Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sui tapped her armor, sending highly painful sound waves through the sound it made and pushed past her and continued on. "You are huh? Very interesting. At least associating with you will not be boring." she said and continued down the stairs unpreturbed. "Demon or human, you can still die and you can still feel pain." She said calmly.

Sound waves rippled through her shadowy body then dispersed leaving her unharmed. "At the moment, I could be counted as neither. Now what can I call you, you interesting little creature. I guess I can agree that our association could be very interesting, how would you like to do me a little favor over a long term."

She looked at her as they walked and nodded. "I told you. Pay attention this time. It's Suigintou Setsuya." the silver haired girl said and brushed her hair out of her rose-pink eyes and blinked. "A favor for a shadow?" she asked and chuckled softly. "it depends what it is."

Promathia smiled then crossed her arms as she began to get a little more serious. "I'm looking for revenge. I would be happy if you would look around this school for me and root out any followers or descendants of the goddess Altana. What say you Suigintou?" The glow of her eyes grew in intensity as she thought about what she would do when they were found. "If you find any, let me know then I'll take care of the rest."

She thought about it and grinned, thinking she coulud cut a good deal with this woman in exchange for something relatively easy. "I suppose I can on one condition, you keep your doggy..tentacle buddy away from me when I show up to tell you." She said. "Otherwise no deal. And how would I recognize them?"

(( Sorry...got busy and couldn't post....is there any female characters interested in meeting up with Enma Ai? if so ...where shall I meet them?

Oh..and...another person who likes to play Suigintou!!! Waaaiiii.I'm so happy...tempted to create Shinku just to annoy Suigintou....XD ))

Cheid sighs before stepping from the shadows of a tree nearby the academy, wondering what sort of happenings go on here. "Reaper, status?" he asks and the spike backed creature emerges from a shadow himself, curling around it's master's neck and purring lightly. "Good, have some rest," he says and the creature turns into a scarf around his neck, the tail trailing just like the cotton cloth. "Hound, regroup," Cheid says while walking to the academy with his hand on his whip, the larger spiked creature following him before they both meld through the walls and wander around the hallways, wondering if he could find the teacher.

Raiden said:
She thought about it and grinned, thinking she coulud cut a good deal with this woman in exchange for something relatively easy. "I suppose I can on one condition, you keep your doggy..tentacle buddy away from me when I show up to tell you." She said. "Otherwise no deal. And how would I recognize them?"

Promathia gave it some thought. She had no idea what they would be like after a few thousand years. "Hmmm...Alright, he won't bug you anymore. As for the followers, they usually wear white. They're also an annoyingly righteous bunch, going out of their way to help people all of the time. They also start to look a little furious when they hear praise of me. I suggest going by that painfully obvious route."

Nivek began unpacking stuff inside his classroom with the help of a golem-type demon moving heavy objects in to place. It took him and his demon about an hour to get everything out and set up correctly. The only thing left to do was to bring his forge here, and he had an easy way of doing that. He inscribed a symbol onto a door inside the classroom, the closet door to be exact. Once the symbol was complete he opened the door and instead of a closet a fountain like object of Gothic architect laid before him. the area around looked like they were in a dimensional vortex. Satisfied with everything, he dismissed his golem and summoned a fairy in it's place. He handed it a letter and sent it to the office to notify them that he was setup and ready for class. "Well, first day as a teacher. Wonder how that will go?" He wondered as he sat in his desk.

Kate fell to her knees as one of the shadow hands slapped her ass hard. It continued swatting her until she was forced to her hands and knees for support. As one of the cocks tears through her ass, two more tear through her virgin slit painfully and into her mouth. As her hymen tears she cries out in pain, her yells muffled against the cock filling her mouth. She squints her eyes, tearing up as she's pounded repeatedly by the mysterious shafts in all three of her holes.

Misha Hiroki said:
Raiden said:

Promathia gave it some thought. She had no idea what they would be like after a few thousand years. "Hmmm...Alright, he won't bug you anymore. As for the followers, they usually wear white. They're also an annoyingly righteous bunch, going out of their way to help people all of the time. They also start to look a little furious when they hear praise of me. I suggest going by that painfully obvious route."

Suigintou thought about it for a moment and crossed her arms as she continued to walk down the long staircase. It wound around a central pillar, the stone changing to marble as she got down lower into the school. "I havent' seen any of them around lately, but there may be a few in the new class." she said and thought about it some. "Alright. I'll do you this favor, it should be interesting to say the least. Is there some kind of symbol of yours I can use instead of running aroun dlike an idiot saying "my patron is Promathia?" she asked.

Promathia searched around inside the chestplate of her armor and grinned when she seemed to have found something. A metal amulet on a leather rope was produced from under the plate. It consisted of her symbol that she used to wear back before the uprising had finally overcome her those many years ago. Two swords crossed over a broken earth was her favorite symbol, as it represented her goals in life back in the day. "Here, wear this. I used to wear it myself when I started off, but I don't need it for myself anymore."

She looked at it carefully and studied it, this thing was really unbelievably old and she could sense something about it, but couldn't tell what. "Does it have some kind of power you're not telling me?" she asked suspiciously. 'I'm not going to wear that unless you're totally honest about it with me."

"There's nothing dangerous about it, I just don't need it anymore since I keep the symbol on me in a different way. If you need to see me and doggy-demon decides to bug you, show this to him and he'll leave off." Her shadowy face showed that she didn't intend to lie to her, but there was something about the amulet that not even Promathia knew. "If you're feeling anything at all from it, it's probably because the alloy it's made of absorbed some of the latent energy of the abyss."

"Hmm I suppose so." She said and looked at it and took it in her hand, pulsing sound through it, feeling the pinging returns. She was getting distorted responses telling her that there was some kind of energy in it that was residual but not apparently dangerous. "alright" she said and pulled the amulet on and closed her eyes, feeling it out. "Hm it's definately got some abysmal energy in it but it's not dangerous currently."

Promathia smiled then reverted back to Naomi's form, but keeping her own sword rather than her host's scythe. "Alright then, it's settled. I'll be doing a little more exploring, if you need to find me just do that thing you did when you tried to hurt me. If anything that sound just ended up stuck in my head." She took the sword from her back and made a slice through the air, causing a shiny rift in space. She stepped through it then reappeared in a different area of the school.

((I'm free to act for Enma Ai, just gotta find me ^^))

Enma Ai was spending her time watching all the pretty girls pass by her..whistling to herself and enjoying the thought of each of them being impregnated with her seed. She grinned and then suddenly felt a magical portal open near her...

She quickly hid herself in the shadows..and watched as another girl appeared through the portals. She was obviously a powerful magic user, but she was also pretty. VERY pretty. Ai could smell her organs from where she was...and she desired her. She slowly moved herself along with the shadows to follow the girl.

Promathia wandered the shadowy halls in Naomi's guise as she looked for more information on the followers and descendants of Altana. She looked around cautiously as she was slightly more vulnerable in this guise since she didn't look nearly as intimidating as she would in her armor and shadowy skin.

Suigintou headed off into the school proper and shoved a sophmore off to the side out of her way and gave the girl a venomous glare as she began to bitch. The Senior's look shut the student up immediately as she headed for her first class, Sui was one of the girls of the senior class that had all the boys after her for various reasons. One because she was so abundantly powerful, others wanted her to get autographs from her older sister whom was a musical superstar thanks to her choral prerformances.

The shadow cock cum inside of each of her orifices filling them up. Anic puts on his clothing looking at Kate tilting his head from side to side looking at the cum cover girl smiling a bit now, he licks his lips "You can go now, get your pretty as out of here." The door open for her and Anic walks out of other door thinking to himself now, he could feel something not right at this moment, there was a disturbance in the shadows.

Just in time, Cheid turned his head as a door opened up, spotting a man walking out from a classroom. His own eyes can tell that the shadows were definately protruding from the man. "Reaper, take the shadows, Hound, see if you can get him from behind," he says and walks torwards the man, Cheid's clothing turning to that of a business man's and his horns shifting to short white hair. "Why hello, I was wondering if maybe you'd be able to help me out, I'm in the area and looking to see what sort of occupation i can garner from such an area."

Ganzi snarls a bit there was a strong feeling in the air there was something coming and it was powerful, seems Ganzi was the only one that catch onto it. A bolt of lightning strikes the group in front of him. Then one snakes it way to where queen was another in front of Cheid, it was no normal lighting which make the gravity quite for a moment, before returning it ten fold and slamming Ganzi to the ground making him let out a loud roar.

Anic turning around fast at the moment, tilting his head back and forth at the moment. He was a demon and one of shadows decent he never trusted anyone is the first rule that they teacher when you are a demon "It is rude not to give your name when you approach someone." He smiles a bit harder at the moment, he curls his fist up looking at him "You are also, in my personal space." Tilting his head back to the side "What do you mean? My friend." He says in a creepy tone.

Queen was having a nice time talking a stroll through the woods. She found it too cramp in the temple, and made a mental note to herself to kick the stupid dog that gave her such a pathetic excuse for one. A source of her irritation would have to be the strong willpower of her chosen victim. Though Queen was in control, the woman's soul was unrelinquished in spirit, as it still fought in its cage. She noted earlier how the human's soul was weak, and indeed it was to Queen's power, but it was still much stronger than most, which of course surprised Queen, even if she refused to show it.

Just then, when she was ready to sit down an relax, a bolt of lightning struck right where she was about to step. She stepped back in instinct, but soon found herself on her knees as the weight of the world seemed to crush down on her for an instant. She grunted and summoned her strength to stand. "Who dares try to strike me down!?" She demanded, as her voice echoed in the woods, waiting for a reply to who dare try to attack her.

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend," he says, ignoring the lightning bolt, then gives a small salute with two fingers. "Cheid Zunaki. May I ask of yours though?"

(crap, small post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom