Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

He turned his head towards her and kissed her forehead. best to get these things in the open. and faster. there isn't time to waste, love.

All eyes turned to her, and smiles came around. "Good!" His father called out. "There is much to be done..."

she melted with his kiss but kept her knees from giving way under her from the sound of happy voices. they arent freaking out she was very suprised at the reaction, but kept her face hidden.

He led her along after his father. "It has to do with water, the healing." he said softly. "We are taking to a large pool that we have, we need you to purify it with your energy. Then you can rest after you feed."

are u talking to me or to ur father? she asked him, as she was very confused. she winced inside again from the pain but dismissed it and kept her face blank. she watched his father and was confused as to his reaction,she wondered if he now regretted trying to endanger her.

That was to you, love. While walking, he gently kissed her cheek lightly. "Calm down, love. Everything will be fine."

she couldnt help but smile at the small peck but then couldnt stop her body from crying out for him. she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. me calm down what about u, u seem like ur practically jumping to show off skills i dont even know that i have. she was not some thing to be putting on a show.

He turned his gaze to her, a little dark, but he quickly cleaned that up. He had no reason to have a attitude with her. I am not 'jumping up and down' to show off your ability, love. I just would rather have this taken care of as fast as possible. You are going to need your rest afterwards.

she caught a glimpse of his look before it became expressionless and in the state she was in now she cowered slightly in fear but then she mentally kicked herself, she was a worrior and nothing could scare her and nothing could take her down without a fight. well it sure seemed like it in the other room back there. she put her block up and kept her gaze ahead of her.

He felt the block that she put up and huffed slightly. Turning his head to face forward, he continued the walking. Man, the path was long. But they were going rather deep underground.

she felt her eyes adjusting to the light but she was slightly saddened to know that she couldnt talk to him right now so she focused on what was ahead of her. comming up she saw a very large very beautiful pool of crystal clear water. she didnt realise the gasp that came out before it was too late.

He turned his head to her, a soft smile on his face despite trying to hold it back. "Every clan has a pool like this. It cycles minerals through most of their domain. But something has been contaminating the area. This is like a life spring, we can tell when something is wrong with the land, and throughout, with us." Turning fully to her, he took her hands lightly. "You have the power to purify the pool, and through that, the land, and us. Concentrate. It will take a lot of your energy, but I'm here for you to feed on after."

she fought the urge to look at him but stared at the magnificent pool in front of her, but she did listen to what he was saying. if every clan had one, i wonder why my father never showed me ours.she mused to herself, but then had to look at him when he took her hands and told her of what she was to do. she felt compelled by his words and decided that it wouldnt do to have her mental barrior up when she had such an important task ahead of her so she let it fall and let a gental caress go out to his mind. i hope u have faith in me because im not sure i can do this but i love u, and if anything happens u must find a way to continue what we will start here today. she looked into his eyes and sighed softly before taking a hesitant step towards the pool.

He stayed a step behind her, having to let go of her hands. Nothing is going to happen to you, love. If you become too weak, stop and rest. We can finish it tomorrow night. My family is excellent healers. If something we didn't expect happens, we can reverse it.

she nodded but then stopped to look back at him, no we must get this done now, but i wonder if ur family has such good healers why is it that u needed to wait for me to come along to fix this? she stood there and stared at him. and besides i dont even know if i am truely the one that has to do this. my master could have been lying. she didnt believe her last words she just felt the need to put that out there before she moved closer to the pool and closed her eyes.

He moved closer to her, kissing her shoulder lightly. He are healers of the body, not of the earth. We don't have the ability to heal what we live on. You do. I can feel your power radiating. You are the Chosen one. He took a few steps back. Acting like a barrier between his family and her.

she felt their eyes on her and she blushed a bit but tried to ignor it and empty her mind.she took a deep breath and focused on the pool and what was in it. sending her mind out she dove in spirit form into the pool. on the surface everything looked fine but then she found the things that were getting into it and poisoning it below that. there was bad blood on that level, but as she went down she found the worst. there were demons and spirits and corruption lurking. her body shuddered but she didnt back down.

He stood there, putting up a mental barrier around her so nobody would interfere. He didn't dare touch her mind, knowing that the pull back to her body would be painful if forced. He sighed to himself. If only there was something he could do about it.

she began to try and heat the water to flush out the toxins. it boiled and steamed, some of them came out but that only broke the first layer. she let it settle again before she worked on the demons.

He syphoned the vapors out of the room. Best get rid of all the toxins from the air while she worked on the water and earth.

as she went after the demons they decided that they could beat her, comming at her full force but she stood still as ever waiting for them to realise that she couldnt be defeated. her body shook again as they hit her spirit but otherwise she didnt react. finnally she brought up a ball of energy and enclosed them, as they realised what was happening the room was filled with terrible blood curdaling screams.

He faltered slightly, taking a step back when he heard the screams. But that must have been good... right? Maybe it was more than just contamination that tried to destroy them.

her body was now moving with her spirit to lift th enclosed ball of demons out of the water, althought they were still fighting her as much as they could. they knew they were going to be destroyed, she held the ball high up but away from the water and then closed the ball further and then the screams came to a point and cut off with a burst of energy that rocked the earth.

He had to brace himself as he saw the demons. "No wonder." He whispered aloud, looking over the water. Crystal and pristine, like it was so many years ago. "You did it." He whispered softly.

she heard his words and tried to tell him, no not yet its not over yet, she still had another layer to go and wasent about to give in to her fatigue as it was threatning to take her over. she took another determined breath and step forward as she needed to be on the very edge of the pool for this one. corruption was going to be very difficult to take on, but she could do it. she let her spirit dive in once again and found it waiting like a bored cat. she glared and was about the force its compliance when its spoke to her. hold on now honey u dont want to do that just yet i have some information that u might want for later. she blinked in astonishment but listened. there is one that is lying in wait for u and ur babe for they know of ur great power and are not to be trifled with. they wish to take u as their own.everything in this home is not what it seems so be wary and watchful. her mind told her not to listen as this was corruption and was most likely lying to distract her. she was about to attack when it left of its own free will but throught her. on land her body convulsed and she screamed silently.

He saw her convulsing, heard her screams, and he dropped the barrier, rushing forward and pulling her to him. He wasn't that good of a healer, but he concentrated, his spirit going into hers and protecting hers. He felt... two entities? He heard one crying out, and he looked over at her. The shock almost threw him out of her body, but he held fast, pulling the spirit of their child into his protection.

The others also rushed forward. Some made a circle around everyone else, chanting, giving energy to those at work. The rest crowded around her, and their energies went into her, attacking the corrupting and ridding her body of it.

Back
Top Bottom