Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The War (me and irena)

Raziel99

Pulsar
He had taken flight, both swords in hand and leading his own small battalion to where the scouts had said. The enemy was on the move, towards them, and he had to make a stand. All of the soldiers with him agreed with that.

Raziel de Vaux sprouted wings of night black feathers and was lying a mere mile away from the enemy. Only a few minutes until contact. his blue eyes kept open and wary, taking in everything. he wore a black cloak and black pants and shirt, to keep him blended in with the shadows. Everyone knew his name, and his silhouette against the moon would be devastating to the enemy's moral, he knew.

sighing to herself cordelia closed her eyes in irritation. "god its days like these i hate my gift!" she pinched the bridge between her nose.her officers stood behind her in waiting for her orders.they were used to taking orders from her father but never from a woman, she had cured them of that very quickly but that didnt mean they still were quite vulgar with their thoughts towards her. she was an exceletn warrior one of the best in her clan...but she was still instilled with the hatered for the enemy as any of her clan were. cordelia stood at a mear 5' 6" with a slender body, slightly curved but hidden by armor.she had long red hair that fell to her mid back, and purple eyes that could peirce the heart and soul of any man. she was coveted and she knew it so she flaunted it as one of her many talents. the one thing that she didnt like however was being the heir to the clan and being female ment she had to take a suitor.she shook her head to get these thoughts off her mind and focus on the comming battle. she could feel and hear the thoughts of the enemy very near but didnt want to risk an attack. " let them come to us, where we know the land better than others. let them die here, now!" she ground her foot into the grass and turned on her heel to the group of officers standing about a foot behind her and glared at them for thinking about her....according to them the tight black leather pants made her ass look oh so good. she wore them for the protection they offered and incase she had to pull out the big guns and work her charm, otherwise she had on a longsleeved silver shirt that was two pieces and scalemail.

Raziel reached up and brushed a stray lock of brown hair from his face before sheathing his weapons, both hands going up and tying back his shoulder length brown hair at the nape of his neck. his body was built for speed, no armor adorned his body. instead, he used the multitude of his abilities to evade and counter. That was what scared so many of his opponents. Strong and fast... the worst kind of enemy. His height intimidated most opponents as well, standing at 6'5'', with a 10 foot wingspan. he drew his weapons again and took off faster.

Mere minutes later he saw the enemy group and straightened himself out, his wings stretching out fully to block out more than half the moons total light, before taking a steep dive at the enemy, blades at the ready. he was tailed by his warriors.

"For the glory and power of the de vaux" he whispered to himself.

suddenly looking up from a flash of light cordelia smiled and stifled a yawn as she noticed the oncomming enemy. "oh goodie" she said to herself, " ok guys lets get this over with and, try not to die please." she said to her warriors as she herself drew out her sword and fell into a crouch. "positions now!" she commanded silently. keeping a keen eye on the sky she readied herself for the worst.

He watched, taking in all the information he could. outnumbered, but outskilled... he doubted that. Highly. He issued a mental warning to everyone nearby however. He wanted casualties low. His eyes scanned over the area, trying to find the leader, the male warlord, but couldn't by the time he was touching down. so instead he attacked the closest target: A female with purple eyes and armor. He instantly lashed out with a heavy side swing.

"son of a bitch!" she thought as the biggest of thier number, their leader no doubt, attacked and came directly for her. she felt for his thoughts and growled a warning as he assumed her lesser than she was. she ducked the comming blow and came back with the butt of her sword aiming for his collar bone.

His eyes narrowed as his blow missed. Seeing the oncoming butt of the sword, he dematerialized and appeared behind her, aiming a swift push kick to her lower back/ butt.

sencing his presence behind her she turned and twisted out of the way as his foot came within incehs of her. getting more pissed off by the moment she began her deadly dance with her sword. aiming swift jabs and slices at his sides and legs.

He smirked at her roughness, twisting and turning, parrying and blocking at fast speeds, slightly faster than her blows. he played defensively, playing with his prey. He wasn't going to lose to her, no matter if she was female and beautiful, obviously of good blood and stock. She was still the enemy.

hearing his thoughts and intentions a growl ripped through her teeth as she parried and danced out of the range of his shots but then jumped right back at him to attack. her eyes were blazing with fire,but then a thought struck her,why not play him like any other male she went against. then a slow smile spread across her face and she slowed.

He felt the touch of her mind and slammed his mental barrier down hard, keeping up his fast block with narrowed eyes. He saw her start to slow down and used that to press the attack, starting with a heavy slash.

seeing his attack comming as she knew he would think she was tiring and take advantage of it, she twisted out of the way, the smile still adorning her face. she backed up a bit and tilted her head to the side and looked at him throught her bright purple eyes. she opened her mouth to ask, " hey there, tall dark and handsom,how about me and u have a little one on one time?". she knew her voice was irrisistable as it sounded like windchimes, silky and smooth.

He slowed in his assault... barely. Though it was noticable. As he came towards her, swords bare and moving with lash, his voice came across cold. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't bathe my blades in your blood. You are still the enemy."

"hey now im just trying to be friendly and u want to kill me." she told him with a pout. she smiled at him and said " come on big boy lets see what u've got." and she unfolded her large silver and puple wings that resembled a faes' more than a vampires' and took off into the air.

His wings grew slightly and he took off into the air, just behind her, blades at the ready. "Your clan started this war. You are the one trying to seduce. Treachery is thick with your plan of seducing me."

"ha dont make me laugh, we never start something we cannot finish. and besides i might just like u." she told him with an evil glint in her eye. pulling even farther away from the group.

"You are a bad liar." He said, in a low voice as he took off ahead of her, blocking her path with a wide slash.

twisting out of the way she meerly smiled and shot up higher only to drop into a dive. "i am not! i never lie but if u r to stupid to see something as good as me when im right in front of ur face then thats ur problem buddy." she took off as fast as she could, she loved the freedom that came with flying and she was rather graceful about it,for she might be a warrior but she was a lady as well.as

His eyes narrowed, and he took off after her at the same speed, keeping just behind her but not in range of any attacks. He wasn't stupid. But her words were starting to intrigue him.

once she was close enough to the ground she reached her hands above her head and turned a twist before dropping gracefully into the thick wooded area. as she was hidden she kept quiet and then waited till he touched down before she would reviel herself.

He lost her in the thicket of the forest. He landed hard, knees bending as they absorbed the impact, then he stood tall, eyes scanning for her and his other senses stretching out to try and find her.

feeling his mind search for her she giggled and smiled, then replied " its ok its not like im going to attack u i just wanted to make sure u didnt." she stepped out into the moonlight as it glowed off of her skin making her look silver and purple. "so now that we are alone..." she trailed off and sheathed her sword.

His eyes narrowed as he watched her, but he followed suit, sheathing his blades. But never taking his eyes off her. "Now tell me, why did you want us to be alone?"

"u underestimated me so i wanted to show u how the game goes.as i am the leader and head warior but also am something far better." she said as she reached back and undid the ties to her armor.

"Yes, you are a woman, a cherished one of the clans. Yet you sit and fight in wars that you should be hidden away from. Very special indeed." His eyes narrowed as he turned to face the side, giving her her own courtesy. "I did not, do not want to kill you. Yet I will not let you kill my men. The de Vaux are the rightful heirs to the throne."

Back
Top Bottom