Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

Sara couldn’t help but be affectionate since he was being absolutely sweet to her. When it commented about where are all the girls like her when he was dating she let out a sweet chuckle. “ You know I could say the same thing about you where were the guys like you when I was looking for a boyfriend. Guys like you tend to hide or don’t come out for girls like me. I should be more mad at you because where were you when I was looking for a date.”!teasing him she wasn’t being too serious as she popped her cheeks out and pouted in an adorable way. He is lowered her into a warm bath and she made a very happy MMM sound and shook her head no. The water was perfect and it felt good especially after their long session in bed. Her body needed to relax and he was being an absolute angel for helping her. “ The bath has enough room for both of us will you join me this time and then we can drain it and have another one? We both need cleaning up so maybe we can catch two birds with one net.” This was her own way of being cheeky and inviting him to get in the bath with her even though he seen her naked and did so much more to her but relaxing with him would be another thing they could enjoy.

Nick laughed easily. "I suppose you're right - we do both need to clean up."

He eased himself into the water as well, groaning slightly as the warmth leached some of the tension from his muscles. He wasn't sore, per se, but they'd been reasonably energetic and he'd just carried her. The sugar daddy smiled at his sugar baby, leaning against his end of the tub.

"So, Princess... How do you feel? Do you need help with the soap?" His words were teasing, but inviting. He didn't mind soaping her, but he clearly wouldn't mind chatting, either.

Sara was very happy that he figured they can both enjoy the bath and get cleaned up together especially since she might need the help since her new lover left her pretty sore. Watching him as he eased himself into the bathtub she splashed him playfully. When he asked her how she was feeling he could hear her giggle cutely before she would even contemplate answering.

“I feel wonderful and tired and a bit sore but definitely not complaining you’re probably gonna think I’m insane saying this but I missed doing this and you have given me a very good workout.” He would feel her foot gently rub against his calf and up his leg. “Would i’d be a bad princess if I asked for a massage? Then again maybe I should ask you can you give me a massage without getting too dirty? But if we did do something in here we have a shower and can easily clean up so he can go either way but I don’t wanna wear you out too much or get worn out since I do have a crowd to meet later. You do realize you’re gonna get a lot of people jealous.” She said the last bit in a whisper even though they were both alone.

Nick flashed a lazy, happy grin at his beautiful OnlyFans model. “I’ll tell you what - I’ll give you a massage, and we’ll find out then if we want it to get dirtier. I’m sure that I’ll always have energy for you.”

He reached under the water, brushing his fingers against her leg. “Come over here, I’ll start with your shoulders. And it’s alright if people get jealous - they should be. You’re a treasure.”

Quirking an eyebrow she was not going to say no to a massages. What woman would? If he was offering she’s gonna take it especially since she need it after all the fun things they just did and if they were gonna do more this was the best place since they could just turn on the water and get cleaned up again. When he said come over that’s what she did and even pull them into a hug knowing full well that it would be hard for him to give her a massage but she just liked being near him and she was taking advantage of this position. At least while they had the hotel room she’s gonna make good use of it and her sugar daddy.

“I’m a treasure treasure say? I hope I can keep that status now rub me and make it good and maybe I’ll give you a reward.” Sara Didn’t say what she would offer but if he knew her well enough so far he figured it would be something good.

Nick wasn’t sure what the reward was, but he knew that it would be worthwhile. He smiled, wrapping her in his arms and squeezing lightly. Then, as promised, he began to massage her.

With Sara lying against him, chest to chest, he wasn’t quite able to work on her upper back. He decided to take his thumbs and press gently against the columns of muscle along the spine, starting just above her hips. He used just gentle pressure at first and, each time he moved his hands, he completely repositioned them rather than just gliding up the skin. Without soap or lotion, he didn’t want to risk any uncomfortable friction.

“How’s that?” His voice was soft and warm. He didn’t stop; he changed where he was pressing every so often so that she knew he wasn’t trying to rush through her massage.

Sara Was really enjoying the fact that he was so close and holding her so tightly. This was a perfect way to relax. The massage was just the cherry on top of this sweet ice cream sundae that Nick was. Feeling how is hand started massaging her she let out a soft side of contentment and relaxed. “Ohhhh…. keep that up and I’m gonna requested every time we meet up. You do realize you’re going to spoil me.” Sara said softly in a breathy voice.

“So… any big plans today other than exploring the convention?” He couldn’t help but be curious about what he planned to do especially since he knew that she had her panel and her meet and greet. She also had a handful of photo shoots to get done today and some that he helped with for the only fans side of things. Maybe he would come and watch her or maybe he was going to go do other things, but she didn’t think it was too strange to ask.

“I didn’t have any plans - there are some panels that I was considering checking out, but nothing’s set in stone. Maybe I’ll come find you.” Nick’s voice was warm and slightly teasing.

He brought one hand higher up her back, to her shoulder, and used the other to keep her steady. The hand began to squeeze and knead the muscle, loosening it.

“I’m sure it wouldn’t be too much trouble to give you a massage every time we met. Besides, you said you’d reward me - I always enjoy a good reward.” He laughed and kissed the side of her head.

“Do you have any recommendations for me? What should I go do tomorrow?”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Sara was happy To hear that he was interested in seeing her parents again and maybe he would stop by since she heard she had a large audience and didn’t want to admit that she was nervous. This event is going so well for her!

Nick was massaging her quite well as she actually began to relax fully and he could feel how her muscles were tense or slowly starting to become soft and pliable. “ if you massage me every time we met I would definitely give you the best rewards in private.” That cute giggle was not hard to miss as she let herself relax and even close her eyes before she would start talking about what he could do.

“ There are so many panels you could see. They have artist alley and they have lots of voice actors and other girls can take pictures with of course I know I’m the best girl.” She couldn’t help but upsell herself. “So… Well I get to see you in a costume or are you just gonna be a hot guy? Not that I mind looking at you in this form but I definitely hope to see you at my panel I can save you a front row seat if you want but if not as long as I get you after….”

Nick grinned. “I’d love to go to your panel. I didn’t bring any costumes, I’m afraid, but maybe next time.”

He switched the positions of his hands, the hand at her shoulder going around her waist while the other found her upper back.

“And I’ll definitely find you after.” He gave her a small squeeze, then, just to tease her, groped her ass under the water. “After all, how could I stay away?”

The man peered down at Sarah, tilting his head slightly. “I’m sure we could hit the over-18 panels and find an artist to do commissions for your OnlyFans page, too. Or you could sign them and sell them to fans - take requests at your panel, then get the art done after they pay you. You don’t have to, of course, it’s just an idea.”

When he said he’d go to her panel he could see how happy her smile was. She knew he had other things to do and hobbies to enjoy but having his support was something she didn’t take for granted. “I prefer you naked anyways.” She teased him while melting in his very capable hands.

His hand groped her soft ass making her squeak playfully as she splashed him lightly just because. “I like your ideas. I think I’ll look into that but yes to the 18 plus panel. I got great outfits for that. If I promise a show will you sit next to me?” She asked softly as she reached up to gently caress his Adonis like chest.

“Sit next to you? If you ask nicely, I’ll sit under you.” Nick kissed her, enjoying the back and forth teasing. It felt comfortable and natural with her; he was glad that she wasn’t cold or distant with him. “I can’t wander the con naked, but I promise you’ll see plenty of me like this.”

He reached up to press his fingertips into the side of her neck, applying a gentle pressure to the muscle there. The area was more sensitive than the back, Nick knew, so he wasn’t trying to drive through the tissue. After a few moments, he switched hands and began the other side.

“May I know what kind of show, or is it a surprise?”

“What if I said I want to sit on your lap? I don’t think you would mind I think.” Sara said letting her playful nature leak out. “You can’t walk around nude but maybe you can walk around in a kilt with nothing underneath. Then again I just like to keep you naked.” She couldn’t help but flirt with him said she got along so well but she was looking forward to getting more time with him later.

Nick Had wonderfully strong hands and she was enjoying his massage with every soft sigh and moan which let him know that she fully trusted him. “Nothing Too crazy I have a meet and greet again like you met me at before. I do have a dance performance and that actually brings in a lot of profit and we can go to the adult panels which would be very fun it’s my first time actually doing it but I don’t feel comfortable with you with me. If you’re a good boy maybe I’ll just stay in a hotel room with you for the entire convention unless you want privacy….”

“I’d rather have you than privacy.” Nick squeezed her ass again, giving a playful double meaning to the phrase. “Instead of a kilt, maybe I’ll just find you between panels. I’m sure we can get all the clothes out of the way without too much trouble.”

He laughed, running his hands along her back again. Now he used his fingertips - as best he could, anyways. It wasn’t the greatest angle.

“Maybe we could grab lunch, too?” It felt risky to ask, and then he felt ridiculous for feeling nervous. Still, for all that they’d done together… Lunch was almost a date. Asking her out might be overstepping. It was one thing to offer to meet her for sex in between panels, another entirely to suggest a meeting where sex may not be involved at all.

“Oh? Is that so?” She asked when he squeezed her toned ass and she wiggled it a little bit in his hand. “If you managed to catch me in a private area between panels I’ll give you a surprise. I have a feeling you won’t be able to though they’ll be too many people but if you do trust me it’ll be worth your while.” Sara teased him and wondered if he could actually get her alone in a crowded convention it would be something of a challenge but she wasn’t opposed to trying it.

This was a nice relaxing conversation and she got a massage out of it and she wasn’t going to let him let up anytime soon at least until she had to get dressed. When he asked her out for lunch she didn’t think much of it and nodded a yes. “ I would really love lunch with you if that will be nice I mean if you want to deal with me more I won’t complain about being with a hot guy and food.” Sara didn’t think he was overstepping and it was a nice gesture. “ You know the way to my heart and that though food baby. I’m not gonna complain about that especially with a hottie like you.” Sara said with a very playful wink.

“Awesome.” The word carried tangible relief. For all Nick’s confidence, he did care about her opinion. “I’m already looking forward to it. I’ll try to find you between panels to get that surprise, too.”

He touched his forehead to hers fondly before reaching out, stretching a little so that he didn’t have to disturb her by shifting too much, and taking some soap in his hand. Nick began rubbing the soap across his sugar baby’s back, enjoying the relaxed and soft muscles there.

“Would you like me to clean you, Princess? Or should we move to the shower for that?”

“So…. it’s a date then?” She figured it was better to bring it up now rather than later and be confused and besides they already slept together she was just curious what he was thinking. The way he touched her forehead fondly was so sweet and it made her blush and it did not make her regret asking since she was curious and he was just unbearably sweet and that was a nice surprise that came with him.

“Mmmm…. how about we shower together and you can help me get dressed I will be doing a costume change anyway but I do need to go downstairs in an outfit have you ever gotten a cosplayer dressed before?” Sara had a feeling the answer might be no but if not she could teach him a few ropes especially with him around she can get dressed faster and have fun! Nick was full of surprises and she hoped to surprise him as well.

"Can't say that I have. You'll have to teach me the tricks of the trade." He smiled lazily and leaned back, letting go of her for the first time so that he could give a luxurious stretch. "Alright. The shower first, then. You go first - I'll watch from over here and then join you."

She could take the warm water first, Nick didn't mind. Besides, it would give him a moment to admire her and then empty the bathtub.

"Who are you dressing up as for tomorrow? If we don't get some sleep soon, we'll have to just go downstairs exhausted."

“Don’t worry I’ll teach you all of the tricks and you’ll watch me?” She asked as she stretched and gave him a look; a very knowing look. Sara Really didn’t mind taking the shower first since she would give him a little show.

“I’m dressing up like a maybe Game character I can’t decide which one. Genshin impact is always a good one. I have a few different costumes I can use but I’m not sure what you would like to see me in. I have a feeling you wouldn’t mind me in a miniskirt.” Sara I felt pretty easy to talk about her ideas with him. She what stand up and stretch out a bit more as she would start to lather her body slowly knowing he was watching her making sure to get herself nice and clean even though they might get dirty in bed depending if they have the energy.

“You are right we should get some sleep. The question is will you be able to sleep next to me or should I sleep on the floor.” There is no way he would let her sleep on the floor but she would tease him about it and she hoped that she could cuddle up next to him while they got some sleep. Much needed sleep if they didn’t decide to play with each other in bed. They both had a very interesting convention in the morning and he was gonna help her get ready and she couldn’t help but be very giddy about that!

"I'll sleep next to you. No promises about how the morning goes, though. If I wake up next to a beautiful woman, who knows what'll happen?" Nick laughed.

He followed her to the shower after opening the drain on the tub, wiping the water off of himself with his hands before stepping onto the tile. He still dripped slightly, but not enough to make a mess. "And I'd love to see you in a miniskirt."

Her slow soaping was doing the job she intended it to do - already a little riled up from the bath, he was now growing fully hard again. Somehow, he didn't think she'd mind. "Are you sure you don't need help with the soap? I'd be happy to lend a hand."

Did nick know how cute he was with every word he said? He made no promises not that she minded. Sara was enjoying him in so many ways and she wasn’t expecting him to be so, amazing. Most fans could either be eccentric or a bit crazy but Nick was genuinely sweet and wasn’t pushy. She consider him a different breed of found and she wondered if she would regret him eventually though right now she was regretting nothing.

She let him take care of lotta good things like the tub as she would shower but he did mention that he would like to see her in a miniskirt and she nodded. Sara Slowly would get the soap into a nice bubble state and she Took her time lathering up. Figuring he would be watching her and she would sneak a few glances and catch him. Oh she didn’t mind this at all but she didn’t know if she was getting hard. Nick always seem to rise to the occasion. He made no promises but she could always shower again in the morning but for now she would give him a shout by working from her legs bending over in provocative poses giving him a full on peep show.

“ I never turn away helping hands but do you think you can handle washing my back and behind? The front does need some work too…. Come on lover boy let’s see what your hands can do.” Sara would tease and hoped he would take the bait because she was more than willing to let him touch and feel her all over for the sake of washing up no matter if I ended up with them in bed again.

She was a good performer. Nick watched with lazy happiness as she bent over for him, showing off her perfect body. He was even stroking himself a little now, and her invitation to join her was something he was eagerly ready for.

Nick grinned, stepping into the shower, moving close so that they were chest to chest. He took his time soaping his hands and running them along her back and ass. Her skin was soft, so soft, and he gave her a few squeezes. She was so perfect - flirty, sexy, and somehow innocent despite everything. Down the back, under the ass, lift, squeeze. He knew she could feel how hard he was; he was pressing directly against her stomach, after all.

“Your front, too? I’ll see what I can do. Why don’t you turn around for me… If you think you can trust me to behave.” Nick winked.

Nick was watching and she loved to give a show especially to someone in the audience he was enjoying it as much as she was. Slowly she woke up her legs lathering letting her fingers run up soft pale skin as she let her nails dig into it leaving slight red marks but not enough for them to linger.

The fact that he was stroking himself didn’t stop her it only made her tease him more and wiggle her nice toned ass. The moment Sara sit up straight was when Nick got back into the shower. He had the moment to lather up his hands And with him chest to chest with her she pressed closer giving him more access to rub her and lather her up with that sweet smelling soap.

His hands went further down to rub and squeeze her ass making her giggle and give him a cute squeak. Nodding she leaning closer and kiss on him especially his neck. “All of me…. I feel that you’re getting very excited to be this close the question is what will you do with that?” Sara Asked as she pushed closer to his erection. That hard rod was pressed against her stomach but she did as he asked and turned around and she wasn’t sure if he was going to behave but she didn’t mind if he didn’t. “ maybe I should ask you if you want to behave or do you want to get dirty again? If you want to play again this is the perfect spot we can easily get clean and not change the bed again but it’s up to you…. I can’t say notice someone as sexy as you….” Her voice was low and sultry as she pushed back against his hard on teasing him and trying to tempt him to see what he would do next.

“Of course I don’t want to behave.”

Nick ran his hands up the front of her body. He started at her hips, then went to her navel, coming up to cup her full breasts. He gave a slight, playful squeeze and let his fingers slide to lightly pinch her nipples. Between the hot water and the soap, his hands were gliding over her easily, and he enjoyed the soft, smooth feeling of her skin under his.

“I have a feeling that you don’t want me to, either.” He laughed, a low, hungry sound as she pressed her rear against him. “And I suppose you did promise me a reward for giving you a massage. Do you think I should claim it now?”

Nick slid his hands back down her body, running his fingertips over the beautiful woman’s upper legs, bringing them close to her sex without actually touching it.

“After all, I’d hate to get you all clean just for you to be dirty again.”

When he said that he didn’t want to behave all she could do was giggle more especially since she didn’t want to behave either. Nick’s Hans ran up her body very easily over her shapely hips as she pushed herself into him. With her body covered in soap his hands easily slid over her. It gave him a very nice feel of how soft she was.

“To be honest I don’t expect you to behave and neither do I. Someone as sexy as you I don’t think I ever want to behave around.” Her words were true and she was very attracted to him and he was extremely willing so why would she hold back? “The thing about rewards with me is they don’t have an expiration date if you want a reward now we can do that or you can hang onto it for later it’s up to you after all I’m not going anywhere and even after my events I think I’m gonna be returning to a hotel room with you.” Sara was giving him options and she was wondering what he would take.

“How does the saying go?” Sara spoke softly and seductively. “I’m not even sure if it is a saying but if you deny pleasure now it will feel even better later but either way I’ll enjoy it and I hope you will too. And if we get dirty in here…. it’s a lot easier to clean up instead of bedsheets.” His petite only fans girl had a point. This was at least easier cleanup but if he decided to take the reward now it was instant gratification but if you waited it would turn them on more the ball was in his court as she wiggled her ass against his body as if trying to tempt him to do more.

Back
Top Bottom