Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

Jaycob

Super-Earth
Nick yawned, checking his phone with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. He positioned his body to hide his screen from passerby, leaning unobtrusively against a wall; he was checking OnlyFans, looking at a model that had initiated a meet-and-greet. He could see how much money had been tipped to her on the post and had a reasonable expectation that her following was not massive. He dressed accordingly - a suit vest, slacks, a button down shirt that, with the sleeves rolled up, revealed defined forearms. In the outfit he chose, he looked well off and it showed off a lean musculature that was visible through the tight vest.

It was a calculated look. He wanted to impress her, not just for the sake of it, but because he was there with a specific goal in mind. Unusual, to be sure, but not unimaginable: he was going to offer to be her sugar daddy. Nick made decent money but, more importantly than that, he already had a well invested portfolio that deposited dividends into his bank account on a regular basis. It wouldn't be too massive an expense to take on a sugar baby.

Time trickled by, teaching Nick the meaning of the phrase 'a subjective eternity'. Eventually, though, he caught a glimpse of her and made his way towards the woman, smiling and giving a brief wave.

"Hello, excuse me! It's me, Nick, one of your subscribers? I use the handle 'AnonymouseUnknown'." His voice was light and pleasant, his smile friendly and welcoming. "I was hoping to meet you today."

AzureBlue as she called herself on her OnlyFans page was up and coming as a popular cosplay girl when a good following due to the number of looks, lewds and raunchy sets available. This was her first convention where she set up a meet and greet. Following the convention rules and regulations she chose to dress up as Emilia from Re:Zero since that’s what got the most votes in her only fans and a patron paid for the cosplay.

To be honest Sara was new to being on the opposite side. This time prole were lining up to meet her and to her surprise she had quite a few of her subscribers actually show up from both near and far.

Photo ops were an option and they even paid to get their hands on exclusive photos only available today. As the line moved and handshakes, hugs and even the more coveted kiss photos were taken her next subscriber make his way up the front.

“Hi! Thank you for coming! It’s nice to meet you in person Nick…..” her eyes looked him over as Sara was trying to place him by it was only when he said his name handle it clicked. “OHHHH!! You made it!” Sara’s tone changed quickly from slightly confused to happy. “Wow! I wasn’t expecting someone so cute! Would you like a hug?” She offered since most never turned down an opportunity to touch her.

Nick's smile grew wider in response to her compliment, and he inclined his head in response to her question. "Absolutely, Miss Azure."

The man reached out, arms wide; he was taller than she was and, as much as he disliked somebody getting both of their arms under his, it didn't seem avoidable. The hug was warm and full bodied, but brief. He rested his cheek against the top of her head, leaving his hips where they were rather than leaning in for the hug as he might with somebody he wasn't fond of.

"I love the cosplay." The comment was genuine, and he was sure that it showed in his voice. "I'd love to take a kiss photo with you but, if you have time, I'd also like to explore a different offer. Paid, of course, I'd never try to waste your time."

It was direct, maybe too much so, but he wasn't sure how long she'd had set aside for each fan. Better to simply make his case before she asked him to clear the area or got irritated by him hanging around.

That full body hug was nice and Nick was way more polite than most that lined up today. If she had to tell the truth he was the most kind. He didn’t try to cop a feel and even kept his hands above her waistline.

Nick was a dream patron. Hugging him Sara realized he was pretty damn tall. It was a nice feeling and that height looked good on him. Sara have him a nice tight hug; well as tight as she could and her soft chest couldn’t help but push against his chest. He kept his lower half away respecting her boundaries which she took a mental note off before pulling her body back from the hug.

“Really? I’m glad you like it! Oh I make time for all of my patrons.” Giving him a playful wink when he asked about a kiss photo paid off course. “May I call you Nick?” She asked before she’d use his name more than usual. Most liked to go by their online personas after all. “My patrons are never a waste of time. You came from so far I’d love to get you that photo. Do you have something in mind?” Wanting to hear him out to see how far he wished to go. Most wanted cheek kisses, hugs, photos of her in their lap and she’d give them what they asked as long as it was within reason. Some did ask for inappropriate things but when they did she had the option of calling a guard if they got too out of line and didn’t respect no.

“You still have time. I don’t rush my patrons. I’m grateful you came. You got here early enough would you like to take a seat?” Offering a seat next to her since she wasn’t busy at the moment.

“Of course you can call me Nick.”

It was polite of her to ask; he appreciated her respect for his privacy. In a different setting, he may even have asked for her to use a pseudonym in case they were overheard by somebody he knew. Her hug had been soft but tight, and he didn’t fail to notice her chest against his. The thought kept him distracted, almost long enough to miss her next questions.

“Ah! I’d love to take a seat, thank you so much.” Nick did so, placing himself slightly closer than was perhaps respectful, but within reasonable range for a conspiratorial chat. “What I want for the photo is actually very dependent on your answer to this next question.”

It was irritating, he mused, that he had come here with such confidence and, in the moment of truth, he began to waver.

“What are your thoughts on being a sugar baby? Nothing crazy, of course, not a sex doll - more of a friend with benefits, except your benefits also include some spending money.” The words were intended to be smooth, but some of his nerves eked into the speech. He paused, inhaled, and continued. “If it’s something you’ve thought about, then I suppose I’d like you to sit on my lap for my kiss photo, and I’d like the kiss to be on my lips.”

“Nick it is.” Sara said with a smile as she sat down motioning for him to follow. He sat close enough to be be near but just far enough to be respectful of her personal space after the hug.

The way she crossed her legs gave him an easy view of how toned her legs were. Turned to face Nick she was all ears when me mentioned an offer. It wasn’t new to get offers. To be honest every man that was her subscriber had an offer. Some more perverted than others.

“I’m open to hear it.” Sara said wondering what he would say. The moment sugar baby came from his lips she quirked and eyebrow. That was not a first time she’s been offered that, but most expected full out sex for very little reward.

“ this is the first time I’ve had such an offer.” The sexy cosplayer admired. “ how about we talk it over after your photo. Fair?” She asked since she had to see what exactly he meant and she was curious about what he’d offer in money. It was more of a curiosity and she could not say yes right away.

“You no they get questions like that daily. You actually got me speechless Nick.” Confessing as she took a sip of her bottled water and assuming he wasn’t serious and just only fans star struck that he may recant that offer after his the kiss.

Not many chose her lips to kiss and she thought why not especially if he’s paying. It’s just a simple kiss. What harm could it be?

"That's fair." He smiled; the eyeful of her very shapely legs had already convinced him that he was making a good decision.

He flagged down a passerby. "Excuse me, sir! Do you mind taking a picture?"

The man shrugged affably, and Nick gave a good natured grin. "I appreciate it, my friend. It's a normal camera, just push the big button. The young lady's going to give me a kiss - that'll be the moment to capture."

He turned back to Sara, inclining his head slightly. The man held out one arm, an offer to bring her closer; it was a kiss, after all, no need for them to act like it was a handshake. He had no intention of trying to push his tongue into her mouth or of trying anything untoward - well, unless she accepted his offer. The thought caused a smile to flicker across his mouth, a little sharper and more wicked than it had been previously.

"Please, sit in my lap. It'll make a good picture, and then we can talk."

He was really serious about this! Sara nodded as she let him flag down a passerby to take a photo. He did say he’d pay her for it and others did hear him when he made the offer so she didn’t have to pull pay me first before I kiss you. The offer was binding and they had witnesses.

I’m crossing her legs, standing before we adjusting herself to sit on his lap. She placed an arm around him and got cozy. The kiss would be chased but nothing too crazy. She had not said yes to anything at the moment about what he asked her. It was definitely an offer she never had before but something she would actually think about.

It wasn’t the fact that she was hurting for fans but this would be a new way to branch out especially if it worked out well with Nick maybe she could think about making it part of her gig.

Pressing her lips against his she kept it PG especially for this photo. Sara also kind of used it as a test to see how far he pusher and if he kept it nice or try to do more like other of her patrons. If he kept it nice she’d see that it was okay to continue to talk.

When she put an arm around him, he felt comfortable doing the same; one hand went to her hip, the other around her shoulders. Her lips were soft, and he let the kiss linger for a moment before breaking it. It was nice, cute, nothing too brazen or aggressive. The cameraman had plenty of time and, when Nick got the camera back, he was satisfied with the picture.

The man took his arm from around her, though he left his hand on her hip - it would have been awkward to completely lean back, and she was sitting on his lap, so it wasn't feasible for him to create space. It was a pleasant compromise. She could get up if she so chose but, if she didn't, then so much the better.

"Well," Nick's tone was pleasant, even, and warm, "I suppose I did say I'd pay you. How much do I owe?"

It was a two pronged question, really. He'd already gotten the kiss, so she could demand quite a sum from him; too high, and he'd know not to pursue his previous offer.

Staying on his lap after he got his camera back she was happy he didn’t pull something too dirty or weird. “You usually pay 75 per one lewd shot so let’s say for the kiss maybe 85 is that too much? You’re not asking me to be naked so I think that’s fair right? But for you since you are a good patron I’m gonna say 60 since you’re loyal.” Sara offered hoping he wouldn’t think she’s charging too much. In fact she was one of the more reasonably priced only fans girls at this convention and she wasn’t about to scare off her loyal customer by trying to over charge him. After all he was actually once of the nicer ones she met today!

He even kept his kiss nice and didn’t try to grope or molest her. To be honest the way he came on she might actually accept his offer depending on how he continued to treat her. She stayed seated on his lap since it was comfortable and nice and there was no problem fraternizing with her fans. To be honest she liked it and the attention. The Nick sadly would get glares from other of her fans milling around her table.

Nick nodded; with her on his lap, a cash transaction would have been difficult to manage, as his wallet was in his pocket. Instead, he closed down his camera, pulled up her OnlyFans page, and tipped her $75 - less than her original price, but higher than she'd asked. He was offering to be her sugar daddy, after all, it wouldn't look good to be stingy.

"I'm sure OnlyFans takes a percentage and that you're gonna end up paying taxes. I'll pay as if you'd sent me a picture." He gave a wink.

She hadn't moved off of his lap, and she hadn't asked him to move his hand. The interaction as a whole felt positive. Nick was, by and large, a confident man, but he knew that in this woman's line of work that she was exposed to a lot of very unpleasant people. Better, he felt, to take it relatively slowly. Still, she had said they'd discuss it after the kiss, and it was now after the kiss.

"So, Miss Azure," he put a lazy stress on the word 'miss', "what do you think of my proposal? How much money would you need, per week, to entertain the idea of being a sugar baby?"

The words were out there, between them, now. They felt almost solid. It was a bold question, direct, but there wasn't really any other way to ask it. He hoped she wasn't offended.

Quirking an eyebrow cutely when pulled his only fans account up but then Sara offered a smile when he in turn tipped her more than she asked. It was very kind of him and most never overpaid unless they got more in return. Staying on his lap as she pushed silver wig hair behind her ear. The offer came up again and honestly she thought Nick was joking. Many men said lots of things but he was actually serious.

Bringing her index finger to her lips she tapped her bottom lip in thought. “If I’m being honest and I am…” pausing for just a moment. “I’ve never been a sugar baby so I’m not sure how much you’re looking to spend or what the terms are.” Sara was honest and didn’t really know the proper way to do things but other onlyfans girls were more well versed than she was which caused her to ask. “Are you sure you want me? I’m not as prolific as others. I’m honored though. I’m just not as experienced in it. Have you ever done it before?” leaning in she aimed to keep their topic between them or other patrons my try to pull something using nick’s idea.

Nick was mildly surprised. Shaking his head, he said, "Of course I'm sure I want you - why wouldn't I? I haven't ever done this before, though."

He leaned in as well; it felt conspiratorial, secretive. "I suppose... You charge around $75 for a picture, but I'm asking for a lot more than that. I could offer you around five hundred dollars a week, but I'd have to see you two or three times, minimum. I understand life gets in the way sometimes, so I wouldn't stress too much about keeping your schedule open for me - just so long as you're trying your best. I know you get a lot of dirty talk so, as far as the terms go, I'm not going to mince words: I'm looking for a free use relationship. It'll be as rough as you're comfortable with, and never so public that we have to explain ourselves, but I've got no problem with a little risk."

As calm as he sounded, the man couldn't keep a little color from his cheeks. It felt almost obscene to lay out the terms like that, but she knew what she was asking and he saw no reason nor even any way to beat around the bush. He'd bid low, expecting her to drive the price up. Maybe she wouldn't, though - between this and her page, perhaps she would be making a fair amount of money.

“I’ve just been never asked this before just had to see if you made a mistake or something…” Sara whispered back but leaned it to hear him better. Nick was laying out his terms and they sounded okay, but truth be told she had no idea what he meant by free use. The more he spoke the more red her cheeks became.

Even though she did sexy photos and extreme lewds with occasional nude photos this was something she wasn’t used to. “What do you mean free use? I…I’m not a sex worker and I’ve never….I guess my cover is blown….offered…you know….” now she sounded almost as innocent as she looked. She had done phone sex and sexy dances but full out sex with a patron was very new territory.

Nick then laid out the numbers for her time and that sounded fair, but if sex was to be involved…the wheels in her head began to turn. “For my time and company $500 seems fair…you get the same perks of only fans and special photos only for you…” then he felt her lips against his ears as she whispered only for him. “If you are hinting at sex I’m going to have to ask for more. $1000 for the act and we use protection. I…I…I’m not a prostitute but you seem nice. If it gets that far you need to be tested and I’ll do it too….” Pulling back her face was redder that the ripest strawberry as she waited to hear his rebuttal.

Nick raised an eyebrow as she spoke; he was surprised, he’d assumed an OnlyFans model would be a bit more… Experienced, at least in dealing with offers.

“A thousand dollars for sex?” He tilted his head slightly. It wasn’t an unreasonable sum, so long as he got what he wanted out of it. “Let’s put a pin in that until I clarify my terms.”

He mimed putting a pin in something. His own face was slightly red - the feel of her lips against his ear was fun, in a secretive, taboo way, and she had been leaning forward and back a bit while in his lap. His body had started to react, and he shifted slightly. She was extremely attractive and he was, after all, only a man.

“Free use would mean that when I wanted you, I could have you. Within reason, of course. Again, I know life gets in the way.

And I’d never call you a prostitute. A relationship like what I’m proposing shouldn’t be thought of as prostitution - if you had a boyfriend, you’d expect him to buy you things and treat you well, right? And if I had a girlfriend, well, I’d be disappointed if we weren’t having sex. This is just… Organizing the process a bit, is all.”

Sara was beet red discussing this topic and she should have had more experience. Staying on his lap keeping him close without thinking about it. Hearing him repeat her price she nodded but looked even more shy.

Watching him mimic putting a pin in it caused his cosplaying only fans goddess to giggle and relax more. It made her chest jiggle when she did. Adjusting on his lap it was not hard to feel him react to her sitting on his lap. Sara said nothing but it felt nice to know she could turn him on.

It was nice to hear Nick say she wasn’t a prostitute. With him being so kind and explaining it all this deal didn’t sound bad at all especially since he was being open and honest. Nodding listening to his explanation. “I think I’d be interested in this. I’ve never done it and….you’d be my first….if that’s okay…”her voice was sweet as she wrapped an arm around him tighter and placed a kiss on his cheek hoping he wouldn’t mind.

Her giggle was cute, and the mix of her shyness and sexiness was difficult to ignore. When she jiggled and leaned in to kiss his cheek, her arm tightening around him, he leaned into the kiss slightly. He gave her waist a small, affectionate squeeze.

"Of course, that's okay. I suppose the only thing to iron out is the price." His voice was husky. He didn't try to hide it - it would come as no surprise to her that he was attracted to her, and he was sure she knew he was hard. "You said a thousand dollars... Did you mean per week, or per hookup? And would you be willing to start today?"

Nick let the hand on her waist find her thigh. His phone was in the other, and he drew up his PayPal account. He didn't know her info, but he was sure she could provide it; he angled the screen slightly so that she could see. The two actions were intended to let her know that he was serious, and very willing to hold up his end of the bargain right now.

"I'm sure you have other fans to greet, of course. You may not think of yourself as a very prolific model, but I'm sure you have a very dedicated fan base. On top of being beautiful, you're also very sweet." He smiled at her. "So I wouldn't expect you to do anything right this instant. But, perhaps tonight...?"

He let the question trail off.

Nick would see how easy it was to make her blush every touch she made made her cheeks turn red. Even with blush as a make up he could see her natural blush shining through. “Per week sounds fair do you think so?” he could tell she wasn’t trying to take him to the cleaners she was generally trying to figure out the right price and what was good for both of them especially since this was her first time getting offered such a position. The worst thing someone could do was be greedy and she wasn’t hurting for money that badly right now she also had other fans paying for subscriptions but he was asking quite a bit of her and she felt that price might be fair. From Nick’s reaction it seemed like he thought so too.

He mentioned how was your other fans to create and that was true but she leaned in close and whispered into his ear. Once again he felt her hot breath and the sweet smell of her strawberry perfume. It was just enough to make her smell sweet but not overpowering. Sara whispered her account details into his ear so no one else could hear but then what she whispered necks might’ve surprised him. “I have a hotel room here but since this is your idea would you like to go somewhere else tonight? I finished my meet and greet around 8 and I’m sure I’ll be hungry. How do you feel about dinner and getting to know each other?” all the whispering was making her other patrons jealous as they watch the interaction between Nick and herself. But they figured he must be a big enough fan to get her attention and saw his phone out and her talking no one dared interrupt the pair. Pulling back from Whispering Winds ear she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair and then said something loud enough for other patrons to hear and unwittingly got nicked the stink guy from quite a few men. “Be gentle it’s my first time.” only nick would know what she meant by saying that and no she wasn’t a virgin but this is her first time doing something this different.

"Per week sounds perfectly fair." He inclined his head again and, so that she could see, made his first payment into her account, making sure to file it under Friends and Family. He smiled slightly as she whispered to him, and more broadly at her statement; the glares he got from other patrons only made him laugh a little. He enjoyed being the object of their jealousy.

He liked how she looked when she blushed, too. He ran his hand over her thigh, even letting it travel a little under her skirt. Not too high, but it was more daring than his previous actions and, just to make her blush again, he gave her leg another squeeze.

"A dinner date sounds wonderful, Miss Azure, and I'll be as gentle as you need me to be. What would you like to eat and would you like to stay anonymous, or can I get a name?"

He placed his phone back into his pocket, putting his arm around her and giving her a soft hug.

He made the payment what she was happy to see and that was a nice gesture of trust and she met her word. “You can call me Sara. pick me up at eight in the lobby. Should I dress differently I won’t be in cosplay if that’s OK but I can pack A few outfits.”that was meant for his ears in his alone as he still got death stairs from other men waiting in line to get her attention and some even glared harder when his hand went on her thigh and higher. Giving him her first name was something she didn’t do and it was her real name. It was a gesture of trust especially after he paid her and if they were going to do what she thought they were gonna do tonight he might as well use her first name.

This time it was Sara’s turn To make her other friends jealous and she turned to him leaning in c closer as she pulled his face near hers and place a kiss right on his lips gently holding his chin and her gentle hand. “I’m actually looking forward to it and I’m kind of sad I had to get off your lap especially you know…”she didn’t have to say it but she knew he was hard and she felt bad leaving him that way especially when he had to walk and go to see the rest of the convention.

"I don't mind the cosplay, I think you look wonderful. But if you'd like to change outfits, I won't stop you. I'll see you around eight, Sara."

He liked how her name felt when he said it, liked how it sounded. It was a nice name. Nick had had a crush on a girl named Sara when he was young; it was funny how life sometimes had that sort of symmetry.

Her kiss was soft and sweet. His eyelids drooped happily, and he leaned into it for a brief moment, enjoying the feeling of her hands. When she broke it and spoke again, he gave a wry grin. "I'm a bit sad, too, but don't worry - I'm sure you'll spend more time there. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, gorgeous. I think I made some people jealous, be sure to let me know if anybody gives you a hard time."

He winked, standing once she'd gotten off of his lap. He was still hard, but he didn't mind and he doubted anybody was surprised. It was a self solving problem, it would go away once he went walking and distracted himself for a bit.

“would you like to eat at a restaurant or in your room? That could help me choose what to wear.” offering him choices since he was paying obviously and she wanted to keep him a very happy man. Customers deserved to be treated like kings especially when they are funding the lifestyle.

Letting get lips linger but she stood up luckily under her cosplay no one could tell that he made her wet. She had to get back to her meet and greet but if he made it to the lobby when he said she’d be a bit late but she would keep her word to meet him for dinner but she hoped he would Recognize her.

"We'll get room service." He nodded once, to himself. "Thank you, again, for the opportunity and the amazing photo. Have a wonderful day, Miss Azure."

Nick used an anonymous form of address now that they were separated, not wanting to share her name with her other fans. He walked away, glancing over his shoulder at her as he did. She was as sexy from behind as she was from the front, and he found himself thinking about what he wanted to do to her. He couldn't wait for the night.

---

The man made it back to the lobby at eight, almost to the minute. He was eager, after all; he'd changed outfits, dressing more casually for their night in. He wore a zip-up cloth jacket over a dri-fit shirt that showed off his upper body with a pair of jeans and comfortable sneakers. Not particularly fancy, to be sure, but it suited him. It took him only moments to see and recognize Sara, and a wide smile broke out on his face. In cosplay or out, she was stunning.

"Sara!" He waved, walking over. "How was your day?"

Sara looked so different out of cosplay. Not bad but she could blend in more with the normal crowd but she was cute and naturally busty med did stop and stare at her. Duffle bag in hand she was waiting in the lobby but got there a few minute late but even so she stood out.

When he called out her name her face shot up and she gave him the sweetest smile before running up to him and giving him the biggest hug once she dropped her duffle bag. Hugging him like they were old friends and even taking a chance to kiss him on the cheek hoping he’d like that.

Nick's arms flew around her, more on reflex than by intent, leaning back slightly to lift her off the ground a little before setting her back down. He turned his head and kissed her on the cheek once she had kissed him; he broke the embrace, but stayed close to her.

"So, beautiful, are you ready for dinner? You look amazing!" The man looked her up and down, letting his eyes linger on her breasts and legs before returning to her face. "I'll take your bag, if you like."

She was being very sweet to him and, idly, he wondered if it was because she liked him or because he was paying her. Likely both. Still, her kindness deserved some reciprocation and he was fond of her, so he should act the gentleman. He reached for her bag, lifting it easily.

"I'm in a suite on one of the upper floors. I decided against the penthouse, but I was hoping you'd say yes to my offer so I did spring for some comforts."

Back
Top Bottom