Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

she looked at him in confusion when he folded her wings and waited to see what was going on. as he picked her up and took off she smiled and looked into his eyes. " i love u."

He smiled, kissing her lightly. "I love you too." Soon, he was landing at the estate, walking in with her in his arms. Nobody was around, so he carried her upstairs. Where she could rest for the moment.

she was almost compleatly relaxed until they landed back in his home. she tensed up and tried to get him to put her down but he was taking her upstairs. "why are we going up here?" she was confused, they were supposed to begin their work.

"What better than to make a home base?" he started, kissing her lightly as he opened the doors to his room with his mind. "Then we will make a stop by your family. End this war before more deaths come."

"so this is our base of opperations now huh?" she giggled at his words and sighed happily until he mentioned her home, "there is no way im going back there."

"We have to help all of our kind. Or war will continue between ourselves." he gently laid her down and kissed her, sitting beside her and running a hand over her stomach. They were dressed, but being able to touch her calmed him.

" i am very aware of that but it puts both of us in even greater danger if anyone of my family finds out. and most of the men from my clan are....well they are very wild." she said sighing happily as he layed her down and layed a hand on her stomach. her eyes slid closed and her breathing slowed. "why am i so tired i just slept."

He smiled, leaning down and kissing her softly. "It's the women we have to worry about. They need the healing, love." He laid down next to her, then, cuddling up against her. "Rest, you need it."

she sighed and did as she was told, snuggling up to him. "yes it is true that the women need healing but still they will all bombard us." her eyelids drooped slightly and she yawned.

"And I will fight them back." He said softly, eyes closing. "You are mine. Nobody elses."

"of course i am urs and u r mine." she fell asleep and her dreams went between him and her new mission to just before waking dreaming of her daughter.

He held her the whole night, and into the day, where he fell asleep. He was dreamless, thankfully.

when she awoke the next evening, the dream still fresh in her mind she rolled over and smiled as she played with his hair.

He woke when she did, attuned to her. Rolling onto his side and looking at her, fingers going through her hair as a smile played on his face. "How did you sleep?"

she felt him turn to her but she stayed on her back, "i slept ok but what are u smiling about?" she asked. she looked at him and smiled before kissing him gently.

Gently nipping her lip, a hand slid behind her head. "I always smile when I see you, love."

she sighed compleatly content, "mmm...ok." she was happy that he hadent seen her supirse yet so she tucked it deep in her mind. she snuggled to his side and kissed his shoulder.

He sighed contently, kissing her forehead lightly. "We can rest for a little while, love. But then we must start our work."

she sighed and shook her head and thought, no hasi we can start now. we need to end this as soon as possible. noone else should die. she was still slightly scared of what the people were going to expect but she knew she could handle it if he was with her.

He nodded and kissed her lightly. Sitting up, he helped her to get up as he did, holding her to him. "We shall see my father."

very well we shall see ur father she smiled on the outside when really she was beginning to feel an odd sensation within her body, she knew well that it was the baby but chose to keep it hidden. she allowed him to help her up and she snuggled into his warm and safe arms.

He slowly led her to the door. He didn't want this time to just disappear. They would have a lot of work ahead of them, and little time actually alone. And he would miss that. But this had to be done. So the door open, he led her down the hall and over staircases to where he knew his father would be.

she felt his sadness and smiled softly, dont worry hasi i will make time if i must she thought with a chuckle. she was nervous about the first person to find out, least of all it was to be his father.

He pushed the doors open with his mind, walking in with her in his arms. "Everyone, I have good news. I have the solution to our problem, right here. She has it, the power."

she blushed as he announced so openly that she could solve the problem. thanks of so much for that great subtlety she lowered her gaze from those in the room and waited.

Back
Top Bottom