Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

she blushed deeply at his words but sighed happily at the feel of his arms around her. she felt safe and loved with him, and she believed his words. "well i cant help it that i dont know what they think to do to solve this." she explained.

she looked up into his eyes with understanding and sighed with relief. smiling with embarrasement she looked away for a moment and then looked into his eyes again and with deep resolve she said, " ok well if this is the case we need to go back right away and start our work."

He smiled and pulled her close, kissing her lightly. "I don't think so." He said softly, slowly moving her back to the soft earth. "Tonight, we rest for the coming storm."

she looked up at him with a small smile and nodded slowly. "ok then we will stay here for tonight." she kissed him back and relaxed in his arms as a soft moan escaped her. "wait what storm?" she was confused but her body was crying out for his.

"The storm of the war." He said softly, laying her down and kissing her deeply. "Everyone will be looking for you. It's up to us to stop this war before it becomes out of hand."

so her fears were slightly correct. everyone would want her and she could not be pulled in so many directions at once.she moaned softly at his kiss and found her arms wrapped around his neck and she pushed her body against his. "mmm....take my mind off of it?" she said with a small grin and a blush.

He smiled and gently nipped her lip, tugging lightly as his clothing disappeared. "I fully intended to, love."

she nearly swooned as she felt his naked body above hers. she nipped his lip back but then traced her tongue over it to taunt him. "u know what i think? i think that u only thought of it because i said something..." she smiled and giggled but worked her way down his neck trailing soft but warm kisses to his chest.

He tilted his head back for her, letting out a soft moan. "No... but you did push me to do this, love."

"i did really? how so?" she asked with a slighlt grin and a bite to his neck. she wanted to drive him insane with desire.

He smiled, feeling that thought in her mind, and he nipped her lip, slowly pulling her clothes off. "I always am, love."

"hey no fair reading my mind" she chided lighlty although she didnt mind so much but it made her job a bit harder. she trailed hot wet kisses down his chest and let her hands roam over his perfect body.

she giggled at his sudden movement but wrapped her legs around him and kissed down his chest stopping to tease and lick lightly over his nipple. "mmm...so sweet." she murmured and continued down to his stomach leaving warm wet kisses and letting her tongue loll lazily over his belly button.

His eyes closed and his head lulled back as he felt her mouth moved downwards. She was entrancing, and he wanted nothing more than to escape the world with her.

she felt him relax and she smiled and trailed her tongue along his waist,"mmm....i wonder..." she mused aloud before moving all the way down and kisses his feet before working her fingers up his legs her mouth following.

He let out a soft moan, falling completely back, letting her touch consume him. He wante dher so bad, but she insisted on teasing him!

she grinned at his reactions and just continued her journey up his legs panting warm kisses on him. she made her way to his inner thigh and trailed her tongue lightly over it.

His hand reached down and went through her hair. "Love... you drive me insane..." He whispered.

she looked up at his touch and smiled,"good thats what i aim for." she laughed soflty and continued reaching her hand under his thigh to massage and tickle a bit. letting her tongue continue she kissed his tip gently, she looked up to see if he was ok with it.

His eyes were closed, breathing getting heavy with lust at her actions. "Don't stop..."

she smiled at his words and spoke gently, "ur wish is my command." then she ran her tongue along the length of him and grinned before taking him in her mouth slowly and running it along the underside.

she giggled softly at his reactions and continued. she swirled her tongue around him and slowly took more of him in her mouth. feeling him almost hit the back of her throat she purred gently and slowly began to pull him out. once he was almost all the way out she took him in again.

Back
Top Bottom