Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Damon grabbed Theo's crotch. "Oh I know full well that I want you. I'm not afraid to say that. I am waiting for the perfect moment and mood to strike before we do anything."

I know I want you beyond a shadow of a doubt. That is not quite what I meant when I said I don't know what to do with you. There are certain expectations that others are going to have. Like should I parade you around in public? Should we have a public ceremony where I present you to the world?

Should I keep you chained to the wall looking sexy as hell when you are not in Devin's care, or should I let you go and do basically what you please?. Shouldn't you have something outside of being my lover to keep you busy? That was kind of why I gave you Henry to deal with."

"And I have seen how close you are starting to get to Devin. I'm not stupid." Damon said. "I have to say it is awkard, and before you ask, I am a bit jealous. You certainly think me a monster in comparison to him. I totally get that. But there is a side to him you do not know. He can be even more dangerous than I am if he loses his temper."

Theo let out a heated gasp as his master suddenly groped him, biting hi lip while giving the vampire a playful glare. But as Damon went in to depth as to what he was meaning Theo nodded his head. Flustered slightly to the notion of being kept chained up. “I think-Well I’ll just say If you want you want me to hang in your shoulder in public I will I just don’t want to be degraded or like forced into saying things. As far as a ceremony goes we don’t necessarily have to but it might cement that I’m under your protection as it were.”

“Also, being chained up is fun sometimes but personally I’d prefer not all the time. I would like something to do though, maybe someway I can contribute other than feeding.” The former hunter suggested.

As Damon mentioned his closeness to Devin the fledging stopped and swallowed deeply, afraid his master might be angry. However as he remained calm Theo relaxed a bit m. “I’m beginning to think of you less as a monster… More so as a man with monstrous tendencies and instinct. You’re right though I have been getting closer to Devin. Are you asking me to stop?” Theo inquired.

“I guess what I’m saying is I was a hunter, sounds vain but im a trophy. I don’t mind if you show me off within reason, im a vampire now anyway.”

"Who the hell thought I would be asking you for any feedback about how you were treated at all? Devin's humanity might just be rubbing off on me a little, because I pictured this as basically keeping you in cage like a dog for the rest of eternity when I first got you. You are damn right you are a bit of a trophy. A hunter, and a good looking one at that."

"And yeah I will have to prance you around a little, but I think that the days of presenting you as stark naked are over. For one thing, the people you were presented to before were family, and I do not interact with others, even other vampires, in the same way as family. For another, I am a jealous son of a bitch and I do not want to share that much of you with the world."

"But to put you in some sexy clothes, that is something I can imagine myself doing." Damon said.

"Speaking of being all in my feelings, while I am a bit jealous of Devin, I am also happy to see the connection you have developed there. I would not want to rob you of that. He is much better with young fledglings than I am. He has made a hell of a lot more vampires than I have. Did he mention there was a time when he was turning just about anyone that met his fancy? This went on for about a decade. He is like the biggest deadbeat vampire dad in the game. Much more than me.

I have turned some people over the years but I do not consider them mates. It was more business arrangements and one night stands. I basically kept humans like Henry as 'mates' most of these years, but never felt attached to any of them at all. You are the first one in ages I have, well liked in any sense other than sexually." Damon sighed. "And that even includes Henry."

“Well I certainly never imagined you’d be asking me. I was envisioning my future fairly similar to be honest… But, I’m glad your reconsidering.” Theo reached up with his free hand pushing some hair from Damon’s face. “I think I could wear some, fun outfits, it’ll take some getting used to. I’m used to tight black clothes with a lot of coverage.” He smiled. “But it sounds like a good deal if I don’t have to be naked in front of everyone.”

“Devin… Didnt quite tell me the details but he did disclose he had a darker side and went wild for a bit. I guess I have to always remember you guys are still vampires, and so am I.”

“I wish I could tell you why or even myself but I think I’ve grown a bit attached to you myself. I’m like you though, it feels like it goes against every instinct ground into me. I guess there’s just this part of me that can’t but wondering what kissing you is like and what sex is like especially with you.” He admitted with a flustered expression

“This is a very dangerous thing we’re doing. If we’re going to continue, I think I actually need a bit of your roughness. Sometimes I need to be controlled, pulled back or have my independence taken away for a bit. You might have to be ruthless, dominate me, tear me limb from limb then gently put me back together and care for me after. It’ll be a challenge, are you up for it?” Theo spike lowly in a tone edged with heat.

“I just won’t- I need to know because if you’re planning to keep me forever. I have to know you mean it.” He looked up at the vampire with what might have been the most vulnerable expression he’d worn since being captured.

"I have a confession to make, Theo." Damon suddenly broke free of the cuffs. He gave a devious smile as he looked down at Theo. "These are more toys, than actual restraints. While having to break them is annoying, the real restraints are not here, they are in my dungeon."

He looked down at Theo and said. "I know what you are trying to say to me. I believe I am up for the challenge. But I hope you are ready for me."

"Turn over." Damon suddenly ordered, his voice almost a growl. Something of the gentle exterior melted away into some of the rougher exterior shown before emerged once again. "It's time you see just how serious I am."

The former hunter was wondering what Damon was going to admit to but he jumped a bit as the cuffs broke. Theo moved to sit up but stayed as Damon looked over him. For a second he was worried about what he’d unleashed.

He trembled with need under the vampire. He hadn’t meant to trigger a sexual frenzy in Damon but right now his body wasn’t complaining.

At the command Theo swallowed roughly but gingerly flipped over and shimmied out of his underwear tossing it aside before he put his hands above his head. He turned his head to the side and looked back at Damon whimpering lightly. “Master… What are you going to do?”

Damon paused for a moment, looking at Theo's ass hungrily, but he also seemed slightly annoyed as he finally spoke. "I believe I am going to start by giving you a proper spanking for the way you spoke to me earlier about the issue with The Blood God."

He brought his hand down in a hard slap. "There is so much about that situation you do not understand, that I have yet to explain. You dared to question me, and make assumptions."

He brought his hand down on the man's ass, and added. "You need to learn to trust me, or at least to not make it so painfully obvious to other people around us that you do not." He paused and added. "Do you understand?"

Theo was wondering what Damon was up to when he heard the man speak and swallowed again. “Wait-!” Then he let out a fry as the vampires hand came down swiftly on his ass. “Ow-! What did you want me to do!? That’s basically a biblical monster you’re keeping-“

He cried out again as he felt another spank. “Ow- for fucks sales- I’m sorry okay!” He gasped out with a flustered expression. “You’re right I should’ve reacted calmer and trusted you had a reason but I was really volatile this morning.” He pouted lightly.

“I’ll try to trust you more okay? But behind closed doors I need to see more reason to.” He admitted. “I’m a bit fragile from our first night meeting yknow.” He gently reached back and traced the veins in Damon’s hand with his fingers gently.

Damon took pity on Theo at that point, starting to massage the swollen flesh of Theo's ass. "I will explain all the particulars you do not understand later. Right now I just want what I said to sink into you. You learn to trust me, and I will learn to trust you, and then we will be on the path to something lasting. Perhaps even eternal."

The hunger was back in his voice, the anger having melted away to a certain degree and replaced with such sentiments. He whispered against Theo's ear. "Do you want me?" His hand went underneath to grip Theo's cock. He wanted to feel his arousal. "I think what I want now should be more than a little obvious."

The smaller vampire let out little sighs as Damon massaged him and began to relax a bit more letting out a soft moan. “Okay Damon it sounds like a deal. We’ll do our best.” He felt Damon climbing up him a bit and shivered as he felt the man’s lips against his ear.

The fledgling gasped out of lust as Damon gripped his cock. It immediately began to stand at attention as he touched and teased the soft flesh. “Of course I want you- I can feel you burning in my veins. There’s like an itch I can’t scratch Damon. It’s like my body needs its master now.” He sighed heavily.

"I am kind of glad that I did not complete the mating ritual in front of my family like I initially planned. I am not sure how much Serena helped or hindered you in that regard. You did not have to be taken in public, however you will always be a virgin now."

"But that also means I cant just ram you either like I was planning in the ritual. I am not going to be the most gentle lover ever I can assure you, but you will get some lube first. I dont know what the hell it is, but I dont want to see you in pain. Not anymore."

He reached for a tube and opened it, squirting a generous amount of it on Theo's ass before starting to work on his belt buckle. He then applied a a generous amount on his cock. "Its like I got fucked over with a damned reverse blood bond. Feeling the exact same things that only you should be feeling towards me."

Theo grew more and more flustered as Damon spoke but the last part caught his attention. “A virgin forever!? Wait you were just gonna go rough and raw on me at the table!?” Theo playfully huffed but suddenly let out a gasp as he felt Damon squirt the lube onto him.

“I mean maybe being like the first time everytime will be fun once I get used to it.” He whimpered slightly. At the last comment he turned his head to look back at Damon.

“Not exactly a reverse sire bond. Because I do feel them towards you Damon. I don’t know how to put it into words but, it’s like you’re inside me all the time.”

The former hunter gripped the pillow a bit nervously as he heard Damon lubing up. “One question, what made you assume I was a bottom anyway. I think you’re right but I’m curious-“

Damon let out a laugh. "Don't be ridiculous. You couldn't possibly top anyone except maybe Henry. Which you don't seem that interested in at the moment, but as I said, you are free to do anything you want with him. I would definitely find it amusing."

"Although I suppose for a change we could try me as a power bottom at some point, to switch it up, don't get it twisted. I am the dom in this equation and I always will be."

Damon pressed himself against Theo and started preparing for the moment they both had been waiting for.

Theo pretended to pout as Damon laughed at the notion of him topping. He’d basically expected such a reaction though. “Nah I don’t think I’ll be having sex with Henry anytime soon. He did just try to kill me.” Theo laughed lightly.

“Don’t worry I’m not trying to top you, I’m well aware you’re the dom. Just curious.” He said before pausing and trembling as he felt Damon press against him.

He grew a bit nervous but looked back at Damon and gave a nod with a shy but lustful smile. As he felt the pressure on his entrance Theo grit his teeth and groaned slightly. “F-fuck your big-.” Theo moaned out as he began to grip the pillow. Little moans and gasps of lust and pain began to fall out of the vampires mouth.

Damon heard the soft sounds coming from Theo and they were music to his ears. It had been awhile since he had been with a virgin, but he realized in that moment that now he was going to get to relish this virginity over and over again and he couldn't be too bothered by that fact.

"Don't worry, I will start slow and easy. I will still be a bit uncomfortable, but it won't be unbearable." Damon said in a low voice, trying to be reassuring. He knew his mate was nervous, and he wanted him to be able to relax and enjoy this as much as he was.

The elder vampire was pushing his way inside of Theo a little at a time. He let out a lustful sound as he did, wanting to enter with a bit more urgency than he was actually imparting in the moment, but starting out slow for Theo's sake.

"Damn you feel so good." Damon said as he breeched the entrance of that lithe body that was lying underneath him.

Theo was lightly gripping the pillow and gritting his teeth letting out quiet grunts and heated moans as the vampire continued to push into him. The fledgling finally felt the other vampire’s cock head pop inside of him earning a loud gasp from the lithe vampire and a vibration through his body.

“F-fuck. A year ago I never thought I’d be under a vampire like this.” He mewled out as he moved up onto his hands and knees and began to rock his hips backward gently.

“Ah, you feel really good yourself, master.” He smiled shyly.

It took a lot of patience and some endurance but after a bit Theo was sure he felt all of Damon inside of him. He took a moment before nodding. “Ok, I think you can move now.” He reached behind himself pulling the tie from his longer hair letting it spill back over his shoulders.

Last edited:
After Damon's patience was rewarded by him finally totally possessing the slave, and taking him for the first time, the elder vampire began moving in earnest. He grabbed Theo's long hair and gave his young fledgling a hard slap on the ass.

His movements got faster and harder as Damon set out to throughly enjoy the hunter he had conquered. He was going in balls deep, filling every inch of the younger man who would always be an eternal virgin. "to think..." He said between movements, although the words were whispered into the fledglings mind, not spoken aloud. "I get to enjoy this again, and again."

As Devin had explained earlier, a fledgling and a master vampire could speak back and forth, they just could not read each others minds.

Theo let out a breathless gasp as he felt Damon roughly pull back on his hair and smack his ass. As Damon continued to thrust the former hunter quickly began to unravel beneath him. Lewd noises filling the room as he continued to rock his hips back.

He felt so full with each thrust and Damon was hitting points inside of him that made him see stars. As he heard the master vampires voice in his head the man shivered. He took a few moments but managed to reply “I don’t know what I thought this would be like but- maybe I could get used to it-“ though there was a part of him still nervous being the eternal virgin .

At this point Theo had his head in the pillow and lustful moans and mewls filled the room. “Damon, can we switch position? I want to look my new mate in the eyes while he takes me-“ he whispered seductively.

Last edited:
"That sounds like a splendid idea." Damon said in reply as he pulled out and laid flat against the bed, motioning for Theo to mount him. "Let me help you up here. You will find it is slightly tricky, especially when someone is well endowed as I am. Not that I am trying to tote my own chain, but you can obviously see and feel how big my dick is."

"This happens to be among my favored positions. Being able to look someone in the eye while you are fucking them, it doesn't get much better than that." Damon said as he started guiding Theo to where they both wanted him to be, sitting on him and facing him so he could look his new mate in the eye.

Theo gasped as Damon pulled out and positioned himself. The new vampire nervously straddled his master gently reaching back to grasp the larger man’s cock and line him up. “I’ll try but needless to say I’ve never done this before-“ He said almost sheepishly as he began to push himself down onto Damon.

His eyes fluttered a bit and his fang gently pierced his lip as he slowly sank down trembling lightly. “F-fuck you’re a lot to take in-“ He moaned out looking directly into Damon’s eyes. “So far I’m enjoying it too, though there’s a bit of vulnerability, impaling myself on you.” Theo smirked as the former hunter out his hands on Damon’s chest and began to roll his hips moaning as his vampiric stamina made it easier to pick up the pace.

He began to massage the muscles of Damon’s chest and he rocked up and down quicker in his lap. After a minute he leaned down and began peppering little kisses along his neck and jawline. “Damon, what have you done to me? You’re like a poison raging in my blood now. You’re engraved in my bones. You terrify me, and I want more-“ he whispered in a voice dripping with lust as he felt himself growing closer to the edge.

Theo's words were serving to drive Damon closer and closer to the edge. His eyes locked onto his fledglings, and as he approached his own release, his eyes momentarily flashed red. It was not something that he was trying to do, but it was a stark reminder that while Damon might have looked like a man, he was something more than that.

"We are bound together now, for all time." Damon said as he felt Theo getting ready to have an explosive orgasm. He was trying to hold off on his own until the same moment as his fledgling, but there was no holding it back and he had no sense of control. The moment of bliss simply bled forward like an open wound, and he found his release.

Now all that was left was for Theo to make a mess of him. In that moment there were no thoughts of all of the troubles they were going to shortly have to face. The Blood God did not exist. There was no twin brother in the other room whom Damon feared competing for his affections. It was just the two of them, as one.

Theo continued to ride his new master as quickly as he could stand to. Bouncing up and down in Damon’s lap, moaning like a slut as both of their hips moved. As the elder vampires eyes flashed red the fledgling let out a loud moan as his master spoke in a deep gruff voice.

“… For eternity and whatever comes after.” He mewled out between noises. As he felt the vampire tense under and inside of him Theo pushed his hips down until he was firmly seated in Damon’s lap crying out as he felt his mate begin to paint his insides filling him with heat he was no longer used to. Theo’s own legs spasmed and shook as he came all over Damon’s chest leaning down and desperately capturing his masters lips is a messy, rough and passionate kiss.

Mirrored in that moment the hunter didn’t think of anything else. Not the monster in the dungeon, not the other man in the next room. He was as mated to this man as he could be now and an aching want that had lived in his chest for years was beginning to settle. Somebody wanted him, and that meant the world.

The fledgling lay his head on Damon’s chest as they each rode out the tail end of their shared orgasm. “You’re telling me… We get to do that, as much as we want?” He chuckled and gently traced circles on the vampires chest as his eyes opened and closed heavily. “Awesome-“ He smiled but got a thoughtful look for a second.

“Damon, after everything. Do you any shred of remorse about turning me?” He asked sleepily. Not with any hint of malice, or resentment. Only genuine curiosity. He figured he knew the answer. He just wanted to hear it confidently from his master’s mouth. “I don’t… want you to, feel bad. I think you were right. I was made for this, maybe it was destiny.” He yawned. It wasn’t long before the smaller vampire was quickly dozing on his master sleeping more peacefully than one night think possible after everything he’d been through.

Damon rolled over onto his side, and held Theo for a long time as he slept. He had not really answered the question about regretting turning him out loud, but his eyes answered. His soul answered in that moment.

Later when Theo started opening his eyes. Damon smiled at him holding him close for a moment before pulling away. "You slept for some time. I hope you had good dreams. I was lost in thought and just enjoying watching you sleep. You looked very peaceful."

A knock came on the door, and Henry opened it just a crack. "Sorry to disturb you but Samuel is asking for you. He is, freaking out about something. I don't know what. I think you should get dressed and go see what is wrong."

Theo slept peacefully in his master’s arms so much so it surprised even him. He dreamt about his future in the home full of vampires and with Damon. An actual wedding, though what that meant for vampires Theo wasn’t sure.

As he sleepily began to open his eyes the fledgling smiled brightly at his master displaying his new fangs. “That’s- so, sweet.” He said gently leaning in and placing a kiss on the man’s lips. “Damon… Do vampires do like actual ceremonial things like weddings?” He asked before he suddenly heard the door crack.

He was quick to make sure he was covered as he glared at the door to see who was disturbing them. “Henry- we can hear you through the door you know.” He suddenly blushed realizing what that might imply. He gave Damon the look of slight horror, realizing the other vampires had probably heard them have sex.

“I need to shower-“ he got up with a flustered look heading towards the bathroom before he looked back towards his lover. “Coming master-?” He stuck out his tongue.

It wasn’t long before Theo had dressed in some happy medium between the sexy attire Damon liked on him and the modest clothing he was used to. He quickly hurried out the door following Henry to Sam. “What do you mean ‘freaking out’?”

Henry waited patiently for Damon and Theo to get done showering, and when they came out, he said. "He screamed at the top of his lungs, and when Devan and I came in to his room he was shaking, and he wont stop."

Damon sighed. "Why the hell does it have to happen tonight?" He dressed really quickly in black pants and a white poets shirt, and then said. "Come on you two, let's go see what the hell is going on."

Damon quickly hurried down the hall to Samuel's room, where Devan was sitting, trying to calm their brother down.

"I think he may have had some kind of nightmare, I am having a hard time getting him to snap out of it." Devan said.

Back
Top Bottom