Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sirdan Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the edge of the forest Kira hovers in her human form. She can hear the voices ahead amongst the trees and doesn't know what to do. The forest is forbidden to students... but what if someone was in trouble in there. She ran a hand through her long hair and twitched one of her ears impatiently. "I probably wouldn't be much use anyway," she muttered to herself. Despite being her second year here at the academy Kira was disheartened with her progress from the first year. She was only reliably able to have some control over already exsisting fire. It was times like these she really longed to be able to produce flames like her mother. She sighed again and pushed thoughts of home away. Here was home now in her mind.

"shit! i ahve never been this late before! good thing my classes dont start untill the next day!" Marcus yelled to himself, over the wind, beating his wings as fast as he can. he was in his dragon fourm now, with a sadle with all of his stuff on it, wrapped tightly so nothing would fall, even if he used evasive menuvers. the silver dragon was like a silver bullet in the sky, trying to get to the school. he used his golden eyes to see further in the distance, and saw that the school was cominjg rather fast. "about damn time." as he flew above, he noticed that the freshman were in a speech. "wow looks like im not hte only one late." he did his usual fly around the school, making sure noone saw him, and then landed on the ground, near the back entrance, and morphed back into human fourm. he quickly summoned a pet plant from the garden, and made it come to lie to help him with his bags. "now lets see ... dorm a 16 ..." he said, as he went through the school and tried to find the correct floor.

when he founf the correct floor and room, he dismissed his pet, and it walked itself backed to the garden. at least he thought back to the garden it would be funny if it rooted itself somewhere else. he didnt have complete control over the plant life magic yet, and was one of the reasons why he was here. he walked in, but saw it was empty, but someone's stuff was here. "odd ... im not pairing with with a freshman. sweetness i hate them." he went and saw that one of the bunk's were tanken already, so he took the other, and figured he would wait for his partner to come back, as he had no classes that day, and could set up the room he liked it, but would leave some comfortable room for his partner's too.

he decided to put some of his things away, and his clothes, when he railved somwe of the clothes that were in here, were a ladies attire. "whoa, im bunked with a girl? man im gonna get my head chopped off, exspeacilly if it is a cute one." he set his clothes up, and decided to wait for the girl to come back into the room. she was probably going to the restroom or something, most upperclassmen dont have classes till the next day.

• 'Damnit, they should start serving food on that train... everyone's going to come here starved.'
        Ameira's thoughts complained as she exited the housing area and began to make her way toward the central building, hoping to make it to the cafeteria early for a quick bite to eat. She only hoped there weren't many other people there, otherwise she could expect that there'd be a long line.

On the way she had paused only for a brief moment, her head turning toward the forest. A clear sound had made its way through the campus, a feral howl that had come from the woods, no doubt. She scoffed. As much as she was tempted to investigate, she knew that within minutes, there would already be several dozen students rushing into the forest to figure out what had happened and Ameira wasn't so keen on having to take part in what would soon be considered a mob. Especially since, chances were, at least a dozen of those students would have to be freshman and their undying curiousity. Ugh.

So Ameira went on her way and it wasn't long before she arrived at the cafeteria. She smiled, only a few people were there, each at their own table minding their own business. That made her happy, it only meant she wouldn't have to worry about someone disrupting her privacy. "Thank God..." She whispered, then made her way to the counter and looked over what she could order for a small snack, maybe even one or two.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Vincent threw his stuff onto the bed in his dorm, smirking to himself and making himself presentable before walking down the hallway to the common room. Luckily it was still cold enough for Vincent to posess his favorite attire. The male strode down the hallway confidently, smiling to himself as he went. He had heard the howl from outside and looked out the window, not bothering with it. Strange noises came from the forest all the time, though Vincent never did anything about it, he was sure stuudents and staff alike would rush towards the noise, that they would be probably fighting whatever made the feral howl off.

Vincent went downstairs to the common room, removing his coat again and walking into the Caffateria. The male looked over the few students there and smiled to himself, only one of them had a pecular aura that betrayed the presence of a demonic being. Vincent tilted his head and smiled, he recognised the girl from earlier years, another Upperclassman he had had classes with last year "Hey Ameira" He spoke to get her attention "Nice to see you again" The male approached the female, ordering a grilled cheese sandwitch before turning back to Ameira. "Enjoying the new flood of freshies?" The question of course was rhetorical, He hated first years.

After listening to the disturbance in the forest a bit longer Kira lowered her ears and turned away from the forest with a sigh. She was sure that it would be okay. It sounded like a teacher was in there anyway. No point in getting herself in trouble on the first day back she thought to herself, so instead she continued on her way into the dorms.

The bag she had with her was rather large compared to the size of her body, but she carried it without too much trouble. Pausing at the dorm listings she searched for her name, flicking her tail slightly as she read, before lifting her bag against and half dragging it up the stairs towards her room. On the way she wondered who her roommate was, but the thought came too late for her to check. Curious as to who it might be she considered running back down the stairs to check but decided against it. She was sure she'd find out soon enough anyway. Instead she continued on her way up the stairs, sighing when she reached the right level.

She turned and made her way down the hallway, walking slowly as she was in no real rush, having not decided where to go after here. The dorms smelt the same as last year and she smiled softly to herself as she paused at the door for her room. Pushing the door open, her curiousity emerged again. It seemed someone else's stuff was already there. She glanced around the room and knocked on the door to the bathroom but the room was empty. Frowning slightly she set her bag down by the spare bed and, not recognising the person's belongings, sat down on the bed for a moment to ponder the mystery of her roommate as she simply enjoyed the feeling of being back. After a moment she rose to her feet again and slipped out the door heading to the cafeteria in search of people and something to eat, skipping a little along the way.

He looked between the teacher and the demon, and thought for a long moment... And didn't even move a inch, a scowl covering his face. "You think that you can sacrifice yourself, professor, for the good of the school. They will just call revenge and attack the school itself. I don't care what you think, I'm staying."

"And I as well." Naomi put herself between the monster and the professor, ready to strike when stricken. Ready to go all out when she felt the sheer power of this monster, the blade of her scythe glowed with a blood red energy. "Try and get through me, monster. It'll be the last thing you try to do."

He moved just as fast, moving just a step in front of her. The clouds he summoned up above thundered ominously, as the shadows twisted and turned around him, moving to his arms. One long blade of darkness appeared on his arm, going down the back of his right forearm, and reaching about a meter. "Come at me." He said in a low voice.

• After ordering a fresh, red apple seeing as how she wasn't too hungry, Ameira would take it into her right hand and take a bite, munching on the delicious fruit before turning her head toward a familiar voice, but to who it belonged to, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. At least, not until she saw his face. She smiled. "Hmm? Oh, helllo Vincent." Ameira responded, shortly after forcefully gulping down the piece she ate so she wouldn't have to keep the possessed human waiting for her reply. Afterward she rubbed her throat a little and frowned, having swallowed that piece probably hadn't been the best idea. "Ditto. Eh, you're a senior now, too, right? I guess we'll be having a few classes together again." At least, she hoped so. You never could be sure, and though she remembered having had a class with him last year, he could have always been a freshman or sophomore taking a more advanced class but of course he didn't look it, he looked about as old as she was. If he was a senior, however, then she would be glad to know someone in at least one of her classes. Most of the friends she had made last year had either gotten themselves expelled, left of their own will, or were transferred for reasons beyond their control.

Taking another bite, her eyes focused on his form and this time she took her time before she answered, scowling afterward. She was quick to complain about the lower classmen, although taking note of the fact his question had been rhetorical. What did she care? It was fun to complain anyway, and she knew well enough to realize he felt the same way. Most seniors did. "Oh, God no. They're so annoying, immature too... and loud. No wonder the seniors hated us when we were freshman... ugh." She shook her head and took another bite, her blue eyes moving toward the ceiling, a thoughtful expression falling over her face. Maybe it would be fun to screw around with one, though. Not fuck them, of course, they were usually far too young and small... but just play around. Then again, that in itself would have been immature of her, messing with them just because she didn't like them. But fun, nonetheless. She giggled at the thought.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Vincent chuckled when the female rubbed her throat "Careful" He said in a joking manner before Looking at her, smiling, his crimson orbs focused on her face "Yes, I am a senior now, well, at least I hope I am. I have gotten much better at controlling Raven now too" Vincent wasn't truly posessed, the demon was part of him, he was born with it, but at least his demon was rather good about staying suppressed, it was more like vincent simply had a more aggressive alternate personality rather than beingt a vessel like almost every other posessed, his demon was more of a symbiote than a parasite.

The female then proceeded to rant about the freshmen, gaining a smile from vincent followed by a chuckle "I know, I know, I am suprised they even put up with us" Vincent smirked, remembering the first year he attended the school. He must have been obnoxious, then there was the bursts of violent behjavior caused when Raven got antsy. Vincent looked at Ameira as she gained a thoughtful expression, then giggled to herself. He couldn't help wondering what she was thinking about. Vincent looked about then smirked mischiefiously "Well, we will have plenty of time to baptise them into the school. He took a step closer "So, how was your summer?"

Marcus just sat there in his room, and began to meditate, getting in touch with his inner dragon. this part, he did not knoe about himself. this was the dragon alien he sometimes felt and sometimes did not feel. he sat there, like a staute, with controled breathing, when he started to half morph, and begin to float. he espericance the half morph, but he did not exsperiance the floating, and broke concentration, as becuase he did not exspect it, and landed hard on his ass. "jesus ... what was that?" he decided to go seek the teacher to see what that was all about. maybe he would know.

before he left, he left a note for the girl that was sharing the dorm with him. "hey partner of dorm A-16. my name is marcus, the dragon morph. i do not know what you like your room to be, but i left it open for you to decide. be back later, need to find a teacher."

he then took off, locking the dorr behind him. he tried with all of his sight, and might, to look for the teacher that could help him.

• Ameira giggled, shaking her head and playfully, being the childish demon she was despite being a senior and an adult, rolling back and forth on the balls of her feet. "You mean, you have no idea how they put up with you," She joked, then traced the shape of a halo over the top of her head using her finger. "Me, I was an angel. I still am! So I have no idea what you're talking about." Another giggle, knowing full well that what she said was a down-right lie. She was anything but an angel, and even her own race betrayed her last name. Engel, ha! Hearing her own last name was almost enough to make her laugh half the time. It was so ironic, that her last name meant angel, even if in only one particular language (German), and instead she was a pure-bred demon. A little hell raiser at that, particularly when no one was looking, and anyone who knew her well enough knew that for a fact. Sometimes, she wasn't any better than the monsters in the forest.

After her little fit, she sighed and regained her serious composure... only for a few seconds before she was smiling again, albeit half-heartedly, and listened in on Vincent's view of messing with the freshmen class. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I suppose~ we have a whole year to mess with them anyway, but it sucks we can't pull the big 'senior prank' until the last day." That being said, Ameira pursed her lips and pouted for a moment, remembering when she was a freshman that all the seniors would always talk about some big senior prank at the end of the year to pull on a particular class or the entire school. She must have been one of the lucky ones, though; she had never been pranked on, or maybe the senior class of her year just hadn't done anything at all.

Shrugging her shoulders afterward and pushing the thought aside, she tossed what remained of her unfinished apple over her shoulder, hoping to have hit someone in the back of the head but ironically... it made it's way into the trashcan. She didn't bother to look back to see the results of her unaimed toss, but the sound of the apple hitting the bin was enough to make her sigh. "Better luck next time~" The demon laughed, obviously easily amused before she focused her full attention onto Vincent, smiling and gently poking his chest with her forefinger while leaning in toward him, just a little bit. "That's nice to hear. How is the big guy anyway? Raven, I mean." She asked curiously, seeing as how Vincent could almost be considered a friend, it didn't hurt to wonder about his alter-ego's well being, too. "How have you both been? And my summer was fine... dull, for the most part. I never could find enough people to play with, I have better luck here at school than anywhere else, surprisingly..."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Ganzi growls hard, his drool coming from his mouth, before tilting his head to the side "You dare insult me?" He looks at all of the student that where near him, he became a bit more angry now, before snarling hard at them all "NO! I do not accepted your apology, in fact I have grow tired of honoring our deal, the little monster that have been invading your school, our the only one I have allow to enter your precise school." He stomps his right paw against the ground, making it quake lightly "That is over, I hereby retract from my deal." A violate wind cuts through the forest, as Ganzi sends out the message to the other creature of the forests "You know nothing young one, and you tongues are to rash, but, you brought this upon, I would have forgiven you, if you just talk."

Ganzi lets out a howl now, before a dark aura surround his body now, he looks at all of them "Hear me creatures of the forest, our agreement with the Sirdan academy is over, I have tolerated there insult for the last time, do what you want." He looks back to the one in his forest his eyes narrow slightly now "I was not going to fight, but since you beautiful warrior wish to play, let us...." He gets down into an act position "PLAY!" A powerful wind cuts through around from his roar "Wrath, show yourself."

Naomi's anxiety all but disappeared as she let her dark magic drive her. She stepped up beside Raziel with a look of crazed anger in her eyes. Her scythe glowed a deeper red as she threatened to strike at the monster, but she still hesitated to strike until it attacked first. "If you're going to fight then fight. Strike me and only me, then you'll see how far you'll get." The faint black flame danced on her clothes and skin, threatening any who chose to mean her any harm.

(sorry I thought he just joined me between the teacher and Ganzi ^^ if this still doesn't work, let me know)

• It wasn't very long before Ganzi recieved his desired response; shortly after a brief rustle in the bushes, a feral growl could be heard approaching Jinghua from behind who had been left vulnerable seeing as how the other two students were left protecting her from the front lines. The beast, who's first mouth dripped several trails of saliva from between pin-sharp fangs, approached silently save the loud rumble bouncing back and forth between the walls of its throat. Its yellow eyes raged furiously at the call of its master, upset to see something had disturbed him, and furious to see not only a couple of students invading their territory, but a teacher, too. Shouldn't they know better?

Barking using only its first mouth and not yet reavealing its full set, its teeth were naturally bared without any lips to cover them. However its eyes only added to its feral appearance, muscles rippling with every step it took as the tips of its claws scratched the ground, its powerful frame likely to appear very intimidating to the inexperienced students and the single teacher. The beast could sense she was powerful, but even as one of the less intelligent beings of the forest, he figured there wasn't much in her power she could do to stop him if he so chose to attack from the small distance he now kept between the them. There wasn't so much as a yard sitting in between Wrath and Jinghua, and in an instant he could very easily swipe her off her feet and rip her to shreds in a single pounce before she could do anything about it. The time it would take for her to turn around as quickly as she could would be more than enough for him to attack and kill her and he was more than ready to do so if she, or either of the two students, made so much as a hostile move toward him. Not to mention, it didn't help that the beast was somewhat paranoid, and almost any action could be considered hostile within the first instant of having witnessed it. Her life was in their hands now, and depending on what they did next could end her life.

His eyes continued to present only rage and disapproval of their presence, and if none of them leaved soon, he wouldn't hesitate to attack, let alone kill, any one of them. Seeing as how he hadn't fed in two days, either, only so he could avoid stepping onto the campus, Wrath was also very hungry. Famished, in fact, and this woman looked more than enough to satisfy his yearning stomach. A tongue then flicked out from between his jaws and licked at the front of his exposed teeth, already it seemed that the demon was imagining just how tasty of a morsel the human would be. Delicious.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• OOC --- Misha, I suggest you edit your post.

Realize that Raziel is standing directly in front of your character, not Ganzi. If you continue with your attack, you'll end up killing Raziel's character instead since he's the one standing in front of you and there isn't any way you can follow through with your attack the way it is without killing or at the very least, severely injuring Raziel. Not to mention the flames your body's producing might harm Jinghua and Raziel since I can only imagine that they're standing so close to you.

I'm only letting you know so you don't accidently kill a character you never meant to harm in the first place, and figured you wouldn't get this if I posted it in the OOC thread.

In any case, I'll delete this post after I've seen your response or edit as to prevent clutter in the RP thread. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Vincent chuckled, fishing around in his pockets for his schedule "Suprising, most freshmen are rowdy, especially those of our 'type'. We have a hard enough time not putting the freshmen in their places ourselves now, And as you can imagine, We had a fairly hard first year, including one outbreak." Vincent had always had that little trait, speaking for both for himself and Arrach, the demon he called Raven. Vincent by now was a little more than half demon, at the rate that the body and soul were fusing. The outbreak wasn't fun, took half the staff to stabalize vincent. When thingsd like that people get hurt, luckily it was only minor and he didn't transform. Though the upperclassman who wasa picking on him would never be the same again.

Vincent smiled softly, regaining his composure and smoothing himself "Yeah, It would have been a fun prank too, I guess after what the seniors did that time was a bit much, teleporting the entire freshman class... I don't know how we are going to beat that this year." Vincent paused when the female threw her apple over her shoulder smirking as it landed in the trash bin, then turned to him and asked him how his 'roommate' was doing "Well, same ol same ol, I have managed to calm him down a lot, but he mostly still goes on and on about high demon stuff, you know, 'take over this, destroy that, conquer the human race blah blah' " Vincent made silly hand movements to emphasize his little speech, chuckling "Though nowadays he has been rather Sedate." Raven also had made Vincent far more aggressive, he had been a shy, tiny boy when he was a freshman. "You want to talk to him?"

"We have been fine, mostly practicing my Invocations and getting ready for school again, it is a summer long thing to do" Vincent paused, looking down at the slip of paper he held in his hands "Hey, what classes do you have?" He asked her "We have quite a few good ones this year, none of the boring stuff, and no math!" Vincent was beaming the last few sentences.

• Again, Ameira looked up thoughtfully, tapping the tip of her forefinger gently against her bottom lip. "The outbreak? Hm... I think I remember having heard of that my freshman year. I really can't recall much that happened back then." She shrugged and smiled, amusement shimmering in her eyes as Vincent mentioned what they could do to beat the last Senior prank that had occured through out the school. "Oh! I could always try to transform everyone into some sort of animal ~ but then again, I barely even have the power to transform several people at once, let alone an entire class... oh..." Ameira pouted yet again, but this time she wasn't faking it. Although she certainly had the power to transform any one person into anything she so desired, she didn't have enough power or control to transform more than two or three people without completely draining herself of all her energy. She supposed it would have to be something she learned on her own later. But as always, her mood quickly changed and she smiled, happy again. Ameira certainly was the odd sort of demon, but she certainly wasn't the one to underestimate. With or without her abilities, she packed a punch and she knew more than enough to defend herself, and the fact she was being like this with anyone was a miracle in itself. For all anyone knew, this Ameira was simply a guise. It was a surprise she hadn't even tried to convince him to fuck her yet, but a simple conversation with a friend was nice now and then. Especially since she didn't have many friends, but she supposed that might have been partially her fault.

"I suppose... it might be because over the summer, you wouldn't have had much to stir him. Now that we're back at school though, with all the stress and people you have to deal with, I figure that might change soon enough." She chuckled, hoping that wouldn't be too much of a problem for Vincent. Especially since that it was his senior year now, he probably wouldn't have as much restraint seeing as how it would be the last year he would have to see any one here. Once they graduated, he wouldn't have to see any of these teachers or students ever again if he didn't want to. They would be a part of nothing but that past. Then, another smile graced her lips and lit up her features, pressing the palms of her hands together in front of her chest. Obviously, she seemed rather excited to be able to speak with Raven. Other than through Vincent and how he usually spoke for the both of them, through out the years she never had the chance to really speak to Raven himself, and by the sounds of it, he seemed like someone she would like. Evil, malevolent... and absolutely adorable! "Oh really? I'd love that, when can I speak with him?" She inquired, then blinked and quickly searched through the depths of her mind, answering the question as soon as she could. The faster she did, the sooner she might be able to speak to Raven.

"My classes are the basics... Honors English, Economics, Pre-Calculus, ugh... then I'm taking Anatomy, along with the other extra classes. You know, Magical Fighting, Defense and shit, how to further control your powers... That's about it."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Marcus slid into the cafeteria, looked around, then ran to, what looked like, a couple of upperclassmen. "Hey, guys, alittle bit of emergency. whos the new power conjtrol teacher this year? i got to talk to him ... something happened to me, thats shouldnt had happen." he looked thrilled yet scared, his golden eyes, now have slits for pupils instrad of regular circles. His apperance looks bizzare, but not bizzare at the same time, coming from a dragon morph, that doesnt even know his own powers.

Kira slipped into the cafeteria, glancing around happily. There didn't seem to be many people in there but there were a few seniors to the side and a boy who seemed to be talking very fast. Interested she flicked her ears slightly, trying to hear what was going on as she collected a cookie to nibble on and drifted closer. "I wonder what's going on," she though to herself, the white tip of her tail twitching slightly as she continued for move closer, not meaning to be rude but curious and alone.

"I see," Ko says once Slips returns with news of the fact that they've been brought in from their land to assist in training for the school. "I doubt that they could percieve that I'm able to use katon in the first place due to our supernatural nature, so we might be able to grab ahold of a few areas before they would believe the new naga tribe was able to take down the 'tougher' races." he thinks to himself, looking up to the ceiling before slithering upwards along the wall with his claws to keep him there. With a quick grip of his tail to a beam he grabs ahold of the ceiling and channels the ember of flame which resides in his soul, slowly melting the metal between his claws and causing a hole to be 'welded' from the ceiling, allowing him to slither up and then doing the same to a few more levels before reaching the roof, probing his head out and tasting the air with a content sigh. "I can even taste the magic from these beings in the air," he whispers to himself before looking around and tasting the air again in the opposite direction, feeling a slight chill down his spine and tail, knowing that a creature stronger than his worst griffin hunts and ambushes have gone. "I hope it's not related to our lunch," Ko says to himself before looking back down through the angled hole he created through the layers of the ceiling. "Stay put, though I want Slips to grab a schedule for classes and see when we're supposed to be expected."

A few minutes later Kodreck slithers to the dark forest, thankful for the shadows and his almost midnight black scales, his only form of unnatural camoflauge being his arm bracelet which holds a ring of runes which have seemed to be a sort of good luck charm for him in his life, always allowing him to bounce back from something which would kill anyone else. Up in the trees, he tastes the air again, looking down and scanning the area for heat before finding a few humanoids with one being gifted with wings. I wouldn't mind having wings for a while... he thinks to himself, silently slithering down the tree's branches before resting along one about midway down the tree, watching as some prepare to fight while he can taste the fear from the ones without wings. Unfortunately, Ko doesn't know what a demon is.

(OOC: damn that was alot to read, but for the time being i'm going to remain neutral unless provoked. ^^)

"Well, I am sure you will get a hang of it" Vincent smiled again, looking back again then looking inwardly. He looked amused at least, she had an interesting ability for a demon. He smirked and looked out away from her into the caffateria before looking back to her "We will be fine, as we said, Raven has stopped trying to break out. He realizes that this is the best way for both of us. so long as people don't piss me off too much we can get through this without any slipups" Vincent lifted a hand to his chin, contemplating, he could easily beat off anyone with his invocations, though he still had limited control over Raven, and the less control he had over the demon, the more strength it had outside his body. He had recently learned how to manefest the demon in his shadow, but that was too risky, his shadow could strike out at anybody.

"Any time actually, if you want to talk to him that is fine, Though I suggest a more private place if you want to have a conversation with it, he is not very nice." Vincent smirked again, oh yeah, Vincent just won the understatement of the year, he would be barely able to keep Raven from ripping out the heart of the nearest person and taking a bite from it. "I don't want to be held responsible for anything he says" Vincent smiled again and frowned "But..." Vincent smirked "If you really want I could introduce you two now..."

"We got all the boring classes, but took those last ones too, so I guess we will be seeing you in those classes. I think the only wierd class we took was meditation, but I have obvious reasons for that" Vincent frowned and turned his head when he heard a voice, a underclassman to boot, For a moment Vincent was glad he didn't bring raven out. " Sorry kid, we have no idea" He cast a sideways look at the dragonboy, he had seen odder, he was half demon "We siggest you go and ask staff, I am going to become really unpleasant to be around soon..." Vincent turned back to Ameira again before changing a bit, his smile showed more teeth "So, here or elsewhere? He would be glad to get some fresh air. Besides, I think he may even like you"

• Ameira looked around, no, she supposed they would have to move elsewhere... Although she could have really cared less about the safety of most of the other students in the cafeteria at the time, if Raven managed to harm any of them, Vincent would be held responsible. And ~ she also supposed, she couldn't let that happen. But since when did she start being so considerate? It must have been a "friend" thing. She couldn't really know, it had been a while.

"I think we should go somewhere else, then. No sense in bringing him out around people he could hurt, right?" She asked, but of course this was her rhetorical question now, although she had made sure to be careful with her words. Of course she thought she would be safe, she was fairly confident with the idea that she could defend herself if necessary, and in ways more than one. And if neither of them worked... well, then she would eventually just accept the fact she was screwed.

Now Ameira had been about ready to grab Vincent's hand and lead him outside, more so she could drag him rather than have to wait for him to catch up with her if she ran, but frowned slightly when she saw the dragon boy come up to the both of them. Rather, her roommate, but of course she didn't know that yet. "I'm not sure who it is this year, and I left my schedual up in my dorm room so I can't check. Please ask someone else or someone on the staff okay? We're a bit busy." She explained, granted a little more in detail than Vincent had but she had tried to sound nice and polite... if a little hasty. Afterward she looked up at Vincent and smiled, chuckling. "Oh, he might like me? I'm flattered to see there's even the chance," She said honestly, then commenced dragging him to the court yard outside the building, practically running. It was nice out, with a small breeze every now and then and best of all... there wasn't a single other person in sight. At least, not from what she could see or tell.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Slips was slinking in the daylight shadows near a pair of students who seemed sorta young by appareance but then again he knows better than to judge. the sound of a schedule left in a room was enough to have him begin infiltrating into the dorms, hiding in the small cracks of the ceiling between floors and making his way through the ventilation shafts quiter than you would expect from a reptilian. then again he has no legs.

Ameira Engel said:

• OOC --- Misha, I suggest you edit your post.

Realize that Raziel is standing directly in front of your character, not Ganzi. If you continue with your attack, you'll end up killing Raziel's character instead since he's the one standing in front of you and there isn't any way you can follow through with your attack the way it is without killing or at the very least, severely injuring Raziel. Not to mention the flames your body's producing might harm Jinghua and Raziel since I can only imagine that they're standing so close to you.

I'm only letting you know so you don't accidently kill a character you never meant to harm in the first place, and figured you wouldn't get this if I posted it in the OOC thread.

In any case, I'll delete this post after I've seen your response or edit as to prevent clutter in the RP thread. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• (I can shift to mist. The fire wouldn't affect me at all, and anything would go straight through me)

Raziel turned his head, picking up the feel of another monster behind them, and the teacher. He put his hand on Naomi's shoulder for just a moment, a spiritual thing more than physical. "Take care of this thing, I will cover the teacher from behind. I will make this fast." Then he jumped forward, to the other side of the teacher.

Lightning was arching up in the sky, and he decided to flex his power. His hand shot to the sky and a bolt came down to it. It wrapped itself into a ball at his palm, growing in power as his teeth bared at the Wraith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom