Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganzi smiles to himself watching at all of them, he could see that the teacher was being over taken now, by the ancient spirit "Oh well, what is there for me to do." Thinking to himself looking up at the night sky crossing his arms in front his body placing his head between them staying clam at the moment thinking to himself.

Anic placing his hand on the back of Yuuta head faster up and down his cock more now, it was fully hard inside of her mouth, she could taste a bit of his precum inside of her mouth. The finger inside of her begins to move as deep and fast as it can inside of her soon join by a second shadow finger inside of her. Another one of the finger teasing her clitoris playing with it. Anic began to chant, soon Kate could feel Yuuta pleasure on top of her own, and vise versa. The shadow hands grab her breasts giving them a rough squeeze teasing her nipples over and over again pinching them.

Kate could feel the cock inside of her mouth pushing deep inside of her mouth, pulling out every once in while, so she could breathe. Kate could feel Yuuta pleasure like it was here own on top of her own pleasure. Suddenly, something that feel like a cock presses against her vagina rubbing against her slit over and over again. Another one of that same feel comes against her anus this one teasing her anus by prodding against it. Both of the shadow cock pushes inside of both of her hold with a strong thrust inside of her body, begins to push inside of her with a slow hard pace inside of her.

As the multiple cocks push against her Kate does her best to block the one aiming for her virgin sex, finding the value of her virginity was more important than the initial pain she'd experience were he to tear inside of her ass. Her arms and legs quiver making it almost impossible to stand as she weakly covers her slit, her face red as she breathes heavily.

Yuuta whined softly as she took more of his cock into her mouth, her tongue picking up his precum. She could feel the shadow fingers pushing in a bit deeper inside her, making her gasp softly. Her entire body shivered with delight as the fingers teased her clit, a small sound coming from her. With the attention she was getting, she could feel her climax creeping up closer, the area between he rlegs becoming very wet.

• "You could try repenting for one thing!" A strong voice came from the teacher that was clearly not her own. The teacher's body was twitching and slowly transforming right before Ganzi's eyes. The traditional eastern clothing were breaking appart in the very air like shards of glass, and what was left bend was clothing of black and white. From toe to the head. Black boots and a black skirt covered her pale legs. A laced shirt traveled up her body, and a tiny shadow-colored jacket covered her arms and her chest. Her face, no looking looked like Jinghua, and instead, like a complete other. The once short black hair that gone red in fury, and a tiny crown was placed upon her head like a tiara.

"Stupid foolish woman. I hate how people resist me." She complained, and stood up. She was only slightly taller than Jinghua. Her boots covered most of that excess height. Her eyes were a cold fire, as her eyeliner was heavily accented. She turned to Ganzi and pointed at him. "You! Servant dog! Why have you put me in such a worthless body! She is hardly a match for one such as myself!" She declared in a commanding tone as if it was a mere fact. Her respect for Ganzi's race was obviously that of a lesser being kind. [/list:u]

Ganzi looks at the first upper being as she came front to him, he did not like her she had treated Ganzi verily badly in the past, but there was little he could do about that at the moment anyway "Miss Queen, it has been eons, since you last walk the earth." He sighs looking about the first placing his face between his arms looking at her with the upmost respected "The magic pool is week, there not to much stronger then this anymore." Ganzi began to sense something as another ball comes out of his stomach. Ganzi punks at the moment, another white ball that comes goes racing out searching for another that is within the land "Grr, I hate that crap." Ganzi looks at queen sighing again "No one on this planet anyone id up to your standards, the other that where die off a long time ago."

Anic laughing to himself looking down to her at the moment, he smiles to Yuuta before fucking her mouth as fast as he could now, she could feel the shadow hands on her breasts giving them a rough squeeze to them, before pinching her nipples lightly as they continues to play with her breasts roughly "My, aren't you a slut, and greedy at that?" He chuckles as the shadow cocks pushes inside of her vagina and anus at the same time pushing inside of her as fast as it could now, the thrust where endless to her body.

Anic chanting places a spell on both girls so that they could feel each other pleasure on top of there own pleasure filling up there body "There is no escape for you two, you are mine and I like fucking alot." He smiles a bit at the moment, before tilting his head for side to side, he grown out loud at the moment. He was taking pictures of them both now, to embarrass them even more.

Kate was another story, the shadows bind around her arms trying to pull them away from her vagina, so one of the shadow cocks could insert inside of her deeply. The one inside of her anus was pushing inside of her faster now, trying to make her cum as the one around her breasts give them another tight squeeze playing with them roughly. One of the shadow hands begins to spank her like she was a naughty little girls bending her over into a doggy style position thrusting inside of her mouth and anus at the same time as strongly as they could sending shockwaves throughout her body.

The white ball hits Ko, who grunts as he tries to summon more fire, but something else is blocking it. "Dammit, why aren't you working now!?" he yells and struggles harder, small bits of what look like black steam emanating from his shoulders. Suddenly his body is wracked with pain as he feels something breaking from his shoulders. "W-what!?" he says to himself before his body explodes in a wave of shadows, though they only reach to a three yard radius before converging outside of the tentacles.

"Well well... looks like we've gotten out," the shadow tamer says to himself, grasping his whip before looking to the auras nearby and smiling. His body is as dark as Ko's scales, but are more humanoid, long horns on his head which reach backwards. He squats down while looking at the tenatcles and smiling, tapping them with his whip.

(if the tentacles were magical in any way then they've just been dispelled)

• "Ah, Chied. Finally some company that isn't worth me beating down upon." Queen stated. She tapped her shoes upon the ground impatiently, as she sighed and looked around. "What a horrible place this is. Back at my palace, I would be soaking in a hot bath of roses and ginger." She replied, noting how the place stank to her nose. Then again, anything in Queen's eyes that would be normal or even grand, she found despicable. She turned to Ganzi and come to him in an angry stride, her hands gripped at her dress and pulling it up so that she would not step upon the fabric. She placed her hand in front of him, and tapped him on the nose fiercely. "Despite your sins, you did well though. After all, everything you do wasn't all your fault." She stated, perhaps that being the nicest way she'd put anything.[/list:u]

Suigintou was up early to watch the newcomers at the orientation meetings and could only sneer at them, thinking them unfortunate to be here. They wouldn't last long by her understanding of freshmen, she'd gotten so far by being as ruthless and cruel as her father was. Intelligent and powerful, Suigintou was almost a match for any of the teachers with her ability to learn and strategize, her black feathered wings twitching in anticipation as she sat up on a high balwark of the building. "Maybe I should get inside it's almost time." she sighed and headed down the stairs after standing up. taking a moment to smooth her hand down her black dress as her silver-white hair swished out behind her as she walked.

Ganzi looking at Queen as she came closer to him, he tilting his head from side to side looking at her. When she taps on his noise making him wiggle it a bit, it made him want to sneeze, but he held it back from her "Well, what is it that I can do for the two of you? What can I feel you guys in on?" Ganzi bows to both of them now, before lifting his head up looking at both of them now, he growls slightly in the back of his throat now "I can feel the other two might arise tonight, one of them at the magical academy that they build need here, but you already know that from the memories that those two gave you." Ganzi sighs again knowing that the marching order were coming next for him "I do not know what to do next. What is it the two of you need from me."

Cheid couldn't help but chuckle, the base of his whip brushing the dirt and causing it to make a rune, his favorite shadow creature springing from it and chirping once before almost purring as it brushes against his hand. "Yes it has been a long time," he says whilst petting the creature he named 'Reaper'. Cheid looks up to the Queen before striding over to Ganzi and smiling as well. "Hey Ganzi, seen any decent shades around here?" he says before unravveling his whip, seeing the glimmer of shade on it's length before cracking it and then pointing in the direction of the school. "Scout and stay hidden Reaper, feed from the shadows and kill any who try to follow you for too long," he orders, the shadow creature floating off and then dashing between the trees as he makes his way.

Cheid stays back and looks to Ganzi again. "Well, unlike the Queen right here, I owe you a favor for helping us out again, and I'll accomidate the one which the Queen owes you as well." he smiles and glances to the Queen, winking as his white iris gleams in the forest's light yet shades.

"Don't tempt me, Chied, lest I beat some discipline into those horns of yours." She threatened with a hint of playfulness and venom. "As for the favori, forget it. If it weren't for us, this child Ganzi wouldn't even exist. However..." She looked at Ganzi with a smirk on her face as she leaned toward his ear. "If you really want to grant me a favor, you could always let me play with you." She noted seductively before pulling away and adverted her face to avoid his gaze.

She looked at Cheid and clapped her hands together. "Well then, what shall we do for the time being while we wait for the rest of them to arrive? I could use some retribution upon my hand on the fools who dare use magic the way it is used today. Academy of Sirdin, that's a laugh." She was serious about her goal to punish those wicked in her eyes.

Angel ushered down the winding hallways in all of her glory. With the strange stones constructing the school, it was no wonder that the woman shivered slightly and folded her arms tightly against her stomach. It was easy enough to pollute the young minds of students who passed her. So many seeing the woman dressed in her finest wear. If only they knew...

It was the looming staircase that caught Angel's eyes. A young girl descending down the stairs with such a prideful and confident look on her face. So much a girl after the woman's own tone. It was the first time that Angel offered a smile to the child.

"Hn?" Suigintou looked over at Angel with rose-pink eyes, her glare piercing and studying the girl. But her expression was neutral as she watched her, only the slight upcurl of the corner of her lips hinted at her own thoughts of "Oooh fresh meat to beat." Suigintou finally spoke up and pause don the stairs, Her feathery wings looking simply like a black feather boa. "You must be new here. I haven't seen you around here before."

Cheid knew that she wouldn't dare try something on him, except for probably something that didn't involve him being fully punished. "Well, we can kidnap, lure, I've already got Reaper scouting out to see if there's any shadow holders as well as fire makers... besides waiting or having a threesome we basically don't have much to do," he jokes and winks to Ganzi this time, wraveling up his whip and holstering it on his belt. "Either way, we should find a place nearby to stay, lest the 'Keepers' find out we're back."

Ganzi looks between the two of them, he did not know how much of pervert they are tilting his head to the other side staring at both of them "You know, I can not disobey an order that you give me, I am the 5th strongest Ganzi in this eon." He stands up looking at both of them, he tilting his head up to the side when he ask shadow users "I know of a shadow user, he is a teacher at the school, his name is Anic and he is a wolf demon." Ganzi sighing again shapeshifting into his human looking beast form "As you know miss queen the strongest there at the school is the head master."

It was the way that the young girl reacted that had Angel intrigued. Such a child challenging her own stare with little apprehension for what may happen. The very essence of the young girl's energy brought a new found warmth to the woman. "Yes..... I should say you haven't. Do you show all of your teachers this overwhelming lack of respect?"

Cheid takes his hand up to his chin, thinking about the possibility for a teacher. "Hm... a teacher ey?" he says outloud, wondering if he could take down such a being. "Hm... well, we should drop by as tourists or something to scout out the place ourselves, since I don't feel like restating what Reaper will be saying any minute now." Cheid looks to the school and raises a brow. "Then again he could have gotten lost."

"Anric, huh? Sounds like a shadowmaster who needs the cold sting of death to teach him a lesson for abusing magic." She noted. She turned back to Ganzi as he mentioned the headmaster. "Yeah, and apparently as I'm reading this girl's mind, the head master hasn't been seen around the school for a long time! The guy is probably an old coot that can't even get out of his chair." She sneered. Even if he was strong, Queen had plenty of reasons to take him down as well. She shrugged her shoulders at Ganzi who declared his service to the ancients like a puppy to his master. "Don't be so faithful, Ganzi. I could easily slay you where you stand if you get too attached to me or catch me in a bad day."

Queen then pointed rudely at Chied. "And get your head out of the gutter, Chied. I'm better than you in that." She stated clearly of her rough side. "However, you are correct where we should find some lodging elsewhere. I prefer if it was not at the school lest I go upon a murderous rampage, but if we must, we must." Not even commenting about Chied's bird.

Suigintou looked her over and shrugged a bit and brushed past Angel, disinterested in her. She wouldn't get a kick out of blasting the woman through the wall and break every bone she had in her body. But the sound pulsed from her body, like a sonar and passed through Angel, pinging her. "I do to teachers I don't have to deal with on a daily basis. I don't have your classes." She said haughtily. "Nor would I have interest in such trivial things, it's beneath me." Suigintou said and continued down the stairs. What Angel didn't know was Suigintou now knew her body inside and out and all her physical weakpoints from the sonar pulse.

"Psh, you wish Queen," he says and waves a hand to her. "I call dibs on the teacher there, since he'll be of use to me more than to you in death."

(gah! short post!)

"Actually, this one Anic he does not do think unless he calculates his moves out to where he can get the uppers head." Ganzi looking at her and then him, he nods to them both "He was the one that made the peace treaty between the academy and me, for a while, before those idiots broke it." Ganzi thinking to himself a bit now, looking around the place growling harder at the moment, before taking his wings giving them a flap cutting through the trees making them open up completely, but slowly revealing a palace there, an old run down one "This is the Jushi temple is hidden in this place, you could always stay there." He tilting his head from side to side the temple had many statue of people and other around, they where out of place

"Huh... we're going to need to do something about that," Cheid says and draws another rune into the ground, raising the whip up and snapping it over the rune, a large spiked creature rising from the rune. "Hound, tidy up the place," he orders, watching as the creature begins to tear down vines and eat the foliage that is in the way. "Thanks Ganzi, though I'm counting that as both of ours."

• Queen could've used her magic to help them, but she didn't. She swore off magic for the rest of her existence, and that's what she was going to do. "Ether way, he's a nuisance. Take him if you want Chied, I could care less." She picked up her skirt and shuffled into the palace to see how it was. It was ancient, just as they were, and it needed to be tidied up. "Ugh, it stinks. Hardly worthy for someone like me, but it's better than this dankly forest I suppose." She was unhappy, and on impulse to that anger, she exited the portal and slammed her fist against the nearest tree, watching the magical energy within the tree to dissipate and in turn, fell apart without the spiritual connection of nature. [/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom