Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

As Damon went through and continued feeding Theo the blood, it coarsed through his veins. He was loving this moment. perhaps not as much as he would have if he had included sex as a part of it, but he was loving it as it was. He could feel Theo's body responding, although the change could take a long time, it was inevitable now.

Damon pulled away for a moment and moaned in pleasure at the effect it was having on him. IT brought him back to his own change, his own transformation, and how totally and compltely different it had been. But that was a story to be told another time.

He started drinking from the wound, lapping at it although he knew it was going to just make a huge mess before all was said and done. He looked into the mans eyes.

Serena looked on and said. "Ok so how is this going to go wrong I wonder? We know what happened with you, Devin."

Damon chuckled. "He doesn't need to know about how badly the first time went."

"Or that Devin frenzied after turning and nearly killed you?" Serena said, unable to keep the secret.

All Theo could do was lay there and mewl in shame with tears rolling down his face from both his eye and behind the patch. He continued to drink from Damon’s wound as the taste began to transform on his tongue

As Damon sat up for a moment Theo glared daggers at him even as the colors of his own eyes were beginning to shift slightly. When the vampires tongue began assaulting his wound the hunter moaned in pleasure and whimpered in pain laying there as the family spoke amongst themselves.

Theo kept drinking as a thought sparked through his head. He hoped he did go mad and kill Damon after he turned. Even if it meant his death.

Damon kept going until he felt weakness hit him. It was possible that he could give so much of his blood to a new fledgling that he killed himself, but that typically only happened when someone did not know what they were doing, and a new vampire frenzied. and the older vampire was unprepared to handle it. This was a big reason that Damon had his brothers and sister there. It honestly was not about supporting him so much as protecting him. Damon did not want to have a repeat of what happened the first time that he sired someone. Most hunters did not know this was a thing. The possibility was a closely guarded secret, because it was frankly an embarassing part of the vampiric condition.

Damon pulled away and said. "Damn it, Serena are you trying to get me killed by giving him ideas or something? You need to learn to shut the fuck up."

"Serena, Samuel, take me to bed, I need to rest and recover. Devin, take care of him." The evil twin ordered his little brother.

"You aren't even going to get him accliminated? You arent going to feed him? Help him through the transition like you did me? Are you going to do anything but use him for a fuck toy? Its irresponsible." Devin said to his brother, disapproving.

Theo swallowed the last few gulps as Damon pulled away and he watched closely as the siblings bickered. It was funny almost a human quality to them. Theo’s eyes were heavy as blood continued to pool out by his neck. As Devin and Damon bickered he chuckled.

At the tail end of the noise though there was a strangled gasp as suddenly his back arched. His veins began to darken under his skin as he writhed on the table holding his abdomen and crying out in agony as he felt his heart pulsing in his eyes and slowing. He looked at Devin desperately as another convulsion overtook him and earned the vampires a pained shriek.

Devin watched in irritation as Damon up and left the newly transforming vampire. He wanted to slap the shit out of him for the way he was going about this, that much was obvious. He made his way over to where Damon left him, and said. "He did not give you enough blood, or it would not hurt this bad. Let me feed you more. It will help you."

"It will ease the pain and lessen the hold the bastard will have over you." Devin said as he sliced open his wrist but instead of forcing it, he offered it as a gift. He could not make this entirely painless but he could make it tolerable at least.

Theo continued to spasm and cry out as the vampiric blood attacked his body or whatever was happening, he didn’t honestly know. But it hurt, bad. He barely heard Devins voice as the world shifted around him and he felt himself grow weaker and weaker. He saw the vampires wrist move but focused in on the blood.

The dying human weakly began to swallow more gulps of vampiric blood, but he found Devin’s far less bitter and on the sweeter side with a bit of spice, as much as thinking about it made his stomach turn. After a while of drinking his body steadied and he pulled back for air and looked at the man, breathing shallow but quickly. Still twitching from the pain though it was a lot less.

He reached for the vampires hand holding it in his. “Devin,” his lip quivered. “Drink my blood. Please- don’t let it go to waste-“ he began to tear up finding he was willing to slightly break down in front of one vampire.

Devin felt the former hunters pain both physical and mental as he fed him more, taking care of what his brother obviously was incapable of doing correctly. With it being so close to the time of his death, it was almost like picking up a second sire, it would help mold and shape the vampire the man would become, and might even keep him from becoming the evil bastard Damon was.

Devin leaned over and lapped at the blood on Theo's neck, taking what he could even as the bleeding was coming to a close and the wound was healing up.

Devin looked a little misty eyed as he held the gaze of the smaller man. "It's going to be ok. I promise. I will feed you until you have enough self control that you can do so without killing someone. I expect nothing in return. I know this is difficult, but you wont be in it alone. Even if I am not your true maker."

Theo whimpered weakly as his body shook. He was so good, the coldest he’d ever been as his eyes were so heavy. He held Devin’s gaze for dear life as darkness began to creep into the edges of his vision. Desperately he clasped Devin’s hand in both of his small trembling ones. “If I become like him… Kill me-“ Theo whispered as he broke out in sobs.

He used the very last of his strength and will to lurch his body up gently pressing his lips against the vampires as he choked down tears. “I won’t let him take that from me-“ he whispered, his lips ghosting against Devin’s lightly. He sniffled and gave a weak smile before he convulsed once more and sucked in a ragged breath. The hunter collapsed onto Devin and shook a few more times clutching at the vampires clothes before he slowly stopped moving all together and was gone. Deadeye’s life was over.

~~~~~

All he saw was pitch blackness for a long time until a light broke out with a cacophony of voices. Familiar voices from his parents or friends he’d lost in the breeder programs. Hunters he’d always admired who’d been struck down in combat. Theo began to rush and sprint towards the light. He’d died, the blood hadn’t taken.

He was getting closer and closer until suddenly he stepped in something sticky and his foot began to sink. Looking down Theo was horrified to see an ocean of dark almost black crimson where he’d been running before.

A familiar hand broke the surface and gripped Theo’s upper arm yanking him down further until another shot up and wrapped around his neck. He already knew who it was before he was pulled under. Damon held him tightly against him as they sank into the depths. All he could do was scream and shut his eyes until he felt another touch and opened his gaze to see Devin’s gentle smile as his fingers caressed Theo’s jaw as they continued to descend until the blackness swallowed the hunter whole.

~~~~~

Theo awoke sucking in a gasp he didn’t need any longer his head whipping around.

Devin had a change of clothes sitting on the table next to Theo. "Its been about an hour since you were turned. You woke up a lot sooner than I did after my transformation. It took me several hours, but you had a lot more blood running through your veins than I did."

"Damon is off doing someone else right now, literally. Serena went home, and Samuel, well he is reading a book like he usually is. I basically will be doing most of your training. At least training in the sense of teaching you about your powers and how to survive. Like I said, I will feed you regularly until you are transitioned enough that you do not have to worry about accidentally killing people."

"I should warn you, Damon has three other mates. Two are human and probably will not be here long, as he tends to go through them like changes of clothes, but one, a human named Henry, he is jealous as fuck, he wanted to be turned, and he feels he has earned it because he has been here over five years and has earned the position of first mate. so he may try something with you. You may even want to have that conversation about the purple elephant in the room with him and let him know you wont tolerate any shit from him."

"Now go ahead and get dressed. We can go outside and get some fresh air, but Im not taking you out too far from the club as the hunters are undoubtedly losing their shit over the fact you have been taken, and Damon has gone on the news and told the world about you already so, until things calm down Damon wants you to stay close to the lair."

Theo steadied his breath until he got used to the feeling that he didn’t need to anymore. He sat up quickly and looked at Devin, before he slowly raised his hands and looked at them. They were pale, too pale and the nails were longer sharp and black. The fledgling gasped and grit his teeth holding his head in his hands. “Thank you Devin for being willing to do all this… I know I’m a former vampire killer- but you’re different. Maybe more of you are.” Theo admitted trying not to get watery eyes again.

As Devin explained the situation and circumstances Theo nodded or groaned. “Of course, he turned me and now he doesn’t care as long as I stay undead to hang on his arm in front of a camera. As for Henry, I’ll have a conversation with him if I need to.” At the idea of wearing clothes again and leaving this place Theo felt a little excitement in the hazy sludge of just being reborn. He grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom taking a quick shower

The newly turned vampire looked at himself in the mirror and sniffled whether Devin had followed him in he didn’t care as he took in his new features. Theo’s hair was longer and shaggier. He ran his tongue over the new fangs as he looked at them, they easily managed to gently split the skin on his tongue which healed before his eyes. Which caught his attention next. Steadier than he would’ve been as a human Theo removed the eyepatch and gasped. His one eye was a dark almost black sapphire now which he’d noticed. The Jade green eye had turned to a dark sea of crimson in the iris.

After a few moments of reasonable freak out Theo took a quick shower then got dressed. He stood in front of the mirror harshly judging the outfit looking a tad flustered in the black spandex like crop top and skinny leather pants. “Is this his idea of a joke? Whatever let’s go.” He turned to Devin

Devin led Theo outside, and had a seat on a nearby picnic table, and invited the young vampire to join him. "You are a great kisser by the way. I did not see that coming. I was very surprised by it. I figure there are things you need to know about the family, and about who you are that you do not currently know now that you are technically one of us."

"Damon and I used to be humans. He caught the attention of the monster known as the Blood God a long time ago. The Blood God is a demon that can turn people into vampires with his blood, but his bite will kill anyone who receives it, so it is only done by feeding the blood."

"I was receiving the, affections of a mage named Nathan about one thousand years ago. Damon was jealous and he pretended to be me in order to sleep with him, ruining the relationship. To get even the mage summoned the Blood God from the depths of hell, and made a pact with him to get him to curse Damon with immortality.

"Damon decided to force the entire family to become what he was. He tried to turn our mother and father first, but accidentally killed them. Next he turned Samuel, and something went sort of wrong with that as he became a weakling and a pussy because he did not get enough blood."

"He turned me against my will, in a way very similar to how he turned you." Damon explained. "Kept me basically as a slave for years before I kind of earned brotherly status again more recently, or something that resembles this."

Nathan is the one that decided to cast a spell to create a Hunter's Language in order to give the Demon Hunters a heads up over the Blood God, and the vampires that he created. The Blood God in turn created a Vampire language as a kind of fuck you to him. in response"

"Serena has basically been off doing her own thing for years and years. She is as blood thirsty as he is but she targets women instead of men. So welcome to our fucked up family. I wish you had come under other circumstances. Now you have our curse, our friends, and our enemies."

"Oh by the way, Damon has no idea that I gave you my blood. He cannot read either of our minds, so he will never know this unless we tell him. We were alone and the door was locked. So we may have some kind of fucked up secondary sire bond going on."

Theo sat comfortably on the table breathing in the fresh night air. So happy to be outside. His instincts wanted him to try and escape but he knew it would just lead to Devin having to catch and restrain him. Funny enough it was mainly the fact that he didn’t want to make the nice brother do that.

As Devil brought up the kiss Theo’s expression changed to a flustered one. His cheeks would’ve been red if it were possible anymore. “O-oh really? I’d never kissed anyone before.” He listened intently as Devin went into the history of the Vincent family and their tale as the original vampire family.

It was fascinating but there was also some anger there as it became obvious the hunter’s legion had given them no idea what they were getting into. “I’m sorry he did that to you Devin. He’s a monster and I don’t know why…” Theo gently rubbed the other vampires back tucking a strand of his own hair behind a now slightly pointed ear.

As Devin finished speaking Theo smiled gently showing off his new pointed and very sharp teeth. “I hope so… Maybe if we’re bonded it’ll keep me sane.” He chuckled.

The short vampire stopped mid chuckle and his voice sank to a quieter silkier tone. “Say Devin… Can I ask you a question? Be honest. Did watching me get turned stir something in the vampiric side of you?” Theo was slowly getting closer to the vampires ear his eyes beginning to change to a hazy red. “Did my blood taste good?” As he came close to Devin’s neck he lazily licked the skin with his tongue before suddenly pulling back like he’d been stung.

His eyes changed back to their new normal as Theo wore an expression of horror. “Oh my god- Devin I’m so sorry! I don’t know what happened my head got fuzzy and- I just wanted to do things- with you- but at the same time I wanted to tear your throat out-“ Theo hunched forward his head in his hands. “Oh god…”

Devin gave him an understanding expression. "It's all right." Then he paused and said. "Your ears. I have not seen anyone get ears like that who was ever sired before in this bloodline. I have seen it with others. but usually those who have been fae touched or otherwise affected by magics. Maybe its that black diamond eye. Which is pretty cool and weird at the same time."

Devin smiked and said. "And yes it totally turned me on. More so the part I took in your siring then watching what Damon did. Its normal, but I want things to settle with you a bit before you even think about getting frisky with me. You arent in your right mind yet. My blood is still coarsing through your veins. And yours through mine. And yes it is good. You were bred for it to be top notch and top quality after all. For centuries."

Theo relaxed as Devin seemed understanding but as his ears were brought up he reached and touched one. “Hmm my eye. I was attacked in the middle of the night when I was still in the program. It happened in the middle of the night, I barely remember except it was the most terrifying vampire I’d ever seen with the most haunting eyes…” The former hunter seemed lost in thought.

As the other vampire continued to speak though Theo was pulled from his traumatic flashback. “Really? I’m not feeling anyway towards Damon other than rage. Maybe it’s because he’s not around.” But if you keep talking about my blood and me being bred to taste good you’re gonna get us both in trouble. The former hunter thought in his head Idly with an imaginary blush.

He shook his head to purge the thoughts. “Thank you Devin for all you’ve done for me… I just can’t believe I’m a vampire now… You can answer me honestly, how do you feel about me being a vampire now? If I’m a member of the family does that make me powerful in some way or higher status since I’m Damon’s mate or something?”

Devin patted Theo's shoulder. "You are no different than you were before Damon poisoned you with the blood, or frankly when I added to the venom. As I said, I can see the good in you, and I do not feel that you will be changed by what you have become.

But I also feel drawn to and connected to you now in a way I never was before. Which is normal. I am your second sire after all.

Anyway, you have the position as First Mate now. Which means the favorite of Damon. You have status, and Im not sure exactly what that means yet. But you can get away with things a lot of others cannot. Like you could go and murder someone and the Council couldnt touch you. Take slaves of your own. Not that you would. Well he might make you at some point to try and break you though."

As Devin spoke and assured him again that he didn’t have to become a monster the former hunter smiled. As Devin explained his position though his expression soured a bit. He didn’t know how he felt about being Damon’s number one. It sounded like a position in which a lot would be expected. “Well if he does they’ll be the most pampered slave in Vincent manor history and I doubt I’ll ever make them do anything.” Theo shrugged.

He watched cars drive by closing his eyes for a moment to listen to the city. He could hear and smell so much more now. A couple arguing in the building next door. The hot dog cart 4 blocks away. Most of all he could smell so much blood and hear it pumping through veins, everywhere. “Devin what’s compulsion like? I can’t be compelled by vampires so I don’t know. Technically I should have the ability now right?”

Black cars were starting to spread through the city. Incognito hunter vehicles on the look out for the missing hunter. “Do you think the hunters know I’ve been turned?” He asked quietly.

"Well not all vampires can dominante the minds of others like that. I don't really know whether you will have it or not. So many things are different with you. Also, Blood Masters like my brother are far more likely to have the power than regular vampires. So we will have to wait and see. Maybe you can test it with one of the human slaves? Like ask them to make you a coffee or something benign like that. Something you wont feel bad about."

"Do you have any other questions I can answer for you about things? Now is a good time to ask me anything you want to know because my idiot brother isn't here to stop you from getting the answers that you want. I wonder where the hell he is after all. He should be back by now I would expect. He only was going to the bank to get some money. At least that is what he said."

"And as far as the hunters go, Im sure they know about you by now. There was a radio announcement and there is going to be a television appearance where you are expected to address the public. No idea what he expects you to say, but yeah I have to break the news to you about that."

Theo thought about it for a moment. Maybe he’d find a human willing to let him try some things out. He wouldn’t hurt them of course but it might not hurt to have a few of the dirty vampire tricks up his sleeve. After all, he had to “live” with it now. Yet another reminder he was no longer human. As Devin asked him about other questions there was one thing pounding at the front of his head.

“It’s not really a question and kind of uncomfortable but… Sex with Damon, I can’t- my body and mind aren’t ready and I don’t even like Damon!” He whined. At the mention of the news appearance though Theo frowned heavily. “Well it’s gonna be really disappointing when he hears I won’t be doing that.” The vampire crossed his arms stubbornly.

Theo wondered what Damon was really up to. He didn’t by the bank story. He was probably out there committing atrocities of some sort. “Why can’t we just run away Devin? Why not just save ourselves? Sure we’re vampires but we could probably get along without having to be too big of monsters. How does he intend to keep us around?” Theo asked as if he were daydreaming.

The hunter began to tear up rubbing at his eyes. “You never expect to have to mourn your own death.” He sniffled. “How often do I need to- you know feed?” He held his gut as it suddenly churned and his fangs began to ache. “Feels like there’s a hot poker stabbing at my guts.”

Devin paused for a moment, and looked at Theo with concern. "It hurts that bad?" He sighed and said. "That is not a very good sign. It means you have a high amount of blood thirst. Hopefully its temporary, but usually it is not that intense this long after turning. "

Devin hopped up on top of the picnic table sitting on it and looked down at Theo. "We need to get you fed again. I recommend we try you on twice a night and hopefully you wont need more. Lets get you inside so you can feed from my private stash of blood. I did feed earlier tonight already and you could drink from me, but I do have to refill the engine sometimes in order to take care of you, it cant be always from the vein."

"Come on, lets go back inside now." Devin said. "And as far as running goes. I will think about it ok. But you are too vulnerable right now with the adjustment to being turned. Its not a good time at all."

Theo sighed as Devin explained the pain to him and that it might be a concern. He groaned and rubbed his face taking note of how cold his skin was now. “God I hope it’s not an ongoing problem. I can’t be drinking blood this often or I’ll puke.”

As Devin came up with a plan the vampire gave him a distressed look. “Twice a night!? I was hoping for like twice a week-“ he sighed, grumbling. “Fine, let’s get back into prison, recess is over” he joked darkly taking one last look around before heading inside with Devin.

As they walked through the building Theo’s face and more so his thoughts became troubled and worried about the sex Damon expected of him and the amount of thirst he was experiencing, his brain became like a storm as they moved.

As Devin and Theo stepped back through the alleyway and moved back towards the door of the club, there was suddenly a squeal. "Die you bastard!" The young handsome but obviously jealous Henry screamed as he darted for Theo, pointed dagger in hand, in an attempt to stab him in the back.

Devin swooped in and grabbed the human by the hand just in time. There was a surface cut on the young vampires back and his new shirt was cut, but he was not killed.

"Oh I knew you were going to be a problem. I just saw this coming..." Devn knocked him back against the wall and slapped him hard.

Theo paused as he heard the shouting and moved to turn too late as he felt the blade pierce his back ever so slightly he jumped forward whipping around as Devin slapped the man.

Theo marched up to the other vampires side as Henry was recovering and backhanded him as a follow up before picking him up by the neck. “Listen to me and listen well because I am VERY volatile right now. I didn’t want this okay? And I have no sympathy nor respect for a worm that wriggles willingly under Damon’s foot. Now I understand why you’re angry, you think you’ve been denied something you’ve earned. But GROW UP Damon Vincent will only give what he wants and obviously he doesn’t want to make you a vampire so either learn to live with it- or- or”

Theo’s eyes began to turn red again as his jaw began to ache. He brought Henry closer and leaned in growling softly before he suddenly but into Henry’s throat beginning to gulp down his blood without control over himself.

"Theo stop!" A voice came from behind him, and it was not the voice of Devin, but the more brooding forceful and commanding voice of his first sire, Damon Vincent. He went over to him and pulled him off of Henry, while Devin moved over to his side.

"Lick his wounds closed, Devin, so that he doesn't bleed to death, and Henry, what the fuck do you think you are doing? Trying to destroy what is mine." Damon growled. "And Devin you were supposed to be looking out for him. Protecting him."

Henry was weakened and trembling at this point as Damon picked him up off his feet and pushed him against the walls of the nearby club. "How dare you. You will be punished for this. You are not my mate anymore, but the property of Theo to do with whatever he wishes. And if he wants you dead, I will not stay in the way of that."

Theo was draining Henry’s blood without forethought when suddenly he heard a commanding voice ring out over the club. The new vampires muscles locked up and he dropped Henry, stepping out of the way before he could even think about it. He leaned back in and licked Henry’s wounds quickly before Damon picked the man up.

As the dominant vampire handled Henry like a rag doll and spoke his punishment the former hunter froze. “Um really, that isn’t necessary I am sure you can come up with a fitting punishment-“ Theo stuttered. He was feeling extra good having just fed but still wasn’t sure about the idea of having human property. As they looked at him he got nervous. Trying to think he came up with the first thing he could think of.

“Um, Henry… you will never be a vampire and- you have to clean up the ceremony room yourself. Also no more access to sharp things for you-“ He looked at Devin desperately. He didn’t want Henry what was he supposed to do with the man? He was flying by the seat of his pants

Henry nodded. "Very generous of you. Thank you." He said when he realized that Theo wasn't going to kill him or have him killed. He looked to the blade on the ground for a moment, than looked away and fled inside where he started to clean the ceremony room.

"Clean the ceremony room?" Damon asked. "That is the best you can come up with? Ok I told you it was up to you, so I am going to stick by that proclamation. The least I would have done was made him wear womens clothes for the rest of his life."

"I dont know about forever." Devin said. "But for awhile at least." Devin said as if it were up to him.

"Ok." Damon said. "For awhile at least. Is my recommendation for an added humilation. You dont have to fuck him if you dont want to. As I said, anything you want though."

Back
Top Bottom