Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

His hand absently went to her stomach, gently rubbing as he reached out for their child. "I hope I didn't put both of you in danger there, love."

she looked up at him with big eyes and her jaw fell open. "wha-wha...how long?" she couldnt believe that he knew she tried so hard to keep it hidden so she could help save them all.

"When we were saving you from the corruption that you took in." He said lightly. He moved his head down her body, kissing her stomach lightly and resting it lightly there, looking up at her.

she blushed deeply and looked at him,as she let out a sigh. "oh,ok...well i..umm" she didnt know what to tell him and she didnt really know what to think about his actions. she couldnt help but smile as he kissed her stomach and lay his head there gently.

His fingers gently stroked over her stomach, eyes coming to a close. "Save your energy, love. You need it."

she shook her head, "no tell me please." she wanted despirately to know what was going throught his mind..

He opened them again and looked up at her, with bright, burning love. "I'm not letting something like that happen again."

"not letting what?" she was curios and had a feeling that the thing she feared was happening.

He held her close. "Our mission can wait a few months. I'm not letting the same thing happen. I'm not going to endanger our child."

she sighed and closed her eyes, how did she know this was going to happen. however on some level she knew he was right and didnt want her hurt, but they couldnt leave the others to die, there had to ba a compromise. how can we just take off like that and leave our people to die? we are their only hope. she said to him. pulling him up to where she was she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his side.

He sighed and cuddled against her. "You have to be careful, love. I don't want anything like that happening again."

trust me i know how to handle myslef. she told him, but she was unsure about what would happen because that thing went right through them. she sighed and moved to stretch. mmmm.....i need a shower. she tried to sit up and still found it difficult but not impossible.

"Lay still." He said softly, gently laying her back down. "If you need to wash up that badly, I'll do it for you." He sat up and pulled her to sit in his lap, but just held her. Content for the moment.

she felt him move her to sit on his lap and heard his words,"no i will not lay still." she said but her movements said otherwise.she snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. "i can do it on my own and besides it will feel good."

He smiled, standing with her in his arms, carrying her out of the room. "I know it will. That's why i'm going to do it for you."

she giggled as he picked her up and carried her out of the room. she shoved playfully at his strong chest, "oh no u dont, i can do this all on my own." she smiled at him and tried to shift her weight so she could get down.

He held her tight to him so she couldn't get away. "No you don't, you are too weak right now."

she sighed when he held her tightly and she had no way of getting down. looking up at him with a smug grin she said, " ha! you just want to shower with me."

He smiled and leaned his head down, kissing her lightly. "Yep." He said, with a softness that would melt hearts, as he opened the door to the bathroom.

her breath caught in her throat when he kissed her and his words made her stomach do summersaults. she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, a soft moan escaping her lips. "well then maybe this wont be so bad." she said with a grin.

He smiled, helping her to her feet as he closed the door. Turning and walking to the shower, his clothes disappeared as he make the water warm. Going back to her, he helped her out of her clothes and into the shower.

she stood there trying not to fall, he was right she was still very weak. them warm water soon penitratied the whole room and it felt good. she smiled when he turned back to her but she blushed as he had to help her out of her clothes.

Helping her into the shower, his hands gently wiped off some pieces of dirt that was still on her, then picked up some soap, helping to slowly wash her off.

she shivered and smiled at his tender touch but she stood directly under the water and closed her eyes to let it just wash over her.

He gathered some shampoo before having it lather up in her hair, his fingers lacing through the silken strands. He loved being with her like this.

Back
Top Bottom