the chalice. His blood was a deep garnet red with an opalescent almost glittery sheen. He filled the chalice a good halfway before holding it out for Nathan. “Sometime after this you and I should really talk. That’s my condition for this-“ he stated covering his wound with his other hand.

Theo looked at Damon wide eyed and panicked. “I’m sorry- I just wanted to come yell at him. I was so sick of him occupying our minds- I didn’t want him to torture you anymore-“ Just then a sound filled his ears and everything froze as he heard the sound of metal snapping and chains breaking. He instantly began to claw at the barrier tears running down his face. “I don’t wanna leave you! I don’t wanna die!” Suddenly he stopped and took a deep breath. “I love you Damon-“

"I don't want to hurt anyone...." Ramiel said as he fought against the chains. "But you don't understand how hard it is. I am always hungry. It never ends. I thought it would if I passed on the curse to others. And it lessens the pain somewhat, but it is always here. And when he set me free........" The Blood God said, pointing at Nathan. "It was in the Council Chambers. Such a feast laid out before me. I couldn't resist. I started drinking from them all. Then kept going and going, and going..."

Another chain snapped, and now one arm and one leg were free. "The pain. I don't know how else to make it stop." Ramiel reached for Theo, and grabbed him with the free hand even as the rest of the chains snapped. His eyes turned black as coal, before he began sprouting fangs. "I need him...." Ramiel said as the chains finally broke and he grabbed Theo, sinking his fangs into his arm. Instant regret. A decision he could not change, everyone seemed to hold their breath as the poison from the bite made its way through Theo's system. "I'm sorry."

It usually killed in less than thirty seconds. Except, it didn't. It became pretty obvious in that moment that Theo was somehow immune.

Theo turned as a new voice filled his ears. As Ramiel spoke the voice filled his senses. Theo cried out as the chains continued to break and he scrambled against the barrier. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry he did that to you, but I had nothing to do with it, killing me wont help you,” Theo let out a shriek as the demon grabbed his arm. Then a scream as he watched his eyes turn black.

The sound of the final chains snapping was mixed with Theo’s final bloodcurdling scream as the man sank the longest fangs the former hunter had ever seen into his arm. The venom hit him like a truck and he fell down onto his knees closer to Ramiel but his eyes stayed open as he grit his teeth.

His free hand was spasming and gripping the demon’s arm as he tried in vain to pull away. “I-I’m not dead-“ he gasped. “But this really fucking hurts!” He half sobbed out.

Morgan was watching with pure rage at first believing Theo was a dead man. Then fascination as The hunter clearly didn’t die.

He was still angry, and his mana was beginning to surge again. This could’ve all been avoided if Nathan hadn’t been a jealous vindictive ass of a person. Albeit hypocritical Morgan hated selfish mages and Nathan took the cake in his book. Then a brave, bold and impulsive thought came to his head.

Morgan pulled a pin from his hair and quickly jabbed the enchanted needle into Nathan’s neck. It would freeze his blood for just long enough. Morgan leaned up and kissed Nathan deeply as blue energy began to move from Nathan’s mouth to his. A large sigil appeared on the floor glowing a deep blue for a few minutes before the trail of energy ended in a shining blue light and Morgan closed his mouth dropping the other Mage.

“I drained all of his magic and placed a seal on him so he can’t hold Mana anymore.” He looked down at Nathan as blood began to leak from his nose. “Now if we want to be rid of all of this we kill you like any other mortal.”

Morgan turned to walk away and got to the vampires before he collapsed.

Devan moved over to Morgan's side, and called out. "Morgan...are you all right?" He knelt by his friend's side for a moment, and as he did so Damon moved over to where Nathan was standing, and grabbed him by the head of the hair, tossing him at Ramiel's feet. leaving the judgement to him.

"You cursed him, Nathan. You bound him to you, you left him starving and made him an instrument of death. I think you are the one who should decide, Ramiel." Damon said to the Demon of Blood Lust, the Blood God who made him. "Do you want to kill Nathan and be free of this so you can go home?"

"Or do you want help living with this and for us to find a way to cure you? I cannot consent to destroying you because if we kill you, we kill ourselves. I don't know about the rest of you but over the years I have become attached to myself." Damon explained.

"I feel for you. I really do. I had no idea whatsoever that you were in so much pain. I did not realize that you did not want to kill us all. I thought you were a monster."

Ramiel grabbed Nathan by the throat. He picked him up and literally licked his neck with his tongue. He then looked him right in the eyes, elongated fangs flashing with menace. "Oh it would be so easy to bite you. To have you suffer the effects of the curse you fucking gave me. But that would be too easy for you. I want you to live with this."

"As far as this little device goes. I will take one, but not the one made from the magics of this imbecile. I will take one fashioned by Morgan or the Council, or anyone else. This thing however, the thing he was going to put on me. I will not wear it.

"I will take such a device and a pledge to never harm anyone in such a way again, but I refuse to wear something fashioned by this idiot."

Damon nodded. in agreement. "I am sure I have something in my dungeon. When Morgan isn't half dead we can get him to help fix it up for you. But I think that as long as you have to wear a muzzle on your face, so should he."

Morgan coughed up some blood on the floor. “That was not a move in my best personal interest. I’m- overloaded with magic now I have to drain it or channel it into something” he wheezed. “Otherwise I’ve probably got hours-“ he admitted.

Theo gasped as he was released then helped as suddenly Nathan was thrown into the circle with him. He watched Ramiel pick the mage up and give him quite the talking to. He leaned against the barrier catching the breath he didn’t need.

But the barrier was suddenly gone and Theo scrambled out onto the floor.

Now safe Theo ran to his master and hugged him trembling. “Don’t let me go- please-“

~~~

A couple hours later everyone was out of the basement except for Nathan who was wrapped in chains in a cell for the time being.

Everyone stood far away as Theo fastened the lock on a zipper. Part of a half mask muzzle sort of thing they’d found. It would have to do for now. “There, that’s a legion grade lock so it should hold until Morgan can do his thing.” The question is what do we do with him until then. I’m the only one who can get close to him.

Morgan was sitting on a trunk leaning against the wall with the occasional cough. “Sounds to me Teddy darling like you’re on demon babysitting.” Theo rolled his eyes and turned to the brothers.

“I can’t decide if I like him or hate his guts. He has a point though.” He turned to Ramiel. “I don’t know how comfortable I am with it but I do think you and I need to talk.” He eyed the mask. “Damon, this thing is suspiciously clean and new looking. You wouldn’t have intended it for me initially would you?” He raised an eyebrow back at Damon.

Last edited:
It has been hours but Damon felt like it had been years that he had dealt with Morgan's sickness and Theo nearly dying. He relaxed and may perhaps have even trusted Ramiel's intentions even if not his willpower. Ramiel did not want to kill people, which made this a hell of a lot easier on all of them.

"Nathan is in chains wearing one of these things, so its my turn to hold up to my part of the bargain. You already know that I can speak in your minds so communicating with you won't be a problem, even if I am wearing this. As long as you keep your end of the bargain and do not chain me or starve me, then we are good." He let Theo fasten the thing around him, not fighting him on it at all.

Damon came up to Theo and kissed him hard, and then he said. "I think we both know how much Devan wants to embrace you too, so go ahead and do so. And the mask was for Henry. He was the one I wanted to shut the fuck up."

Devan walked up to Theo and hugged him. "Im glad you are ok. I think we all are. We need to help Morgan now, and go check on Nathan before too long. So that leaves you and Ramiel to get to know each other."

Theo nodded at Ramiel before turning as Damon strode to him and he embraced his master and accepted the kiss with as much love and he could try to put into it. It was hard to let go of Damon but easier as Devan came up to him he embraced the other twin as well. “I can’t believe I’m alive-“ he admitted.

The fledgling as Devan explained what they still had to do and the former hunter gave Damon another kiss and Devan another hug before everyone went off to do their separate things. He lead Ramiel to a couch in a sitting room and poured himself some blood wine to calm his nerves. “So I have to ask, why me? What is it about me, what do you want from me?” He asked the demon.

Morgan left the room and and stumbled his way out onto a balcony breathing lungfuls of the night air. He felt supremely awful and he wasn’t sure what to do about it other than he needed air.

Ramiel spoke in Theo's mind, as the bondage mask made speaking outloud impossible.

'Isn't it obvious? I knew my bite wouldn't kill you. I know it was shitty of me to bite you not being sure this was the case, and I can't even begin to apologize, for what I put you through.

I believe you are the key to ending this curse. You can survive my venom. If you can fight the poison, than something in you could break the curse. Maybe I dont have to spend forever thirsting for blood while never being able to enjoy feeding from another. I want a companion. A friend. Or at least an acquaintance who will speak to me on occasion without being scared shitless of me. You give me something I never thought I'd be able to have again. Hope,"

“And I probably wouldn’t have believed you in that moment anyway right?” He guessed as Ramiel continued to speak. As he went on there was a part of him that did ache for the demon. He couldn’t imagine being trapped down there cursed to be a monster when you really weren’t. Too add insult to injury it seemed to be all for pettiness that he was here. It had to be lonely. Theo knew what loneliness was.

“I’ll be your, well I guess I don’t know yet- but we can talk and spend time together. I’m still kind of a wanted party and I imagine Damon and Serena will get busy soon. So maybe we can be stuck in this house, bored together when Devans not teaching me about being a vampire. I don’t want to get your hopes up and disappoint you but if the least I can do is make you feel like you’ve got at least somebody In this world. Then okay, I’ll do that for you.” He smiled gently.

He got a thoughtful look on his face before he leaned in and took Ramiel into a hug rubbing his back. “I’m sorry the worlds been so cruel to you. And I know you’re tired.”

Ramiel pulled away. 'I'm sorry...' He said as he whispered in the fledgling vampire's mind. 'I may still be a monster after all. You need to know something. I don't think you remember." The demon paused and said. "I am still a demon. I have still done things I am not proud of. One of those things, is your eye."

"I was having a very bad day. I was in a lot of pain from being thirsty for blood and being starved. That is not an excuse. I know there isn't much if any justification for what I did to you.

I realized after I did it, what I had done. I know it did not replace what I took, but that diamond was a gift. To say I was sorry. It is enchanted, and will give you 'Sight Beyond Sight'. But you shouldn't have had to pay the price you did for it.'

Ramiel had tears in his eyes because of all the pain he had put him through. 'I know you are spoken for. I would never try and force anything, especially after the trauma I put you through."

"I would still like to spend time with you and to teach you things myself if I could. I have not had the chance to do so in a very long time. I did not get to really teach Damon or the others anything.

"I don't know if he told you the specifics. Nathan summoned me, cursed me with blood lust that is much stronger than the version any of you have. I was so tempted to kill Damon and Devan. He saw me kill someone else so he knew full well what I could do. He took my blood, but it was not much of a choice. No it wasn't a choice at all. I told him to drink. He drank. But wouldn't you have done anything not to piss me off?"

Last edited:
Theo looked at him curiously as he pulled away but listened closely to the voice in his head closing his eyes a bit. As Ramiel began speaking the hunter felt old wounds beginning to open and as it was revealed that Ramiel had taken his eye images of that night flashed through his head.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he sat there for a few minutes. Eventually he took Ramiel’s hand and began tracing the lines on his palm with his fingers as he thought.

“When I was a new hunter my first important target was a woman named Estelle. A vampire activist who wished to bridge the gap between other races and vampires. I hesitated but I still put a wood tipped bullet through her heart. Because I was told to. I didn’t believe there could be any ethical vampires and the Legion assured me there weren’t.” His lip quivered for a moment.

“I’ve also done a lot of things im not proud of. Aside from the honed skills I don’t know if the Legion was much better than the center.” He murmured.

“The point is it hurts, there’s a part of me that’s angry, but I forgive you. Because I think this eye is a big part of what got me where I am right now, and I think this is where I want to be.”

“It’s like I have my own little messed up family of sorts. And I think there’s room for you Ramiel. We can keep talking and spending time together. I’d love to learn some things with you.” He smiled gently.

He let go of the blood gods hand and looked up into his eyes. “They’re actually quite pretty even when they go black. Still scary, but pretty.” He swallowed. “Now a harder question. I know the hunger is eternal but how often do you need to be fed to stay well?” The fledgling inquired.

"I am going to be honest with you, and straightforward. I need only once a month to keep myself from basically going nuts and being in unbearable pain. I know this because when I was a guest of the Vampire Council, they fed me once a month. But at the same time, if I have too much it is just as dangerous.

I dont know if you ever heard of the Dark Night. It was a month long time about a thousand years ago when they over fed me because they did not know how much I needed. There were ripples of terrible blood lust throughout the whole vampire race.

Also, the fact our numbers are so much lower now, that makes it more dangerous for every single one of us. Between the vampires I feasted on when Nathan sat me free and the ones that killed each other as a result of the ripple effects of my blood lust, there are only a few hundred of you on the planet right now.

Undoubtedly you probably have noticed more blood lust in general in Damon for instance. The closer someone is to my direct blood, the more powerful, but also the most cursed with blood lust they are.

Those created directly by me are called Blood Masters. Those who are created by Blood Masters are called Blood Drinkers. I have never seen a case of double siring like from you and the brothers before, a Blood Master and Blood Drinker sire, and you were cultivated through rare DNA in an experiment by the Vampire Council"

"Anyway I have never seen one like you before, so I have no idea what is going to happen to you. I want to offer you my blood, if you ever decide you want it and the power it provides. But be aware it would have consequences. I want to make the offer however because it would stablize whatever you were to become." Ramiel said.

Theo nodded. He shivered trying to shake off old hunter legends about said night. “Be honest with me Ramiel. What’s the ideal feeding amount you need? I don’t want us just to be giving you the bare minimum so how much do you think would be safe before it was too much?” He thought for a moment.

“I like to believe I have my own Bodily autonomy but I will say I can’t offer my blood regularly without running it by Damon first.” He admitted.

He went a little wide eyed as Ramiel offered him his blood. The blood of a demon? It scared him. “I admit, I’m a bit afraid. Especially since we have no real reference for what might happen…” he fiddled with his sleeve a bit. “I mean, would it help me help you guys to try and help vampires as a whole? Can you explain the difference between blood masters and blood drinkers? Are blood drinkers different from an average vampire?”

"Well, the difference is like the difference between a house cat and a lion." Ramiel explained to the fledgling vampire. "Also only Blood Masters can make new vampires. So honestly I cannot explain why in the hell Devan could do this double sire bond unless." Ramiel paused for a moment.

"If he drank from another demon it could explain that. But that really is the only way someone like you could ever make another vampire. Perhaps its something you never want to do. And I honestly would not suggest ever doing that for Henry. I do not trust him. And I have a good instinct about people. He is on Nathan's level of selfishness."

"Do you happen to know where Damon got Henry from?" Ramiel inquired. "I assume the Processing Center like the one you were raised in, but I do not know. There is something about Henry that just, seems off to me. Also I have to ask. Has Devan drank from Henry?"

“So if I drank your blood I could sire other vampires?” Theo asked curiously. As they got to talking about Devan, Theo shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t honestly know Devans feeding habits other than he told me most of the time it’s a random but somewhat careful selection.”

“ As far as Devan drinking from Henry I don’t know but I did. He tried to kill me when I was first turn and I went a little nuts on him out of instinct and drank a bit from him.” Theo explained. “I thought I’d heard he’d come from the processing center but I guess I don’t know.” He admitted.

Ramiel noded. "Oh that explains it. He was raised by vampires, that can fuck anyone up. And if he was raised in one particular one, they were raised to worship me. Fucking idiots. That isn't even what I want."

"I know that is a misconception about demons, but most of us just want to be left the hell alone." Ramiel explained. "Anyway, once a week, one person's blood worth. That means unless you want to kill someone once a week,

I need about three people to donate, and obviously I cannot bite them so you need a blade, and to be very careful about it." Ramiel sighed, and placed his hand on the muzzle device. "I have to say, it comforts me to know Nathan has this on too. I hope letting him live doesn't bite us in the ass."

“Yeah I think Henry’s honestly just messed up. I’m not sure what to do with that guy other than just ghoul him.” He admitted. “Still not sure how I feel about that.”

“so basically you need a hearty meal about three times a week. I’ll see what I can do.” He thought about Nathan for a moment. “I’ll make sure someone different checks on him regularly. Someone well aware of his shenanigans.”

He yawned lightly. “But if you don’t mind Ramiel I think I’m going to get some rest. I’m pretty exhausted for today.” He gave the demon a smile before he hopped up and headed to bed.

As he lay next to Damon in the waking hours of the morning the fledgling cling to his sire tightly. Nightmares plagued his mind and he slept distressed.

~~~~

The next evening Theo decided to take the day and spent a large amount of time sitting on the couch sipping bloodwine. He seemed tense from the ordeal still and was easily startled.

From Morgan’s room small noises of pain and strained groans could be heard. Inside Morgan sat on the bed leaning forward as he held a crystal to a cut on his ribs, blue energy flowed into the crystal for a good 5 minutes before he dropped the glowing stone onto a small pile of similar glowing stones. He pulled a similar clear and dull crystal from a shrinking pouch of them on the bed. He dabbed at the cut with a paper towel before applying the next crystal and sucking in a breath while gritting his teeth.

The mana crystals weren’t enough but they bought him some time.

Samuel could hear Morgan's pained cries, and he knew what happened although he was kept away from the mess by Serena, even though he tried to run down to help his siblings.

Now that Ramiel was muzzled, he felt a little more comfortable with the situation. Damon and Devan had both assured him of the fact that Ramiel did not want to hurt anyone and that Nathan had done this to him.

Samuel did not ask for permission, but opened the door where he saw Morgan was very ill. "Why the hell is no one helping you?" The youngest Vincent family member said as he went over to rush to his side. "What can I do to help? I have to be able to do something. And I am going to slap the shit out of my brothers for just leaving you here to suffer."

------

The next day Damon left the house with Devan to deal with some vampire-related affairs in the heart of the club next door, where the new members of the Vampire Council were coming together from all over the world to discuss the fact that Ramiel was basically free now leaving Serena to hold down the house in their absence.

"Excuse me Theo, but I don't know what to do with a house of a bunch of gay men, so just call for me if you need me and I will be in the parlor drinking blood wine." Serena said to her brother's mate.

Serena was capable, both brothers said of dealing with any problems that had arisen, and she was a Blood Master just like Damon, having taken blood from Ramiel shortly after she was turned by her brother, while Devan had declined out of fear of drinking directly from a Demon, although Ramiel had his suspicions that Devan had done so unknowingly and had made that clear to the others since his emerging from the Dungeon.

Serena in her curiosity eventually went to spend the day with Ramiel, not seeming to fear him the way that else did, or if she did, she had a good way of hiding it.

While everything was calm and cool and collected, there was a knock on the door, and a human man was there, someone that Serena invited inside.

"Theo this is a friend of the family." Can you entertain him for me until my brother's come back?" Serena asked. "I know this is weird to ask you, but as I said I don't know what to do with a bunch of gay men."

The young handsome man was seated in the parlor. He did not seem at all uncomfortable in the presence of vampires. "Hi there, I'm Tyler. It's nice to meet you. I am sorry you got chosen by default to wait with me, and I hope I am not disturbing your day too much by being here."

Morgan gasped and almost dropped the crystal as Samuel entered the room. His eyes looked at the younger vampire with a slight sparkle in his pained gaze. “Samuel, what are you doing here?”

He watched panting as the man ran up to him. “Calm down, take a breath. I’ve been avoiding your brothers… My blood is absolutely oversaturated with magic, both mine and Nathan’s which my body is trying to convert. My organs are starting to go critical because of it. But, Damon already drank a fair amount of my blood and I don’t think Devan would want to risk it or if he could even handle it and I can’t blame him. A mage’s blood can do funny things to you and mines extremely potent.” He sighed

“Draining the blood via human methods won’t do it. And I’m afraid I don’t have any friends to call for this one. This might be it for me Samuel” An icy tear rolled down his face freezing on his chin. “But don’t stick around and watch. I don’t want you to see me like this.” He whispered. “I’m Morrigan, the frozen king of the winter court. The wicked sorcerer who cursed a thousand men, not this.”

~~~~

Theo spent most of his day in utter boredom. He found that a lot of human things were boring after his turning and he understood why the television had a layer of dust on it.

Then there was a knock at the door and he almost jumped out of his skin. He wasn’t used to that sound. As the human walked in Theo stared for a half second feeling his gut clench a bit.

He glared in Serena’s direction as she left but turned back to the man with a smile. “Very nice to meet you I’m Theo.” He held out his hand to shake but as their skin contacted he could feel and hear the blood going through his body and the fledgling cleared his throat. “So- um, what brings you around Tyler? I’m not used to humans being around other than Henry and sometimes I think he lives in the walls.”

Samuel saw the tears in Morgan's eyes and the pleading for him to just leave.

"No, damn it. If you just need someone to drink from you, that can be me. I don't care what happens. You are our friend. You have been there for our family time and time again, and I am not going to let you die." Samuel moved over to Morgan's side, and decided what he was going to do. "No buts, I'm drinking..."

He took Morgan's wrist and before he could protest, sank his fangs in his wrist to drink.

------

Tyler smiled at Theo and said. "I know you have not been around humans much. This was actually something I volunteered to do for your brothers as one of your lessons. I am trained in combat via vampires, so if you get out of control I can just knock you on your ass. I am a Blood Hunter. I do not know if you are familiar with our order, but we are humans that spend our lives collecting blood for Ramiel so that he is fed."

"It can be any kind of blood. Human, sorcerer, werewolf, mage. Whatever we can get our hands on." Tyler explained.

Back
Top Bottom