Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

"Hmm..."

It was a difficult decision. Now, or later... But Nick relented. He knew they'd need sleep and that he wouldn't be able to cum as easily after what was already a long night - and, as willing as she was, it could still be a great idea to have a reward stashed for later. He began to wash between her legs, where the thigh joins the hip. As she wiggled pleasantly against him, he grinned and pulled her close again.

"I'll have to save the reward, I think. It'd be good for use tomorrow. I suppose that means I have to behave... Though you do make it difficult."

He gave her ass a playful pat and kissed her on the ear.

Sara almost whined when he didn’t do what she expected but there was no need to complain since she knew she’d get her reward later. Besides he was right and if she didn’t rest there would hardly be energy for her meet and greet which was her livelihood. “Here I thought you had no self control but I think you honestly surprised me…” spreading her legs to give him access but not pressuring him to do more since she figured he’d give her more fun later. “You know now that you said that I will expect a much bigger reward and you can only blame yourself because you have been spoiling me…”

Nick slid a hand between her legs and began rubbing her slowly.

"Well, my princess, if you'd like a reward, all you have to do is ask. I'm just saving mine... But I'd be happy to treat you for all the good work that you've done tonight."

His other hand found her breast, then his fingers made their way to her nipples. He rolled them experimentally between his finger tips, teasing them, pulling and pinching gently. The hand found her hips and he pulled her ass against him again, letting her feel how hard he was for her.

"Of course, if you want a bigger reward later, I could always make that happen, too. Just say the word."

Every time Nick called her princess it felt like she melted at that pet name. His fingers found their rightful place between the kingdom between get soft thighs. The other hand went up teasing her already sensitive mounds above. “You really are going up make me tired for my interview panel but part of me doesn’t care and another part is telling me to behave. Should I be a good princess and tell you to stop or let you invade the kingdom of my body?” Sara asked wondering if he would stop hey or continue to tease her and make her beg. It seemed like Nick had his princess addicted to him and right now he could tell her to do anything and she might just listen and obey!

"I think you should ask me to invade," Nick grinned against her ear, rubbing her a bit faster now. He sank his head down and bit her neck - a gentle, playful thing. "I think you should show me how badly you want me to."

He wanted to, too. In fact, if she held out too long, he might just give in and take her. She was too cute and too sexy to deny for long, and he was having far too much fun with her to want to stop.

"Go ahead - beg me to enter the kingdom, princess. I promise it'll be worthwhile."

“Oh? Is that so? If I ask you to invade will you conquer my body and soul?” Sara asked it is sweet and seductive tone. The way her breath caught and how breathy she sounded he could tell she was enjoying this and letting herself just let it happen especially since Nick felt amazing! “Keep Touch me like that I’m going to beg and not want to go to my panel or do anything other than stay with you all day but as much as I want that I do want to see how long you can hold out though if you keep teasing me this way I’m gonna beg you to not stop I’m gonna beg you to continue Nick…. I can’t help myself with you around you turn me into a quivering mess that I’ve never been with anyone else how do you do this to me?” She asked curiously in a genuine tone she was wondering why she was so infatuated with him. Though she really didn’t truly sound upset she loved being wrapped around his finger and he kept touching it like that she might beg to not do anything for the rest of the convention even though she did have obligations.

Nick kept rubbing her, staying at the same pace, going back to grope her breast with his free hand. He considered her question, but it took work - most of his blood wasn't in his brain, and what thoughts he was having didn't have anything to do with actually answering. So he was honest.

"I don't know, Princess. I just know that I want you, and I'm glad that you took me up on my offer." His sugar baby was so sweet. Nick gave her a small kiss on the neck. "But we can't have you missing panels. I'll just have to reward you for your attendance, so that you have to go to them and do well. But please, feel free to beg..."

His pacing was slow here, but Nick wanted to make her beg. He was close to giving in himself, but it felt good to tease her, to want her and to not give in. It was a fun game, one that somehow they could play on the same team as well as against each other.

His little princess was not thinking straight either as he teased her soft mounds massaging her breasts as her legs were spread waiting for him to conquer but she was a little too afraid to say yes even though her body was screaming conquer me. He at least was being good though her body was so close to making her beg for him to take her but his voice of reason stated that he couldn’t have her missing panels especially since he knew even as a sugar baby she didn’t have a job. A job with many fans. “You really make me wanna scream please daddy…. you have to know how irresistible you are I don’t want to tell you no I just wanna feel you inside me again. I want you to take all of me…. You have to know that even when I have to talk to other fans on the piano I’m gonna be dreaming about you and fantasizing about what I’m going to let you do to me when we get behind closed doors again.. You have to know that even when I have to talk to other fans on the piano I’m gonna be dreaming about you and fantasizing about what I’m going to let you do to me when we get behind closed doors again… you are way too good at this. I’m gonna have to keep you interested to keep you away from other ladies I want you all for myself does that make me a bad princess?” Flattery would get her everywhere as she pushed herself back against him and started slowly rubbing her body against his almost trying to make him lose control as if it was a game to see who could hold out the longest.

"If it does, I don't mind." Nick grinned as she pushed herself back, "I want you all to myself, too."

He finally let her break his self-control, and he guided his cock into her. Her legs were spread, she was pressing back against him... Even after so many times in the same night, it felt amazing to just sink into his personal OnlyFans princess. Nick kept one hand on her breast, teasing and pulling at the nipple, but the other went to her hip and gripped it tightly. He began to rock his hips back and forth, enjoying how wet she was.

"You know, I'm going to be fantasizing about you all day tomorrow, too... I do want to hear you scream please."

She was too cute, too sexy, and too much fun. Just being around her made his mood light, and the added spice of her dirty talk was driving him wild. It was like, with her, he couldn't get enough.

“So you like being called daddy?” She asked softly. When he said he wanted her all to himself she smiled and did not mind that outcome. Sara was trying hard to not get attached but she really could not help it. The moment he sink back into her she let out a loud moan that she didn’t bother hiding this time. “The whole point is for me to get you addicted to my body and make sure I’m the only one you’re fantasizing about. You feel so good inside me…” The way she spoke it was a mix of talking and moaning as she wiggled on his massive shaft clenching it deep within her. He had no idea it was gonna be hard for her to sit down during her meet and greets later; not that she minded or cared. If she knew this type of lifestyle was going to be this good she should’ve started earlier but she had not met anyone like him and maybe there weren’t many like him at all. She enjoyed every touch and his voice as he tease her. There was no way she was gonna give him up anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom