Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

"As perfect as you are, my dear, I don't know if I can ever get enough."

Nick grinned - he saw what she was doing, he even enjoyed it. But he'd made two promises: to spank her ten times, and to fuck her tight little ass. If he yielded now, then his word as her master wasn't worth much. Besides, she might start getting the idea that she was in charge once the clothes were off. He couldn't have that.

"Be brave, now, my pet. You'll get your massage soon." He repositioned, smacking her ass two last times, the clapping sound sharp in the hotel room.

He didn't hit her as hard as he might have. The man wasn't sure how delicate she was, and he didn't really want to hurt his personal OnlyFans model. Instead, Nick cupped his hand slightly so that the sound was much more shocking than the impact. Once he had reached ten, he got behind her, on his knees, and placed the tip of his freshly lubed cock at her rear. One hand guided it, the other took her hips. His voice, when he spoke again, was low.

"Now, Sara, are you ready? I need you to ask me, politely, to begin."

“Nine….OHHHH GOD!!! TEN!!” her sweet little voice cried out as he spanked her not once but twice! Her perky ass was left red and raw from his slapping and spanking. He could see his handiwork and what it left behind. Sara was a sweet delicate flower but even with his not so heavy hand he could easily leave marks on her wanting body.

Nick could tell she was not used to being spanked like this or the pain and she was reacting to the sound a bit more than the pain itself. He gave her a chance to rest and he could see her body quiver as he positioned himself right behind her with his large member lubed and waiting before he began to press against your tight little back door.

She wasn’t sure if he could hear her gulp with nervousness. “P…please be gentle master. You are bigger than you think… please take me I’m all yours…” she begged in her own way and he could see that she was getting a bit nervous so luckily he was all lubed up for the job. Nick already knew how tight she was and he probably knew it would take a lot of wiggling and pushing for him to fit all of his meat inside of her.

“Don’t worry, my dear,” he murmured.

He pressed the head into her, feeling her accept him, letting out a sharp hiss at the sensation of her tight little body. Nick paused, letting her get used to his size, and began rocking his hips slightly. It was barely enough to begin easing himself further, but he didn’t want to rush - he didn’t want to hurt the poor girl by making her accept him too quickly. She was so small, so slight; any force at all might make this too painful for her to bear.

So after he’d slowly worked himself a little further into her - burying barely a quarter of his cock in her perfect ass - he paused again. Both of his hands were on her hips, and he gave her a small squeeze. As roughly as he had just treated her, Nick wanted Sara to feel safe.

Nick Could easily feel Sara tense up completely as she could feel him push into her tight backdoor. Slow and steady would win this race and Nick was learning that if he went slow she could take him a lot easier. See how her back with arch every so often trying to figure out how to fit him in. Her head leaning forward letting her long dark hair hide her face. Having his hands on her hips hold her gently comforted her as she try to get used to how he pushed in. She might have done this before but she never really went all the way and at least with him he was being gentle enough that she knew he was not going to injure her. Must’ve been gave up when they couldn’t push it fully in. No it was up to Nick to take it slow to make sure he fit every centimeter of himself into something way tighter than he could ever imagine.

Fuck, she was tight. Tight enough that it was almost painful; so tight that Nick let out a low, low groan as he pressed a little deeper into her. Patience was the key, he knew. He'd never fucked anybody this tight before, never experienced anything like this - it was riding a thin line between pleasure and discomfort, but he loved it. He loved her obvious inexperience with men his size, that he needed to train her to be able to accept him. That she was willing to let him do this, that she wanted him to. It was intoxicating.

The man halted his progress again, rocking his hips slightly to loosen her a little more. He was careful not to push past where he'd already gone, but instead tried to get her used to how far he already was.

"Good girl. You're doing wonderfully, and you feel so good." His voice was tight with desire, with the need to rush, but he kept his need for her in check.

Sara could be heard whimpering every step of the way as Nick would have to try and make himself fit into something not made for his size. She could feel Nick slowing down and taking his time with her which was extremely helpful since if he pushed too hard and too fast he might make her not wanna try it ever again. He was a saint and so very sweet with her.

When Nick called her a good girl and made her moan happily especially with the encouragement he gave her but he could also see how she arched her back up with a little bit of discomfort. It would take her a little time to get used to someone of his caliber inside but with his smooth voice it helped calm her nerves as he could see her body relax and her hips wiggle. She’d sway back-and-forth to try and help him push deeper inside of her but it would take a little more than that to get her to fit all of him.

Nick noticed her arching her back and he felt himself slide a little deeper into her as she did. It felt good, but he knew that she was uncomfortable. The man slid his hand along her side, stopping entirely and waiting for her to acclimate. He caressed her side, her back, and her ass, letting his fingertips glide over her satin skin as he gave her a short break from the pleasurable torture that he was putting her through.

"You're perfect, my pet." His encouragement seemed to make her happy, and she deserved it. She was doing so well for him. He hoped she wasn't too sore tomorrow. "You can do this."

She could, he was sure. But it wouldn't be easy, and it wouldn't be fast. He pressed forward again, experimentally, seeing how she reacted. Idly, he thought on how he should have gotten this on camera as well. He'd recorded their first attempt, but he would have liked to see her react to their first success. But no matter - it wasn't like he wouldn't do it again.

Nick was doing a very good job at reading her cues and even as she arched back he was gentle enough to place his hand on her side to reassure her that she could go as slow as she decided. Without saying a word he was giving her a break and letting her rest a good few moments before he could feel her try and wiggle again and push him deeper inside.

His sweet pet was obviously going to be sore the next day but it wasn’t going to stop her from trying to fit him and please him even more. Sara would have a hard time talking but he could see that she was trying to find the proper rhythm and balance to make sure she could fit him and not hurt herself in the process. Every time he would encourage her he couldn’t see it but she smiled to herself even though she couldn’t say thank you during it but he could see that she was trying her best and if he kept up with his encouragement he would eventually fill her tight little ass full of him and make sure she couldn’t really sit down for the next day at the anime convention.

When she wiggled, Nick responded enthusiastically. She was so willing to accommodate him, and tried so hard to make him happy. He pressed his hips forward again, slowly, and then resumed the rocking motion - with each pump, he slid a little further into her ass. She was relaxing a little more, allowing him deeper, but she was still so, so tight...

She wasn't verbally replying to him when he spoke, but her reactions told him that it was appreciated. Her rocking her hips for him, her trying to find her balance, even her staying there without pulling away despite what must be an incredibly difficult ordeal - all of it warmed him to her, and all of it made him want her more. He was about three quarters into her tight little ass, and he began pressing further, slowly, slowly, rocking his hips to ease himself in.

Finally, he felt his hips press against the soft skin of her ass, and he was fully inside her. He squeezed her hips slightly, groaning.

"Fuck, princess... You're amazing... You're so good to me." He began sawing his hips back and forth, short motions, without any force. "You feel so good, you're so fucking tight."

His voice was low, almost a growl, and he was swearing much more than usual - but she was tight enough that it felt, even with the lube, like she was gripping his cock. The lube made him slide in more easily, it didn't automatically relax her muscles, and the pressure felt incredible.

Sara was wiggling to help both him and herself especially since he was way too big to fit in something so small. Even with lube and help it was still a challenge to make sure he could fit. She couldn’t help but whimper but she would try to hide the fact that it’s still hurt even with her moving around like that. Nick was a sweetheart and take it extremely slow. He knew she was not ignoring him it was just hard to focus and form words while she was concentrating on not pushing back too fast because if she did that would be a lesson learned.

Slow and steady would win this race as he slowly made his way fully inside of her and his hips pressed against her very round and smooth behind. He could see how her nails dug into the comforter of the hotel bedsheets. The way her back door gripped and clogged his shaft she could understand why he was swearing as much as he was. It wasn’t a turn off she was just shocked he had a mouth of a sailor but it was very cute. Like a cat her back arched up and she would slowly try to meet his tempo. Nick had to know if she would talk more once she got used to his size but right now she was focusing on keeping him inside and not going too fast. He was treated to soft moans that would slowly start to slip out of her plush pink lips. Sara’s Eyes were closed and she let herself get lost in the rhythm of their coupling.

Her reactions, verbal and physical, were driving him wild. Nick watched Sara’s hands tighten in the bedsheet, pulling fistfuls of it around into her palms, bunching it as he rode her slowly. The velvet moans that she let out while he fucked her were music to him; it was all he could do not to increase the pace, but he stayed in control.

His hips smacked into her ass with each pump, causing it to bounce and jiggle slightly. Nick grabbed her hips as he slid in and out of her, and he groaned again before slowing down.

“Are you alright, Princess?” Her sugar daddy didn’t stop entirely, but he kept the motions slight - short thrusts, pulling his hips back only a little before pushing back into her, and not doing it very quickly. He clearly wanted to make sure that she was okay before he began to go faster.

At this rate the way she was grabbing at the bed sheets and the duvet she was wrinkling it all in the tiny palms of her hands. The way she hung her head down let her long dark hair hide her face but even with her face hidden it did not muffle the moans that she was trying to keep herself from letting out. Nick’s pace picked up causing her to squirm and moan louder than she had before especially with him slapping against her tight ass.

With his hands holding her hips it kept her from scooting away and interred made her squeeze his shaft tighter within. “MMMHMM!” Nick might be proud of himself especially since Sara could not speak but only make sounds, but those sounds were affirmative and giving him permission to go faster if he so chose but if he did go faster he might make her explode quicker than he expected with his pumping and thrusts.

Her barely suppressed moans stirred Nick; he began bucking a little faster, a little harder. Not as hard as he fucked her when she was on her back, but fast enough to make him have to hold tight to her hips.

“Fuck, Sara!” The words were strained, a gasp. “Don’t be shy, princess. Moan for me, cum for me…”

His voice was tight and, while it wasn’t quite an order, he was clearly letting her know that she didn’t need to be embarrassed about how much she enjoyed this. Nick put one hand on her shoulder, steadying her as he kept rocking his hips, faster and faster, enjoying the feeling of her tight little Japanese ass getting used to his thick cock.

Nick had a way of getting every single sound out of her and different octaves too! He was buried so deep inside of her she wasn’t sure where he began and she ended. Even though it was slightly painful it felt good. She didn’t want to admit it but she really liked playing this way. When he told her to let go and make more noise she tried not to feel so self-conscious but it worked causing Sara to moan louder. “MMMM! God you feel so good master…” it was not over the top but enough to know that she was genuine and it didn’t sound fake considering how it was hard for to even form words. He told her to cum for him and even though she was trying to hold back she really couldn’t anymore at her back arched up like a cat in heat and her nails dug into the duvet. He may not have gotten a scream but he could feel how tight her ass clenched on his member and if he looked down he could see how slick her thighs were with nectar that he was causing her to drip out. His hand on her shoulder kept her in place as she began fucking a little wildly and he kept her from going too hard or injuring herself but now he had a nice ride he just had to keep her from flailing too much as her body convulsed in pleasure.

Feeling her convulse around him, hearing her moan and call him master, and the soft impact of her ass on his hips as she began bucking was more than Nick could handle; he came, and came hard, shaking slightly and squeezing her hip and shoulder tightly as he did. He held on tightly as she finished her own spasms, riding her through it, loving every second and every feeling that came with that.

He let out a low, lazy, satisfied groan, sliding his hands to her hips and slowly, slowly pulling out of her. Another low, happy moan escaped him as he did, and Nick finally got a glimpse at the mess they'd made. He gave a short, breathless laugh.

"I think we're gonna need to change the sheets again, Princess. How do you feel?" He ran his fingertips along her low back, sliding them along her ass and then down one leg.

Sara Was unable to speak but he could see how her body reacted to him and how he pumped So deep within her she thought she’d collapse. His strong hands held onto her soft curvy hips tightly. They indeed made quite a mess and her body was glistening with sweat and bodily fluids. The dark hair clung to her face. The sound of her breathing filled the room as he let his hands roam her youthful body.

As his fingertips explored he could feel the goosebumps that would trail along with them. “G…good…. I feel good… change again? “ The fact that she could not even talk properly let him know that he was doing a damn good job at distracting her from even putting in the proper sentence together. It felt so very good and he knew even though they may not be done they would definitely need a new set of sheets to continue or else they both be sleeping on a very wet mattress.

"Of course."

Nick smiled; he was spent, but his exhaustion didn't keep him from wanting to act the gentleman. After all, he'd treated her pretty roughly; he didn't want her to think that he didn't value her. He gave her ass one last, light, playful slap, enjoying the bounce, and got up. They were both a mess, and the bed was no better. He stretched luxuriously.

"I am glad you feel good, my pet. Why don't you shower while I clean up in here? If you're still in there when I am done, I'll join you."

The shower sounded good. He wanted more from her, too, but he wasn't sure if he could manage it. The next day would be fun, though - he had plans for his beautiful Japanese sex goddess, and they didn't include allowing her much in the way of time with her fans.

Sara was more than exhausted but she was not going to admit it but it was written all over her face. Her sweat dressed face as her dark hair clung to it and she tried to catch her breath. She wasn’t sure how he had so much stamina but she was not going to complain about a good time in bed. Nick did mention a shower and she desperately needed one and the offer of him to clean up was too good to pass up so she nodded.

It would take her a few minutes to get her self study or even get herself to stand up. When she did manage to shift positions she would sit on the edge of the bed and relax. “ are you sure you don’t need my help cleaning up?” she offered just in case especially since she was never one to not be polite. Once you confirm that it was okay she would definitely take him up on the shower. He was most likely right that she would be in the shower by the time he finished up changing the sheets. She actually wanted a bath and she needed a soak after all the fun exercises they were doing. Her fans were just going to have to deal with her being quite a bit tired. They wouldn’t mind as long as she still showed up dressed in something very sexy. Then again her new sugar daddy was definitely going to get some wonderful shots in new outfits that were just for his eyes only.

Nick smiled warmly, his eyes crinkling slightly at the corners.

"I'm sure, I appreciate the offer."

He'd already started to move towards the bed, starting to strip the bed. The corners of the soiled sheets came up while Sara was still sitting and relaxing. There was a certain degree of satisfaction in his body language; like many men, he judged his own performance based on the time it takes a woman to stand up after sex. Sara seemed like she was very happy with how the night had gone. So was he, really.

"I'm so glad you took me up on my offer, Sara. I really am the luckiest man in the world." He paused, hugging her, resting her head against his chest. "Now, get to the shower. I'll be in!"

Nick was adorable though she wasn’t going to come out and say it. “ in that case next time I’ll help with the bed. It’s safe to say that you wore me out but not enough for me to not want more.” she Couldn’t help but watch him but she was in no way able to move. Her legs were still weak and even though she wanted to take a bath it took her some time to even get feeling back. Sara Was watching him even as she stayed in his way while he pulled up each corner of the bed but when he came over and pulled her in close she buried her face in his chest as she rubbed her nose against it and took in his sweaty musk. She let out a sigh of satisfaction as she placed butterfly kisses on his chest. “ it’s still hard to move maybe you can help me up and carry me to the bath?” she whispered softly even though she was mostly joking she highly doubt it he would do that for her since she didn’t need to get up and walk even though she would look like a baby giraffe just learning. This night went more amazing than she expected and she was still shocked she took him up on his offer but it was the best thing she had done. Most of her fans probably would not have been so kind and hear Nick was being a perfect gentleman even after the depraved things that they had done. Right now she didn’t regret anything she only worried about walking to where she needed to go.

Nick smiled as she burrowed into him, giving her a slight squeeze before leaning back and holding her at arm's length.

"I can run the bath for you and then carry you in, if you like. You can rinse off in it, then we'll drain it, and then we can refill the tub?" Nick usually showered if he was going to take a bath; he liked to feel like the water stayed clean while he was in it. Sara didn't seem very inclined to move, though - not that he minded. She looked incredible there and she was so very sweet.

"And don't worry about wanting more, my pet. I can't wait for tomorrow." He gave a wink. "I also want to watch those videos and help you pick some pictures to put on your page."

That slight squeeze was felt easily and what he might not have realized she reached her arms around him and hugged him. A part of her thought maybe she shouldn’t do it since he hired her but it just felt right and she wanted to do it. “ that’s on the house because I want to do it. And I’ve enjoyed everything so far. I’ve been enjoying this.” she made a little joke but wanted to make sure he knew that her being here even though he was paying her she was actually enjoying all of it. His new doll did not need to talk she nodded into his chest agreeing that taking a soak and then emptying the water was a good idea especially since they both wanted to take a bath. “ I guess we should make a rule that there’s no sex in the bath at least with clean water.” snickering at the thought she nuzzled his chest once again since she wasn’t making an effort to move but she would eventually have to. It was nice to have them help pick out pictures and they will go through the movies later but right now they both need the bath and maybe some fun in there as well especially since if they did get messy they could clean up right away.

"Seems like a good rule." Nick chuckled, the voice low. He enjoyed her hug and the sincerity of it, and her words were kind, too. He suspected she meant them - she was his sugar baby, but she didn't have to be sweet, she was choosing to be. "I'll go start the bath."

He gently disentangled himself, walking to the bathroom and running the water. The man crouched slightly, running his hand through it to make sure that it wasn't too hot, before he returned to his Japanese princess. Nick put one arm at her back, scooping her legs up with his other, but not lifting her yet.

"Are you ready? The water's warm!"

Sara could not help but chuckle again as she enjoyed his company immensely. It was true she does not have to be nice especially since he was just paying her for a service this was her generally being kind and enjoying his company. When Nick disengaged himself from her she pouted and grabbed at him but she eventually let him go but in a way she was kind of acting like a girlfriend more than someone he paid.

He went to go get the tub ready and fill it up with nice warm water. She didn’t see that he was checking it but she relax on the bed until he came back and easily scooped her up in a strong muscular arms. Letting out a cute gasp as she wrapped both arms around his neck letting her dark hair cascade over his shoulder and she placed a kiss on his cheek. “ keep this up and you’re gonna keep me around forever. Where are men like you and I wanted a boyfriend?” she teased cutely and flirted.

Nick felt a rush of warmth at her affection. She was really treating him well, and he enjoyed the attention. Sara was so sweet.

When she kissed him on the cheek and teased him, he laughed. “Where were girls like you when I was dating?”

Nick carried her to the bathroom without trouble; she didn’t weigh very much. Without much ceremony, he lowered her carefully into the water. “Not too hot?”

Despite himself, he was still a bit nervous. The idea that the water might be the wrong temperature or that she might be disappointed hit him; as comfortable as he might be giving orders, Nick wanted his pet princess to be as happy as possible.

Back
Top Bottom