Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promathia followed after Queen and Cheid after a short argument with her new host that she had just decided to end in an instant after she became tired of her. Her armor clanked with every step she took, stealth obviously not being any sort of a priority in life. She walked up to them with a smile on her pitch black face. Her glowing eyes shined brightly behind the grill of her helmet as she walked up to them. "Hello there, long time no see from the abyss!"

Ganzi looking at Promathia nodding his head at the moment, Ganzi sets out now, helping the temple quickly recover now, before it looks beautiful, before them it was palace worthy at the moment. Ganzi turns to then nodding his head "One of you need to say Ri tu si." Ganzi sighing again as some as one of them would, it would making the statue turn into people walking about trying to serve the three of them.

"Ri tu si?" Cheid asks, raising a brow before snapping a whip on reflex to one of the statues moving after becoming human. "Oh... that makes sense then," he says and looks around, winding his whip up before smiling lightly. "Clean up around here, and get us some food."

Promathia laughed at Cheid's reaction to the animating statue. "A little jumpy there Cheid? But a few minutes in a new body and you're jumpy as little forest squirrel. My host may have a weak body compared to my original, but that hardly matters with my latent skill and abilities." She placed her armored hand on his shoulder in an insincere and dainty way before entering their new home.

• Already when the statues came to life, Queen was already barking orders at the servants who eagerly rushed to please the cruel mistress. On occasion, she would kick at one of them telling them that they weren't doing something right, or they were doing it the right way, but not the way she wanted. Queen turned to Promathia and gave her a raised eyebrow. "Oh please, Promathia, your latent skills and abilities are nothing more than the darkest sin upon the arcanic arts." She replied with a stern sting in her voice. It was a wonder already why they weren't fightning already, but it wasn't as if one ancient could overpower the other at full force.[/list:u]

"You know full well I was subdued by suprise," he says and glares slightly at her, admitting that he was unable to fight back all that well when ambushed by the Priests of the Flame. Cheid follows in and looks around, then out the main door and thinking that maybe Reaper could get some information. He chuckled to himself since Queen was making herself at home already. "Watch out Queen, you might ruffle your dress."

Promathia smiled and mocked Queen by imitating a crying child. "Oh boo hoo, magic is being used for evil! Waah, magic is a curse upon the world! Please. You know full well that my abilities are the greatest achievement to have ever been had in the realm of the arcane, whether you think it's 'evil' or not. I do have to admit though, I have an undying love for hurting the little people." Promathia laughed as she finished mocking Queen and her beliefs. She walked in, but didn't order servants to do anything for her. She preferred the hands-on approach to her living space.

• "That is probably the only thing we have in common, else I would've already introduced your so-called greatest achievements with my fist." She said. The servant man nearby had stopped working just to look at Queen, before she immediately turned around and slapped him across the face. "Back to work, maggot!" Sh barked her orders lifting up her dress with her hands so that she could deliver a kick at his butt. She turned to Ganzi and pointed her finger at him. "You! Dog boy! I'm expecting only the best at my chambers, be prepared for my arrival soon." she stated before stomping off somewhere inside the temple.[/list:u]

Cheid looks to Ganzi and smiles. "I have the feeling that she either wants what you have, or just your own body," he jokes and waves a hand whilst melding into the shadows, one of the servants looking over and resuming his work before a light chuckle can be heard anywhere there is shadows inside of the temple. "Just call me if you need my help, I'll be taking a small rest."

She laughed again when Queen barked at Ganzi. "Do you need me to take the steel rod out of your ass Queen, or do you really like it there?" Promathia patted Ganzi on the head as she passed him to head to her own room. She loved butting heads with Queen simply because she though the crazy ex-magician was an idiot who's only purpose was to be exploited. She saw Cheid as a neutral party, neither friend nor foe. Luckily for her, he also didn't look like one who would sway his opinion easily.

Ganzi begins to sigh a bit at the moment, he licking his lips lightly now, he tilting his head from side to side thinking to himself "As you wish Miss Queen." Ganzi gets up standing onto all fours now, making his way slowly to one of the upper chamber, it was his room, but he did not want to hear queen mouth anymore, it was the most beautiful rooms, there was two other rooms like it. These rooms bend to the user will in how they will look sitting there they all three where blank at the moment as he contact the three of them mentally telling them that there rooms where ready.

Suigintou left the school and headed out in the forest, bored with everyone there and went to her normal training spot. In a place she'd come to alot over the years to hone her skills in accuracy, speed and stamina. She'd soon throw rocks a wasp's nest and got them all riled up and angry at her, provoking them to attack her. Suigintou cackled softly and began using them as high speed bullseyes, shooting wind needles in single shots at the attackers, taking them down by the dozen forming a line of them a certain distance away from her. the soft sonic booms as they launched ringing out.

Suddenly, one of the rooms began to already change. The white walls began to form into wallpaper, as things materialized out of the blue. An extravagant king-sized bed made of the finest redwood was placed against one side. A coffee table and fancy Milan-styled chairs took shape from the ground at the foot of the bed. There were no magically-generated lights in the room, just a myriad of candles that burned with extreme vitality placed around the room. A fireplace stood at the corner of the room, a roaring fire heated the place up to a mild temperature. Velvet red carpet were spread along the floor, as her majesty made her appearance. She looked around with a satisfied look on her face, even though she did not smile.

"Ah! Much, much better." She stated, taking a breath as lavender scent filled the air from a bowl of dried herbs ontop of one of three fancy dressers that decorated the room.

Ganzi begins to growl slightly at the moment, tilting his head from side to side sensing that someone was in the forest from the school "There someone here, I can sense them." Ganzi begins to growling hard, before taking off towards the direction he smell the scent. Ganzi lands in front of the Suigintou letting out a loud roar at her, the hate in his eyes "What are you doing in my forest?" Ganzi looks at her more now, suddenly after she answer from under the tentacle come up out of the ground trying to grab her leg and arms, as one tries to stuff her mouth full.

Ganzi's motion didn't startle her at all and infact caused him to get a shotgun blast of wind needles in the face and chest. She simply pumped her black feathered wings and floated back away from him. "Don't you dare talk to me like that you peasant!" She hissed, he reyes snapping venom. "You're on the school's property and you are thus the one trespassing, I'm merely training." She growled and pumped more and got more height as air sucked up toward her in a strong torrrent concentrating along her arms. "I say you leave me in peace before I kill you, just like the rest of the insects." she threatened, completely unafraid of him. "Both my my parents and all my siblings are scarier than you ar Mr Hallitosis."

Being rather bored, Promathia decided to leave their new abode and see what had Ganzi all riled up. Armor, still clanking as she walked, echoed throughout the forest as she walked toward Ganzi and his new little playmate. She looked at the little student, using the air around her to kill the little insects in the hive. She smiled as thoughts of nostalgia hit her in a most pleasant way. Her orange glowing eyes flashed brightly as she walked up behind Ganzi. She looked up at the girl, only very slightly impressed with her seemingly deft control of the winds. "You must have a nice view from up there, girl. Why not come back down and have a talk?"

Ganzi growls hard looking at her as he heals from the wounds on his face heals fast at the moment. He chuckles slightly shaking his head slightly "You are a moron, you smell like a season one, you should know that the black forest is not school property." Growing slightly as the tentacle come out of his body looking back at Promathia "Shall I destroy her?" The elder demon says as his aura begins grow around him the beast was alot bigger then both of them combine.

Suigintou watched them with a haughty arrogance as the air pressure around began to absorb into and around her, making her hair whip around and keeping her aloft as it began spiral somewhat around her arms. Focusing into her hands, her keen sense of hearing heard the newcomer's arrival moments before she appeared. This newcomer was stronger than the tentacle weilding freak that came first. "I'm sorry but I cannot and will not descend until you call your dog off." She said nodding toward Ganzi. "He had the audacity to try and touch me with those filthy tentacles." The girl said in a confident, noble way. "I bear you no grudge ma'am, I did not know this part of the forest was off limits, I have been coming out here since my first year to improve my accuracy and power taking out the hoards of insects." she explained.

I am Suigintou Setsuya, Please remember it I hate introducing myself twice." she said. Setsuya, a feared name across the realm for their extreme powers, said to be able to implode people and demons with a glance.

Promathia placed a hand on Ganzi, signaling to calm down just a tiny bit but otherwise said nothing to him. She had been listening intently to Suigintou's reasons for being in this forbidden forest, but made sure she looked like she was paying absolutely minimal attention. As is typical of Promathia, she mocks the young girl by cupping her ear and pointing her head up to her as if she needed to make herself hear better. "Sorry, what was that? I'm afraid I couldn't hear your long winded speech about why you're here because I reaaaaally don't care. You're gonna have to introduce yourself a second time so that I might continue to poke fun at you for reasons only immortal minds can discern."

Suigintou perked a brow at the woman and shook her head and chuckled a bit, this woman had the same sense of humor her mother had. So she concentrated and pulled a trick her older sister taught her using the sound flowing in theri bones. She amplified her voice. "Then pay more attention, Immortal or not doesn't give you a right to be as deaf as a pathetic worm." she said and winged back some. "But I am late for an appointment, it was nice meeting you......I suppose. It's alwys a pleasure to meet an attractive woman with a brain." she bowed to Promathia. "Here's a parting gift." She said and released the air around one arm, sending a nearly invisible lance of wind at the ground, blowing it out and punching a neat 2 ft wide hole 25 meters deep. "Tootles' she said and flew off back toward the schoool. Yes she was annoyed at them for interrupting her.

Promathia floated even with the ground above the hole blown over her. "Ganzi, I'm going to go follow the little spunky student. Tell the other two if they ask for me, I'll be pretending to be a student." She stepped forward onto solid ground then the light around her in a one-foot radius darkened for a few seconds to reveal a form that looked like the host's body. "This should do nicely." She said through Naomi's mouth with a wry smile. "Being stealthy for a change might be fun." She tracked the girl through the air and followed her into the school, waiting for her to land before confronting her.

Suigintou would feel a presence behind her, the follower registering on her mental sonar. She'd think nothing of it considering it safe on school grounds and landed on the tower and furled her wings and transformed them into a feather scarf. She'd smooth her dress down and began to head for the stairs to descend into the school proper and looked back at the follower. "You didn't have to follow me all the way here."

Promathia smiled then looked at Suigintou strangely. "Me? Following you? What makes you think that?" She needed to make sure whether this girl had already seen through her disguise or not. If she had, then kudos to her, she's become Promy's curiosity of the day, if not, she was still going to bug her until she snapped. She looked at her blankly, like a stereotypical blonde on morphine.

"Your appearance is different but your sonar signature is the same." Suigintou said. "I don't care if you're tailing me for whatever reason, jus tstay out of my way." She said and continued down the flight of twisting stairs to head down the tower, her shoes clacking over her hard stone of it. She walked in a certain way: she was a virgin and probably understandably. Her aura was screaming "stay way from me prole."

Promathia reverted to her preferred form then laughed a little. "What if I don't want to? I might like annoying little hoity toity students who think they can stand up to one of the most powerful beings this world has ever seem." She poked Suigintou in the chest with an armored finger, and her eyes glowed like they were on fire. "What are you going to do now, hmm? Gonna shoot some air at me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom