Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate gasps as the cock expands, her voice muffled against it's size. Her fingers finally slip from her broom as smooth shadowy hands begin to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. She falls to the ground with a muffled grunt. She starts to sit up with difficulty, mainly because the cock is blocking some of her breathing as it starts to tickle her throat. She tries to pull the shadows off of her to no avail.

Anic laughs slightly evil "It is my brain, away thinking one step ahead of my opponent. You think that care was there just because? No, I have items here that specifically for people. I am not going to say I know everything about you." Anic tilts his head to the side, he was loving the pleasure inside of the room. The chair that she was sitting on begins to form another appendage forms snaking between her butt pushing inside of her anus slowly now too. The two appendages inside of her begin to push in and out of her body over and over again pounding deep inside of her body "This place give me only slight advantages over other teacher, I think I play my strengths and I have survive all this time, so far." Another hand from the chair comes off of it to play with her clit as it squeezes her breasts harder now, playing with her nipples.

Kate mouth was being pump with the shadow cock over and over again, the cock was allowing her to breath, so that she did not die. She could taste a bit of the precum coming off of the shadow cock inside of her mouth. The two hands around her breasts squeezes both of her nipples hard at the same time. The hands begin to pull her legs apart slowly, before a finger rubs against her slit, pushing inside of her pussy spreading her lips of her pussy open. One of the shadow hands begins to spank her butt lightly. Now, so of the shadows coming feel like tongues licking all over her body not leaving any of her sensitive spot out.

Yuuta could feel the finger inside of her anus moving faster and faster inside of her anus pushing deep as it could inside of her the fat shadow finger did. Two of the shadow hands slap at her breasts, teasing her nipples. Anic comes up to her, tilting his head, before forcing her down to her knee, his cock pushes against her lips "Now, suck on it slut." He smiles slightly, as one of the shadow hand grabs and squeezes her butt hard. The hands there playing roughly with her body all over.

Enma Ai smiles as she hears the announcement that the grounds will no longer be protected by the Guardians. She needs someone badly...and even though she has learned to be patient, she was sorely tested by seeing all the cute girls there. Slowly she keeps herself immersed in the darkness....making her way through until she transforms into her school girl guise...emulating all the schoolgirl uniforms she had seen over her time of watching. She grins...satisfied at her appearance...and begins to make her way through the yard and into the school...looking, watching...and observing. Waiting for one girl to make the mistake of being alone.

Yuuta continued to moan softly as the fingers invading her ass moved deeper and deeper inside her, and she would cry out a bit each time the hands slapped at her breasts. She noticed the man walk up to her, forcing her on her knees as he let his cock hang before her. In the state she was in, she couldn't help herself. She eagerly tok his cock into her mouth, sucking softly on it, slowly getting harder. She closed her eyes tight as she began to bob her head on his cock.

Angel's moans filled the rooms just as did the young girls, painting the walls in pleasure. Sweet sweat was already glistening off the beautiful woman's body. Everything about her exuaded sex. Having already adapted to her surroundings, Angel's powers were taking their effects on the mind's of every subject in the room, but she was not about to take control of those around her. However, Angel looked down at the wonderful chair and began to leech the power from it. All be it enchanted, Angel could feel a slight life force about it that was now pouring into her soft skin.

It wasn't long before the wooden dildos shrank back into the chair and Angel was standing on juice soaked feet, "Mmmm, what a delightful little chair you have. Sadly, I must get moved into my room before I enjoy myself too much." Angel stepped lightly across the cold stone floor and moved to touch the feline's ear, stroking it softly as she moved closely to teacher's ear, whispering, "I'd like to know what my file really said..... that is if you live that long?" Angel's skin slowly grew transparent as her scent faded and she waved to the girls, "Don't be late for class."

The nude woman soon appeared in the halls with a smug look on her face, "Now where was my room again?"

(9Angel in the hall of the academy I am in my room with the two girls and Ganzi in the black forest outside.)

Ko looked in a slight suprise, moving his head to the side to see if he wasn't imagining the creature in front of him. "What do you mean?" he asks before tentacles spring up and attempt to bind him, his tail slipping free and he slams it into the tendrils in an attempt to delay enough time for him to get free. If anything he was just trying to get out and possibly back to his tribe. "Katon Blaze!" he calls out, his own internal fire springing from his scales and blasting out in a small radius before returning to his body. He dropped his head, panting, knowing that even though he can use magic it takes alot to make his will be used for his own unique flame. "Hope it worked."

Misha Hiroki said:
Naomi walked out of the classroom with her hands in the pockets of her cloak. She walked around aimlessly as she did before, but now she had an air of confidence around her due to the stress of the battle that ended prematurely for her. She happens upon a naga with a woman. She tried to make out who it was exactly, but she was too far away. She stayed hidden around the corner and just watched.
(god i can't believe i missed this one)

Slips tastes the air before looking around. Someone's nearby... he thinks to himself before slinking into the air vent, leaving the woman to themself and the aphrodisiac coursing through her veins. Silently he slinks through the vents and tastes the air, slithering quietly in the vents before peering down and seeing a girl spying in the direction that he came from. Why hello... he thinks to himself before preforming his abduction just like earlier, slamming his tail into the blinds to break them out and wrapping his tail around the girl, pulling her into the vents and then letting her go. "Why were you spying on me?" he asks.

Naomi shook her head quickly to remove the dizziness that occurred when she was suddenly plucked from the ground. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dark inside the vent as she saw the naga that she had just been watching. "I guess I was making sure you weren't going to hurt her." She said matter-of-factly. "What are you even doing out in the open? Monsters should stay hidden lest students or faculty decide to attack. I know I wouldn't have hesitated had I been in a really bad mood."

"My tribe is new here and it's natural for a scout to go out and scout their new grounds," he says in the same matter-of-fact way. "That and I can hold my own in a fight, just not wanting to start them without knowing that i'd be backed up when possibly making a war between monsters and students. Oh, that and apparently my tribe is meant to be used for training when fighting..." Slips narrows his eyes and looks to the side, his body winding up slightly and laying against the side of the vent.

"Precisely why I could very likely take you out." Naomi managed to maneuver herself into a comfortable position inside the vent then gave the naga a mischievous smile. "Now it's my turn to ask a question. What the hell were you doing with that girl, and why was she naked?" Her scythe scraped at the walls of the vent, scratching it every time she made even the tiniest shift. She wanted a little action, but she wasn't counting on it with this thing. Apparently nagas are more diplomatic than the average monster.

"Some demon or mage is using their power to seduce women in the nearby room and then taking the pleasure from them in the form of sustenence... wow that was actually a little more than i thought i could explain it," Slips says before looking at the scythe, partially wondering why he even let her take that with her. Then again he just grabbed her and brought her into his own territory. "If i asked to know that you would be able to assist my tribe in the future, would you accept it?"

"Maybe. That depends. What's in it for me?" The tip of the scythe had scratched a hole through the vent, causing a tiny beam of light to shine through. The thin walls of the vent started to stress with the weight of Naomi and the Naga in close proximity, and the hole caused by the scythe didn't help things. Naomi didn't notice it at all, but wondered what he was looking at when he wasn't looking at her. She made no effort to bring up that issue now.

"You have an ally if you need to fight against gryphons, and i can personally sneak places you wouldn't be able to go to," Slips says with a smile and glances to the tear, noticing it slowly beginning to open a little more and quickly slithering back. "If you need to be helped in any way i could pull a few strings as well to get something through rather quickly."

Naomi smiled then nodded. "Alright. You've got a deal. I'll help if you need it badly enough. I guess it'll be nice to have an alliance with monsters, especially since so many are so hostile." She was pleased with how this turned out, but she was curious as to why exactly he had slithered back. She looked backward and saw the hole that he scythe had made then made a miserable face. "Now that...that won't end well."

"Hang on," Slips calls and punches out a vent to the side and slithers above, staying on the pipes to not add weight to the weakened chamber. "Cut it open a little more and i'll get yah out." Once she manages to cut open the top he pulls the aluminum to the side and springs out the rest to fit her through, wrapping part of him around her for a brace before letting himself trail to the ground to let her go. "What next?"

The tentacles where damage by the fire, but they where not gone. Emerging from the flames. Another one of set of the tentacles coming at Noami to bind her too "Come now, I am a demon fire may hurt me, I was born in fire." The tentacles where now, dark energy of his body was infuse with them, the energy coming through them would give them a paralysis attack inside of them. Looking back to the teacher, he quickly begins to chant now, there was a shock that comes throughout her body as something that implants inside of her, a great power begins to surge through her, the ritual was not complete, but it would take her inside of herself to meet her new resident.

Naomi cried out in pain as her muscles constrict from the sudden paralysis. She jerked to the left and sliced open the air vent, causing her to fall out and hang limply from Slips's tail. Unable to move, and unable to speak, she looked around in a panicked manner to try and see what was causing this and how she would be able counteract this. She tried to move her limbs, but the paralysis was strong, and she didn't think she'd be able to do anything for a long while

(Hey, Wolf. Mind just specifying in OOC who exactly you're targeting with this? It's a little unclear))

The tendril was not destroyed by his fire, which meant that the only thing he could muster is resisting the paralysis. "You won't manage that from me," he says and tries to struggle, though the poison is already deep into his tail and the front of his arms, only allowing him to struggle from the waist and shoulders up. Ko's eyes look to the woman and sees something happening to her, possibly a side effect to the paralysis but he doubts it since it would have happened to the other girl as well.

(Nope, I do not want to and fancy I will not, but can not continue to lyn post.)

Ganzi chuckles to himself, the energy course through his body "I am nothing, but a messenger I deliver, so do not blame me." Crackling his neck as he begins to chant to himself. At the end of his chanting his face looks like he about to throw up as two giant ball of light begin to spew out from his mouth "Arrrrr..." Ganzi say after each ball breathing hard afterward "You two are here as body for the people that created the Ganzi race of demons." The balls of lightly fly at both of them trying to get inside, they where like heat seeking missile at them, and would not give up till they had strike them. If, they where hit they could feel a sudden rush of energy inside of them, this energy would bring themselves inside of there inter self to meet the resident that was living inside of them "It seems, my job is done for now." He waits there patiently, making sure he did not have to do it again.

Kate gasps as the shadow forms extend from being just a mysterious cock filling her mouth, to various groping forms that reach over her, grabbing her butt and licking her body. Her clothes are in tatters, hardly enough to be even a semblence of decency remained undissolved by the environment. She clutched the ground as best as she could, her back arching as the shadows send erotic sensations through her body causing her to tremble weakly.

[[sorry for taking so long :oops: ]]

• 'Unbelievable, simply unbelievable...' Jinghua muttered to herself. She raised her voice as Ganzi, taking his little claim as something of a joke. "You must be kidding me! We all know your race was just like any other, and..." She wasn't able to finish her sentence as the ball of screaming light descended upon her like a ray. Jinghua closed her eyes, thinking that death was coming, but the next time she opened them, she found herself seemingly to float in a large space of black. "Eh! What's this!?"

"Inside your mind, you moron!" A voice shot at her as an answer.

"What!? Who's there!"

The voice ignored Jinghua's inquiry and revealed herself in front of the teacher in a robe of black. Red hair was fallen above black eyes and a pretentious, annoyed look upon the woman's face. "You're my host! Oh for arcane sake, why you? You're ugly. You're stupid. And you have a horrible sense of fashion! Let me take it from here." She stated, and with a quick swipe of her hand, Jinghua's world was turned off from everything else.

[/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom