Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganzi tilting his head from side to side shaking it off at the moment "What the hell was that." He thinking to himself sniffing the air something was now right at the moment, he growls, but could not sense a thing. Ganzi roams through the woods after that finding Queen soon afterward looking around at her this moment. He was still sniffing the air now "Are you alright, Miss Queen?"

Anic tilting his head from side to side at the moment "Well, if you are truly sorry? Why are you still in my space." He smiles a bit more at the moment and tilting his head again a bit backwards, before sighing "My name is Anic, but what is that you want from me?" He was still on guard waiting for this person to tell him what he wanted to know "I am a busy man, state your purpose with me, or I will be on my way." Something inside of him make him uneasily, that lightning that had struck the ground made him a bit uneasy, but that how he normally was when meeting someone new.

Queen on impulse almost slapped Ganzi as he came to her and asked her an innocent question. However, she maintained her composure as her anger from the lightning bolt had began to dissipate. She ran a hair through her hair, tucking the red strands of hair behind her ear as she sighed in frustration. "I'm fine. But the bastard who dare do this to me will not be fine. Another sinner of the arcane whom I will bring a slow and painful death, no doubt." She muttered angrily.

"Well it looks like you must have a large array of misunderstandings," he says and brushes some of his wavy white hair to the side of his forehead, his other hand slipping to the pommel of his whip before he slips it out and cracks it loudly. "I'm here to take you under my control, shadow keeper. Feel free to surrender and you won't be injured," Cheid says with a wicked grin, the whip coiling again before he slips it behind himself. "Or if you wish to fight you'll find yourself at a rather large disadvantage Anic."

Ganzi bows down for her looking like a steed now, tilting his head from side to side "Shall I ride you around Madam?" He looks like he was a white steed riding horse with a saddle on his back away for you "Whoever, it was is gone now."

Anic tilting his head back looking like he was uninterested at the moment, there seems to be a purple glow in his hands "I am not one that gives up without a fight." He smiles tossing one of the balls at him that would explode freezing outwards towards him. The second ball is throw up to the sky at some of the lights "I do not take a job, unless you give me a reason other then my life." He was making more shaded in here, before taking off fast using his ability to run faster in the darkness.

Queen glared at Ganzi for a moment. "Don't call me Madam!" She snapped at him, "It makes me feel old. The name is Queen." She stated much more softly, as her headaches were only getting worse. This human was growing more powerful, and it became more than an itch to her mind. She didn't accept the offer verbally, but she still climbed upon his back. She scanned around looking for a source for the magic, but found nothing so far. "Take me somewhere interesting." She commanded vaguely. "I don't wish to see this forest anymore."

"You must not know the name Cheid in the first place," he says and snaps the whip, hitting the first orb, dispelling it with it's negating ability. The second one out of reach but instead Cheid smiles as he takes off torwards his prey, mentally telling Reaver to cut him off up ahead and to have Hound stay in the shadows. "I'm glad you took the hard way, it's going to be so much more fun for me to get my hunting skills down Anic," he booms out while speeding after him, though staying just far enough to tail the demon teacher, his whip trailing behind him as he has it readied to negate any other orbs. "Why are you running? You're not going to get very far."

Kate gets up slowly, twitching from reflexes and the aftermath of the sensations, all three cocks had filled her up, pumping her stomach, vagina and ass with hot seed. Her stomach felt slightly stiff, she felt almost as if were she to push her stomach cum would start to squirt out of her ass.
She gets up quickly as the door opens before her, stumbling as she starts to run away, out into one of the hallways of the school coated in cum, her clothing still sticky.

[[Two things, one is it possible for Anic to get her pregnant? I have a set of dice that we could use to determine, also wouldn't the smell of cum attract other monsters?]]

Misha Hiroki said:
Promathia wandered the shadowy halls in Naomi's guise as she looked for more information on the followers and descendants of Altana. She looked around cautiously as she was slightly more vulnerable in this guise since she didn't look nearly as intimidating as she would in her armor and shadowy skin.

Ai grinned as she saw the pretty girl walk near by her. She waited so long..and no longer felt like holding back. She sent her tendrils of darkness out to grab the girl and pull her to her. Long black tendrils of shadow magic shot out from Enma Ai's area, speeding towards the girl at high speed. If successful, they would grasp her legs and arms and one would cover her mouth, to muffle her screams.

Right as the tendrils of shadow grabbed Promathia, she decided to torture her poor host by letting her experience what was to come rather than herself. She released her control over Naomi's body, leaving Naomi surprised and bewildered as her arms and legs became bound. With her mouth covered as well, screaming became useless. She felt like she had just jumped from the frying pan and into the fire all while she heard Promathia's soft chuckle in the back of her mind.

Enma gasped in delight as the tendrils sent back early tastes of the girl's skin..and she quickly reeled the squirming girl in towards her. She was pleasantly surprised to note that the girl was no where near as powerful as she had first projected herself to be, but that would end anyways with a good rape. Most of the warriors she raped lost their wills after being pollinated. She moved the poor child in front of her in the darkness and let her face glow in the darkness.

"I am Enma Ai...and you are mine now...All mine..." She smirked and more tendrils began to tear the girl's clothing...ripping them to shreds, leaving not one peace whole.

Once naked the tendrils began to rub and stroked all over her body, including her two holes and her breasts. Enma took one nipple in here hand and smiled. "Hmm..very nice and pink. Milk shall come from this to feed my brood..yes.." She softly began to suckle on the teat.

Naomi struggled against her shadowy bonds, trying to free her arms and legs to cover her private areas. Unfortunately for her, the tendrils didn't even budge as she struggled against them. She looked down fearfully as the strange appendages stroked her, her face flushing red from embarrassment and a begrudged sense of pleasure. She let out a small moan when the girl who seemed to be controlling these shadows began to suckle from her nipple. The feeling was intense, almost as if the situation caused her to be more sensitive to such things.

dready said:
"You must not know the name Cheid in the first place," he says and snaps the whip, hitting the first orb, dispelling it with it's negating ability. The second one out of reach but instead Cheid smiles as he takes off torwards his prey, mentally telling Reaver to cut him off up ahead and to have Hound stay in the shadows. "I'm glad you took the hard way, it's going to be so much more fun for me to get my hunting skills down Anic," he booms out while speeding after him, though staying just far enough to tail the demon teacher, his whip trailing behind him as he has it readied to negate any other orbs. "Why are you running? You're not going to get very far."

Anic laughs a bit more his hands glowing purple again "But, I know who you are fully well, my friend, I just want to sees, if you where as skilled as they say you where." Anic smiles as his right hand blue placing it to the ground making it freeze behind him, so the floor was ice for a little bit. Anic bounds from the floor to a nearby wall pushing with all his might to bound up to the second floor, he made it them he would have surprise waiting for him "I do not like being someone servant without the proper things to satisfy my needs, I am a bit smarter then the average demon.

After all that had happened to her, Yuuta had collapsed on the floor as her mouth, ass and pussy leaked with cum. She had been in the room for a while after that, watching as one girl had already left. She figured once she got out, she'd head straight for her room, since getting to class perhaps wasn't her top priority at this point. After she had gained enough strength to do so, she had gotten up and headed out, knowing that she wouldn't have to worry too much about running into anyone at the time. However, as she ran, she left a faint trail of cum as it fell from her.

Canvasofwhite said:
Queen glared at Ganzi for a moment. "Don't call me Madam!" She snapped at him, "It makes me feel old. The name is Queen." She stated much more softly, as her headaches were only getting worse. This human was growing more powerful, and it became more than an itch to her mind. She didn't accept the offer verbally, but she still climbed upon his back. She scanned around looking for a source for the magic, but found nothing so far. "Take me somewhere interesting." She commanded vaguely. "I don't wish to see this forest anymore."

Ganzi tilts his head back and forth a bit now, thinking of where to take queen. He hated that no matter what he did it never seems to pleas any of them, no wonder some of the Ganzi turn again them, but that was an old story. Ganzi begins to walk through the forest with her "How can someone, so pretty even think that she old Queen?" He asked her walking towards the clearing to the black forest. Ganzi walks a bit more, before they can see a beautiful mountain range with a waterfall around it now. It was stunning all the flowers that was around as the wind blows gentle, she would probably recognize this arena.

"Don't get sassy on me." She warned him, as they trotted through the forest. It was slow, and Queen was getting impatient, but just as they came upon the field, Queen's eye lit up for a moment, as if surprised. She didn't speak, as she halted Ganzi, so that she could get off. She grabbed a hold of the reins, and almost gently, she led Ganzi to the center of the field of flowers. She was silent, as she began to look through her memories, searching for something to touch almost. After a moment, Queen led herself fall backwards, landing upon the bed of daisies like as if it was a mattress. "I know this place..." She stated, "This place... I went here when I was young, studying herbology." Her memories werevague, but she could recall a small red-headed girl bending over the field of flowers, laughing and even smiling with glee.

Wolf_Demon said:
Anic laughs a bit more his hands glowing purple again "But, I know who you are fully well, my friend, I just want to sees, if you where as skilled as they say you where." Anic smiles as his right hand blue placing it to the ground making it freeze behind him, so the floor was ice for a little bit. Anic bounds from the floor to a nearby wall pushing with all his might to bound up to the second floor, he made it them he would have surprise waiting for him "I do not like being someone servant without the proper things to satisfy my needs, I am a bit smarter then the average demon.
"Too easy," Cheid smiles and jumps up as Hound breaks through the ice, landing on his pet and flying up to the second floor, the mouthless creature brandishing it's duo bladed arms as they descend down torwards their prey. "I wouldn't try that," He tisks with a wagging finger, smiling wide as Reaper jumps from the shadows under the demon, his piton like back shooting upwards to entangle the demon, followed by a cracking of Cheid's whip before throwing it around the demon. If contact is made even in the slightest, the whip would negate any and all magic and spell like abilities of the demon, even controll over the shadows and darkness.

Canvasofwhite said:
"Don't get sassy on me." She warned him, as they trotted through the forest. It was slow, and Queen was getting impatient, but just as they came upon the field, Queen's eye lit up for a moment, as if surprised. She didn't speak, as she halted Ganzi, so that she could get off. She grabbed a hold of the reins, and almost gently, she led Ganzi to the center of the field of flowers. She was silent, as she began to look through her memories, searching for something to touch almost. After a moment, Queen led herself fall backwards, landing upon the bed of daisies like as if it was a mattress. "I know this place..." She stated, "This place... I went here when I was young, studying her biology." Her memories were vague, but she could recall a small red-headed girl bending over the field of flowers, laughing and even smiling with glee.

Ganzi tilts his head back nodding to her "Yes, this is, I brought you here, because this is one of the nices places around. If, you want nothing else from me, I will be on my way." Ganzi waiting to see, if queen was wanting anything else from him, but he knew that she would, that seems to be the way with her, she was so bitch it seems all the time.

dready said:
"Too easy," Cheid smiles and jumps up as Hound breaks through the ice, landing on his pet and flying up to the second floor, the mouthless creature brandishing it's duo bladed arms as they descend down torwards their prey. "I wouldn't try that," He tisks with a wagging finger, smiling wide as Reaper jumps from the shadows under the demon, his piton like back shooting upwards to entangle the demon, followed by a cracking of Cheid's whip before throwing it around the demon. If contact is made even in the slightest, the whip would negate any and all magic and spell like abilities of the demon, even controll over the shadows and darkness.

That little ploy gave him just enough time, to hide in the shadow making a clone of himself that stood out on the front as he watches from where he was hiding his power level now, push to where it was non existent. There was a second clone ready and waiting to go, so if his plan goes the way he wants it to, then this was going to give him the change to get out of this. The clone was bound by the surprise attack "What the hell? Need people to help you out bitch?" The clone looks up at him defiant, but the whip stuck him which was a bad idea, the magic that held the clone together came undone, so what had happen was made exploded, because the clone body could not control it own energy anymore. The second clone takes off dashing down the halls "Hehe, you can not catch me loser."

The explosion pointed out that his quarry was alot smarter than he thought before, though the idea of a clone who was trying to take that much attention just showed that it was another play for sure. "I beckon you to come forth," Cheid chants while scratching a rune into the ground, stepping back as a black amorphous ooze pours from it. "Shade, meld with the shadows and see what you can find." The pet oozes over to one of the shadows nearby and suddenly expands before melding into the wall, leaving behind what looks like panicked scratches to the material.

She wouldn't have been sorry to disappoint him, but Queen looked at him almost irritably and waved her at him. "No, go away. You're blocking my light." Even though his shadow didn't even loom close to her. She closed her eyes, letting her mind become her eyes as she waved through a stream of memories that creating the classic lane. Feeling his presence still, she raised her voice. "I said away with you! I don't need anything from your furry butt." She noted.

dready said:
The explosion pointed out that his quarry was alot smarter than he thought before, though the idea of a clone who was trying to take that much attention just showed that it was another play for sure. "I beckon you to come forth," Cheid chants while scratching a rune into the ground, stepping back as a black amorphous ooze pours from it. "Shade, meld with the shadows and see what you can find." The pet oozes over to one of the shadows nearby and suddenly expands before melding into the wall, leaving behind what looks like panicked scratches to the material.

Lucky for Anic the first shadows he was not in, but it seems it would not be long, before he is found. Anic closes his eyes a bit now, summoning the clone to do a bit for him, since he dare not raise his power to much or else he be found quickly. The clone carries out it order fasted as Anic thinks to himself 'This is bad, this is very bad." Summoning up all the power it was given the clone, began to deliver massive amount of chilling temp. around the area, hoping that this would bye him so time.

Canvasofwhite said:
She wouldn't have been sorry to disappoint him, but Queen looked at him almost irritably and waved her at him. "No, go away. You're blocking my light." Even though his shadow didn't even loom close to her. She closed her eyes, letting her mind become her eyes as she waved through a stream of memories that creating the classic lane. Feeling his presence still, she raised her voice. "I said away with you! I don't need anything from your furry butt." She noted.

Ganzi without another word turns to leave this place without another word thinking to himself now, before tilting his head back wish there was something to do at this moment "Well, now that over what can I do now?" He thinks to himself. One of the flowers need queen, begins to release a pollute that would make her drowsy.

"Hmph... Who do people think they are, asking me as if I need anything from them! Ridiculous!" Queen stated, though she could stay angry for long, as she began to think about her past and how she came to be like this. Things weren't always so complicated back then, so why was it so different? Queen sighed, as her train of thought began to run, and despite not even feeling tired, she soon found herself lost in a drift of sleep.

Misha Hiroki said:
Naomi struggled against her shadowy bonds, trying to free her arms and legs to cover her private areas. Unfortunately for her, the tendrils didn't even budge as she struggled against them. She looked down fearfully as the strange appendages stroked her, her face flushing red from embarrassment and a begrudged sense of pleasure. She let out a small moan when the girl who seemed to be controlling these shadows began to suckle from her nipple. The feeling was intense, almost as if the situation caused her to be more sensitive to such things.

As she tasted the sweaty flesh of the girl and sensed her arousal, Ai herself got more aroused and more needy. She took one breast fully in her hands and softly massaged it as she softly suckled on it gently and lovingly, letting her blood red eyes look up into her captive's ones, allowing the girl to see her intense arousal. She soon moved to the other breast, passionately suckling and teasing the teats with her teeth, wishing the girl was already with brood so that she might give her milk. She moaned and let one hand slowly glide down to cup the girl's loving fun spot. She almost wondered if the girl had hair down there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom