Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

It was a mix of both why she was so friendly bit he was a handsome man and that did help with an arrangement like this one. Picking her up Nick was treated to a cute squeak as her plush breasts pressed against his nice form.

Nodding at his offer to help her with her bag that cute smile never wavered. When he mentioned getting a room on the upper floor she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. “You are so lucky you are so cute I couldn’t say no. I’m up for seeing the room. D…do you wanna be a gentleman and give me a tour?” taking his arm linking it with hers hoping he’d give her a much needed grand tour. Most men who tried to get her were not as handsome as Nick so he had that going but he was so nice too. She really hit the jackpot!

Nick raised an eyebrow at her grabbing his arm, not that he objected.

"Of course, Sara. And yeah, I do feel pretty lucky, especially with a beauty like you on my arm." He gave a playful wink. "I'll show you the room."

He led her to an elevator that took them to the tenth floor, and he kept pretty quiet for the transition. He was marshalling his thoughts; her high energy was something to keep up with, and her mannerisms were very cute - between the energy, the cuteness, and the sexiness of her outfits, he felt like he was bombarded by sensory input. It was heady and overwhelming, like a very pleasant drug.

By the time they'd gotten to the room, he felt much more in control of his faculties. It had only been a few minutes, but it was enough time for him to get his head together. He placed her duffel carefully on the floor, withdrew his key, and opened the room. After grabbing her things and walking in, he shut the door behind them and turned on a light.

"The suite is pretty nice. We've got a bath as well as a shower, and the bath has jets, if you wish to use them. I think it's intended to double as a hot tub? I don't know. That's to your left, and everything's tiled. Directly ahead of us is the bedroom, it's got one massive bed and a TV. You can order anything you like on there, if you'd like to watch anything. There's also a mirror near the bed, if you want to take any pics for your profile. You can claim the suite's yours, if you want, let your fans know that you travel in luxury so that they know that they need to spend money on you.

To your right is actually a small kitchen. Nothing fancy, but it's got a little stove there, a table, and a minifridge. You can take things from it or the minibar, if you want, but I was planning to order out. There are also menus on the bed."

It was spacious, and the rooms were very separate. It was almost the size of a small apartment. "I'd love to actually show you around, though. Which would you like to see first?"

If only he knew how high energy his choice in only fans girl was! Sara was already a very peppy woman and that was a big selling point for her fans. Sweet, cute, bubbly with a girl next door body. He could see why others paid to see her topless.

Following his lead and up the elevator to his sweet her jaw dropped. “OH MY GOD! This is amazing! It’s huge!!!” she couldn’t contain her excitement once they finally entered. He had proven himself to be a gentleman but he was open and honest with his intentions so she was not going to be surprised later. A part of her expected him to try and something right off but he didn’t.

That she could respect. He even offered a proper tour. Though she couldn’t help but think should she start by flirting or let him take the lead. Nick even had a place for her selfies! This guy though of it all!!! “Keep this up and you’ll eventually be my agent.” Sara joked as she clung to his arm as she looked around. “Show me everything. Hmmm…what do you want me to see first? Also…” she paused before continuing. “Do you want a cure nickname? How long will we be here? And no it’s not because I want to leave I just want to know if I brought enough to please you later…” Sara didn’t even try to hide her flirting and hoped he liked it. “Show Me around and tell me what you like. I’m still getting to know you. I wanna make sure you’re very happy with me. I’ve never had an opportunity like this before so I don’t wanna mess up.” he could see she was trying to make sure he was getting what he wanted but even with her cheerful exterior she was nervous!

An internal sigh of relief hit him when she showed her excitement. Honestly, he had been nervous that she’d expected better accommodations. It was a nice room, but it was hard to guess what she might be used to or hoping for, especially since they’d only ever interacted in a… professional capacity.

He tried to answer her questions in order. “Nicknames are up to you - if you’d like a nickname or if you’d like me to call you something in particular, we can figure something out. We’ll probably be here for a few hours, I figured you’d want to shower and then eat, and once you’re comfortable…” He let the sentence trail suggestively. He was uncomfortable being too overt, but he had made his expectations clear.

“You alone are enough, Sara. I would expect you brought plenty. I suppose I can show you the kitchen area first, then the bathroom, in case you’d like to shower.”

He walked her to the kitchen, laying one hand over hers as he did. It was a small affair compared to a true kitchen but, equipped as it was with a small, wooden table and an electric stove, it was far superior to what most hotel rooms got.

“What do I like? Well, I’m sure you can tell I’m about fitness, I do enjoy lifting. I like cooking, martial arts, and programming. Most of my spare time is spent with friends, often doing one of those four things. What about yourself, what do you do for fun?”

“I’ve been trying my hardest to not call you Nicky. I have a habit of giving people nicknames and I didn’t want to upset you or be too weird.” Sara admitted as she finally said what she was thinking. When Nick started answering her questions her entire focus was on him. She was very good at making sure he had the attention he very much deserved. That was why her fans adored her. Sara knew how to make them feel like they were the center of her world. Though when he told her they’d be in the room for only a few hours she puffed out her cheeks in a pout. “And here I thought you’d be making me breakfast in the morning.” now that comment could be taken in so many different ways it was up to him to figure it out.

The tour started in the kitchen which was nice enough. It was a nice room and had lots of fun amenities. Continuing as his hand comfortably laid over hers as she hung off of every word he said. “I can definitely tell you work out.” she told him as she gave him a look over. “maybe you can teach me a few good moves later.” she old let go of him to grab a bottle of water from the table, twisting it open and taking a sip before she decided to be bold.

“I’m thinking you should book the room for the night unless you know you’re going to be quick with me.” she’d let him ponder his words. “Maybe I’m being too presumptuous but I’d prefer a night to get to know you unless you have work tomorrow and can’t miss it. I’d like a bath first. Then food and some relaxing with you. Could you book the room for the night? Pretty please?” recapping the bottle as she walked back over to him as her hands wrapped around his waist and pulled him close and stood on her top toes to kiss his chin. “If we stay longer and if you’re a good boy I’ll let you bathe with me.”

“Of course we can work out later, if you want. The hotel’s got a gym. And you can call me Nicky, though I’m still working on what to call you. I’m not as quick with the nicknames.”

It was the little things, Nick mused, that set him at ease. That she flirted with him but didn’t directly broach the topic, the way she paused and took a sip of water before saying anything too bold, almost as if she were gathering herself. She’d said a few times that this was new to her, but he hadn’t quite realized how out of her comfort zone she was. She was handling it admirably, though.

“I can make breakfast, sure. We have the room for the night, I just didn’t want to make any additional demands.” He smiled slightly. “And in answer to your teasing, I have no intention of being quick with you. I’ll take my time.”

Nick gave her a hug as she approached him, enjoying the feel of her breasts on his body, and laughed a little when she kissed his chin and stated that if he was a “good boy” he could bathe with her.

“That sounds nice. Maybe, if you’re a good girl, I’ll reward you later.” The chat had turned implicitly sexual, but he was alright with that. He wasn’t used to being submissive in any capacity, though the attention she gave him felt good and the possessiveness of the words “good boy” made him feel like he wanted to make her happy. He threw the “good girl” out there to test the waters, to see where she was in this.

When he said she could call him Nicky he got a very cute smile out of. “I’d like that a lot Nicky.” it didn’t take her long to start using it. She was still shy even though she was confident behind a computer screen this was like a first date almost. Getting to know him and she was in hotel room just really cute she almost didn’t know what to do with herself. If he wasn’t paying her it would be like maybe a third date or seventh because she never went to men’s Hotel rooms on the first date. There was no way she’s going to tell him that though. He was paying her so this was what he was getting and she had to try and keep a line somewhere but at least she was still friendly but it was so easy to tell this was very new territory for her.

Sara only did topless photos she had never did anything fully nude so this was definitely beyond the pale. At least he didn’t seem crazy and that was a good thing. “Do you mind if I tell my friend where I am? It’s not like I don’t trust you or anything it’s just a protocol I’ve always done on dates…. I know you’re not going to kill me I think but it’s just a girls safety thing.” her big brown eyes widened as she asked. Hoping he wouldn’t get mad at her for even asking such a thing. She was sure he dated before and he met girls that did that just to make sure they were safe and could be found. “Don’t worry I won’t tell them who you are I’ll just save the room number and how long I’ll be here. I’ll probably make an only fans post would you approve that?” keeping her voice is soft and submissive as she idly played with the long lock of hair in her pigtails.

Nick could tell she was not scared of him she kept blushing every time you said something. That was something you could not fake and maybe that was what he was looking for in a sugar baby. He picked someone new enough that all her reactions were genuine. “If you’re going to make breakfast I feel like pancakes and fruit but I’ll take anything you offer I’m not picky.” The cute little idol said try not to push his limits. Asking for what she wanted but also being very flexible. It was then it took her a moment to realize he was flirting back with her and a lightbulb went off in her head as her blush turn even redder. “I think you like good girls. I could be bad if you want me to but I think I maybe you them bad I’m not sure what you like yet…”her hand still on the chin let her thumb caress the very bottom softly. “Do you want to eat a little first? I’m not a fancy good girl but I do like sweet wines. You don’t even need to go out with me I don’t know what a good wine taste like I just take anything fruity.” Averting her eyes when she said that. “I’m here for you my good boy so tell me do you wanna eat first or have a drink or take a bath I can even let you help me takeoff my clothes if you want….” now she was guessing trying to figure out what he wanted from her in this free use plan. Sara knew what to do on a date but this was out of her comfort zone and she didn’t know how to handle it or even where to start and hopefully Nick could help her there. Throwing herself out there fully he could tell she was nervous by the way her voice trembled slightly with any words that can be taken as sexy or flirty. Little things she did like bite her bottom lip every time she felt nervous if he paid enough attention to her he could notice small things. The good thing is she didn’t try a way she was trying to push yourself more to make him happy. And to be honest since he was being so nice she wanted to make him happy. After all he paid her back the fact that he was being kind to her made a big difference in him just shoving himself on top of her. For being such a gentleman he did deserve a reward but she didn’t know which reward to give him first.

Last edited:
Nick laughed, waving a hand as though brushing away any worries. "Of course, let your friend know you're safe! You can take a picture of me, too, if you like, so that she knows who you're with."

He pulled a chair out for her at the small table before seating himself and gesturing for her to do the same. For the time being, he didn't answer the question about her picture - he had an idea about that.

"Pancakes, fruit, and sweet wine. I like that you ask for things that you want." He smiled, "Why don't I help you into the bath, then I'll get you some wine. There's no rush, after all - we've got all night. As for what I like, well, I like good girls who do what they're told."

It was flirty, teasing, and not directly threatening. She could tell, he was sure, that he wouldn't demand anything too extreme of her. Certainly not on their first night together. He'd show a little of his dominant side and get a feel for how she reacted.

"The bath's got bubbles. As for your OnlyFans picture, perhaps you'd like if I took it for you? You can pose, or be in the bath, or we could create a photo set."

“Really? You’d ge okay with it?” Sara genuinely sounded surprised. He was really sweet and he could see her face relax when he made that gracious offer. Following his actions and taking a seat across from him though she did get her phone out to text her friend the location but not his photo just yet. Putting her phone on the table she made it a point to focus only on Nick.

“I try not to ask for too much. I’m happy for the gesture to be honest.” she said shyly as she gave him a nod of approval for the bath. They did have all night and it felt better that way. A few hours might make her feel dirty bit having the night up explore felt more right for their first evening together.

Hearing his idea it made her grin ear to ear. “I guess you can help me pose for my first real nude photos for my top fans in the bubble bath. I think I like the fact that you’ll get to see the first shots. I’d love your advice.” Sara was being honest and hoped that he knew she was trusting him. “I can be a very good girl…” she began leaning forward as her bust rested in the table before continuing. “…when I’m treated right. I’ll be your best girl.”

Nick was caught off guard, that she'd be surprised about him being comfortable with her notifying her friend of where she was and who she was with. It wasn't as if he intended to commit any crimes. He shrugged it off, figuring she'd received some negative reactions in the past. Men could, after all, have strange tempers.

"Don't worry, Princess," his voice was warm, even as he tried out the nickname, "I'll treat you right. One moment, I'll call for the wine."

He was happy that she'd gone for the idea of him taking pictures and he stood, walking to the phone and dialing for room service. He requested a rosé and two glasses to be brought up, then turned back to her. "Maybe fully clothed, for the first pictures, then you can start to strip for me? The last picture can be you in the bath with a full glass."

Nick was really becoming a pro at making his only fans date blush. Calling her princess made her look away as she tried to hide her adorable giggle. It took her a good few minutes to compose herself as he called for wine.

Listening to his idea it sounded perfect. “That’s a great idea. I feel okay doing a fully nude photo shoot with you because…” Sara cut herself off because she was too shy to even say what was going to happen later. It was hard not to be nervous. No men ever complained with her in bed but she hoped he’d like it. “You have my full permission to touch me between photos. Just don’t work me up too much until the the end. I get easily turned on…” looking away she was cursing herself internally for being too honest wondering if he’d count that against her.

Nick raised his eyebrows, surprised. She was being much more forthcoming than he'd expected, not that he minded. She was an interesting mix of shy and bold. He liked it a lot.

"That's good to know... Princess." He flashed his teeth in a smile, enjoying how she'd blushed the first time. She'd just have to wonder if he'd meant it was good to know that he could touch her, or good to know that she was easily turned on.

It didn't take long for the drinks to arrive. He thanked the man who delivered them, tipped generously, and then walked back. He set the glasses down, pouring each to about the halfway mark. "Please, drink. I can always refill it before the shoot. Do you want me to use my phone and then send you the pictures, so that you don't have to hand me yours? I don't have a camera, I'm afraid..."

He took a sip before she could, as some hosts did, and nodded approvingly. It was sweet, as he'd hoped it would be, though not sickly. Nick wasn't much of a wine drinker, but he didn't dislike it. "When you're ready, I'll follow you to the bathroom."

She really didn’t need to add the make up blush with how much Nick was making her blush. Hearing the knock on his room door she knew it was wine and was happy it arrived as fast as it did. Nick beat her to the punch taking a sip first but she easily followed. Not gulping but taking a small sip as she made soft Mmm sounds showing her approval of the sweat nectar. It would at least loosen her up. Hopefully not too much and she wouldn’t embarrass herself.

He mentioned using his phone and that would work for her. “Your phone will be perfect and you can keep all the photos you take for personal use too. I’ll even give you special ones that only fans will never see. Would you like that?” asking before her second sip. After her third sip Sara stood up and motioned for Nick to follow her to the hot tub bath combo they had. “My clothes get in the way, but I think my handsome prince will be able to help me.” flirting as she let him yo the bath area.

"I'd love that."

Nick's voice was almost a purr. He grabbed his phone and walked after her, opening up the camera, bringing his drink in his other hand. He paused as she reached the door.

"Do you want to take a picture of you leaning on the door frame? A little teaser, while you're still fully clothed? Just look at the camera and sip your drink, no need for anything fancy."

In truth, he wanted to see her naked as soon as possible. Their gentle flirting had already sent his imagination wild. He was eager, he didn't mind admitting it, but the slow tension added a little spice. Besides, her drinking a little wouldn't hurt. He knew they were both nervous, but they were both willing, and it wouldn't be taking advantage if she was a little tipsy.

"After that, well... I'll help you get your clothes out of the way."

That was a first hearing his voice purr like that.

Hearing him make a suggestion she said nothing but the way she turned and posed holding her glass of wine showed that she was indeed a natural.

The way she turned leaning in the fancy entryway. She even put a leg in behind her in a practiced pose as she sipped her wine. Sara did try to sip it but she ended up drinking more of it than expected. It was not nearly enough to get her drunk but maybe after a few more glasses she’d be tipsy.

Tipsy was good since she was so damn nervous. What if he didn’t like her in bed visses her mind before she held her glass out to Nick. “Oops. “ sloped from her soft kissable lips showing him that she ran out. “I must admit I’m nervous. I know you’ve seen me topless but I hope you like the full package.”

Nick was quick to snap several pictures - he knew some women liked to have a lot to sift through so that they could choose a favorite. When she held his glass out to him, he smiled, putting his phone in his pocket and taking it from her hand.

Emboldened, he leaned in, kissing her on the mouth. Nothing too egregious, but enough to taste her lips - she tasted like the wine. It was nice.

“I wouldn’t worry about that at all, Princess.” He walked back to the kitchen, refilled her glass, and walked back. “You’re gorgeous. Any of your fans would give anything to be me right now… But, for tonight, you’re all mine.”

Nick grinned easily. His nerves were melting away as he saw they were both a little scared - somehow, not being the only one who was inexperienced helped comfort him. Maybe, if he looked confident, she would follow his lead.

“Drink that and I’ll take some pictures while you undress. Then let’s get you in that bath… I’m sure your fans are have been waiting for a full nude shoot for a while.”

It was nice to have Nick snap more than one photo. He must’ve knew how she had so many shots on her only fans she liked having choices and different angles. After all that’s what sold.

When he took the initiative and leaned in to give her a soft kiss she intern leaned closer and pressed her lips against his sweetly letting her tongue gently flick his lower lip but nothing too crazy. Just teasing. Nicks words made Sara I feel a bit more confident and giggle when he said others would kill to be him right now and that was very true. She had never done this with any other fan. Once he filled her wine upon return she took another sip and it was kind of cute how her cheeks were starting to match the rosé though a little darker.

“Should I drink another cup or two. I can’t help that you make me nervous….” she blurted out without thinking. “a full nude it’s so new for me they’ve only seen topless do you think people have been waiting for it? I guess it’s about time to show off of it I mean if you like what you say I’ll put it up on my highest tier. You got to keep other copy to take that that’s your present among other things….” she let that fat linger and she took another sip of that sweet rosé.

Her kiss was flirty and fun. It matched her blushing and teasing, that air of sexy, shy innocence that drew him to her.

“I’m sure people have been hoping for it - I certainly have been.”

He finished his glass and set it down. The flavor was pleasant, but he wasn’t about to get drunk off of it. Nick wasn’t a massive man, but he was certainly bigger than Sara and it’d take a bit more to get him buzzing.

The phone came back out, and he reopened his camera.

“For now, strip down to your underwear and then we’ll do some more posing. Be sure to bend over when you take off your pants so I can get a nice shot of your lovely legs and that amazing ass, yeah?”

The wine itself was more sweet than strong and Sara would not get drunk off of something like this maybe after a bottle but she’s only had two glasses not even.

This time she found her second glass rather quickly so she could sit down and slowly start unbuttoning her top and letting him take photos as she was taking off things very slowly.

The skirt easily came down leaving her and would look like a red thong. That red thong match the red top hidden underneath her cute apparel. Having pigtails made her look more cute than sexy. Her black thigh highs were held up by garters and were hidden underneath her skirt. Making sure to bed slowly move up even slower so he can get every angle in every shot even taking a moment to place her index finger in her mouth and lick it as she sucked on it just to show what she could do with her mouth.

“Tell you’re a princess what you like to see. Do you like what you say if you’re a good boy you can see it all.” Now she was getting a bit bold and hopefully he like the slight change in in confidence but it wasn’t over bearing.

She was a lot more comfortable now that she was doing something she was used to, and it showed as she got more confident. Nick shifted as he started to get hard, but he was up to the challenge. His camera caught several different angles, showing off her amazing body. Her little display with her finger didn’t go unnoticed, either.

“Why don’t you get on your knees for me, Princess? Open your mouth like a good girl.”

While she was still clothed, these pictures would still get some attention and she could sell the obviously sexual ones for a little more. Besides, there was nothing wrong with a little build up.

“After that, take everything off and let’s get you in the bathtub. We can do a little video of you telling me everything you want me to do to you… Make sure you don’t call me by name, so you can sell the video, too.”

He grinned. It would be hot, for sure, but he wanted to make sure she got value out of it as well. “I can take my clothes off, too, if you think it’ll give you some ideas about what to say.”

He could see how easily she followed orders and load herself down to her knees. What she wore was very sexy. Accentuated her curves and her lovely bust line and flat tummy.

“ how about we make two and I call your name the second one when I’m nude.” Sara Offered as she reached behind her and I did the hooks of her bra placing one hand in front of her bust holding it as a sleeveOffered as she reached behind her and I did the hooks of her bra placing one hand in front of her bust holding it as a straps fell from her milky shoulders giving him a shot of her trying to hide her perfect round breasts.

“I must admit I’m very curious as to what you look like nude should we wait to get in the bathtub or do you want to take off some thing now so we both can be half naked at the same time?” asking and she still kept her thumb on and covered up her chest giving him an ample opportunity to remove something of his that he was wearing but still she wasn’t fully nude herself and letting his imagination run wild for now at least.

If she was going to be that direct, Nick didn’t see a reason to be shy. Besides, she’d said he could touch her between photos, she took orders well, and she was already on her knees.

“I think two videos is a great idea.”

He snapped a few pictures of her. She looked absolutely stunning, from the way her hair fell over her shoulders to the lines of her curves. Just staring at her was enough to drive a surge of desire through the man - certainly enough to make him bold.

He set down his phone and pulled his shirt over his head. He was well muscled and lean, with a little abdominal definition. Standing over her, he must have looked huge; she certainly looked very small. Instead of stopping at his shirt, though, he began to unbutton and unzip his pants.

“I think, though, before you tell me what you want me to do, maybe you can show me. It doesn’t need to be on camera, or for very long, but I’d like you to wrap your pretty mouth around my cock.”

It was said, out in the open. Both of them knew this would happen, but it was one thing to know it and another to say it aloud. He spoke confidently, assertively, but nerves ran through him. What if she was offended? What if she said no?

It wasn’t hard to see in that one moment with that one phrase her confidence dropped pass negative. She knew what was going to happen to outright say it like that she freaked out and went silent but didn’t say no.

The long silence was even more deafening after he said it. So there’s no way she could back out of this even if she got super nervous and I just threw her off her game when he said it so easily. He must be a pro at this if he knew exactly how to say it right? “May I have another Glass of wine please?”was the first thing she said to him as she looked up at him trying to figure out what to do exactly what to say. Sara had a very expressive face and it was easy to read that he had thrown her off.

She was the one who did ask him naked but she wasn’t expecting him to do it right away or so quickly and she thinks that made her super nervous. She hurt her gas she didn’t mean to but looked away. Sara wasn’t a virgin in any capacity but they said move faster than even a first date.

Perhaps tipsy was best to get over her fears and what worried her. It was then she didn’t realize she was having inner monologue Outloud without thinking she was so nervous. “You got this Sara…. you got this you can do it. It’s not like you haven’t before it’s just that he’s paying you this time. It’s just your body…” she reached over. With her freehand she picked up her glass and held it up for him hoping she get a nice full one this time. “I I think I need a few more drinks if that’s alright. It’ll help me a lot please Nicky.” her voice was very soft and pleaded with him lately hoping he wouldn’t get angry at how nervous she got and even her hand was starting to shake a little bit. The side of her was completely different than the coffin inside she had put on. Even though she was an only fans girl she still was a bit shy and had never crossed the line between patron and online photography girl this is completely new to her if he could tell with how shaken up she got in 0.00005 seconds.

Heat flooded Nick’s face. Embarrassment, not anger, hit him like a brick. He tried to recover smoothly, zipping his pants back up. He left his shirt off, though he didn’t seem particularly uncomfortable without it.

“Of course. Wait here a moment.”

Rather than taking the glass, he simply retrieved the entire bottle, bringing it back with him. He topped off her glass - not quite to the brim, but close, and then set the bottle down. His cheeks were easily as red as hers had ever been.

“I’m sorry about that, Sara. I suppose I misread the situation.”

He gave a shaky smile, then composed himself with a quiet, but deep, breath. She seemed just as nervous as he was, and there wasn’t anything inherently embarrassing about what he had asked. She’d flinched as they’d neared that wall, but it wasn’t as though she didn’t know what the night was leading towards.

“Would you like to continue the pictures?”

The moment he returned the bottle and filled her glass to the brim Sara didn’t wait as she took that glass bring it to her lips and downing it fully. “May I have one more please?” Sara held out her glass again hoping to get another glass full of rosé. It wasn’t that she didn’t know what was going to happen tonight she knew what she signed up for she just wasn’t prepared for it to be thrown out as it was. She shocked her and she didn’t mean to flinch but she did.

“I’ll be fine I just need one more class. That’s all.” even nervous her voice was sickeningly sweet. “I’ve just never done this before. I’ve taken photos I’ve just never gone to a hotel with anyone from only fans. I hope you’re not mad I’ll make it up to understand if you want your money back. I’m just nervous I need a little bit of time to say used to it. It’s up to you though. I must look like a mess…” Sara couldn’t help but feel extremely embarrassed about what just happened. A part of her miss that Nick was just as embarrassed as she was. Is Bucks and beauty did exude confidence but through photos. Nick could easily tell she was still learning and she was willing if he took it just a little bit slower. She wasn’t a prolific only fans girl she had her share of followers but nothing as big as other girls. Did he know he picked someone still budding and growing on the platform. A part of her felt so ashamed that she was freaking out.

When Nick brought up the photos again she nodded and was going to try again she still held her red bra against her full chest and hadn’t let it go. She had read stories and more than enough manga about sugar babies and what they did, but the real thing was definitely not the same as reading it!

Back
Top Bottom