Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

“Look,” Nick’s voice was low, kind, as he refilled her glass, “I’m not going to ask for my money back, and of course I’m not mad. If you don’t want to do this, if you’re having second thoughts then you can always walk. I understand that it's new for you, and I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do."

He set the bottle aside and picked up his phone. She was still gorgeous, and she was still half-naked, after all. He snapped a couple pictures of her - she looked cute when she was embarrassed.

"There's no reason to be nervous. Relax and let me take some pictures. Why don't you drop the bra?"

Her hesitation was adorable, but perhaps if she was fully topless she'd relax a little more. The more 'real' the situation was, the more she'd accept it. Hopefully.

Sara eagerly took another glass of wine but this time she sipped on it a bit more. His voice was sweet and soft and even though he was snapping photos of her it didn’t even register in her brain. When he mentioned her dropping the bra she let it go and boy did she have some lovely breast! Perky and seemingly perfectly round as they stood up at attention. Milk colored skin as the glow of the rosé bounced off with a low lights in the room.

“You really must be used to this I’m sorry it’s just so new for me….” she looks so innocent kneeling on the floor like that now topless holding a glass of wine lashing just as red as that rosé in her hand.

She was a tableau, on her knees and with a glass of wine and her amazing breasts. She couldn't look more perfect, and she sounded as innocent as she looked. The camera clicked a few more times.

“Don’t be sorry. You’re doing great.” The confession that this wa new to him, too, could wait. Nick felt he should take control, be confident. “You look incredible. Open your mouth for me, please. Just for the picture.”

Embarrassment again flamed across his cheeks as he clarified what he’d meant, but he kept his voice level.

“After that, I want you to sip the wine. Then we’ll get you in the tub for your interview.”

Nick did a damn good job of taking charge and telling her what to do and at least she knew what to do and how to take orders. Cup in hand, topless, with her G string on even in such a pose she looked angelic.

When he said open her mouth she looked up at him with her caramel brown eyes wide like a doe in headlights as she opened her mouth. Letting him snap all the photos he wanted and he got quite a few good ones. She looks like an Innocent puppy waiting for her treat. Her wine glass still in hand still over half full waiting to see what he wanted her to do perhaps take a drink but for now she’s not there with her mouth open looking like she was waiting for something and all had to do was tell her what to do.

“Good girl.”

The words came naturally, and he smiled at her. The embarrassment of the previous moments began to wane, and Nick settled comfortably back into his role as a leader. The way she obeyed him was intoxicating; it was too easy to imagine giving her orders in bed. Once he had gotten enough pictures - and he changed angles a few times, making sure to get the best pictures he could of his personal angel - he nodded slightly.

"Very good, Princess. Why don't you take off the panties and get in the bath. We'll start up a video and you can tell your fans all about your fantasies. I'll refill your glass, that way you can sip it during the video."

He poured some more of the wine into her glass, noting that the bottle was getting low, and that she'd been drinking almost all of it. It had maybe half a glass left. After he had done so, he ran the bath, putting some of the bubble mix in and letting it create a foamy layer. She could choose to hide herself beneath it, or stick her legs out over the edge, or even sit back and let just her chest be visible. He'd give her some direction, but he was interested to see what she chose to do.

Calling her good girl only kept that blush on her face going. Once I told her to lose the g string Sara stood up polished off her glass of wine sitting it down and lowering that G string making her fully nude and Heath see she was a bare down below. She took very good care of her body and she look like a very smooth doll.

Nick filled her class again but this time she did it down it she made her way into the large bathroom and where the huge bath waited. Sit in the glass outside she turned on the water and make sure it was nice and warm adding bubbles and getting it started then she sat on the side of the big Jacuzzi. Nick was helping her and make sure to get more bubbles. He could start filming whenever he was ready.

“Hi my lovely azure fans welcome to my new feature I’m doing a special gift for all of you and if you pay the right Price you can see me fully nude and fully uncensored join me for my bath.” it was very amazing how she can turn on and off of persona as she sat there crossing her legs showing off how beautiful and slim her body was and that could show off her lovely bountiful chest. Climbing in she kept her lower half under the bubbles and the upper half was slightly obscured by the bubbles as she reached up and took out both her pigtails letting her long raven hair cascade past her shoulders. Nick could see why he chose her. When she wanted to be she could be very charismatic and sweet and also with a mix of shyness and innocence that made this new addition to her only fans going to be a very breakthrough video for her and Nick was the one who is going to skyrocket her into a new fame.

Nick had set the phone against a bottle of soap while she had prepared, giving a good angle while avoiding any degree of tremor or movement in the video itself. It was important, he knew, that somebody like Azure - who had done only topless shoots - look as though she were alone. She looked innocent, shy, and perfect, like a little Asian fuck doll, and to show that a man was present with her would shatter the illusion.

There was a lot to admire. She was shaved, and he briefly wondered how she'd taste; how she would feel under his mouth. She was an expert at manipulating angles and lighting, showing herself to full advantage. Her stage presence was second to none, with an infectious energy and bubbliness that was counterbalanced by her shyness. He sat back now and watched her, giving her an encouraging nod. The man was invested in her requests. He'd already shot and missed once, and he had no desire to do so again. Knowing what she wanted him to do to her would be a great starting point and, from there, he could take control of the situation.

The way Nick had the camera was perfect it kept him out of any of the angles make it look like she was alone. If it ever came out that she was with someone in her shoes other than a photographer it might drop her sales since it breaks the illusion of her being in attainable woman to possibly date. Heat see her lower herself under the bathwater and come up completely soaking wet looking like a mermaid straight out of the sea.

Watching for any of his cues she would do any movements as she stood up and started doing a turnaround showing off her fully wet glistening body with bubbles all over it giving Nick a beautiful shell of what she look like soaking wet. Lifting her hand and running it through her hair before using her free hand to take Wine and take a sip. She even took the finger in that glass and started licking it like it was a small cock and all of this she was making eye contact fully with Nick and the camera. The wine she drank was listening her up and she was feeling more of herself in front of the camera. She was waiting for any specific hand gestures for Nick to give her as she leaned against the cool wall of the bath give me a full frontal nude of her for the camera and for Nick to savor her and hopefully get hard. “My lovely fans now that you’ve seen me do you like what you see maybe if you pay the right price I can give you special shots. Azure is finally taking the plunge into full nudes and it’s up to you to see if I should keep them going.” with that she made a motion to get Nick to stop the camera so she can talk to him without having him record his voice on the video.

Obligingly, Nick stopped the camera.

"Wonderful job, Princess. For the next shot, lean back so that your tits are out of the water - both arms wide, resting on the edge of the bath. People've seen you now, so no need for anything fancy. You can use this video for direct sales - start it with 'If you were here, you could...' and then start listing out your fantasies. While you do, get one arm under the water and play with yourself a little. Really sell it."

The man looked her over meaningfully. She looked great, especially glistening wet. He was getting hard, almost achingly so. He couldn't wait to sink into her - but it wasn't time yet. He shrugged his shoulders back unconsciously, causing the muscles of his chest and back to flex.

"Is there anything I can do to make it easier?"

The way she looked at Nick was the way she looked at someone who is well-versed and what he was doing like a pro. Taking in all of his advice she would make sure to use whatever he gave her. “D…do you like what you see?” The way she asked that sounded so inviting and yet so very innocent it was hard to tell which one she was trying to go for but it was actually a mix of sweet and sultry which she did naturally. Lowering her self back in the water she did what he asked and motion for him to start filming again. This time she opened both of her arms letting her top still be slightly obscured by the bubbles before she spoke. “if you were here what would you do to me?”with those words she look straight at the camera but also street at Nick‘s I’ll most as if she was ask him. Sara wasn’t the straightforward sort but with Nick there he was helping her get there. Motion him to turn the camera off and she left toMotioning him to turn the camera off and she left one finger emotion for him to come hither. “You’re here with me now what do you want to do to me?” for once she was being Ford and giving him an end to make his move she knew she got nervous the first time but this time she had some wine in her system and liquid courage to get over her nervousness that she had. Inviting him to join her in the bath if he dared.

Nick blinked in surprise. She'd gone from shy to daring in the blink of an eye. He turned off the camera as soon as she'd indicated to, then pulled off his pants and underwear.

He did it without any sort of particular preamble or hesitance - he'd already seen her fully naked, after all. The man's body was corded with muscle and his cock wasn't small, especially since he was hard for her. Nick slid into the bath, wincing slightly at the heat, but bearing it.

"What do I want to do to you, Princess?" He smiled, moving next to her, and put one hand on her thigh. The other went to her chin, cupping it slightly, the index finger under the point and the thumb directly on the top. His hand slid from the top of her leg to her sex, rubbing her lightly under the water. He knew better than to be rough with her, particularly in a bath, but he was only looking to tease her. For now. His fingers brushed over the top of her folds, caressing them gently.

"I'd like to revisit my idea from earlier. I saw you playing with your finger, and you gave me all sorts of ideas..." He tilted her head up for a light kiss. "Of course, you also listen to directions very well. If I tell you what to do, will you obey me?"

Nick was quick to get off his clothing and come when she motioned him to get closer. The fact he was so gentle with her made her feel safer with him her eyes look deep into his and the moment his finger danced across her wet sex she could see her look surprised. The way her mouth fell agape and how she gasped. It made her look all the sweeter.

Sara was all ears as she listened to what he wanted to say and she gave him and not even quiet as she was he knew she’d listen. Sara was a good listener. A good girl as he called her in soon he learned how good she was. “Tell me how to be a good girl for you and I’ll do my best. I am yours for tonight. Anyways for however you like.” she sounded like a fantasy come alive with how she spoke and how she teased him without even knowing she was doing it.

"Good girl."

This time, the words were a murmur, and he felt himself stir a little more as she gasped at his touch. He believed that she'd listen to him, that she'd follow his commands. The trick would be not pushing her too hard, too fast, but to take her to her limits and start expanding them. He had no desire to simply run roughshod over the poor girl. He inhaled deeply, marshaling his thoughts and gathering his courage.

"This time, then, I want you to show me how well you can suck cock. I'm going to film you - not for OnlyFans, but for myself. Make sure you do a good job, because you're going to watch it later."

He removed his hand from her chin and moved it to her wrist, guiding it to his member. Her hand felt so small and so warm around it, and he wondered idly if she could fit it all in her mouth. Once he had placed her hand there, he reached out of the tub - it was a bit of a stretch, but he managed to get his phone and turn on the camera. It was a big ask, he knew, but he expected that she was willing. And once she'd breached that first barrier, the rest would be a lot more comfortable for both of them.

Taking it slow and study was a perfect pace for Sara. With him doing it that way she didn’t have to be scared or worried he’s pushing too far in over her limits.

He almost sent get into a panic when he said he was going to film her but he said for only him and she calmed down. He moved his hand between her heated thighs and moving his other to take her hand and placing her dainty extremity on his hard cock making her face turn blood red.

She froze but listened and let him get his camera. Waiting for him to tell her to start she held his cock tenderly in her small hand which only made his look bigger and abençoe more girthy compared to het small doll like hand.

He pressed the record button before she stopped blushing, getting a good shot of her reddened cheeks. It was adorable. She seemed so innocent somehow - for an OnlyFans model, he'd expected her to be much more experienced. Nick liked it, though. He liked it a lot, as he was sure she could tell.

"Alright, Princess," the words were soft, warm, but firm. "I know you're nervous, but it's time to get started."

It was a leap. She would have to put her head underwater to do it, but he liked the challenge that he'd put in front of her. It wasn't as though he was going to use her mouth to completion, either - not yet, anyways. He had too many plans for his model to let himself lose control that quickly.

Sara for the moment had trouble figuring Nick out. Hoping her shyness was not a turn off. His boosting and idea was going up give het fans a surprise none of them expected; her full nudes. God knows they’ve been begging her for them.

Every time he called her princess it made her feel giddy inside every time he said it and it gave her the push she needed to continue. Without a word of protest Sara would sink under the bubbles and it didn’t take him long before he felt her pillowy lips take his member in het mouth most likely throwing him off since he couldn’t see her but could feel the pressure of her suckling his hard as a rock cock.

He groaned softly, enjoying the feeling of her mouth sliding over his cock. His impulse was to put a hand on the back of her head, but he resisted - she would have to come back up for air at some point, and he didn't want her to have to struggle to resurface.

It felt odd, not being able to see her. Nick was a highly visual creature, and with her under the bubbles he felt almost blind. He slid a hand under her chin, guiding her back to fresh air, making sure the camera could see her resurfacing.

"Very good, Princess. Why don't we continue this on the bed? Get out of the bathtub, dry off, and wait for me there - on your knees, like a good girl." He was growing in confidence as she obeyed him, enjoying the feeling of being in control. "Don't worry, I'm not going to cum in your mouth... Yet. You still deserve a reward."

Sara couldn’t stay under for too long. Unlike mermaids she needed air. After a few more sucks and bobs she had to resurface looking like a beautiful siren emerging from a sea of bubbles. Taking a deep breath of air and pushing dark wet hair back.

Nick gave her a moment to catch her breath before she could concentrate on his commands. Once she was breathing normally she would wipe her eyes regaining her vision as she heard Nick mention the bed. Grabbing a towel and drying off even taking a little time on her hair but it was still damp by the time she made it to the big bed in the room.

He said wait in her knees so she chose to get on the bed to make sure her knees were well supported as she sat in a seiza like pose as if waiting for a tea ceremony to begin while awaiting her sugar daddy’s next command.

She really was stunning, Nick mused. He’d made a good choice approaching her. She was adorable, obedient, and fun to be around. Plus, once she’d decided to cut loose, she was surprisingly good at sucking cock for somebody who was so shy.

He followed her out to the bed after toweling off, making sure to bring his phone. She looked like a perfect little doll, on her knees, waiting to be told what to do. Nick held up the phone to make it clear she was being recorded.

“Tell the camera what you want me to do to you, Princess. Say it loud, so we can hear it when we watch this again later.”

With her kneeling on the bed and him giving her the instructions it made for a perfect storm. She looked so innocent but after what she did in the bathtub proved otherwise. Her big brown eyes followed Nick watching him film her.

“ I want you to enjoy me and touch me. Be gentle…. did you like it when I put you in my mouth? Do you want to taste me?” it sounded so natural as it rolled off her tongue in the way she bought her eyelashes made this look even dirtier with how she was describing the acts she was thinking. Nick had hit the jackpot with this only fans idol and he can only imagine if her mouth felt that good other holes on her would feel even better. “If you are a good boy I’ll let you slide in just the Tip without a condom would you like that?” Nick was about to find out how naughty she could be. “Just be a good boy and make sure you pull out promise?”

She'd gotten dirty quickly, and he found himself intrigued. She'd started out very shy, was she like this whenever she was tipsy? Or was she genuinely getting into it?

"I loved it when you put me in your mouth, Princess." His voice was husky, almost a growl, and he had trouble keeping it steady. All he wanted to do was to pin her to the bed and fuck her over and over while she screamed his name until she was filled and covered with his cum. It was difficult not to do exactly that, especially when she teased him. "Do I want to taste you? I certainly plan to. Do you want to know what I want to do to you?"

The wine did wonders. Sara had loosened up quite a bit and with the wind in her system she spoke more freely. Hearing how his voice reacted to her and how it trembled losing a bit of his control she blushed even more. This time she moved from her knees and laid back on the bed as she placed both feet firmly planted and spread her legs lowering one hand to spread her pink lips. “ good boy can taste their good girl. I taste very sweet don’t you want to try me? I won’t disappoint you. Have a small taste and see.“ Sara began to put on quite a show as she spread herself for his camera making sure he got a lovely view of her tight little slit.

Nick set his phone on the nightstand, turning it to landscape and ensuring it could get all of the action. She was doing a wonderful job encouraging him - so he didn't reply verbally. He got into bed with her, lowering his face to her sex, and pressing his lips to hers. Nothing too aggressive, yet, simply dragging his tongue up her slit and tasting her. His left arm wrapped around her right leg, but his forefinger found her opening and began to tease her. He flattened his tongue, dragging it up her slit again and then flickering it lightly over her clit. The man could already tell that she would be tight, and he couldn't wait to feel her cum for him.

When he spoke, he kept his mouth near her sex, allowing the vibration and heat to travel up her body. "I am paying to feel you raw tonight, Princess. I'm going to fuck you, but don't worry. I'll pull out."

Sara gasped when she felt his tongue slide up and down her bare lips. One hand rested across her chest covering her breast as if she tried to calm her fast beating heart. Naked feel how her hips swayed and wiggled as he licked her damn womanhood.

It took her a moment to catch what Nick had said about Fucking her raw. He likely said it as he was teasing her already turned on tight pussy. Though her reaction probably would throw him for a loop. “I’m not on the pill make sure you pull out and you’re paying for a plan B.” His only fans goddess didn’t even argue she just said what he should do and didn’t even protest about him Fucking her wrong especially since he said he pay extra for it she just threw in the extra bits to feel safe just in case something went wrong Plan B was going to be on the table.

He could feel her getting wetter, and she must have been pretty turned on already to accept what he'd said without any protest. She'd gone from needing to drink some more just to give him a blowjob to letting him fuck her without a condom. There was something about taking an angel and corrupting her that made Nick hard. He hummed approvingly against her clit, pressing her lips to the little mound of flesh and nerves so that she could feel the low vibrations.

He didn't even respond to her stipulation, he simply pushed a finger into her tight, tight pussy. He knew, too, that if she was this tight around his finger, she'd feel amazing around his cock. He went back to lapping at her gently, making circles and drawing shapes with his tongue. Saliva mixed with her wetness and he could feel it running down his chin. He began pumping his finger into her, letting her feel it while he ran his mouth along her slit.

Back
Top Bottom