Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing slightly, before looking at him "You keep talking, but I don't see one any action? Am I really the one underestimating the gravity of the situation." He smiles slightly, before tilting his head back looking to other student. He growls slightly feeling the pain in his body at the moment, he snarls slightly looking at her, he could feel the intense anger coming off of her, as she rushes towards him "You are a fool, if you think that will work against me." He was feeding off of the intense anger coming off of her, as he shaft shift into Noami, the sword turning into a scythe now, taking his weapon blocking hers, he had to put a bit of strength into it, she was not weak, but she wasn't as strong as him.

When there weapons cross, Noami would have a great backlash of her own emotion anger and pain coming out at her from his scythe rushing through her weapon, this would only work as some as she making contact with his weapon "You rush in, not knowing your enemy? That was a very big mistake." Nomi would feel this each time she would cross weapons with him. Technically demons are immortal, they can only die in battle, so draining his life force was not going to do much to against him. Laughing evilly now, before pushing himself back against the ground to put some distance between them, he strikes the ground sending chucks of the earth at them all.

Sighing slightly looking at her "I do not care, if you like it or not, I need to play or else I will run out of power." Suddenly, another woman comes through the door, Anic looks back at her, before snarling slightly "Why, the hell does no one knock at this place." Shadows come rushing out at Angel attempting to grab her, pulling her into the the room "No matter, I will just have to talk with you too." He looks back at the girl, she would feel a bit weird out by this room "This is my domain, all teachers should know, when your inside of another teacher room, your power become slightly less."

The prying eyes of the older woman scanned the room in great detail. A strange place to call one's home, but who was she to judge........ Oh yes, I remember now Almost instantly, Angel's lips curled into a sly smile. With the strange odor of the room, it was no wonder that such a prim woman would strain to avoid any contact with the grime. Even this strange creature repulsed her slightly.

Strangely enough, Angel's natural reaction was to test the mental stability of both these creatures. Beyond those few who knew of Angel, no one had ever escaped her sly way of enchanting the visual perception of a victim into believing that she was their perfect mate. Afterall, there was no reason any creature to suspect such trickery unless they knew of the black widow. "Then speak quickly and stop wasting my time."

Marcus was in his room wondering where the hell everyone was. Then he remebered that the halls were empty, and so was the cafeteria for the most part. he was wondering if the school was starting something new around here, so he looked outside. And his jaw dropped. By the forest side, there was serverl mages, and battles. adreneil immeditaly went throughout his body, and he started to change form. But half way, he reailzed he was still inside the school. He ran outside the hall, to the nearest balcony. Once he was on there, he morphed, and gave a ear splitting roar, along with the words, "Who needs my help, teachers and student of the Sirdan Academy?" as he took off, serveying the battle feild."

Naomi was indeed taken aback by a surge of powerful anger and hatred, but this only served to make her stronger in the long run. The demon was using her own moves and her own life force which was exactly what she was using to fuel the power of her own attacks. "That form is useless against me, demon. All you'll do is cause a never ending stalemate since you'll just be giving me back my own power and vice-versa. Surely you can do better than that, you foul beast."

As Kate feels an odd magic head towards her she gasps in surprise, the sudden spell catching her off guard. She raises her hand to try and negate it, at the very lest deflect it. But her concentration is thrown as she's pulled into the room, still clutching her broom for dear life as she falls foward.

Ganzi tilts his head back to the side, he looks at Noami shrugging his shoulders slightly "You are a stupid little bitch aren't you?" Ganzi chuckles slightly to himself, his eyes flash which looks like lightning a dark black color and then it gone. Ganzi lets out another roar, from his lungs this time his roar was as strong as high speed wind. Ganzi begins to laugh with had an evil tone to it. He takes a step forwards, gripping tightly in his right hand the scythe that he had made giving it a toss directed at Noami. The scythe was moving in a circular motion at her, but this was only an attack that was suppose to grab her attention. The scythe would move off it course at the last second to the left. Only after the first attack, three tentacles would come out from under ground in an attempt to grab her waist and wrists. The three tentacle had some of his power roaming through them, if the tentacles would capture her only then, would she feel a power surge of energy, he was using his secondary power which was negative feedback, which was using a negative emotion like anger, sadness, or etc turning it into a energy attack how powerful it is depends on the amount of negative emotion that was being used by the person, he was attacking.

Suddenly, a powerful moaning wind roams throughout the forest it seems like it was saying something, but it was hard to make out. Genzi lips curl down into a frown as he sighs a bit "What the hell do they want?" Genzi says a bit annoyed now, never taking his eyes off of the people in front of him. Ganzi snarls hard at them "Another idiot, do you know what is in this place? Do you know how many ancient one rule this place." Ganzi growls hard looking at Noami a bit angry, because nothing he did seem to effect her, but she had hurt him, Noami was to powerful for a second year student versing ancient demon.

Anic laughs to himself looking at both of him "I am a demon, I waist whoever time I please." Anic has his tongue slowly roam over his teeth and gum's looking at the three women in his room. Anic smiles hard that smell that had been filling there nostril was an aphrodisiac a very powerful one, that Anic had made himself a long time ago and over the years had form an immunity to the aphrodisiac "You all will help me feed, I feed on pleasure of other and I am really hungry." Anic smiles evilly to them tilting his head to the side "As soon as you enter, my domain, your faith were sealed." The aphrodisiac would be taking effect by now, making their sex drive higher then normal as it continues to rising more with each second. The door was no longer there now, looking around the room there was no escape either for any of them,

• The Rune began pulsating. Jinghua's breath was heavy and dry from the constant chant to empower the rune's power. "Leave the children alone, Ganzi!" She said, much as if it was a warning. It was her sworn duty to protect the students, and even through all this effort, she didn't lose sight of that objective. Jinghua had kneeled down in front of the large symbol, her hands clasped down upon it. "Warp to Home! Raziel, Naomi!" She called out, announcing their names clearly. A dome of energy seemed to distort the time and space around the kids, and willing or not, their bodies began to stop until they grew into a complete stop. Though they were just vulnerable for less than a second of time before the rune's magic was unleashed upon them, warping them back to designated 'home' which in Jinghua's case, was back into her classroom.[/list:u][/list:u]

Ko looked around the moment that time seemed to freeze, his tounge halfway out as he tastes the air before frozen for a few seconds. Once the spell is finished teleporting the staff and students to her classroom he looks over to the demon named Ganzi, finishing his taste for the air and tilting his head. "Well that's something you don't see every day," he says to himself and the other person in the area.

Kate looked around frightened, her heart dropped when she noticed her name wasn't called by the teacher's spell. "Wai-!" She cries out but notices they had left, she was alone now with the demon inside the strange space. Her body felt hot as the aphrodesiac penetrated through her nostrils and into her system. "Teleport!" She tries to teleport away, being one of the few spells she studied ahead of her class, however the effect of Anic's space was powerful ans only managed to teleport herself to the other end of the room. She bangs a fist on the wall, her breasts already tingling as she felt her pussy dampen ever so slightly.

(oh crap, completely forgot about slips)

Slips had been running back and forth from the griffon's nest, setting food down and being rejected from mating with the alpha female of the tribe. With another rejection under his belt he explores the hallways, making sure to speed by where he can't find a quick area to hide in. With a taste to the air he smells something familiar yet different, heading torwards what sounds like banging before jumping into the air vents, opening one of the blinds up and peeking inside. What's going on here? he thinks to himself, unable to be affected by the aphrodisiac since they all are either injected, ingested, or inhaled.

Naomi found herself in a class room somehow. She didn't know what exactly had happened, but the result made her angry. She slammed the handle of her scythe on the ground and cracked the floor as the power stored inside was released. The flames around her ceased to exist and she stored her scythe on her back once more before looking around at the classroom to see if what happened to her happened to anyone else who happened to be there as well.

Angel sighed softly and folded her arms below her breasts. Oh great, another pervert who doesn't know how to keep it in his pants "Breaking in the new students I see. I would call it pathetic that you have to use chemical means of getting release, but I guess it makes sense. I mean, look at you." The devilish woman smiled brightly and winked at the girls, her little nose crinkeling slightly. "Is that a mixture of pheronin necter and loomus roots?" Angel could not fight the warmth rising through her body. Even she wasn't that good. "Quite potent, but rather pathetic." Angel giggled soflty, "I guess they hired me to help the perverts around here?"

Yuuta was about to try and lash out at him, but the aphrodesiac flew into her nostrils, causing her to jump back a bit in surprise. Even with the little bit she had inhaled, it was definitely quite powerful, as she could already feel her body becoming hotter and wetter between her legs. "W-what in the world?! You're sick you know that?" she hissed, glaring at him.

Anic laughs to himself looking at them "You think that this is demonic Aphrodisiac is pathetic?" Anic laughs like he is insane at the moment, the room begins more beautiful, by the seconds at the colors changing to something more golden and silver now "I am not a pervert, I am hungry, but if that is what you wish." Anic begins to strip himself revealing his cock to them, it was only slightly hard and it was still big "You are my play toys in here." He chuckles a bit unstable "When a demon get hungry they lost all there logic and reason, all they can thing of is feeding." The shadows begin to lift up off the floor grabbing at all the women in the room, pulling them closer to each other, if it did manage to grab them. Kate was a special class, the shadows would form a shadow like cock, before trying to press into Kate mouth to keep her quiet. The demonic aphrodisiac begins to melt the clothing off of the three women like it was butler "I really don't care what you think of me." He begins to chant.

Kate tries to chant again, finding it difficult through the haze of the aphrodesiac. Suddenly through her slurred chanting she feels a soft shape invade her mouth, it starts to take on a fleshy texture as it refines it's form into a shadowy penis that muffled out her voice. She screams against the cock actually trying to bite it as she flings to her broom, which equaled close to the force of the spell as she tries to fly away, however she was dragged although slowly to the other women. Her knee socks have almost completely melted and her skirt was beginning to dissolve as she held on.

[Slips action!]

Slips couldn't stand it anymore, watching as a demon takes over control for these women and building jealousy over the passing seconds. However, what can he do? He's not resistant to any magic and the only thing he can think of doing would be making an attempt to grab and steal away one of the women to at least help out. "Fuck it," he says and coils up his tail under himself while balancing between the two sides above the vent blinds, releasing his energy and dropping down through the now broken vent. Without a breath or second thought he grabs the closest woman with his tail and pulls her up with him into the ventalation shaft, quickly dragging her along before dropping outside of the classroom and away from the vapors, taking a breath and tasting the air as well. "You alright?" he asks the woman, hoping she doesn't kick his tail for being a naga, though he's only about the same proportions to a human being unlike the rest of the tribe.

(any who wants to be abducted just post in reply to this. >.>)

Brushing through the area was a strong powerful wind, but this was no ordinary wind, it seems like it talking to Ganzi. Ganzi sighs to himself, before shifting back to his normal form "I understand." Ganzi narrows his eyes at the woman in front of him snarling slightly "You are very lucky young one, I have been forbidden from harming you in anyway." Some of Genzi tentacles come rushing out at Jinghua Qiao trying to attempt to grab her arms, legs, and waist. Ganzi begins to laugh at the moment, looking over to Ko shaking his head lightly "Unlike these filthy mortal, I do adhere to the rules that where set front to me, I have seem many magics and other things." Ganzi smiles slightly, as another violent wind more violet then last time "I hear you no need to shout." Laughing a bit, some more of the tentacles comes out from the ground to try and bind Ko to that stop "The ancient one have told me to get you too ready for the journey, and I serves of my family to each one of them can not be broken."

Naomi walked out of the classroom with her hands in the pockets of her cloak. She walked around aimlessly as she did before, but now she had an air of confidence around her due to the stress of the battle that ended prematurely for her. She happens upon a naga with a woman. She tried to make out who it was exactly, but she was too far away. She stayed hidden around the corner and just watched.

For a moment, Jinghua believed that Ganzi would present her with a bloodly mess of a death. Probably though mauling or maybe Jinghua would've been eaten alive. However, she wasn't anticipating that Ganzi would disobey his animalistic nature and instead tie her down with tendrils that bursted from his form and tie her down like as if she was trapped in a web of a spider. Jinghua reacted too slowly, and could prevent the appendages from wrapping around her wrist and ankles. "Ugh! What is the meaning of this?" Jinghua demanded. She admitted that she would accept his punishment, death obviously was not part of the 'plan' but indeed this was a strange one since he was referring to the Naga as well. Jinghua's struggling was pretty much useless during it all.

"Hey! Don't you ignore me!" Jinghua yelled at the fur demon. Inferring that Ganzi mentioned 'you too' in his statement to the naga, Jinghua was certain that this journey was also meant for her too.

The front door of the school was broken through, as a giant blade from his scythe slashed through like it was butter. Seth walked through the door, retracting his angelic wings, and then he put his trench coat on over them to hide them. He put his scythe on his back and started walking through the halls of the school. This will prove entertaining... He thought, and then he continued to walk, trying to sense around for where all of the kids were. His ears twitched as he sensed around.

Yuuta did her best to try and move away from him as much as possible, but the shadow had grabbed her leg, slowly pulling her in. She could feel her body feeling weaker as the aphrodesiac was affecting her more. She could feel her skirt and shirt melting away, her fair skin revealing itself. She had become rather wet between her legs now with her scent flowing into the air.

Angel took in the sight and most definatly the smells. The air was caked with the scent of such young flesh.... and oh those floral scents piecing together the chemical frustration. Seeing the young girls in the tattered remains of their clhting, Angel felt a warmth rising between her legs without any need for drugs. All be it, the hand crafted silken folds of Angel's dress were already beginning to deteriate. Acting on instinct, Angel looked to a small chair nearest her and sat down. "If you so much as lay a hand on me, I will kill you, but I can't say that I wouldn't enjoy the show. Sorry girls, but the world is what it is."

Anic shrugs his shoulder turning to the teacher "Whatever, happen to that spunk?" The shadow around Angel begin to caress her body all over, teasing her greatly "Come on, I know there is no teacher that weak, you might as well escape and leave, it not like it matter either way or I will just throw you out unless you want to participated." Anic smiles a bit to himself, as both of the girls in from of him, could feel something rubbing against there pussy, it was one of the shadow hands rubbing against her vagina. Another one of the shadow hands spread Yuuta butt, before rubbing it finger against her anus some, before pushing inside of her anus slowly to fill her up "Which one of you want it?" Showing both of them his cock which was long and it was still not hard.

The shadow cock inside of Kate mouth, begins to push in and out of her mouth, the shadow cock begins to expand inside of her mouth filling up completely. Two more of the shadow hands grab Kate breasts squeezing them lightly paying close attention to her nipples. She could not get it out, because it was not really real in the first place. Anic tilts his head back saying as he does "I wasn't going to mess with you, you are to hard of a target, beside I read your profile...." Anic stop immediately, looking at what she was about to sit on "Don't sit on tha...." He was to late through, the chair was enchanted, hands came out of the chair grabbing at her hands and legs like lightning, the chair releases a stronger version of the gas around the teacher, which made the one in the center of the room child play "Well, there nothing I can do now." He sighs as a penis forms at the base of the chair. Two hands grab at Angel breasts to play with them.

Yuuta gave a surprised cry as she felt the shadow hands grabbing her. She jumped slightly as the finger invaded her ass, moving deep inside her. "Ah! W-what are you doing?!" she cried, he rbody shivering uncontrolably with pleasure. She had basically lost her control over herself for now as the aphrodesiac had influenced her greatly. She couldn't resist the need to please herself as she slipped a hand between her legs, fingering herself roughly and coating her hand with her own juices.

The sudden movement caught Angel off guard and even robbed a small yelp from the woman. Angel gave no form of fight to the wooden hands that clamped down in fright. Each moan that escaped the woman's mouth was no lie. Each whimper was that of a woman truly enjoying herself. Even the bucked of the woman's hips towards the wonderful wooden phallus was that of a saint in truth. Angel knew all too well that if the beast had read her profile that he would avoid her at all cost. The profile had to be naked if there even was a profile. Angel's lust filled eyes shot to the young feline, "If I wanted to leave then I would be gone.... wouldn't I? No..... I want to see how this plays out. Afterall, if you've read my profile than you..." Angel moaned out in lust as she impaled herself upon the wooden phallus, "mmmmmm know why I haven't left already. You see girls he thinks he has the upper hand. His domain, his magic, his move. How do you gain the upper hand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom