Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

Sara played with herself a little more but slowly stoped to give Nick a break. “ Birth control is a very good idea right now…. then again if I get on it you’re never going to pull out…she said that like it would be a problem even though it would never be one since she enjoyed it. Smiling as he squeezed her leg she watched him get up to order breakfast though she couldn’t understand how he could actually move after that. She laid there take him out to relax after that intense session. “How can you even move after that?” his sugar baby asked wondering where he got the energy when she had none at the moment. “You are you going to have to help me up because if I stand and afraid whatever you put in me and how much you put in me it’s going to drip right out. When was the last time you filled a woman?” her curiosity got the best of her but with how much she filled her she had a feeling he was building up for a while or at least he pulled out of most women.

She was right on both counts.

"Honestly, I haven't even fucked in quite some time. It's been even longer since I came inside a woman." He offered her a weary smile. "As for how I can move; my dear, I'm moving so that you don't have to."

Nick walked over to her, extending his hands to help her up. If she took them, he'd help her over to a chair.

"And if even if you're on birth control, I might want to cum somewhere else. I didn't get to finish in your ass, and you didn't seem to mind me covering your face or filling your mouth." The highly sexual comments felt almost natural after everything they'd been through, but the tone was teasing. He was curious how she felt about it, and watched her face closely for reactions to any of the options. If she seemed to like one, maybe he'd keep doing it.

Birth control would literally be the first thing she’d be looking into after this wild night. Laying there it took all of her strength to move, but when Nick extended his hands she took the offer.

It helped her manage to sit up. “Thank you. You really are a gentleman.” That was said with zero sarcasm as she gave him a grateful smile.Everything he said was true and she didn’t mind all of the naughty things they did. “if we are going up do all of that I think you need to call for more sheets. They may not let us stay here again if we keep soaking their linens.” it was her turn to tease her sugar daddy. “my ass should be next in your list sir. It’s lonely and empty…”

Nick grinned at her invitation; she'd been so tight and unused to him, and he looked forward to trying her again.

"Don't worry, Princess. I'll make sure none of you feels lonely or empty for too long." He began stripping the sheets from the bed, setting the new ones down. Fantasies raced through his mind, and he couldn't help but wonder if his precious OnlyFans model would help him fulfill them. She'd been so lovely in her cosplay...

"Who's your favorite character to dress up as?" The question was polite, but the way that Nick's eyes ran over the beautiful woman's body betrayed the purpose behind it.

It was hard to believe that Nick didn’t have a girlfriend hidden somewhere and that he wanted a sugar baby he was quite the catch. He was kind enough to help her sit up and she liked that about him. Sara Couldn’t help but smile when he called her princess and she was really growing accustomed to that name. “ keep calling me princess and I might have to call you my Prince Charming.” Was she teasing? Maybe she was but honestly he was serious about it. He was helping her change the sheets and all she could do was stand still and not move since she May have felt a little sore but she was not gonna give up that easily.

He brought her attention back to him when he asked her about what character she like to cosplay the most and that really stumped her. She had so many that she liked. “That is a difficult question I feel like it’s a trick question I love so many characters though. School uniforms are comfortable and fun and playful. But I do like the specialized ones. Frilly things are nice so I fall into the Love Live category, but there are so many good ones. if you wanna go classic think neon genesis evangelion Asuka or Rei though I’m more of an Asuka girl myself.” he managed to get her on a tangent and she would have to stop herself before she would talk his ear off about all the cosplay she had.

Nick offered Sara a smile as she spoke about something she was genuinely passionate about. There was something sweet about the fact that, no matter what they'd just done together, she could offer a bubbly innocence about something important to her. He listened to her talk about her favorites for a bit, making mental notes.

"I love the idea of you in a school uniform." His voice was level, but his cheeks darkened at the admission. "I'd also really like seeing the Asuka cosplay. Maybe you can wear that one for the convention tomorrow?"

He finished making the bed, turning to her with a smile.

"That's if you get enough sleep for it, of course." It was a tease, and a mild one. He would be surprised if she wanted any more from him that night; he'd really put her through her paces.

Sara Went off on a long tangent when she realized that was what she was doing she could see her look a little embarrassed and slow herself down before bringing her hand to her lips and tapping them with her index finger. “I’m glad to hear you like it I thought I was talking too much of tomorrow I have a different outfit lined up because I have a photo shoot I wasn’t expecting to meet you. You have to remember girls like me plan the entire outfit roster before coming to a convention I’m sure I can find something you like in there. Asaka just is not in the lineup today I hope you’re not too upset.” seeing him blush like that made her chuckle since it meant he didn’t mind her saying too much about her hobby.

“I guess we could sleep I mean I do need my energy for tomorrow but you know I wouldn’t mind another round then again if I wear you out you want to come and see me.” she gave him a wink before moving Her position on the bed since her legs were so sore she couldn’t do much else.

"Another round?" Nick raised an eyebrow at her, a smile flickering across his lips. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

He let his eyes travel her body, drinking in the sight of his personal OnlyFans goddess. Nick felt himself getting hard again at the thought of enjoying her, and he got onto the bed with Sara. The man's hands went to her legs, rubbing them lightly.

"You're not going to wear me out, Princess," he teased, "and I'm not too upset that Asuka wasn't one of your costumes for tomorrow, but I am a little upset. Just upset enough to take it out on you."

His words had no heat to them; he clearly wasn't actually bothered. His tone wasn't even threatening, it was playful. He'd enjoyed his time with Sara thus far and didn't want to risk it, but he couldn't help but tease her a little.

“Sure yes. Can I handle it maybe not. Let’s just say it’s been a while.” Sara said as she gave him a very playful wink. She did not mind that he was eyeing her it looking her nice body over. Watching him climb back into bed as his hands begin to rub her smooth toned legs. A small little giggle escaped his only fans goddess. “But… what if I want to wear you out?” She asked as she scooted over to make room and let him get all the touches and feels he wanted. “I feel bad I couldn’t see the future. I had no idea you would ask me to be your sweet princess. Many men asked me to do this but nobody ever put an offer out you surprise me.” Nick really had thrown her for a loop. He was the unexpected. Either way she enjoyed his company and was not going to let him go anytime soon.

"Well," Nick offered her a sly smile, "let's find out."

He got to his feet, struck by an idea, and grabbed his phone. The case had a small kickstand; he picked a video and then used it to face the phone towards the bed. It wasn't clear, to her, which video he'd chosen yet: it started before any of the action began.

"If you want to wear me out, I suppose we can continue until I'm worn out." He grinned. "It might take a little bit longer, though. You'll probably be pretty sore..."

When she said that she couldn't see the future and commented that he'd surprised her, he laughed. "You surprised me too, my pet. Never would I have imagined this could be so perfect."

Nick looked at Sara, tilting his head slightly. When he spoke again, his voice was still warm, but now it had a confident tone, one that suggested he was more comfortable giving her instructions. "Now, Princess, I want you to get on all fours for me again. I'm going to show you a video of us while we do this. I want you to see how pretty you are when you're getting fucked."

Sara was curious about his idea and what he would be up to. When she saw what he was doing she turned bright red and turned away. “V….video? I don’t know if I’m okay with that…. i’ve never done that it’s a little strange to me.” she’d voice her opinion wondering what he would say about it. She agreed to let him film but she wasn’t sure about watching it that was a present for him and she kind of felt uncomfortable doing it. The question was would Nick make her watch it? “ you do know that’s a gift just for you right?”

Sara's disagreement did not faze Nick in the slightest.

"No worries if you don't want to see it. I'll keep it for myself." He winked at her, then smiled. Her blush was cute, and he reached out to put his palm against her cheek. "Don't be embarrassed. You've already done a lot tonight, my pet. Just don't expect tomorrow to be any easier. After all, you're so perfect... I don't know that I'll be able to resist you."

Nick's smile turned playful. "Especially in those cute outfits you'll be wearing. I hope your fans are patient. Now..." He tapped the bed, raising an eyebrow with mock severity. "I did ask you to get on all fours. Are you going to be good, or am I going to have to punish you?"

Sara was very lucky that Nick was extremely understanding. Where on earth did this man come from? Just the way he was being so sweet and even touched her cheek kept her blushing going. Nick was a dream come true even if he was paying her to be his sweet pet she couldn’t have gotten a better owner.

“You no I think I need to have you make a list of all the costumes you want to see and I can work it out for you I just had no idea I would meet you today.” she said honestly since he was definitely a surprise. When he patted the bed she slowly shifted her body and moved all fours though when he meant in punishment she began to kneel down and looked back at him tossing her hair over her shoulder. “Well it depends on the punishment nester especially since you are so fucking sexy I would take either happily.” he already had her wrapped around his little finger and maybe she could do the same for him but when he mentioned punishment she was kind of hoping she got a spanking out of this if she dissipate playfully. “My fans can wait don’t worry. They’re gonna have to since I’m very busy right now and I don’t have a pan until around 3 PM anyways so I’m all yours until then.” His sugar baby reassured him.

Nick smiled, letting a hand slide along her leg to her ass.

“I like my new name.” He swatted her ass gently, aiming upwards and watching it bounce. “Call me that again, please.”

Nick slapped her ass again, this time a little more sharply. It was hard enough to sting, but not really enough to hurt. A lazy smile worked over his mouth, and he spanked her again. The skin was starting to turn a bright red, though he hasn’t hit her hard enough to leave a visible handprint.

“If you’re so sure that you can take the punishment, I suppose I’ll show you what happens if you’re disobedient.” Again, his tone was more warm and teasing than harsh or mocking; he felt a genuine affection for her. “My pet should be well trained, don’t you think?”

“I think I’m gonna have to call you master or daddy.” that swapped to her ass made her pale skin jiggle. Sara also giggled really cutely when he did it since he wasn’t doing it too hard but he was doing enough to make her enjoy it. What did she say? She left a good spanking when it was done correctly. When he slapped her again she would jiggle and he could see her cute perky ass turning shades of red but he left no hand mark. If Nick wanted to he could hit her slightly harder and make sure he would leave his mark on her backside.

Wiggling her ass she would try to tempt him to do it again. “Train me? Maybe you should. I just should stop listening to you then. I’m too cute for you to really train me aren’t i?” Now this was a game for her to see if Nick would take her playfulness seriously and actually train her. Sara wouldn’t mind since he was such a hot guy and he was interested and only her making this a very fun exchange. “You have me all to yourself right now the question is what are you going to do to me?”

“I like master.” The words were mild, but firm; he wasn’t asking. It seemed like she wanted him to take firmer control, and he was happy to do so.

When she wiggled her ass and talked about disobeying him, Nick took the hint - he slapped her a little harder, this time leaving a faint, red outline.

“What am I going to do with you?” The man pretended to think on it. “I think, my pet, I am going to keep spanking you. I’m going to spank you ten times, and you’re going to keep count for me, starting from one… And, when I’m done, I’m going to fuck you in the ass, just like you asked me to.”

His words carried the hint of a challenge and unmistakeable hunger. The first spank landed on her, hard enough that he wondered if the neighbor could hear it.

“What number was that, my dear?”

“Master it is. I almost was going to call you daddy.” Sara teased sweetly. His sweet toy was tempting fate. Wiggling her ass to see how much she could get away with, but he in turn slapped it harder making her squeak.

It was then Nick would assert his control and honestly she wasn’t expecting it. Even if she wasn’t it was sexy of him to take charge and even hotter with him telling het what he planned on doing. His pet was disobeying and not only testing his limits, but seeing how much she could get away with.

Her pale backside was still red as he explained the rules, what he was going to do and how she had to keep count. The only issue was she didn’t know from where! Figuring from the next hard incoming slap that landed she would start there and hoped she guessed correctly. That firm hit made her rear not only jiggle but glow and anger shade of red. “O…o…one…master…one…” Sara whimpered hoping that the next words from her master’s lips were yes you’re right pet.

Nick felt a warm glow run through him as she took on a teasing tone; he’d been worried that she’d be upset or take offense. They’d gone pretty far already, but he was still learning about her.

When she counted the first time, he let out a low sound of approval. “Mm. Good girl.”

He spaced out the next three spankings enough to give her a chance to count; now that she understood the game, it was his turn to follow through on his words. She was taking the spankings well, though a series of handprints were visible through the glowing red skin.

“You’re doing very well now, Princess. Keep a good count for me and I’ll reward you at the end…”

Nick was sweet and even when he was spanking her she was enjoying it even if she was going to end up with a red bottom. The good girl complement made her smile to herself as her rear end wiggled playfully.

Two…three…F…four….OH GOD!” his seer doll was trying to keep up. Thinking the number was correct as he at least gave her the chance to keep count as each also left her pale rear bed an angry color of red. “what r…reward?” he could tell each spank was getting to her and she was trying to not let it show but failing miserably as she enjoyed this new game Nick was playing.

“Ah, if I tell you, that spoils the fun. You’ve got to trust me enough to be obedient - you can’t hear what the plan is and then decide to be good once you like it.” He was teasing her again, then gave her three good, hard spanks in a row. “Don’t forget to keep count, now.”

Nick paused, giving her a chance to catch up. His OnlyFans princess seemed to be enjoying the punishment and it only made him want her more. He hadn’t expected her to be so perfectly suited to him, and he was looking forward to the future of their relationship. Surely such a wonderful pet could be trained.

“Just one more, and then you can rest for a minute or two.” He took a light tone, the kind that let Sara know that he was far from done with her.

“But what if I beg? All right I had a good girl master?” Sara asked in the sweetest voice that she could muster even though he could tell that his spanking left her in a bit of pain. FIVE! Mmmmm!! SIX! SEVEN!!!OH GOD!” she cried out when his hand fell again and again and again. He could see how red her lovely ass was getting.

He was definitely a good match for her and kept her on her toes; well her hands and knees at the moment. He told her she could rest soon but she was gonna try her best to keep up and even though he was giving her very hard spanks it felt so good she wasn’t going to admit it now perhaps later that she loved this bossy side of his and with the right amount of training she’d be a perfect toy trade for him and him alone.

Nick gave her one last spank, harder than the previous ones, and then was good to his word: he let her rest.

“I’m very impressed, my Princess. You still have two spanks left, but I’m going to let you take a moment to breathe.”

He stood, found the lube that they’d previously used, and began to apply it to his cock. When it was glistening, he placed some on his finger and began teasing it around her rear opening. Her skin was a lovely shade of red, and he could se his handprints on her.

“You’ve been a very good girl for me, my pet. Are you looking forward to what is going to happen next?”

It was a genuine question, though Nick expected that he knew the answer. He also expected that she was a little nervous. Still, speech had power. Saying it out loud might help her relax. He loved how submissive she was, how well she responded to his commands. When she called him master, it was all he could do not to take her right then.

What he could have done to deserve this, Nick did not know. But he’d take full advantage of the perfect woman in front of him, and he’d take his time doing it.

“EIGHT!” her voice cried out and he even heard a whimper escape since that perfect ass of hers was glowing brighter than Rudolph the red nose reindeer‘s nose. “Two? Two more?” his love doll squeaked but was Moe than happy for the break. He’d see her relax a bit but from the color on her lower cheeks there was no way she could sit properly though she did choose to lay on her flat belly.

“I’m hoping maybe my master will give me a nice massage since he likes his princess so much.” she asked softly as she shifted to lean her cheek on the palm of her hand as she leaned in a way to look her sweet master over. This was not how she expected this anime convention to go but Sara wasn’t complaining and she felt like she lucked out with him. Nick was a rare find indeed.

"Of course." Nick let out a low, contented hum. "I'd be happy to give you a massage, Princess."

He smiled, a lazy, almost catlike expression. "But first, I think we should finish what we were doing."

The man found her hip, then let his hand slide to her ass. A little thrill ran through him. Her counting was the perfect example of submission, and she'd done a good job playing the game. In truth, he'd have been happy to grant any reward she had asked. A massage was an easy enough thing to grant, and something that he'd enjoy treating her to. Still, she had to earn it, and the game they were playing had changed slightly since they'd started in the bathtub.

"Are you ready to continue, my pet?"

With the option of a massage came up Sara smiled a warm smile even though her bottom was on fire. His hand easily found her hips as they caressed her smooth form. “Finish? Have I not pleased you enough master?” her voice was silky smooth and even kind as he tried to get her way out of more spanks. Not that she wanted to she was just trying to push the limit of what she could get away with.

Nick knew she was a good playmate but she would of course try to push the limits to see how much she could get away with. The way she was trying to see how much of him she had wrapped around her tiny little finger. His laptop would easily submit to him and only him if he’s so desired. For now she was just saying how much she could get him to follow her but if he didn’t she would submit perfectly to his every whim not just because he was paying her but she enjoyed his company that she would never say that out loud. The last thing she wanted to do was let him know that she would enjoy this even if he was not her sugar daddy.

Back
Top Bottom