Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Morgan was taken aback by hen Sam immediately told him no. He’d expect it from the twins which is part of why he’d hid but the passion that came from the youngest brother shocked him.

As the vampire came to sit by him Morgan was lost for words at first. “Samuel you can’t it could be detrimen-“ he watched the younger vampire take his wrist. “Samuel-“ he managed before he let out a sharp but slightly toned fry of pain as he gave up and leaned on the vampire as he was fed from small whimpers and slight moans leaving his lips as he blushed.

~~~~~~

As Tyler began to explain who he was Theo crossed his legs and raised an eyebrow. He lost his cool a bit when the man dropped the term “Blood Hunter”.

“Yeah right, that’s just an old incentive story to get passionate hunters to train to the death. Besides what makes you so confident? If they didn’t tell you I’m also trained in combat against vampires:” he thought it was slightly ballsy of his brothers to do this to him.

“So is the test to collect my blood or something then?”

Tyler smirked in his direction. "I am trained in combat versus, vampires. I am trained in combat versus mages, I am trained in combat versus werewolves, I am trained in combat versus fae, I am trained in combat versus angels. I am.......well you get the idea."

"And actually, they want to see what we choose to do. I am surprised that you are angry wtih them. I was sent here to gather blood for Ramiel. I was not told where to get it from. I could liberally take that to mean from you."

-----

Samuel was enjoying the taste of the mages blood. Unfortunately though pretty soon it was obvious there was a side effect. He was able to stop before hurting Morgan seriously.

"I want to fuck your brains out." Samuel said as he kissed Morgan hard. Like he was some kind of sex-crazed incubus or something. It was totally out of character for him. His hands went for Morgan's belt buckle.

Henry popped the door open and called out. "Woah, what the hell did I walk in on. Sorry, I will leave you two be and bring you breakfast later."

Theo’s eyes narrowed as Tyler spoke. The face was pleasant, the man behind it he was beginning to wonder. “I’m not angry with them per say I’m just not a big fan of surprises. Especially surprises I’m not sure are friend or foe. He tapped his fingers on the couch eyeing Tyler up and down.

“Let’s say you took that liberally, and I said no?” He narrowed his eyes. “What then?” he wasn’t sure if this man knew there was someone immune to the blood gods bite.

~~~~~

Morgan whimpered as Samuel released his wrist. Gasping in surprise as the vampire suddenly spoke and captured his lips. Morgan’s body reactively arched into his and he panted lightly feeling himself grow erect as Samuel worked at his belt.

Morgan yelped as the door opened and glared at the small human. “Don’t you ever knock!?” He growled flicking his wrist and hitting Henry with a sleep hex causing him to fall backwards before sealing the door shut. He turned back to Samuel.

“Are you sure this is what you really want? I’m seeping into your veins right now and it’s making your feelings really intense. I wanna make sure you won’t regret this because if Damon and Devan find out they might actually burn me at the stake.” He breathed heavy looping his arms behind Samuels neck.

"Well I think you are being a cocky arrogant little thing." Tyler said. "I can also be a cocky arrogant little thing. So put us together and I wonder what you could get. Maybe we can go on a date later when this is done. I kinda like taking what I want in all capacities."

Tyler smirked again and said. "I think I will take that liberally. But give you the chance to decide. Do you want to offer it up, or not?"

====

Samuel paused and thought about it for a moment. "Well, yeah I want to fuck your brains out. I don't care if my brothers approve. And they wont burn you at the stake. I won't let them."

Samuel paused though. "Are you a pitcher or a catcher anyway? Or a switcher."

Samuel was obviously so filled with lust and Morgan was so deep in his veins he could barely think straight.

Morgan was panting lustfully as Samuels hands remained on his body. The mage flushed even harder as it became clear that Samuel truly did not care about the concerns he pointed out. He decided he didn’t care either in that moment.

“Catcher, sometimes an aggressive catcher. You can be rough with me.” He whispered before planting a deep kiss on Samuels lip, quickly shirking off his top as Samuels hand worked at his pants. He reached down to work at the vampire’s button and zipper

~~~~

Theo frowned at the man. “I’m not meaning to be. But it’s been a long week and I really am not in the mood to play games.” At the idea of a date he chuckled. “I don’t know I apparently have a weak resolve when it comes to twin vampires but I’ve yet to be charmed by a hunter of any kind. Though I’ll admit you are very handsome.”

As the hunter spoke again and made it clear that he was going to try to take Theo’s blood his eyes narrowed again.

With a sudden graceful swish of his crossed leg Theo flipped the coffee table up in the air and then he was standing, kicking it towards the blood hunter mid flip.

The vampire was halfway across the large room when he pulled out a large handgun with a long barrel. Normally a gun too big for someone of Theo’s size meant to fire large bullets. “Don’t die.” He mumbled before firing 3 shots towards Tyler.

Tyler should not have been surprised that Theo had just attacked. After all he made it clear he was meaning to take blood without permission. Theo would have been failing the test if he did not attack. It would have been pretty stupid to just let a hunter take his blood after all, especially when he had no idea if Tyler meant to kill him or not.

Tyler had good reflexes. A few of the shots missed but one of them struck him in the arm. Tyler was good yes, but he was not a God of War. The Blood Hunter drew a small throwing knife from the inside of his coat and threw it in Theo's direction, aiming for his chest.

"You will regret that." Tyler said in reply as he ducked behind the fallen table and tried to reach his own gun.

What he had not counted on however, was Ramiel hearing what was going on from the other room. He rushed Tyler and grabbed him and literally threw him through the wall, leaving a nice Tyler sized hole in the wall leading into the room where Morgan and Samuel were fooling around.

======

"Do you fucking mind!" Samuel said, snarling in the direction of the Blood Hunter and picking him up off the ground, throwing him in the direction of Ramiel and Theo.

Ramiel eyed the hunter and said. "You are lucky that I am wearing this device, because if I were not, I would have bitten you. I do not care if they sent you to feed me or not."

Theo smiled as he smelled the blood spatter as the bullet made impact with Tyler’s arm. The hunter was fast and Theo saw the small flash of silver a little too late as the blade thudded into his chest and he cursed. He ducked behind a counter as suddenly he heard a noise.

It took him a few seconds to realize Ramiel was storming in. But as he threw Tyler across the room. “Wait Ramiel! It’s a test! Damon and Devan set it up-“ he grunted and grit his teeth as he pulled the blade from his chest.

~~~~~

Morgan cried out as a man suddenly crashed through the wall of his guest room and as he spotted Theo and Ramiel he groaned. “For fucks sake you guys!” He yelled as Samuel threw the man back out. Then grabbed Samuel and kissed him as their surroundings seemed to melt away and suddenly they were in the privacy of his room instead.

“You still wanna do this? Cause I know I do” he grinned.

~~~~

Theo limped over to further cover as he sagged down onto the floor. “Hey Ramiel- is this thing supposed to keep bleeding? I feel like it should have started healing by now-“

Tyler picked himself up off the floor slowly and said. "Its a poison. Damon and Devan have the antidote. I have extra here too. You are supposed to practice cleansing your body of the toxin."

"Ok..." Ramiel said in reply as he watched the Blood Hunter carefully. "Next time you idiots have a test like this that involves me in any way I would appreciate you telling me, Serena..." He glared at the Blood Hunter and said. "Not that I do not appreciate you feeding me. But I have a problem with your method. You have been killing people for their blood indiscriminately. You should only kill those who are deserving of death."

"I am sorry, My Lord..." Tyler said in reply as he shuddered slightly in the presence of the Blood God. "That thing is secure isn't it Theo?"

"Yes it's secure, and I made a vow. I will not bite anyone else until and unless I can do so without taking their life." Ramiel explained. "And I am not your Lord. Do not call me that."

“Those two- are gonna get such a thrashing when they get back I swear-“ he groaned in pain. “How exactly am I supposed to do that!?” He cried. “I know hardly any of the finer points of vampirism!”

He sat himself up and tried to focus on the bleeding. He tried willing the wound to shut which didn’t work. It just kept bleeding. The fledgling still bonded to his humanity in many ways began to shake, and tremble. He curled up into a ball and his shoulders heaved as Theo broke down.

“I don’t like this test! I’m tired of dying or almost dying because I don’t understand shit about what goes on in this house and I’m scared okay!?” He looked up with angry tears at the hunter. His face changed after a moment though as he suddenly keeled over and retched . Black oily fluid with a sheen dropped from his mouth onto the floor. Before he continued to cough up a few more times. “What the hell is this now!?” He yelled, not realizing he’d gotten so angry and upset he’d done what Tyler had asked as the wound on his chest slowly began to close.

"You did it, Theo." Ramiel said as he walked over and took the antidote from the hunter, and brought it over and gave it to Theo. "You may not even need this now, but this is the antidote. I get the testing, but I do not approve of the timing. I know I have little experience with fledglings. Every time I got one they ran away from me and feared me. But I know enough to say that you do not over traumatize those beneath you. What good is a broken mind?"

Ramiel said as he saw Serena standing in the doorway with Devan and Damon. "I am not very happy with you. Technically I am the head of this house, am I not? The leader of this clan, the father of vampires. I ought to be able to have something of a say of how things run in this house. And I say that you guys need to lay the fuck off of him."

Theo sat trembling a bit but took the antidote gratefully and downed it for good measure before he began to relax. He watched Ramiel slightly teen the others. He was grateful though he felt kind of like a coward. Eventually when Ramiel was done speaking Theo managed to stand.

He walked over to Ramiel and gave him a hug whispering a thanks in his ear before he walked over and hugged each brother. As he embraced Damon he sighed. “Can we just have a family dinner tonight please, just a regular Vincent familiar dinner with new editions.” He remembered something and blinked. “Except Morgan and Samuel are figuring out his illness. I guess they found a way so they’re busy-“

He walked over to Serena and raised an eyebrow. “I feel like you have tallies notched in your wall somewhere for each person who does this so; you’re a bitch. But I respect you.”

He eyed Tyler. “You- I’m watching you.”

He went back over to Damon and gave him a peck on the lips. “So, dinner?”

Ramiel looked around the room and said. "All right this is how things are going to go from now on. I am the final say in things that happen in this house. We are all having family dinner. Everyone is going to come to it tonight in two hours. Everyone. That ought to give Samuel and Morgan enough time to finish up in there." He paused when he realized that he almost gave away what they were really doing. "Morgan needs help with ingredients for the spell. I will talk in both their minds and tell them that they are coming to dinner when they are done."

=====

"I covered for you, but don't be too loud in there. And come to dinner. In two hours sharp. That should give you more than enough time together.

=====

Morgan came up for air licking his lips and growling slightly as he heard Ramiel in his head. “I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t hear that.” He murmured before taking the vampire back down into his throat before the mage began to bob his head. His hand going down to cup the man’s balls and fondle them gently. His free hand traveled up Samuel’s torso slowly caressing his chest. He deepthroated him once more before he came up for air.

“Now the question is-“ he panted. “Do you want to finish the prologue? Or skip to the first chapter” he smirked as he conjured a bottle of interesting lube into his hands. It flowed a soft blue and the label said Made from Magical Herbs

Samuel let a series of moans escape him, and he could have given a shit less if anyone heard them or not. "You have a talented mouth." Samuel said after the man came up for air. "But I want the final chapter..."

He propped the mage up against the wall and took the blue lube. "Well this ought to help us shoot you to the moon." Samuel started to use the lube to prepare his mage lover. "And I did not mean that literally so don't you fucking dare take us there."

=====

Ramiel went around the place until he found Henry. He barked an order. "You are to get the following things around for a dinner. The best steaks in the house, red wine. seasoned vegetables, and garlic mashed potatoes. Also I want chocolate pudding. Add blood to the wine and the chocolate."

He turned to Serena and said. "You I will deal with later. Do not leave the house or I will come find you."

Ramiel turned to Damon and Devan and said. "And you two will take turns bending over the chair before dinner. If you do not comply, then I will make you. I do not believe anyone but Morgan could stop me, and I kind of doubt he will. Afterwards we are going to have an event free dinner. We will bring leftovers to Nathan after we discuss long term plans for him."

Morgan grinned before Samuel placed him against the wall. He supposed he could’ve cast a silence charm or something but if Samuel didn’t care why should he?

The mage moaned as Samuel began to prep him trembling lightly and biting his lip. At the vampires ridiculous worry he let out a light hearted chuckle. “I may be powerful but even my body can’t stand up to space.” He moaned again. “I think I’m ready when you are.”

~~~~~

Theo was watching the television idly chewing his lip with a troubled expression hardly noticing as Ramiel reemed everyone. If the blood god or Devan were paying any attention to his thoughts; He was worried about someone. But as the blood god told the twins to literally bend over chairs Theo’s head swiveled.

“Woah woah! I don’t think that’s necessary. In fact I think it may be too much. I would be more comfortable sticking with dinner. I’m not angry or anything, I’m just really on edge after everything.”

After Samuel had prepped Morgan, he slowly started to enter the man. It was something he fantasied about before drinking his blood, but it had taken having the man get under his veins for him to decide that it did not matter what his brothers thought at that moment in time. He wouldn't be satisfied until he was under the man's skin, ramming that sweet ass as the others dealt with the consequences of earlier actions.

Needless to say, if someone else got thrown through a wall, Samuel would not be very happy right now.

====

Tyler decided at that moment that it was time for him to go. He wasn't family after all, and he wasn't in the mood to watch a spanking, even if it might be of two sexy vampire twins with a pair of nice asses. "I think it is time for me to make myself scarce.

With that Tyler headed out the door. As he did so, Ramiel turned in Theo's direction.

"You are new, and you have been through a lot of traumas, so I will concede this time, and this time only, but I am going to be very clear. Anymore acting like children in this house will result in being treated like children in this house and getting a spanking. I mean that about every single person who resides here. Do I make myself clear?"

Morgan’s back bowed and he stretched forward a bit letting out a lust filled gasp as Samuel penetrated him. He gripped the bed and pushed his hips back. The mage’s almost seeming to glow as Samuel began his pace he moaned lewdly.

After he felt sufficiently pounded in one position the mage adjusted them so Samuel held his legs while Morgan held on around the vampire neck moaning with need into the man’s mouth as he kiss him passionately. “Why me-?” He whispered with a gentle smile between moans.

~~~~~

Theo watched Tyler scuttle out the door trying a bit not to laugh as he listened to Ramiels warning. But as the man actually turned to him Theo met his gaze. As he absorbed the warning Theo nodded with a flustered expression. “Um yes Ramiel.”

He then turned and looked at the twins before running over and giving them each a hug. “Let’s just sit and watch some TV?” He pulled them each by the hand and sat on a stuffed leather couch between them.

He tried to sit and watch contently but as a news report covered a fire near a local adult entertainment club the vampire chewed his lip accidentally pricking a hole where a small head of blood began to well up.

He wasn’t sure if he should say anything. If he should, when?

As Morgan asked why him, after meeting his mouth in a kiss, Samuel gave the answer. "There is something magical about you." Then he paused and said. "Ok that was a stupid pun, but there is. And I have wanted to pound that sweet ass from the moment I saw it. Now I can. Now if you wouldn't mind, I want to hear you screaming."

With that Samuel began to finally ram the other man's ass. He knew there were thin walls and there was vampire hearing to content with, but he obviously did not care. He could deal with getting his ass reemed about the action from the father figure and patriarch of the family, the man who was more of a father to him than the brother he called him. Right now all that mattered was this frenzied bliss.

====

The twins both looks at each other, and at Ramiel, and at Theo, as they could obviously hear from a few rooms over that Samuel and Morgan were enjoying themselves.

"Well that is a very creative way of dealing with his illness." Devan finally said breaking the ice. Then as he saw the blood on Theo's lip he searched his thoughts before stating. "Is everything all right Theo? Is there something going on we should know about? Or is it just everything from the last few days?"

Morgan chuckled in a bubbly manner at the pun but kissed him again. “Very well, I like that answer.” He grinned before crying out as the vampire began to truly pound into him causing the mage to bounce on his cock. The mage did in fact scream out and Samuel went near feral on him. “Fuck, Samuel, fuck-“ he meweled out as he swirled his hips.

It wasn’t long before the Mage was hanging off of him head craned back as loud cries came with every thrust and Morgan’s nails dug into Samuel’s shoulders. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum- really soon” he warned.

As he foretold about a minute later Morgan’s back arched, legs spasming and he screamed again as he made a mess of Samuel’s chest. “Oh fuck~!”

~~~~

Theo wanted to turn the TV up but it would do no good. The two in the room clearly knew and did not care they were being heard. He was distracted thinking about it when Devan called him out. He gave the vampire a look that said ‘you cheeky bastard’ but sighed.

“Well it might be nothing. But you know how when you’re a twin you have that like sixth sense? Well I’ve always wondered if it’s true but I’ve been thinking about mine a lot and have been anxious for some reason. I hope the hunters are leaving him alone since I’m missing-“

Last edited:
"You have a twin, and you neglected to mention this?" Damon said in reply. He turned the tv off suddenly, as noone was watching it anyway. "I do not suppose you know where they are? We need to find them. If you have a sense something is wrong than we cannot just ignore that. Family is everything, and if he is your brother, he is our family."

"I agree." Devan said. "We have the resources to find him, if you let us know more about him we can hunt him down and make sure he stays safe from the hunters."

=====

Moments after Morgan came, Samuel also came hard, meeting the other man at his point of esctasy. He had made a mess of him, in more ways than one, but Samuel was completely content in that moment.

"Let's go take a shower. And consider going down for dinner. A family dinner sounds somewhat appealing after all that has happened over the past few days. I can count on one hand the number of times we have had a family dinner since I was a child and Damon took me in. He raised me you know. Like his own son. I know I call him brother, but he really was more like a father to me, and Devan like an uncle."

Last edited:
Theo looked at Damon and raised an eyebrow as the vampire turned off the television. He swallowed a bit. Turning as Devan spoke as well. “I- didn’t think it was important we met maybe once when we were toddlers, infants maybe. He couldn’t become a hunter so at a young age they pulled some strings and had him put in the foster system.”

“ I got various updates on him from the legion throughout the years. That’s why I’m worried, they gave him up but kept an eye on him.” He took the remote and flicked on the tv again. The news displayed the information of a fire that had taken place at a dry cleaners next to a niche adult club. “That’s where they told me he works, the Bunny Hole.” It was a gay club that catered to a specific crowd. Some of the workers could be seen in the background, feminine built lithe guys in various skimpy themed costumes and bunny ears.

“I remember he has white hair from some DNA thing.” Theo shrugged. “I figured he had his own life. But if the hunters want him back then we can’t let that to happen- he works just about every night I think. His name was Nell last I heard, that’s all I know I swear-“

~~~~~~

Morgan lay against Samuel panting in pure satisfaction. He felt better than he probably had in a century. “Damn- that’s the best sex I’ve had in a very long time Samuel.” He admitted truthfully.

At the vampires idea of a shower Morgan nodded. As the man reminisced about what his brothers really meant to him Morgan smiled.”yes they’re good men deep down, the both of them. I’m glad that they have a bit of closure with Ramiel now.

In the shower Morgan made sure to soap up every inch of his vampire lovers body before making sure to get him nice and clean the classic manual way. No magic for this, not now. He leaned up and whispered into the vampire’s ear. “Thank you for tonight Samuel. I don’t know exactly what’s between us but I’m interested in seeing if you are. Just know I won’t promise that there won’t be times you may not like me or who I am-“

Ramiel smiled and said. "What are you afraid of getting a spanking for not telling anyone about him? Honestly Damon and Devin never asked about your family. Its been two days since the transition into a vampire for you, and you wanted to protect him from them. It is understandable. But now you now on some level that bringing him into the family is probably better."

"Anyway it is almost time for dinner. But if you like I can reach out with my powers and try and determine if your brother is ok. My powers are unstable because of Nathan's curse. If I cannot perhaps Morgan can do so for you. But we can make sure he is ok. The hunters may have taken your brother to try and drive you out into the open. The response is necessary but it should be a careful one. Anyway Theo, would you like to go knock on the door and remind Morgan and Samuel that there is a dinner in a half an hour? I want everyone there. That is not negotiable. If I have to tie people to the chairs."

Damon did a spitake at the idea of everyone being tied to their chairs for dinner, his drink spitting everywhere.

====

Samuel and Morgan had taken a shower, and he was going to get dressed when he went over to check his voice mail.

"Ok for some reason Lucas Sangrey is blowing up my phone. I don't know how he even got it in the first place, he is Damon's friend." Samuel sighed as he texted him back."

'Busy with family dinner. Unless it is an emergency, call back later.'

Theo nodded as Ramiel spoke. “You’re right, we should check on him soon.” But he nodded at the god’s suggestion and headed towards Samuel’s room with a thoughtful expression.

Once there he wrapped on the door politely. “Um Samuel, Morgan, I’m sorry to bother you but Ramiel wants to make sure that you’ll be in the dining room in half an hour. Um, he’s threatening to tie people to chairs- so-“

With that he went to help Henry with dinner until it was time to be at the table.

~~~~~~~~

Morgan raised an eyebrow. “Gross why is that geezer bothering you. He gently took Sams phone after he texted back and pulled out his own copying the number into his phone with a snicker. “Ah, I don’t need his number to get in touch but if I can plague him with mundane text messages, that’ll be amazing.”

As there was a knock at the door and Theo relayed the message Morgan let out a huff. “Yeah yeah we’ll be there. I would challenge his ability to find chains that would hold me but I don’t feel like possibly being wrong.” He spoke loudly as he began to shirk his clothes back on.

~~~~

Theo and Morgan made sure they were in their seats a few minutes early.

Ramiel took Damon and Devan into the kitchen, where he was talking to them alone. The conversation could not be heard of course, but they would witness looks of anger and irritation and embarassment on the faces of the twins before Damon finally replied.

"Ok, I will explain this to the family." Then the Patriach of the family and his twin brother and technical Demon father entered the dining room.

Ramiel sat at the head of the table. Damon and Devan on either side. Serena was absent, and that was noticable.

"I cannot locate Serena. She better have a good excuse for not being here because I am already pissed that she is not." Ramiel said to everyone as they gathered at the table.

Samuel sat next to Morgan, a nice smile and refreshed look on his face. The timid seeming young man had already shown a fiesty side to Morgan, and it was like the depression he had felt had been lifted from him.

Damon sighed and said. "So Ramiel has decided on a course of action. He is going to pretend to be our prisoner, and keep the facial device at least in public even if he is ever cured of his condition by Morgan or anyone else. He wants a fantasy televised wedding where he is paraded around and he says on top of that, he wants us to invite the hunters. I think he has lost his demonic marbles, however it all kind of makes sense too."

Theo’s brow furrowed as he noticed Serena’s absence then the three men having a debated discussion. This was going to be an interesting dinner.

As everyone sat down Morgan smiled as Samuel sat next to him and Theo listened as the god spoke.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen here since the announcement about the dinner to be honest.”

As Damon explained Ramiel’s plan Theo’s eyes widened a bit. “You want us to stage a grand wedding at which we have a massacre?” He asked. “What exactly makes you think they’ll come to this? Seems kind of obvious?” He sipped his bloodwine before rubbing his obviously stressed mates back.

At that moment a Raven with glowing blue eyes flew in the window and landed on Morgan’s shoulder before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

“Theo’s brother Nell is still working at the club. He hasn’t been bothered by the hunters yet from what I can see. He’s working the floor as a waiter but all of the employees take private dances.” He shrugged. “Really easy to spot, white hair purple eyes. Sexy little suit vest and collar, booty shorts-“

Theo coughed. “I think they get it-“. The mage smirked and took a bite of his steak.

Back
Top Bottom