Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

His fingers stroked through her hair and gripped. He needed her, he needed her on him, feeling himself rushing through her.

she looked up at him and smiled softly before moaning soflty as she let her teeth graze slightly but not too much. she pulled back and asked, "are u ok?" she giggled a bit at his experssion, as she didnt know she could do that to someone.

He nodded, his hands pulling her up roughly to be on him. "Ride me." He whispered, barely controlling himself.

she tried to keep herself under controal when her grabbed her and whispered in her ear. she grinned at the way she had made react but did as she was asked. she straddled his lap and positioned herself over him.

He let out another moan. "Cordelia..." He whispered, his breathing heavily. Oh, how she had him at a whim!

she closed her eyes and held back her own moan at the sound of him saying her name like that and the feel of him inside her as she moved onto him. "mmm...sounds so good when u say my name like that." she confessed and found herslef blushing.

she pulled him closer and kissed him back her lips parting slightly in invitation. "oh raziel...." she had never felt like this before and she loved it. leaning her head down she nipped at his neck and flicked her tongue across his pulse but didnt break the surface yet. rocking her hips a bit faster she tilted her head back and moaned out.

His head fell back in a moan, his hips thrusting up into her with her grinding. "Oh..." He whispered. He wanted, needed, her badly. Forever

she held back a groan and closed her eyes in pleasure. "mmm...c-cant hold back m-much longer." she stammered out to him. she didnt want to leave him and she knew she was safe always with him.

He sat up again and pulled her closer to him, kissing her deeply, passionately. He loved having her in his arms, having her on him, around him. He never wanted it to end.

She smiled as she heard his thoughts, and bite down on his neck before murmuring, "I love the feel of being in your arms, and you feel wonderful yourself." Just as she went to kiss him, her head went back and she moaned out as her body tensed around him, practically milking him for his seed as she came around him.

He moaned out at her bite, her movements. "Mmm..." He moved to her neck, biting down just after she came. Her tight grip was amazing, and it was a few thrusts before he came, his seed filling her. He sealed the bite on her before falling back, pulling her down on him and cuddling.

she layed down on his chest and tried to clam her breathing. "mmm.....ur so wonderful." she mumured in his ear. she pulled him close for warmth as her eyelids slid close.

Running his fingers through her hair, he gently kissed her forehead as she drifted off. "As are you, love." He whispered, before falling asleep. He was sure for a long night tomorrow.

she smiled in her sleep and every so often she would murmur his name. that night she dreamed of what she would do for her people, finnally pulling them from the slump.

He woke as the sun fell, energized but slightly worried. He looked over her sleeping form, holding her to him. She was the dearest thing to him, and he wasn't going to let anything happen to her... But he knew there were forces that didnt want the vampires saved. It was his duty to keep her safe.

when she awoke she felt him stirring beneath her but she didnt want to open her eyes just yet, so she just stretched and smiled. kissing his jaw lightly she whispered, "mmm...sleep well?" she had a nice night and wasent worried about anything unitl she heard his thoughts, "everything is going to be ok, i promise."

He kissed her softly, letting her words roll around in his ear. "I know." He whispered softly. "But I don't like that there are those out there that wish to harm you."

she smiled reassuringly to him and kissed his cheek, "there will always be those that wish me harm, but we can get past all of that." she was trying very hard not to think about the comming times and how hard it was going to be to heal so many people while fighting off others.

He smiled softly and returned with a kiss of his own. "We won't know what will happen until we go out there and find out, love." He said softly. He stood up, with her in his arms, and his clothes appeared on him. "Let's go, see the world in your new light."

pulling him closer in the kiss she giggled softly but then pulled back, "i doubt that it has changed much, how could word get out so fast." she mused to him. she smiled at his words and stood back a moment so his wings could open fully. "again i doubt it has changed that much." she giggled and let hers open slowly.

He gently kissed her, then made it deeper, pulling her close as his wings wrapped around the two of them. "I'm not saying word got out yet, love. But it will. And then we will have a lot of work to do."

she smiled in the kiss but the gasped slightly as he pulled her closer and his warm wings wrapped around them. "mmmm....hey now trying to distract me are u?" she giggled and sighed as she prepaired for whatever life was about to throw at her. "ok lets go then."

He smiled at her words. "Ok." He gave one last kiss before picking her up, folding her wings comfortably to hold her as he took off into the sky, first through the caves. Going into the night sky was refreshing, and he stretching slightly before taking off.

Back
Top Bottom