Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

She really had no idea how much he loved corrupting her from an innocent, topless-only OnlyFans model into the writhing, moaning sex kitten of his dreams. Sara was perfect for him; as much as she’d said he was too big for her, he could feel her stretching around him, hugging him welcomingly - he could feel his hips hitting her ass, putting him all the way inside her.

When she said he could use her however he wanted, he gave her a little pat on the ass.

“Don’t worry, Princess. I’m going to.”

He wanted to make her cum again, to hear her moan and feel her shiver. He’d cum three times; it was going to take a while for him now.

It didn’t cross his only fans sugar babies mind that he had already cum three times And the fourth time was going to take so much more. Writing as he could feel his cock tip touching her cervix trying to push its way in as her mom’s took over and she couldn’t even speak.

Sara was whimpering like a cat in heat and the way she was pushing back she wanted this just as much as he did and she couldn’t stop. What did he unleash and now she was His to train and mold how he desired.

Even her whimpering was cute. In the haze, Nick was able to keep track of the things she liked - having her hair pulled, being treated gentle but getting fucked rough, taking instruction, being given sweet pet names. His own groans mingled with hers; he may not be able to cum any time soon, but she still felt good around his cock.

“Cum for me, Princess. I want to feel you shaking and moaning for me…” He had his doubts that she could cum on command, but he’d been with women who loved the encouragement. Besides, it had been a while for him, too. He was enjoying how much she liked his cock, and was hungry for more.

Sara couldn’t help but ride the high of his marvelous disco stick. Having him pull her hair was a euphoric. She rarely let anyone do it but in her state of bliss she could do no wrong with her. Sara had never been a sugar baby but this felt so right.

“I don’t wanna cum without you…”Sara protested but with how he was pounding her there was no ways she’d last long enough to see nick’s fourth cumming. His Asian love doll would indeed try. With how she was pounding him Nick knew she couldn’t last that long anyways especially with how he could feel her walls clipping down like a vice grip on him. It was like he was trying to milk him. Take every last drop of his essence. The thing was he could come on command if he kept pounding her. He could see her trying to hang in there for dear life and not explode especially knowing when she came it would be a tidal wave of pleasure and she might not survive it.

Nick kept up the pace and force, noting how close she was. He pulled her hair back, a little harder, so he could lean forward and murmur in her ear.

“Cum for me, Sara. Cum all over my nice, hard cock, show me how much you love getting fucked and how badly you needed it.”

He leaned back and punctuated his words by slapping her ass, then regained his grip on her hips and continued to rail her. Every impact caused his princess’ whole body to move a little; he wasn’t holding back at all. Even the bed was squeaking.

Nick really had a way with words or away with pulling her hair because the minute he pulled her hair that tight and commended her to cum he probably didn’t expect her to actually explode. He didn’t know exactly why she instantly came was it because the hair pulling or because he called her name. Nick constantly use princess but the use of her own name; Sara upon his lips made her lose all sense of control. He could hear how she drew in her breath sharply and saw how her nails clot at the bedsheets.

The sound she made sounded like an erotic video. A part of her did it sound real with how sweet and sexy she sounded mixed together. Her back arched and her rear push so hard back into Nick she nearly pushed him over. There is a great force in the way she pushed back on his thrusting causing their flesh to slap and fill the room with sloppy wet sounds.

Her thighs glistened with her juices as he saw firsthand how much she squirted when she finally hit a high climax. The cry of passion that he elicited the neighbors and perhaps the entire floor heard her scream. Even the hotel bed was protesting how hard they were Fucking. Squeaking as a headboard started to bang as they both caused the bed to rock like a boat experiencing a storm out at sea. “”OH MY FUCKING GOD NICK!!!” was probably the first time he ever heard his little princess curse but she couldn’t help it as he set off a chain reaction she came once but he could feel how her walls pulsed and vibrated. If he kept up his pumping she might not have the strength to even stay on her knees.

Nick did keep pumping; he wanted to ride her down into the bed and hold her, screaming, against it. Her convulsing walls felt like they were trying to milk him dry and, earlier in the night, they’d probably succeed. He’d rocked back a little as she threw herself backwards, but he’d kept his balance. It was fortunate that he spent so much time at the gym.

Her orgasm was, in a word, explosive. It felt, sounded, and looked amazing, and Nick could feel her fluids spatter against his legs. In a crazy moment, he had time to be thankful that he’d ordered extra sheets.

As she swore, for the first time, Nick smiled to himself. She’d really fallen into her role as sugar baby, and he was excited to see how far she could be pushed. He kept thrusting, waiting for her to either collapse or tell him that she needed a moment to breathe, using her like a beautiful sex doll.

With Nick continuing his long and hard thrusts Sara didn’t get any downtime. That choice to keep going sent Sara into downward spiral into pleasure and desire. She knew she squirted but she was too far gone to know that she had gotten her sugar daddy soaked in the process.

Even after she exploded once that didn’t stop Sara from her downward dog pushing back on Nick. She wasn’t done and her body quivered as it tried to hold back the next wave of an oncoming climax. She couldn’t even hide under her long tresses sine Nick had his fingers in them hiding her head up. Even if she could beg him to stop Sara was in the throes of passion and her body was not letting her say no as he still felt the warm vice grip of het tiny slit trying to smother his oversized cock.

Nick loved the sensation of riding her through her climax, giving her the deep release that she seemed to need. She’d been such a good sugar baby for him, listened to every order, did everything he’d asked her to. He felt good about getting her to where she was.

Not that Nick didn’t enjoy it, too. If he hadn’t already cum so many times, he’d have cum inside her as soon as she began her own climax. Fortunately, he was able to continue fucking her even while she shook and moaned.

He pulled her hair, trying to make her arch her back and sending himself deeper. He kept the same rhythm and power behind the strokes, trying to keep her at the peak of her crescendo.

Sara had expected Nick to climax with her but as she pushed back that thought was a fleeting one. Arching het back up in a curve position as she whimpered trying to hold back but failing. When he took the opportunity to pull her hair it gave her goosebumps as she rode out her orgasm.

“i…I don’t know if I can take another….” confessing even though her rocking never ceased. “Oh Nick…,you have no idea how long it’s been for me…”rolled off of her tongue in an unexpected confession. This was something she didn’t mean to tell him but in the hear of the moment was blurted out.

Nick enjoyed her minor confession; it made him feel special, in a way. She must have had other suitors, but she’d chosen him. It wasn’t the time to dwell on such feelings, though. He wasn’t done with her yet.

On the other hand, he wanted to change positions. He missed seeing her face as she squealed and moaned, missed seeing her tits bounce. He kept riding her because she was still rocking back, but Nick pulled her hair back again and leaned low to murmur in her ear.

“I think you can take more, Princess. And don’t worry about how long it’s been, I’m sure you’ll remember tonight for a while.”

The man leaned back, slowing his rhythm before pulling out of her entirely. His cock glistened with her, and a mixture of adrenaline and genuine affection surged through him.

“Lie on your back, my pet.”

Sara didn’t realize what she said in the heat of the moment. Perhaps she’d realize later but right now all she could think about how good this felt. With how her body was trembling she thoughts that she’d catch a break, but it was then she heard his voice when he tugged her hair and whispered into her ear.

That was when she gasped with embarrassment. It finally hit her what she confessed and made her cheeks turn pink. Feeling him pull out of her Sara collapsed on the bed as she caught her breath. Taking a good moment before slowly rolling onto her back giving him a front row view of her perky orbs rising and falling. “if you are trying to break me it’s working. “ saying softly since he literally fucked the breath out of her to the point she had to lay there for a long moment not doing anything. “You should have warned me that you were a beast…” chuckling at the thought of him being more of an animal in bed.

“I’m not going to break you, Princess.” Nick’s tone was reassuring. He took her right leg and put it over his shoulder, half turning her; with his other hand, he guided his cock towards her tight, wet entrance.

Her legs, his legs, his balls, and his cock were shining with her wetness, and just his own grip felt good. Nick thrust into her - all in one motion this time, not hard, but trusting her body to welcome him since he’d already stretched her quite a bit.

“You should have warned me that you were such a perfect little love doll.” The words were in response to her gentle teasing. His hand found her leg, resting where it joined her hips. He began thrusting steadily, quickly achieving a rhythm that was kept their flesh smacking together noisily.

The way her dark hair cascaded behind her looked like a sea of black on the light colored bedsheets. Nick easily lifted her toned leg over his shoulder causing her full breasts to bounce with every move he helped her make.

Feeling him guide his blessed member back into her tight hold being molded to his size made her moan happily. “Oh god Nick…..you’re way too good at this…” Sara couldn’t help but compliment him as she blushed at his words. Her arms reached up in an attempt to pull him down since she really wanted a kiss but was too distracted to ask. “For you I’ll be the perfect love doll if you treat me right sir…” now she meant every word and with how good he was fucking her she wouldn’t mind only having him do it as her sugar daddy.

"I know you will, my pet." Nick murmured the words.

He believed them, too. She would do anything he asked, the man was sure - at this point, she already had, and she only seemed to want more. Her patron began fucking her again, slowly, adding a little extra power to each thrust. They were long, slow, hard strokes, the kind that stoked a fire but never quite set it ablaze. His left hand, the one that wasn't around her leg, braced against her hip.

"And don't worry, Sara. I'll treat you right. We've still got a bit of the night ahead of us."

He fully intended to cum in her. The night had passed in a whirlwind - he'd gone from seeing her in the lobby to taking full nudes of her, then filling and covering her with his cum. If this was what she was like on their first night together, he couldn't wait to see what she'd be like after a few weeks...

Nick calling her pet made her smile and it felt good. It shocked her that she liked being called that but now she only wanted him to use that name with her no one else. How could he be so good in bed? Either way he was going to enjoy him just as much as he was enjoying her nice flexible body.

Each long hard stroke caused her body to buck up and her back to arch. If he thought she was just going to lay there he was sorely mistaken as he saw her legs fuck herself up and push them as deep as possible into her. The mountains that fill the room were authentic and she couldn’t get enough of his deep thrusting. “ slow down sir keep that up and I’m going to cum again…”confessing her secret hoping maybe he’ll slow down because if she kept coming she might pass out from all the pleasure and she wanted to feel every last second of it. Sara’s eyes rolled into the back of her head for a moment as she bit her bottom lip hard enough to let a trickle of blood drip down it has been way too long since you had a good fucking like this.

Nick heard her, but he didn't slow. He wanted her to cum. He even felt himself beginning to get close, and he knew that another explosive orgasm from his princess would send him over the edge. Sara's sugar daddy loved the way she was bucking and arching and surrendering herself to the pleasure of the moment. She truly seemed to enjoy what he was giving her, and he wanted to feel her shudder and contract around him again.

The way that she was talking, perhaps she was nearing her limit for the night. He planned to use her until she was spent, but he already knew that he would be tired and sore well into the next day - maybe for the next several.

"That's good, Princess. I want you to cum for me again." The words were spoken through groans of pleasure. "Oh, fuck. Cum for me, Sara!"

Nick knew exactly what he was doing and Sara really couldn’t control get reactions at all. With how her body wiggled and riot there was no way she could fake this reaction. She was bucking her hips up so much her ass was not even touching the bed anymore as he tried to get Nick to push as deeply as possible. A part of it hurt just a little but it was a good kind of hurt that she wanted to feel.

She should’ve thought that she’d be sore for her meet and greet the next day but right now all that mattered was his pleasure that was sending her over the edge.

He could feel her nails digging into his chest slowly dragging down but not enough to draw blood only leave red marks. It was then she heard his command and honestly she lost control and when he looked out he could see her eyes roll to the back of her head and she tilted her head all the way back at her body let it go. Is cute love doll lost it and she came harder than she ever had before. The way she squirted they would need to change the bedsheets yet again with her when she made them and considering how much he might shoot into her they would definitely need a few more sick if they are going to continue at this rate.

Sara’s orgasm hit her hard and Nick felt her walls contracting wildly around his cock. He moaned, low and breathy, unable to form any words, and came explosively into her. Unlike his pet, Nick was running on a limited supply; still, he was able to shoot a fairly heavy load deep into her. It had been a while for him, too.

He rode her through their orgasms, trying to keep pumping after his own was completed but yielding when the sensitivity became too much. The man pulled out of her and sat back, his cock, balls, and upper thighs covered in a mixture of their fluids. He was breathing a little hard and smiling.

“Fuck, Sara. I don’t remember the last time… Well, it’s been a while, for me. I remember what you said, though. I’ll buy your Plan B.” He winked cheerfully.

Nick had no idea how long it truly has been for her. Sara never went without protection and this was the first time she let herself go. The gasp she made gave her away with how good it felt for her. Feeling Nick fill her so deeply it felt amazing.

The way her hips bucked at her nails clock at his chest. This time she left red marks without even thinking. “OH GOD!!!!OHHHH NICK!!!! FUUUUCK!!!” he had got his sweet only fans pet to swear yet again as he filled her full of his hot cream. He didn’t get just one orgasm he got a machine gun blast of orgasms from Sara. The way her body shook he could tell he overloaded her and when he pulled out he could see how her tiny hole was gaping and how she was breathing hard in the way she was clenching and shaking he could start to see some of his hot spunk drip from her pink lower lips.

“MMMHMMM…” she couldn’t even say yes or no about Plan B all she could do was agree in the moans. If he was going to fuck her like this maybe once she could figure out how to put two words together and form a sentence to tell him it would probably be best for him to buy her birth control if he was going to cum in her like this all the time. To be honest she really liked this feeling and maybe if this was going to be a regular thing it might be best to get on pills so he could do it more often and fill her as much as he wanted to.

Nick smiled, watching his cum drip out of her as she lay on the bed, moaning and struggling to put together words. He felt good; he'd felt multiple orgasms ripple through the beautiful woman, and it gave him a sense of satisfaction to know he'd brought them to her. The afterglow of several of his own eruptions dulled his mind pleasantly as well. The thought of their night together was intoxicating; he couldn't wait to see what the future held.

For now, though, he was beginning to tire. Not only that, but he was going to be unable to perform the next night if they kept up - and he wanted to keep this going for as long as they were at the convention. With that in mind, Nick turned to Sara, speaking in a murmur.

"How do you feel, my pet? Do you want to shower and sleep, or would you like me to continue? You've got a long day tomorrow... And not just because of your fans, I've got plans for you as well."

Sara laid on the bed with her legs spread wide dripping his thick white cum. Lowering her hand Would see her finger herself and move her middle finger up and down her sleep pushing his cum back inside. Trying to catch your breath and she made sure to finger his thick white gift into her tight pussy.

“I feel amazing Nick…” his only fans doll purred. “ You are getting me Plan B anyways I’m going to relax here in for now enjoying how full you just made me…. You can take photos for a picture if you want…. look at what you did to me…” she said it’s sultry voice. Maybe he would enjoy looking at how he dripped from her. There was no way she could squeeze all of him out with how deep he shot. He bottomed out in her. Shot his highly potent seed into her womb. She might as well enjoy it since he was going to make sure she get the pills she needed the next day.

Turning to him she would kiss him deeply and press her chest against his. “Let’s rest and take a nap and you can fill me with a new load and push this one deeper when we wake up… how does that sound baby?”

Nick smiled wolfishly in response to her purr.

“That sounds wonderful, Sara.” They weren’t presently fucking; he didn’t feel the urge to give her a pet name. After all, she wasn’t really his pet - he liked and respected her. He just also happened to enjoy dominating her.

He watched her for a few seconds. It was wonderful to see her touch herself, to truly enjoy that he’d came inside her. Sara was a treasure, and he knew she had to be treated right. Lucky for her patron, treating her right seemed to include fucking her hard.

“I have an idea for tomorrow, too. I think you’ll like it. We should change the sheets and sleep for now, though.”

Sara smiled back as she played with what he pumped inside her teasing his cum deeper as she lay there. To be honest it was hard for her to move but changing the sheets was a grand idea. Slowly she sat up but gasped loudly and blushed embarrassingly when she sat and that movement caused his cum to trickle out of her tight hole.

If Nick looked he could see the puddle she was making from his internal cumshot. “What idea? You should share u less it’s a surprise. I assume morning sec is on the menu to help me get through other patrons. Maybe if you are a good sir you can fill me again before I meet them.” she said with a wink.

Nick glanced over as she gasped, smiling at the reason. She was cute. He raised an eyebrow at her request and suggestion.

“It’ll be a surprise for now, my dear. But I’m sure I can treat you well enough to cum inside you again. Maybe we should just get you on birth control… Then I could fill you up whenever we wanted. Would you like that?”

He reached out and squeezed her leg before getting off the bed and going to the phone.

“If you can take the sheets off, I’ll put the new ones on. I’m just going to order breakfast.”

It was a quick call. Nick ordered more fruit and honey, with pancakes, toast, coffee, orange juice, and mimosas. Once done, he turned back to his sultry angel, his eyes half-lidded. He probably looked like he was planning something, but he was actually tired. Still, the man put on a winning smile and tried to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom