Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Devan had lost his senses in that moment, but it seemed like Theo was ready to flip the script on him. The younger vampire twin never saw it coming, and additionally he was stunned by the fact that the fledgling vampire was able to throw him back in the first place.

His arousal was at its peak, and as he hit the wall with a thud, and Theo chomped into him as he did, Devan wondered if he had gone too far. He was absolutely stunned, it was like a buzz kill and he did not know how to recover from it, so he just paused for a minute to see what Theo was going to say or do at that point as he lapped up the blood from where he had bitten him.

If anyone other than his mate or his brother had bitten him like that, it wouldn't probably have ended very well for them, but Devan loved Theo more than anything in this world. There was little he could imagine Theo doing that would piss him off.

Theo met his lips in a kiss, but he could not find any words, he was still totally shocked by the revelation that his mate was strong enough to do this.

“Come on Devan-“ he kissed the man’s jaw heatedly. “Don’t think about it too much we can worry about it later. You’ve been challenged” he panted grinning up at him. “Aren’t you going to respond?” Theo’s eyes sparkled.

Gently Theo grasped Devan’s cock and stroked it slowly and sensually. He gently lead Devan back towards the bed. He lightly pushed Devan down and straddled him. Beginning to impale himself slowly on his vampire Fiancé’s shaft once more moaning out loudly.

“Come on, come back to me. Don’t let me overtake you this easy. Or was all that talk earlier just bluster?” He leaned down and hit Devan’s lip lightly, sucking on the wound lightly.

Devan felt torn in two different directions. A part of him just wanted to lay back and let Theo finish this whole evening off. Another part wanted to push Theo off and slap the living shit out of him for daring to do that.

"You are out of your senses," Devan said. "We both are. This could go really badly, or it could be the best sex off our lives." He felt the lust rising up in him, for blood, for sex, and death. It had been far too long since he had indulged this side of himself, and he felt in danger of losing himself to it.

"Stop playing with fire before you get burned." Devan warned Theo, and himself too at the same time. Theo's moans and his words were close to driving him over the edge.

Theo continued riding Damon moaning lewdly. “You think I’m entirely in control here either?” He groaned leaning his head back and panting. At the next time words a lustful growl came from the fledgling.

“Then show me some more fire when I try to stoke it- sorry- that was aggressive. But I am getting close. You wanna just- make love for the rest of it?” He asked leaning down to lovingly kiss Damon without any aggression.

He gently flipped them this time so he could be under Devan. “Fuck- Devan, right there! A little harder I’m going to cum-“ His breath got higher pitched and moments later his back arched as Theo shot his release all over his own chest. He gasped continuing to moan and lovingly kiss Devan when he met his own release.

In the shower he washed the areas he’d left marks on the vampire. “I’m sorry if that was too much- I got carried away, but I was having fun with you and your aggression.” He smiled.

That night he lay in bed between his two sires and dreamt of their wedding.

The next night, there came a knock on the door of the Vincent Manor.

Devan laid next to Theo and groaned. "Whoever that is, they can come back tomorrow."

======

Samuel heard the knocking on the door, and he said. "Someone get the god damn door already."

He moved to shake Morgan awake. "Morgan we have visitors for some reason noone is answering the door, should we go and get it?"

======

Ramiel laid there in bed snoring his head off, next to Ashe, whom he had only cuddled with but who's company he had enjoyed nonetheless. He did not hear anything at all.

====

The imp went to the front door and opened it. He was dressed as a little butler.

"Welcome to the Vincent Manor. How may I help you?" The imp inquired.

"Hi I am Tyler. I am here for the engagement party." The hunter said. "There is a party right?"

"Um, I don't know?" The imp said in reply. He screamed loud. "Hey everyone Tyler is here. Apparently you are throwing an engagement party?"

Ashe heard the knocking and stood sleepily rubbing his eyes. “Is seriously no one else awake?” He complained as he got up and walked out of the room with a yawn. He walked up to the door as the imo yelled. “Good lord I can hear you. What even are you actually?” He picked up the imp by the suit “you’re kind of cute actually. But like in a pet way.” He tossed the imp on the next room.

“I don’t know anything about an engagement party but I just got here.” He blinked his now red eyes. Baphomet came up behind Ashe.

“Tyler, hi! You don’t know me but I was a big part of the reason you wet the bed” He grinned. “Too be fair you’re little head was already so dark-“ he coughed. “ANYWAY come in.” Baphomet led Tyler and Ashe followed. Baphomet lead them to the entrance to the club then cursed. “Damn it I can’t open this- Ashe! You should be able to now!”

Theo walked up behind them with a big yawn walking ever so slightly off, though it would hardly surprise anyone. “What the hell is going on?”

Once the two husbands and their to be were all present Baphomet grabbed Ashe’a hands and used them to open the door. “TA DAAAAH! Welcome to your sort of surprise engagement party! I conscripted Ben for this too-“

Last edited:
Ben in his excitement ran to his master, Theo and embraced him. "Oh you are getting married how absolutely fabulous. I wanted to give you a gift but I have no money. So I threw you this party and cooked for you. The imp told me that you really like blow jobs. If you want I can give you one. That costs nothing."

Tyler who was drinking a cola suddenly did a spitake. "Oh for the love of god this is a party not an orgy Ben." Tyler went up to Theo and said. "Congratulations you greedy boy you. It wasn't enough to get just one husband. You got two. You are a lucky man. By the way, I have a scar from where you shot me. Cheeky bastard."

Damon approached Theo as they all moved towards the bar of the room. "So we think that the public wedding should be first, and we have scheduled it for a week from now. When it is done, that evening, we will have a private ceremony, just family and friends. We all are kind of agnostics and we cannot imagine having a priest with Baphomet present so we will take our vows before the imp. He got his online ordination after all.""

Devan smirked and patted the shoulder of his husband to be when he saw the look on his face.. "He was kidding. We are having a Universal Unitarian minister who is a friend of ours do the ceremony. For our honeymoon Morgan is going to open us a portal to anywhere in the world you wish to go. There we are going to give you the most amazing threesome ever. I know you have been with both of us, but you have never had us both ravishing you at the same time. I hope you do not get too overwhelmed from it."

"Oh that sounds sexy as hell."" Ben said. "Whatever will you wear?"

Theo laughed and hugged Ben back. “You didn’t have to do this but I’m so thankful-“ with Bens next statement Theo coughed loudly. “Who said that!? I don’t have any experience with blow jobs one way or another-!” He yelped. “They were probably thinking of Ashe.

“Hey! That’s not true, I mean I am willing to bet my head game is far better than yours. Sorry Theo.” Both twins shot each other joking glares before laughing.

As Tyler came up to him Theo raised an eyebrow and smiled. “I assure you they’re just as greedy with me as I am with them. God help any drunkard who approaches me from now on.” He snickered. “Thank you Tyler.”

He turned to Damon and gave him a quick kiss listening to their plan. “That sounds good I think, I hope.” At the thought of the imo officiating Baphomet and Theo both stuttered a bit.

“The imp!?” Theo whined.

“For your information Damon.” Baphomet suddenly began to grow taller, his hair longer and his face more angular. His chest seemed to fill out until a woman almost Damon’s height was standing in the room in a black ceremonial leather dress with an inverted cross. “I am a neutral demon, and a non-denominational minister of hell.”

Theo was watching the spectacle until Devan started speaking to him and he turned. As Devan explained the real minister he relaxed a bit until the honey moon plan was dropped . Theo would’ve been beet red if he could. “That does sound really nice, but I have no idea where I would want to go. So many options. I’ll have to think” as Ben piped in he shrugged desperately.

“I have no idea- for the wedding or the honeymoon. I think maybe we’re gonna have to go shopping so I can see what Damon and Devan think is sexy on me or would be good as a wedding outfit.” He admitted. He turned to Devan. “Will we take Ben with us? So I can have blood?” He turned to Ben. “Sorry I swear I think of you as more than a food source.”

“Lastly, what happened to Ashe? He looks half demon or something now.”

"Yes, we plan on taking Ben with us. Damon and I will not be hunting and killing the way we normally do during the honeymoon. We will need Ben in order to sustain ourselves when we are there." Devan said.

"Anyway Morgan could open us up a portal into the shopping mall so we don't have to drive. or else we could do our shopping on Amazon and have it delivered if you like and do all the shopping on the internet." Devan explained.

"They have overnight delivery now. It would save us time, and the wedding is in seven days. It really depends on what you want to do. Devan and I will need to wear the same thing so finding something for us shouldn't be hard." Damon added. "We look our best in my opinion in red, and blue and black."

"Oh I am so excited. I get to go with you on your honeymoon. I can, like stay in a different room, and you can just get me when its time to eat. I won't impose at all." Ben explained. "I hope you choose somewhere with a beach."

"Oh I turned Ashe into a ghoul." Ramiel explained as he entered the room with everyone else. "Hopefully you are not upset, but we decided that it would be a good option for him given everyone else is immortal."

Last edited:
Theo thought long and hard about all of this. He was fine with the plan but he couldn’t think of where to go. It was a bit wide world out there and it sounded like the sky was the limit.

“I think this all sounds really lovely. I’m just worried about planning the actual ceremony. I mean what do we where? Who do we invite?” He thought about it.

Then an idea came to him. “In my room in the legion the only thing I had on my wall was a calendar and my favorite picture was this black beach in Bali… what about there?” He queried.

He also looked at his mates. “You guys aren’t like, holding off on the feeding because of me are you? It doesn’t really bother me.” He then turned to face Ben. “Speaking of- do you mind?”

"Not at all...." Ben said, he moved over to Theos side to offer his blood when Ramiel chimed in.

Ramiel looked at Theo and the others. "I think that we all should go over the public wedding ceremony again so everyone understands what is going to happen. The public ceremony is going to be pretty simple. It should last about an hour.

As I said, you will parade me around in chains, and in order to additionally show the vampire strength, Nathan as well. After all to have captured both the Blood God and the powerful mage who gave him the curse shows vampires have more power than at any time in history."

"The Council will have a place of honor, we will toss an animal into the lake to show what we can do now. If hunters come we will kill them.

Theo will be dressed in a simple white pair of pants and shirt, but the pants will be kind of form fitting.

You can excuse yourselves early before the after wedding orgy, where the private ceremony will take place."

Damon looked at Ramiel and said. "So are you going to write the script for the honeymoon too? Because we are all a little annoyed by this public ceremony and the fact you planned every bit of it."

"Remember who is the Blood God here. I do not ask for much. Some sires would parade you around half naked, some would fuck you. Some would torture you. All I want is for you to put me and that bastard Nathan in chains, and to endure the Vampire Council for about an hour. And be ready for some hunters to appear." Ramiel said. "Pretend to be the one in control. It should not be that hard for you."

"You will have no part whatsoever in planning the private ceremony. You dont even get to choose the napkins, do you understand?" Damon added.

"Wow guys, cool it would you?" Samuel said in reply. "This is supposed to be a happy occasion so could you please keep it that way for everyone's sake?"

Last edited:
Theo listened with his mouth slightly open as Ramiel explained their wedding to the three of them. It sounded extravagant and way over the top. “Do we really have to throw some poor animal in there?” He complained. “Couldn’t we pull some strings and get like some convicted creep or like some guy you see being a genuinely bad person?”

When Damon and Ramiel sort of snapped at one another Theo held up his hands. “Listen, we’re all just stressed. Besides Ramiels plan is already in action and it’d be foolish to try and change things now. Let’s just get through this.”

~~~~~~~~~

The cavern and pillars above the lake are adorned with blood red velvet carefully placed with Morgan’s magic. Golds and blacks were draped over everything. The altar was tall and made of black obsidian and it stood a short distance from the edge which flowed a menacing red.

From the opposite end a doleful chorus sounded as the ensemble began to parade down the hall.

Eventually as the party and grooms were assembled with each twin holding a man in chains the tune changed. An song that tore at the soul began as the crimson curtains were pulled and the bride stepped out.

Theo had gone off script for this part with the hope Ramiel would forgive him if it had the desired effect. He wore what Ramiel said but over it was a white robe with a high collar and impossibly long train. On his face he wore a golden half mask that was half the sun and the other half the moon.

A golden chain rain around the back of his head holding a veil that suddenly lifted off the ground in a gust that carried black petals with it. I’m that moment as Theo continued to walk, the white of his outfit would suddenly appear to stain with blood until the entire robe appeared that color, then black.

As he reached the altar Ashe removed his mask and veil setting it on a pedestal. There was a man far behind the altar that Theo marched to and stood in front of. “For your sake, I hope whatever god you believe in forgives you. Because I don’t l.” He stared coldly before suddenly thrusting a hand out and flinging the man off the edge into the cavern.

He looked down watching the man fall for a mere moment before turning away from the screams.

With that, the bride returned to his ceremony to be married.

~~~~~

After the fake festivities were done Theo strode into a private room in the back and flopped back against the wall sinking down onto the floor. “Good god I hated every moment of that-!”

He took an uneeded breath before standing and beginning to take off the intricate outfit, not really caring who watched.

Last edited:
Damon walked through the doors of their home with his twin and his new bride and he plopped himself down on the couch. "Well that sucked monkey balls. I am thirsty as fuck and feel like killing someone. Where is Henry when you need him?"

"You killed him like a week ago unfortunately. We can get some blood wine now and relax before the real wedding ceremony and maybe we can even go out and kill a member of the Black Viper Cabal, a politician or a game show host or another one of our ex boyfriends. And we can order a pizza. I know its our wedding day and we should have steak and potatoes, but I kind of wanted a pizza." Devan explained.

Samuel, who was one of the bridesmaids, moved over to the chair across from the happy triad and smiled. "I took it upon myself to order pizza chicken wings and chinese, so that way we have something everyone would like to eat for the wedding dinner. Let the rest of the vampire world enjoy their orgy by the Blood Lake, I want to go take a nap. Where is Morgan anyway?" Samuel winked mischeviously.

"Last I checked Morgan and Baphomet were chasing imps around the pool for some reason. Something about how they started stabbing the Vampire Council with forks and stole the after wedding snacks and the car keys or something." Ramiel said in reply. "Thank you guys for doing that for me. I know everyone thought it was horrible but it did what we set out to do. A lot of hunters surrendered after the ceremony. Some of our mage enemies too. And Nathan pissed himself. So this is just a perfect ending to the day for me."

Theo cuddled up to his mates once he was in something more comfortable and smiled. “Ugh Samuel, you’re the best maid of honor.” He grinned as he took a glass of bloodwine and drank most of it in one go. “I can’t believe I pushed that guy in the pit- I’m going to hell.” He said sounding worried but also letting out a laugh.

Baphomet looked at Ramiel and burst out laughing. “Oh, Theo stop, my sides hurt.” He cackled for a moment and wiped his eyes. “Did you think you were going to heaven before now!? Besides if not before now, which is very unlikely, you just married into the ‘definitely not going to heaven family’”

Thankfully Theo seemed to take the news with good humor.

~~~~~~~~~

Theo stood standing in front of an ornate mirror. He was chewing his lip nervously as Morgan fussed over him. He was dressed in a snow who’re tunic that was fairly see through and made of a fabric that clung to his body. His hair was done up with a fascinator that bore the Vincent family crest. He wore tight black pants and black leather boots on his legs.

“You sure they’ll think this looks good?” He fiddled with the white choker.

Ashe grinned leaning on the doorframe in his suit. “I think they’re gonna like anything as long as they get to marry you- and take you on that honeymoon. Besides what you, me and Morgan have planned? Well knock ‘em dead-er”

~~~~~~~

Sad bells rang throughout the chamber then the sound of a harp reverberated down the aisle decorated in blue red and black roses as the song “Take me back to Eden” began to play. Theo stepped out on the word ‘dive’.

At the head of the Altar Baphomet stood in his womanly form dressed in a scandalous priestess dress. “Don’t freak out, it’s all part of the show.” He whispered.

As the chorus reached my my those eyes like fire, Theo’s footprints began to leave bloody footsteps until he suddenly went up in flame. The crimson flames quickly burned away the white tunic revealing Theo now dressed in a lace skin tight top that looked almost panted on. He now wore eyeliner and his hair was down and styled, a more chain style choker around his neck as he approached the altar. He smiled winking at both of the twins as he approached, arriving on the word “Eden.”

Damon and Devan were both wearing matching outfits. Long black robes, with skin tight black pants and bright matching blue sapphire-colored tunics. They both waited impatiently at the altar for Theo. Damon was starting to get especially nervous as the music played and their bride made his way to join them and take their vows. He wanted everything to be perfect and except for one thing, it was.

"Where is Ramiel? He was supposed to give us away. Is he pissed at me about yesterday do you think? Having him give Theo away was important to us. Well mostly me. But all of us. He better not ruin the ceremony by being late." Damon exclaimed, more than a little upset about the idea that Ramiel would miss the most important day of their lives.

"Damon look up....." Devan said to his brother, and as Damon did, Ramiel came flying down from the ceiling landing behind the Triad that were about to be married right at the end of the song which seemed to be the most perfect moment for this. He was dressed in black pants and a tunic, and his black demonic wings flutter in the air for a few moments before he retracted them. This had been a surprise part of the ceremony that only Morgan had known about and had planned for the perfect moment.

Damon was shocked, but a smile came to his face. He did not mind at all that this had been a secret, it fit the ceremony perfectly, and he gave a big smile as both he and his brother stood on either side of Theo, both smiling widely in extreme happiness for what was about to happen.

Ramiel did not say anything but stood behind Theo, waiting patiently for Baphomet to get started. When Baphomet asked who was giving away the bride, Ramiel spoke, it was the only time he was supposed to speak during the ceremony.

"Just as I freely give of my blood to all of my children, I give Theo away to my sons. I do so proudly and wish them an eternity of happiness together." The Blood God said.

Baphomet then spoke again, telling the three that they were free to exchange their vows with each other.

"We started out on a rough note. I hated you when I brought you into this house. Now I can not imagine my life, my eternity, without you by my side. You make me proud every day, and I want nothing more than to be on your right side forever, my arm on yours holding you as we step forward into the darkness of the night." Damon said to Theo, speaking his vows. "I will love you for all time."

"Theo, my darling." Devan said, preparing his own part of the vows. "I--I never thought I would be able to stand by your side like this. From the first moment I saw you I wanted you. I wanted you wholly and completely. I wanted nothing else and no one else. You got under my skin. I was the happiest man on earth when my brother invited me to be a part of this wedding and this eternity. I will love and cherish you forever."

Devan and Damon then looked at the man they both loved and wanted to spend eternity sharing and waited for him to say vows of his own.

Ramiel’s entrance left Theo with a wide grin before he turned to listen to each of his mates vows. He was letting loose bloody tears before Damon was even finished. His heart ached joyfully, fit to burst at the thought of eternal night with these two men, even though a year ago he would’ve scoffed at the idea.

He looked to both men wiping his eyes before speaking.

“I entered this house with a blood vow to kill you both. Never did I imagine I’d break that bow to make an even more important one with the two of you that cannot be broken. Damon when you killed me on that table I thought I would hate you forever, Devan when you helped my turning I had the idea to manipulate and use you. However, as I felt both of your blood attacking and changing my body it was like a rebirth not only physically but spiritually. As I lay there dying, but knowing it wasn’t forever I realized I felt a freedom. Whether it was either of your intentions you took an entire lifetime of weight of my shoulders and I desperately reached out to fill the multiple empty spaces left in my soul by life. Even though we started off rocky you gave me what I needed to fill those spaces. Love. And that overthrew anything and everything that happened before. In doing so we’ve chained my soul to your twin souls which were already chained to begin with. Damon, Devan, I sincerely hope you’re okay with what we’ve done here. Because you’re stuck with me and I will love and treasure you both until it hurts me, whether you like it or not” He smiled big with the tears running down his cheeks.

Baphomet made a noise as if he were trying to remain composed. “Damon, Devan, twins bound for eternity by birth and soul. Would you forge yet another eternal chain between each of you and this man? Through good, through evil, even through the death and mutilation of the physical flesh, or anguish and agony of the mind? Through trauma and rage even if it be directed at one another? All of these things through this eternity and the next existence. Do you vow this bond shall remain unbroken? Will you claim this man as yours?”

Once he received the expected confirmations Baphomet nodded and held out his hand, nodding for the twins to hold theirs out over his.

“Theo, bred a slave, trained a hunter, thrown forever into eternal night by a life of vampirism by these two men. Your sires. Yet where hatred could easily fester and rage would be all consuming; instead it seems love blossomed and overtook. Theo also bound by an eternal twin bond. Would you continue to forge and fortify this new infinite chain thrust upon you, hooking it permanently into your own flesh and soul? Through good, through evil, even through the death and mutilation of the physical flesh, or anguish and agony of the mind? Through trauma and rage even if it be directed at one another? All of these things through this eternity and the next existence. Do you vow this bond shall remain unbroken?”

“I vow it.” Theo said with a slight tremor in his voice and joy on his face. He placed his hand in the circle with Devan and Damon’s above the demon’s.

Baphomets voice boomed over the room. “Then by the power held by me and the nine hells I declare it so. You three are now a triad bound for all of time and space, through every existence.” As the words rang out he opened his hand and 3 tiny black snakes slithered in his hand. Each with one red eye, one blue eye; and a third black eye on their head shaped like a demon. They quickly lept and curled around each man’s ring finger before biting their own tails and seemingly turned into a stone ring with gem eyes that glittered. A wave of energy radiated from the three of them over the crowd.

“Gentleman you may now claim your bride.” Baphomet grinned wickedly.

Theo leapt on each man’s arm and quickly gave each brother a deep, passionate and loving kiss. Then stood pulling his hair back from the choker on his neck.

Damon and Devan were both ecstatic following their marriage to Theo. Devan practically skipped his way out of the wedding hall where they had decided to have their ceremony.

They had decided to do things a little backward and have the reception with the family after the honeymoon. Morgan opened a portal for them into a hotel room on an island in the middle of nowhere, and Ben followed along very excited about getting a vacation of his own and being available for the three husbands to feed on during their time away., while he retreated to the room next door to read and watch television while the Triad enjoyed their wedding night together.

"Don't worry about keeping me awake, in fact if the three of you are not keeping me awake then you are not doing the wedding right." Ben assured Damon, Devan and Theo. "Have a wonderful night. Come get me when you are hungry. Unless of course you decide you want to go out and hunt together instead of feeding on me. Have the three of you done that yet? Fed as a trio? It could be a great bonding experience, and even desert islands like this one half plenty of filth in them."

Once they were finally alone, Devan went over onto the bed and jumped onto it, getting comfortable. "You looked stunning Theo. And every word of your vows were absolutely perfect. I cannot wait for us to ravish you, but we just might have to. I'm so tired it isn't even funny right now. I can barely keep my eyes open."

"I am really tired too." Damon realized. "Let's just lay together and cuddle and sleep. We have plenty of time. We are going to be together for all time after all."

======

Samuel made his way over to where Morgan was after the ceremony, and said. "You know, this was a wonderful ceremony. I don't know if I am the marrying type but I want to be by your side for a very, very long time. Having my own mage for a bitch is really handy after all."

Samuel felt himself suddenly getting very drowsy, and he looked over in the direction of his own mate. "I dont know about you but I am suddenely very tired. I wanted to have some celebration sex but I just don't think I can stay awake for it."

He was about to say something more before he collapsed onto the floor right where he was falling into a deep sleep.

====

Ramiel went throughout the house, and noticed that everyone seemed to be falling asleep. He was not feeling the exhaustion, but he was starting to wonder if some magic spell had affected the household.

"Morgan? Morgan please tell me you did not fall asleep like everyone else did?" Ramiel said calling out to his mage friend, deciding that he ought to check the one person that he had almost forgotten about, their prisoner Nathan. He was also fast asleep.

"Ok one or two of us asleep is a coincidence. Every single god damn person in the house is a problem." Ramiel said. He called out to Morgan one more time. "Are you awake Morgan? Get the hell down here if you are."

Last edited:
Theo ran with glee into the room tossing himself back on the bed giggling like a school boy. “Okay Ben, whatever you hear stays between us.” He gave Ben the ‘im watching you’ look before rolling over and cuddling up with his new husbands.

He let out a big yawn. “Yeah I guess two wedding ceremonies and a reception is just too much, even for vampires-“ he faded out as he fell asleep with his head on Damon’s shoulder and his arms wrapped around Devan’s arm.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan laughed in surprise at Samuels words. “Wow many would call you brave or suicidal for talking to me like that, but I love it.”

He leaned in kissing Samuel and pulling back with a raised eyebrow as the man yawned. “You alright?”

~~~~~~~~

Morgan ran into the room panting. “It’s not a spell whatever it is-“

An angry bleating filled the room before a little black goat rammed into the wall bouncing back from the recoil and turning into baphomet. “Why is everyone snoozing!? I just put on an awesome ceremony! I will not accept that it put anyone to sleep!”

“Quick Ramiel we must move everyone to my castle in Ireland. They’ll be safe there while we figure out who the hell had the nerve.”

~~~~~~

Theo’s eyes opened like a rusty gate and he immediately coughed out clouds of dust as he sat up. He noticed Devan and Damon on either side of him and tried to shake them awake.

When it was clear they weren’t gonna wake up he pulled aside the blackout curtain around the bed and stepped out.

“¡Aye dios mio!” A strange purple woman in a maid outfit exclaimed before running out of the room.

Theo looked around at the black stonework with flame sconches and gargoyles. “Where the hell are we?” He whispered before leaving the room.

He stepped out into a big hall and hissed as gentle rays of light scorched his skin before they stopped and the skin healed… He spotted a familiar icy haired figure in a black satin robe standing on a balcony in the sun.

Cautiously he approached getting closer and closer to the light. “Morgan-?”

The mage turned around and got an excited look. “Theo-! You’re awake! I was so worr- wait what are you doing?” Morgan’s face dropped to one of terror as Theo’s foot approached the block of pure sunlight. “Theo stop are you-!?”

Theo took a step into the direct sunlight and burst into flames hissing and screaming as Morgan dropped his glass and watched in horror- until the flames subsided and his hissing got quieter and quieter as the burns healed slowly until they remained that way in the sun.

There was the sound of another glass breaking as from a distance Baphomet stood next to Ramiel mid run holding a decanter of blood wine. “Woah-“ was all the smaller demon offered.

Theo looked at the three of them blinking his one eye which shone with golden light around the iris now. “Morgan, Ramiel, Baphomet, what happened to me?”

Last edited:
Ramiel could see Theo going towards the light, obviously confused and forgetting he was a vampire. "Stop you can't----" But it was too late. There was disaster, Theo catching flames, then something Ramiel had not seen in a long time. Theo healed as if nothing had happened.

"Angel blood. It must have been. I have not seen it for well over a thousand years, but you must have been turned into a Daywalker and Blood Master by being given Angel Blood. Which answers the question about what caused you and the others to fall asleep. It does not answer the question about who did it, though, we have been working on figuring that out for a hundred years." Ramiel said.

Damon started yawning and opening his eyes first, and then he stretched and said. "I had the strangest dream. What the fuck happened? Where the fuck are we?"

As he said the last words, Devan began waking up beside him. "Yes, Morgan what the fuck happened?"

"Best we figured, at the wedding ceremony, someone used a sleeping potion on you, Theo, and on the rest of the wedding guests, probably slipping it into the wine. Everyone fell asleep, including Ben and Nathan. The only ones not affected by the potions were myself, Baphomet, and Morgan." Ramiel explained. "We should see if Nathan and the others woke up yet. And then try and get you acclimated to the new world. A lot has happened since you fell asleep after all."

Theo looked around at his mates and the others before looking back up at the bright sun. Bloody tears starting to run down his cheeks. “I didn’t want this. I wanted eternal night… it sounds stupid and selfish but what’s the point of being able to walk in the sun if the ones I love can only walk at night?” He angrily wiped his eyes.

His thoughts were audibly upset. However the strangest thing was that Ramiel could hear them now though the fledgling himself didn’t seem to realize it.

Morgan stepped forward. “Someone’s recruiting angels? I should have known. Pesky fucking pigeons. But what enemy would we have that angels would wanna rally behind? Luckily I put an independent barrier around the house. Nothing but us can get in there. “ he gave himself a mental pat on the back.

“Ramiel!” Ashe’s voice rang out from down the stone corridor. The twin stood there with a beaming smile and hair that had grown ridiculously long in his sleep, it now even had a few streaks of crimson. The Ghoul ran to his master and tore the mask off with one hand holding it while he placed a desperate and aggressive kiss on the demon’s lips to the point where he cut his own on Ramiel’s teeth.

Seeing this seemed to trigger Theo’s brain to respond to something else and he ran to his husbands hugging them both and exchanging desperate kisses. “Hey- a hundred years, but we’re still newly weds right? We have our dreams together.” He stepped back a bit clenching his fist. “But- I want whoever is responsible for stealing a hundred years from us to pay, dearly.” He whispered in almost a hiss.

Ramiell looked a little distracted for a minute until he realized he could hear Theo's thoughts. That distraction ended with Ashe's passionate kiss. After he was done with his reunion with the Ghoul, the Blood God made his way over to where Theo was standing, and said. "Theo, I am not sure why but I hear your thoughts now. And I have to tell you to calm them down. Angel Blood was given to everyone, Damon, Devan and Samuel included. Angel Blood allows a vampire to live in the light.

Unfortunately the first time they step into it, they are going to catch on fire like you did before the fire stops, so the transition will be painful, but you will all be able to walk under the light of the sun now. Well actually come to think of it, with some help from Morgan we should be able to prevent them catching fire the first time they go in the sun, or if we drain an Angel completely of all its blood, but I don't usually go around murdering angels. I know that traditionally they are our enemies, but I try and stay out of the war."

"We are Daywalkers now?" Samuel said as he yawned and stretched. He walked over to Morgan, planted a kiss on his lips. "That could be a lot of fun, and give us many advantages as the rulers of the world."

"Well about that." Ramiel said, preparing to correct him. "Vampires do not rule the entire world anymore. We rule parts of the world but not the entire thing now. Mages rule certain parts of the world and demons rule others. And we are basically on the edge of war with both sides."

Damon and Devan both embraced Theo one a time.

"We are still newly weds, we have eternity in front of us, and while we had the longest honeymoon on record we will still give you that wonderful night we promised a hundred years ago." Damon said. "Right Devan?"

"Of course, without a doubt." Devan said. "We will make it even better in fact, to make up for the fact we have only dreamt of each other for a century."

Theo’s eyes went wide and his brow creased as Ramiel explained but he nodded before willing himself to calm down. If the others could walk in the light with him then that was good. He turned back to his sires squeezing each one’s hand. “We sure will.” He smirked.

When Ramiel dropped that vampires didn’t fully control the world anymore Theo turned his head. “You can’t be serious!?” Morgan stepped toward.

“Yes. Many of us, myself included have been labeled traitors to the cause by their own people even just for remaining neutral. I am doing the best I can from the outside.”

Baphomet stepped toward and hopped on a table stroking a pose he thought might inspire hope. “This doesn’t change anything! Our goal still remains to clutch the world in the Vincent family and Ramiel’s control right? We just have to go about it differently.”

Ashe held up a hand. “Uh, Morgan, someone’s trying to cross your bridge.”

The mage rushed to the window and smiled as he spotted an angry mob from the village down below. “Ah, it seems the villagers have finally worked up the nerve to rally after 100 years.” He turned back to smile at the Vincent brothers. “You boys feel up to a massacre after all that sleep?”

Samuel perked up at the idea. "I rarely feed like this, but Im starving. Let's all go out and kill some angry villagers, shall we?"

Damon looked at Samuel as if he were possessed. "I can count on one hand the number of times you have ever wanted to kill someone that did not want to die. Who are you and what did you do with our brother?"

"As I said, Damon, I am starving, and I woke up on the wrong side of the coffin because of some idiot stealing one hundred years of my life. I feel like taking it out on someone else. Besides, they want to die obviously, because they are attacking us." Samuel said.

"Valid point, Samuel." Devan said in reply. "Morgan do you think you can do something for us so that we do not burst into flames before adjusting to the Angel Blood and being Daywalkers, because what Theo went through looked extremely painful and I would rather not repeat it."

Morgan smiled at the group. “Oh easy I’ll just layer you with some heavy healers.” He smiled and comically wiggled his nose like in bewitched before there was a surge of energy and all the vampires felt extremely durable even compared to usual. “And it makes you immune to pain for a while.” He paused sipping his drink before looking at them with confused eyes. “Well go on. Happy slaughtering, welcome to fright night, kill for mother, we have such sights to show you, all that noise.” He motioned them on.

Theo was already heading the march as he walked bravely into the sun and approached the leader of the mob. The bulk of which stopped moving as they saw the vampire cross into the sun. A brave bulky man with a makeshift club stepped forward. “Now we’ve been livin with that ugly castle broodin over us for centuries and the people are quite frankly sick of you and your ways.” Theo quirked an eyebrow.

“Last I checked we haven’t really bothered you.” The man sputtered.

“That witch is constantly cursing people on the village and not to mention we won’t stand for a bunch of fag-“

but the man didn’t finish the hateful slur as Theo spun around his hand flashing in a cross motion across the human’s body. A small t shape of blood spattering the fledgling. He licked his bloody hand before there was a guttural sound moments prior to the man’s head splitting in half with a pop like a melon before it fell down on either side of him. His corpse soon followed splitting into 4 different pieces before splattering onto the ground.

“Watch your mouth.” Was all the vampire offered as he rang his tongue along his fingers as the villagers watched in horror.

“Run.” Theo said in a hushed tone with wild eyes. Most of the villagers followed his advice while some hung back and let out roars of rage. Theo turned back looking at his mates beckoning them.

“Boys… kill for me?” He murmured in a low but light seductive voice.

Damon heard the encouraging words of Theo and gave a twisted smile. He had not killed in so long and his desire for blood was at its peak. His eyes flashed a fiery red and he look out into the crowd of people to see who had and had not taken Theo's advice to heart. Many had, and those were not the ones he was concerned with. He wanted one of the stupid ones.

A man nearby caught his attention . He carried a pitchfork and screamed in rage his desire to avenge his companion. "You...." Damon declared.

The human took the bait. He wanted to kill Damon as much as Damon wanted to kill him. The difference was, Damon was a vampire, and his power and ability would allow him to put his money where his mouth was.

Damon reached out with his hand and punched through the other mans chest ripping his beating heart out of his chest.

At his side Devan had sliced though the neck of a man that got too close. Blood sprayed everywhere and the man grasped his torn neck in surprise before collapsing to the ground, dead.

Samuel had grabbed a man by the hair and dragged the man who caught his attention back towards the castle.

Back
Top Bottom