Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok thanks guys." Marcus said, and took off down the hall again, wondering who he should see. When he passed a door, he saw, 'meditation, foucus' and suddenly stopped. He almost fell, if he wasnt still in his half dragon fourm, he would of, he wings balenced him. He figured to go into complete human fourm before knocking and entering, and did. After he was in complete human form, his eyes went back to normal, although still gold. He knocked on the door, and peeked into the room. "Hello? is .." he glanced at the name ".. Jinghua Qiao here?"

He looks at the female student a bit bored now. he laughs as he shoe wrath away from him "I let the trash attack first." He smiles slightly, his body begins to change again he looks like the teacher now, before summoning up in his hand a blade of purple that has darkness in it, he smiles slightly now, looking at them "You will pay for disrespecting me, I am the burner of all, my own kind fears me." He laughs slightly more, taking a few steps back, so there was lot of room between them, so he could easily counter act, if need be, the darkness for his demonic aura was quickly growing around him, till the point it was visible to at least one sense of anyone.

Back at the school, Anic was in his room, but suddenly his ears pick up, he could hear the call of Ganzii "Hm, I think we might be in trouble." He snarls slightly, looking around slightly, before jumping from his bed, he laughs slightly, before coming out of his room, he was looking around at all the student, he snarls slightly "Now, what to do?" He shakes his head lightly looking, before a demon jumps out at him, before he grabs it burning it away "I hated trash." He shoeing the freshman back to there rooms "Listen to me up class, it not going to be safe around here, this year, you will have to look out for each other."

He watched the Wrath back away, and then turned back to the demon, growling as he still held the energy ball. "Now you threaten me." He said in a low, dark voice. "I cannot allow that." He slammed the ball of lightning into the shadow blade he made himself, the blade arching with electricity. He rushed forward to guard the teacher with Naomi.

Kate whizzed down the hall, instead of by train she had taken her own transportation, the very broom she was guiding through the hallways in a frantic search for her first class, Meditation and Focusing, something she had always had trouble with being more adept at quick learning, practicing, and applying in that order, being just a unusual girl she had studied any books on magic she could find and through trial and error found most of the powerful stuff. Going roughly at about ten miles per hours, slowing down for turns, she comes around a corner to see someone standing in front of a door, still sitting on her broom she waits behind him. "The door says meditation and focusing, if you don't plan on going in at least let me through."

• "Idiot, kids!" Jinghua shouted at the pair who would defy the monster. Not even she would dare cross paths with Ganzi. That was what the problem was with underage mortals with magic, they thought they were invincible. That's why most of them died doing the stupidest things. If only she had time to plan a ward rune, then they would have a good opportunity to escape. However, combat had begun, and she was too slow to intervene before the first strikes. And Jinghua grew aware enough to not intervene directly lest collateral magic should catch her in the midst of battle.

So instead, Jinghua kneeled down, hoping well enough that Raziel was smart enough to be able to hold off for a minute or so while she concentrated on making a rune upon the dirt floor. Underneath her breath, she started to chant a phrase, bringing the spell up in power.

[/list:u][/list:u]

Yuuta grumbled softly as she stumbled off the train. Sure, she had trouble sleeping at times, but what a time to oversleep. They were supposed to wake me up when we arrived. she thought, stepping into the halls, finding it rather quiet and almost empty. "Ok..." Being her first year, this wasn't exactly the best way to start off. She did manage to find her dorm room, after some mindless wandering, setting her things on her bed and sitting for a while, not sure what to do from there. Then again, she didn't get anything to eat on the train, and even if they did serve food, they hadn't come by where she was. Then again, she really wasn't too sure where everything was, but it would be good to look around a bit. Maybe she'd find it in a few minutes. She hopped off the bed and headed outside, not really closing the door all the way as she left. She figured she'd be back soon after eating.

Anic saw ms Yuutu first, before coming over to her, trying to grabbing her by the arm, there was something not right about him, right now, before he looks up licking at her "Come with me now." He looks at ms Yuutu, he had sense another one of the of the student he would have like to get, he chanted lightly, as a spell tries to grab ms Kate then too, if she was catch by the spell then she would be transported to Anic Chambers. Anic looks back at ms Yuutu and smiles slightly "I need your help with something." He licks his lips lightly.

Since he look exactly little there teacher he smiles, he was much more flexible and agile now, he looks at the blade, before taking the weapon he had in his hand, he swings it around, sending out a thin black energy at the young now "My, oh my, you will never beat me, with a little electricity." He smiles slightly, beginning to release them faster at Raziel "I have been around for eons, there a reason for that, there is only a few on this earth more powerful then me." A tentacle comes out of it right shoulder trying to grab Raziel by the waist.

A hesitant sigh escaped the lips of the older woman nestled amongst the littered seats of the train. Beyond the young faces mirrored in the woman's eyes, little moved before the train screeched to a hault. The children moved in a sea of flesh to escape the metal coffin that had brought them to unknown fates. Pasterized laughter and chatter slowly filtered through the stale air of the train, and escaped the senses of those left behind. It was only until the train had been purged that the woman stood and made her way to the gaping metal mouth of the train.

Angel's eyelids flicked as the rays of sunlight danced across her skin. Peering around, the woman followed the crowd of students pushing and shoving their way to the school. Angel's distance from the students was not surprising after months of travel through the disease infested streets of Cairo. Ultimatly, it was a surprise to everyone that a woman with little to no past was allowed to teach in this well known academy. However, Angel had felt that there was a hidden reason behind the invitation extended to her.

Once inside the halls, Angel gave a moan to the amount of power flowing through her body. Each student was like a little candle giving off light. Multiply that light by a few hundred, and Angel was in ecstacy. Strangely enough, she found herself tracing invisible paths through the halls, watching each passing child with hungry eyes. As the second passed, the hiss of the woman's heels brought her to the shadow of a young feline girl.

As Marcus looked inside the room, he saw that Jinghua was not in the room, and signed. He didnt knwo what the hell happened, and was scared that, after he mediatted again, it would happen. He did, however, decided to enter the room, and look through the pages of the teacher's addition book on meditation. Problem was, he was a rare kind. All if his race was wiped out by something, and swore to kill it, no matter what it was. After finding nothing in the book, he wondered if the history teacher would know, but no worries. He had meditaion tomarrow morning for class, so he would ask then. Marcus, unaware of the rpoblem at hand of the current situation of the school, started to head back into his room.

Seeing that there wasn't really anyone around in the cafeteria Kira grabbed some more food, a few apples and some more cookies, and slipping them into her pocket she left through the main door again. Walking through the grounds and halls she thought the place was eerily quiet and bare. The lack of people made her feel a bit edgy and she found herself glancing around without realising it. Her ears and tail twitched as she walked, keeping herself alert.

Wolf_Demon said:
Since he look exactly little there teacher he smiles, he was much more flexible and agile now, he looks at the blade, before taking the weapon he had in his hand, he swings it around, sending out a thin black energy at the young now "My, oh my, you will never beat me, with a little electricity." He smiles slightly, beginning to release them faster at Raziel "I have been around for eons, there a reason for that, there is only a few on this earth more powerful then me." A tentacle comes out of it right shoulder trying to grab Raziel by the waist.

(quote for reference)
Raziel easily blocked the energy slashes, avoiding absorbing them himself. He thought some sort of kinetic energy would disrupt his blade. He did a flip and slashed through the tentacle that came at him, landing hard on his feet and slashing out, sending back his own bolts. "You have no idea of my age then." He said in a low voice. "I have destroyed demons. I ate humans more feisty than you."

[vixen might want to read this paragraph]

Not too soon after the cafeteria doors close behind the girl, she can hear a small crash of metallic objects before what sounds like the cooks start to yell. On the other side of the doors and walls, Slips was scavenging for food since being the smallest of the naga he was usually the last to eat. "I'll show you who's the leader," he mutters to himself while slithering his way out of the doors and heading away from the girl after he spots her, apples and cans of food falling out of his arms while he tries to get away.

[Kodreck in the forest]

Ko laughs to himself before slithering down the tree and jumping to another one since it's not a good thing to stay in the same spot during a fight, especially with magic involved. "Well this does seem rather interesting," he says to himself before tasting the air, the scent of a type of magic he never tasted before on his tounge. With a scan he sees the teacher knealing on the ground, and slithers down before swinging by his tail to be hanging over her. "What sort of magic is that?"

• "What sort of magic is that?"

Jinghua gasped and turned around as the shadow loomed over her. Instinctively, Jinghua shifted her hand away fro the rune, and came into a half circle just as she turned around. Drawing both the water from the air as well as the weeds that scattered around them, She accumulated enough liquid in her hands, She extended her hand around, swiping it in front of her. The water, followed en suite, splashing it against the snake-like body. "Back beast!" She called out, not even really knowing who this newcomer was. However, he was irritating her concentration, and his approach only made her leave the rune incomplete.

The rune itself behind her glowed in burst like a light being switched on and off, since the magic has yet to sink into the inscriptions. Jinghua had to hurry to finish the rune, then she could save Raziel, however, it seemed like the forest creature (Or so she assumed it to be) wanted more that just to inquiry about the magic.[/list:u][/list:u]

Wolf_Demon said:
Anic saw ms Yuutu first, before coming over to her, trying to grabbing her by the arm, there was something not right about him, right now, before he looks up licking at her "Come with me now." He looks at ms Yuutu, he had sense another one of the of the student he would have like to get, he chanted lightly, as a spell tries to grab ms Kate then too, if she was catch by the spell then she would be transported to Anic Chambers. Anic looks back at ms Yuutu and smiles slightly "I need your help with something." He licks his lips lightly.

Yuuta seemed to be lost in her own little world as she wandered. She did notice that Anic was coming up to her, but she didn't think he would so far as to grab her arm and take her off. "W-where are we going?" she asked, stumbling along with him. All the same, she was trying her best to struggle out of his grasp, since the way he was licking is lips was freaking her out a bit. Being a first year student, she had to be careful on some things. She had heard of upperclassmen pranks before, and she didn't know anything about this guy. "What are you trying to do that requires me to be here anyway?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Ganzi places up a barrier, between himself and the bolts, some of the energy getting through, no one is immune to all attacks, no matter how strong or old they are. Some of the electrically energy surges through his body, he could feel the negative feels coming off, of Raziel and Jinghua "That was laughable." He says, before shaking it off of him. The tentacle that he had split made it into two, before both of them come back at him, one of them coming high, as another one of them coming low at high speed at them, since he had coming from after slashing them, both of them where coming from the back "Whatever, all I hear is talk, I am done talking with you, because there productive coming out of your mouth." He raises his hand up to the air, there was a surge of energy inside of his hand, before he fires off a lightning bolt of black energy.

There was another tentacle coming out from underground up at Jinghua leg, in an attempt to grab it, if it did so, then it would try to slam her into the ground hard, another one of them tries to wrap her arms up, so she can not use them, as a three one tries to wrap around her mouth, all of them coming from under the ground, attempting to bind her.

Anic laughs at her, before licking his lips lightly at her, his demonic aura coming out of him more now, he looks at her now, before throwing her into his chamber. Anic walks inside the room walking, locking the door magically "I am one of the teacher here at the academy, I am a demon." He shakes his head lightly, before looking at her, he snarls slightly "I need to feed off of a certain element." He looks at her, before laughing, She could see the chamber in which he lived, there was bronze pillars curling around an aqua color pole. There was a purple flame coming from a golden bowl in the middle of the room. There was picture of artwork of him around, they where very beautiful too "I need you to recharge, I need our other guest to arrive, before we can begin our little game." He smiles slightly more now, as he walks over the sliver color tiles on the floor "Let us just say I need your body."

He growled at the intense attack, 6 lightning bolts coming down with heavy force - 5 frying each of the tentacles and having them burn to dust and crumble to the ground, the 6th knocking the dark energy away into a tree. "You Underestimate me." He said in a low growl. He backed off a few feet, to take better care of protecting the teacher.

((Um, yeah screw that, I am not accepting that as a legal post Raziel, first off all, it my choice what happens to those tentacles not your, you are over powering your character, and if you read my last post, I got hurt by your attacks, so you know what cut out the powerplaying. Think about it this way, you have no freaking clue what those tentacle are made off, another reason how the heck would your character know, I am attacking Jingua? You are in front of her and you did not explain that.))

Wolf_Demon said:
((Um, yeah screw that, I am not accepting that as a legal post Raziel, first off all, it my choice what happens to those tentacles not your, you are over powering your character, and if you read my last post, I got hurt by your attacks, so you know what cut out the powerplaying.))
(I'm taking into mind that anything getting hit by a large bolt of lightning, large being a long hit, about .5 seconds, would be fried. Being able to see it happen in the real world is not easy, if very possible, because there is usually a large conductor nearby, whether it be a tree or building or even a metal tube (for cables and the like.) Humans are too big for that type of destructive power, but a tentacle, at about 2 inches around, would be vaporized.

and for two, If I would have been hit by your energy attack, he would have been dead.)

Yuuta gave a surprised gasp as she was tossed into the room, getting up immediately. "Hold it! I don't care if you are a teacher here. I don't think you have the right to treat me like that." she snapped. She had never come across any demons, and she did feel a bit nervous with him there, but she did her best not to show it. "I don't care what you're looking for, but I'm not going to let you do what you want!" she grumbled, kicking at the door roughly, mainly just to show her frustration.

"Gah!" Ko yelps out before falling from the branch, the sudden splash of water causing him to lose balance and concentration. "Geeze, just wanted to know what type of magic that is, tastes rather different then what i'm use to." The water trickled down his scales and naga body before his arm brace glows at the runes and his body gives off steam from his scales being heated up via his internal magic. With his tounge flicking out a few inches from his mouth he slithers around to the rune and tastes the air above it again. "This must be it, but what is it?" Curiosity was definately getting the better of the naga tribe leader.

Angel jumped back slightly when she saw the strange wolf like creature ensnare the young feline and wisk her away. At first Angel tried to piece together the scene before her, but the conclusions she drew were few and far between. The wolf like creature appeared to have been stalking the feline for quite some time. Perhaps..... no it couldn't be Little more than that went through Angel's mind as she surveyed the halls. These thoughts were only given a shrug and a sly smile before the woman pushed on through the halls, glancing to a loud thud striking a door within the snaking stone intestines of the school. "Hello....?"

• "It's rune magic... No one in the school uses it besides me." Jinghua stated. Though her mind was already racing, analyzing who this creature was. The scales, the humanoid torso, it was definitely a naga, but what were creatures like these doing in the woods? His kind didn't live here at all. At using the body heat to evaporate the water only made her more curious since most naga did not use magic. At least not those of the male kind. He was offended by her attack, which she was half-sorry for. However, time was pressing, and this wasn't the time to discuss something that she could do. She moved over to the rune again, and gently placed her hand against the creature's chest and pushed him away. "Now please! I must complete the rune!"

In haste, she slammed her hand down on the inscription again, muttering the chant as her eyes glowed, leaking the magic from her body down to the symbol on the ground. This, of course, was not an ordinary rune spell, as it would've been done long ago if it was something simple. This spell was powerful, and Jinghua was so close to completely it. This would not hurt the monster, but it wasn't meant to be used against him anyway.[/list:u][/list:u]

Naomi stepped in front of Raziel just before the bolt struck him, making sure that it struck her instead. When it did the faint black flames surrounding her body flared and licked at Ganzi's skin, stealing a tiny bit of his life force to ease the damage she had taken in Raziel's place. She smiled deviously then rushed at the monster with her scythe raised, her pain and anger fueling the red energy stored in her weapon.

"Rune magic?" he asks and looks at the arm brace near his shoulder, seeing the runes glimmer slightly before he finds himself pushed off balance. After Ko catches himself with his tail he slithers around and watches as she finishes the rune, wondering that maybe there's a connection between what he can do and the runes on the bracelet. Then again she could even know what's with the bracelet as well. He slithers around and then to a tree, climbing up a little and watching the rest of the area for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom