Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

she was no longer aware of what was going on around her simply of the pain and the fact that she could loose her baby. she fought with all her might against the evil thing hoping it didnt hurt her baby or anyone else around her.

He held her tight to him, his spirit protecting the two of them as everyone else fought the vile beast that had entered her. It took a long time, upwards to a few hours, before they were able to destroy it finally. Letting out a sigh as his energy and spirit left her body, he held her close, holding back a tear. "It's over, love. Finally. There is more to do, but you earned a few days rest."

she could barely hear him let alone respond from what she had done and then finnally just let go and her body went limp in his arms. she was protecting herself and her baby in her mind and closed herself off to the world for now.

He simply held her, and he looked up, sending everyone away. Standing, picking her up in his arms, he carried her back up into the estate. It was a decent walk, but he made it quickly.

She would find herself laying down in his room, with him lying next to her. Ready to feed her.

it was almost two days later when she finnally broke free slowly from the layers of legarthy that pinned her down. she tried to move but found it impossible, and her body was sore in places she didnt think should be sore. a soft moan escaped her and she tried to open her eyes which were fighting her as well.

He had to leave the room a few times, to get fed. But he saw her trying to wake up, and he rolled onto his side, pulling her close as he touched her mind softly. I'm here, love. take my energy.

she felt his mind touch hers and she tried to concentrait on it so she could wake up but she was just so tired. she looked deep inside herself and found the little life in her curled up and so frail. she gave it a soft caress and sent it what little energy she did have. i...i can barely hold on to this thought but i love u so much. she sent him and went out again.

He kissed her gently. I love you too. He cut at his neck with a sharpened claw and moved the cut over her lips. His mind took over hers, using his power to make her obey and drink. She needed the energy.

she fought him momentarily when he invaded her mind and took over but then she sighed and let go. she put her lips to his neck and took what she needed and then traced her tonuge over the wound to close it. she layed back down and evened her breathing back out as she waited for her body to accept it.

He felt her seal the bite, and he turned his head, kissing her lightly. "Wake up, you need to feed more, love. But I'm not leaving you like you are now to get more for you."

i cant help it that my body is just so tired.she told him and tried once more to open her eyes, this time they opened but she couldnt focus for a moment then she got it and tried to look at him but her head wouldnt move. my body wont move and it feels like lead, what happened to it? she asked.

"You're drained of energy, love." He said, kissing her lightly. "It took a lot out of you, what you did. and you were asleep without feeding for several nights. So, just relax and I will get you more."

no! please stay with me.i dont want u to leave. she was terrifyed because the baby could be dying and she was vulnerable as hell in the state that she was.

He nodded and cuddled closer to her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Ok, I won't. Rest. I'll get you something to get your energy back in a bit."

she sighed happily now that she knew he wasent going to leave her and she concentraited on moving one part of her body at a time but it didnt work. giving it a rest for now she closed her eyes and slept.

His mind reached out for his family, calling for them to bring him blood containers. Soon enough, they came in with 5 wine bottles of blood. he took two of them and downed them as soon as they left, and then turned back to her, his mind reaching out to wake her.

she felt him in her mind and fought to open her eyes.what wrong? she was confused as to why he was waking her. she smelled the blood in the room and her eyes opened immediatly, her body was so empty.

He slashed at his neck like he did earlier. "I brought you lunch, love." He whispered, before moving his neck back down to her lips. "Feed."

she couldnt help but giggle at his words but then she did as he asked because it was calling out to her so badly. feeding hungrily she had to controal herself so she didnt drain him, she quit and licked her lips as she layed her head back down. "mmm...thank u hasi. i needed that, im sorry if i hurt u." she hadent been very careful about him this time and she felt a bit embarrased by her behavior.

He picked up the three bottles, drinking one while she was feeding, and downing the other two when she was done. He wiped his lips and looked over to her. "You didn't, love." He laid back down and cuddled up to her, eyes closing and sighing.

she felt him cuddle next to her and she found that she could finnally move a bit more. she gasped with releif and threw her arms around him. "oh i feel so much better and i can actually move now." she murmured into his neck and kissed his pulse.

He let out a satisfied sigh and tilted his head to the side, enjoying her lips, cuddling into her arms. "mmm... You will like this, love. There is already word of a few pregnancies."

she snuggled into his arms but then sat up suprised at his words, "what did u say?! there is no way!" she was so suprised that she hugged him tightlly and kissed him feverntly.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her back just as much. "It's true. You are the savior of our race, love."

she blushed and shook her head, "no its not all me." she was releived that he still didnt know about the baby because she knew he would be worried if he did.

Back
Top Bottom