Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (Jaycob x EtherealElvenPrincess) (NSFW images)

Nick blinked slowly. He knew when he was being tested, the only question was how he wanted to answer. He decided to continue feeding her, to prolong the game. The next thing that went into her mouth was some lobster; it had been dipped in butter, but not drowned in it.

“I’ll call for desserts once you finish dinner, gorgeous. Show me how well you can swallow.”

Nick could throw innuendos, too, and she could tell from his cock and the way his eyes were locked on her mouth that he wasn’t thinking about her swallowing lobster.

Nick was more perceptive than she thought. He continue to feed her this time it was lobster. The happy sound she made showed that she enjoyed it. Letting the fork slip in her mouth and her tongue flick at it before she took the lobster off the prongs. “ maybe I should’ve ordered what you did it’s so good.” She said with a very soft voice but it sounded way too sultry to be talking about food. The food was very good though a part of her wished she ordered what he had she didn’t even look at the menu she just guessed.

“ fruits will be great for dessert I’m sure you can think of fairy sweet things for me to swallow can’t you Nick?” The way she looked up at him and put her bottom lip it showed she got his innuendo but she was just saying how much she could turn him on which was a very fun game. he at least knew she would deliver when the time came just right now she was pushing his limits. “ I want you to order me strawberries and cream please sir.” she didn’t forget the police as she looked at him and batted her big brown eyes.

Nick grinned. He felt that his understanding of the game was improving and, with it, came confidence. Nick set the fork down with a soft clink, standing. His towel, tented in the front, fell a bit askew; absentmindedly, he took it off and dropped it to the floor.

"What my Princess wants, my Princess gets." He tilted his head, eying her up and down. It seemed he wanted something that he intended to get, too.

The man walked to the phone, ordering the strawberries and cream that she'd requested and adding a request for a small container of honey. They would likely send up a few packets, but that would do just fine.

"It'll be a few minutes until dessert arrives. Would you like one of the drinks, in the meantime?"

It was very nice to watch how Nick reacted to her. He wasn’t a bad guy at all actually pretty sweet. Enjoying his company was a plus especially since he was going to be around for a while and this being the first night was a prelude to how this relationship arrangement was going to pan out.

When Nick stood up she watched him and saw how big his tent. Sara couldn’t help but smile to herself knowing that she caused it and how he was going to have to deal with it. When he dropped it she giggled like a cute school girl lifting her hand to cover her mouth to hide her smile. “I really like it when you call me princess keep doing it…. Please.” she had already made mental notes about how he loved her to use please. A part of her thought she was using it too much, but he didn’t say or tell her to stop yet.

When he went to get his phone she moved to sit on her knees like a submissive concubine. He went to order dessert which is very much wanted she could still eat more but she didn’t want to fill up since there might be other activities they could do and she didn’t wanna be too full for that.

Coyly looking back as he placed the order and he mentioned drinks she gave a nod. “I would like some wine would you like to share it with me? Maybe bring over the french fries too. I’m still a little hungry and I think I need my energy for tonight don’t you think so?” The way she talked in the inflections she used her voice gave away how she knew how to tempt men if she was using it to tempt him even more. Even though this is downtime it was a good way to get to know Nick more since they didn’t really talk much before they had their meet and greet. She did talk to him through only fans but this was up close and personal and it was nice to try and get to know him a little better.

He looked around, sighted the bottle of wine, and nodded to himself. Wine and french fries - she certainly wasn't what he'd been expecting. Cute, though, and very fun.

"Of course, Princess." Nick left her kneeling, grabbed the mostly-empty wine, and walked back. On the way to her, he grabbed some fries. A plan was forming in his head; it was probably time to break her in a little more and get her used to obedience. After all, the last several sentences had been him obeying her, rather than the other way around.

He stopped in front of her, the wine in one hand and the fries in the other, and offered her the fries.

"Eat up, Princess. You're right, you are going to need your energy."

She was very happy that he brought over not only wine but also the french fries. She only got halfway through her pizza before she decided to tease Poor Nick.

“Feed me please”was white left her lips as she still stayed on her knees with her mouth open like a cute little baby bird waiting to be fed. She even did a cute chest wiggle to try and let him into feeding her more. When he mentioned she need the energy for tonight she wasn’t surprised. His sweet little Asian love doll was very much obedient but she did have a slight bratty side that was coming out in the form of bossing him around cutely.

He fed her the fries by hand, then held up the bottle, shaking it slightly. The liquid sloshed audibly inside.

"Now, Princess," and the words were light, but firm. It was clear he had something in mind, and she wouldn't have to wait long to find out what. "I want you to open your mouth, and I'm going to pour this down your throat. I want you to show me how good you can be at swallowing. Can you do that for me?"

Nick put his hand under her chin and tipping her mouth up. He held the bottle by the neck and began to tip it, but stopped before it started pouring. He'd wait for her answer.

Eating the fries was easy enough but when he lifted that bottle and shook the contents inside she wasn’t sure where he was going with it until he started speaking once again.

Lucky for her he gave her a chance to chew and swallow the food so she can have something in her belly. Watching him intently as he lifted her chin up to look him straight in the eyes but from where she knelt on the floor. He held the wine bottle up but she could see he was waiting for an answer and she thought about how to answer him if he could see the hamster wheels turning inside her head.

“Yes, sir.” what’s the answer she finally settled on since she thought please what sound to contrived in the situation but she remembered how he reacted when she called him sir and maybe that is what he wished to hear.

"Good girl."

She'd seemed to respond well to that, and he was pleased with her answer. They were still figuring each other out, after all. For all that they'd already done together, this was the first time they'd ever really interacted and only the second time they'd met - the first being in the lobby earlier that very same day. He tilted her chin up and placed the bottle against her lips, slowly tipping it up so that she would have to drink quickly. With his other hand, he lightly grabbed her hair; just enough that she wouldn't be able to easily pull her face back down. He wanted her to stay looking up until she was done.

He hurt his little doll gasp when he took her hair and pulled it back keeping her looking up at him. It was unexpected and she froze for just a split second that he tried her best to swallow what he was Pouring down her throat. She could swallow a good amount but he could tell she was struggling a bit with it.

She didn’t want to admit that even though she had given A good amount of blowjobs she wasn’t very good at swallowing. He could see how her throat gulped it down though it leaked out of the sides of her mouth not meaning to waste it it was just hard for her to do. She had given him a blow job underwater and she could only last so long but it was underwater so he didn’t really have anything to judge it against. Now this was giving him a bit more insight about his only fans model. Sara still maintain a little bit of innocence. Nick see he could easily train someone like her to be perfect just for him.

She looked so sexy and innocent, struggling to keep the wine in her mouth and only partially succeeding. It ran out of the corners; it was only too easy to imagine the trails as his cum. When the bottle was empty, he let go of her hair.

“Excellent job, Princess. I’m very happy with you.”

He took a moment to get her more fries, holding them to her mouth.

“It was a little messy, but I don’t mind. I’m sure we can train you up to be perfect.”

Nick could easily see how she struggled with this task. Once the liquid was gone she lifted her hand to wipe her lips and hide the fact that some dripped out but she did look her fingers to show that she didn’t wanna waste his good money. She did feel bad about losing some of that delicious wine.

Hearing his praise made her feel so much better especially when he said how good she was doing. Sara opted to take more french fries and eat them. She was trying to balance that with the alcohol intake so she wouldn’t be too tipsy or drunk for when they would fool around later. “Did I please you sir? I’ll do better next time I’m not very good at it I don’t get much practice despite what everyone else thinks.” His only fans doll confessed in a soft voice

Nick raised an eyebrow. Her innocence did surprise him, and she seemed a little embarrassed by it. He had no problems with that, though.

“Don’t worry, Sara.” It was the first he’d said her name in some time; fun was fun, but he wanted her to know he saw her as a person, too. “You’re doing fine.”

He brushed a hand through her hair, having to stand quite close to do so. It was a sweet gesture, but putting his hard cock so close to her mouth was no accident. The man didn’t try anything, though, he simply ran a hand through his precious model’s hair.

“Besides, I’ll teach you. You’re good at taking instructions, right, my dear?”

The moment he said her name was when her eyes widened not expecting to hear it very often considering what her job was. Figuring Sugar baby meant she had no name anymore. It also made her blush confessing that she wasn’t used to this. It wasn’t like she did not have boyfriends she didn’t have her fair share of them but never something that move as fast as she and Nick were going. “ i’d like that actually. I hope that I’m at least a good student here. I pretty much keep up straight A’s. Maybe I should start calling you Professor.” Sara joked lightly

“You’d have to work pretty hard to get good grades in my class, angel. Are you sure you’re up to the task? You might even have to pass an entrance exam…”

He was teasing her, but he was happy that she was so relaxed with him. Nick had pushed her pretty hard, after all.

There was a knock at the door and he went over, cracking it slightly; the delivery man was already walking down the hall and, left on the floor, was a small tureen of strawberries, apple slices, and grapes as well as a dish with whipped cream. In a tiny pitcher, similar to the kind some restaurants used for syrup or cream, was the honey. He grabbed it all and went back inside.

“Looks like dessert’s here! What would you like first?”

“And here I thought I already passed the entrance exam. Didn’t you grant me admission already?” Sara couldn’t help but play along with him. His sweet little student pouted when he went to go get the door when he returned her eyes started beaming saying that he came back with desserts and treats. “ you know I was thinking maybe since you’ve been such a good boy you should eat it off of me but the bed could get messy again what do you think?” this time her idea was offering her body up as a plate for him to lick and cream all over and she knew that it wouldn’t end with just eating desserts.

Nick smiled at her and weighed the options in his head. If he listened to her, would she see it as him giving up control? He’d have to play her game more carefully.

“That does sound fun, but I ordered honey for you. Why don’t I put some on myself and we’ll start your classes?”

He was staying in the role of Professor and he wanted to see how she’d react.

“Maybe i’ll take that option. If the honey is on you I won’t have to take another bath.” she teased playfully. Her eyes fell on the fruit and she wanted a strawberry and she contemplated taking one. “Would it be rude of me to ask your age sir? Or is that off-limits? What if I say pretty please with honey and sugar on top.” in this business she learned that flattery will get her everywhere. Sara still simply wanted to know more about him and she would relinquish control once she got more answers. “I Think I will use my next truth question is how old are you. If you’re a good boy I’ll do you my first dare.”

An age question? Hopefully she didn’t think he was decrepit - some younger people saw anybody over thirty and figured that they had one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Still, it wouldn’t do to lie.

“I’m forty, my dear.” He saw her eyes land on the strawberries and grabbed one, dipping it in the small bowl of whipped cream. Then he picked up the honey.

“Are you ready for your first dare, kitten?”

The giggles she made was easy to spot but she didn’t laugh at him it was cute how he responded. Endearing even. “don’t worry your age doesn’t matter to me I was just curious I was worried that maybe my age will put you off. I’m 21 so I was wondering if maybe I was too old for you but I like you and your age isn’t going to make me go away. No please feed me that strawberry before I start begging for it.” she gave him a wink hoping he would relax more and know she wasn’t going to leave him.

Nick obligingly laid the strawberry against her lips, smearing them a little with the cream. Between him, the wine, and the whipped cream, her face really was getting messy that night - fortunately, she had had time to clean herself, and the wine just added an intoxicating smell.

"I probably should have asked your age before I bought alcohol." He sighed, irritated with himself. At least she was over the legal drinking age, but that could have been a problem. "Now, after your strawberry, you're going to have to take a dare. After your dare, you can give me one, too..."

“Even if I weren’t 21 I wouldn’t tell on you. I…I’m not too old for you am i?” she asked after licking the sweet cream from the succulent berry being held between Nick’s finger tips. Taking care not to bite him and let her tongue tease just enough to keep him hard.

That dare was an easy one and Sara took it as a challenge of sorts. Licking her lips she deliberately chose to stand up. Bending over she took a strawberry between her teeth and leaned in close enough he could feel her body heat choosing to feed him a strawberry with her lips secretly hoping he would kiss her but curious how strong his will power actually was.

Nick raised an eyebrow. To have her go from on her knees, looking like the cutest, most perfect little Asian love doll to leaning over him and offering him a strawberry; it was a little too much to ignore. He slid a hand to the back of her neck, under her hair, and up to where the neck and skull joined.

Nick opened his mouth, taking the strawberry into it, and gave her a brief kiss as he leaned back and let her go. Her lips were very soft.

He chewed and swallowed the whole thing, including the leaves, as they were already in his mouth. Their texture was odd but they didn’t change the flavor of the berry.

“Very sweet, Princess. I suppose you’re ready for your… Educational dare?”

Sara was glad Nick didn’t get upset at her standing up and feeding him the berry in a very sexy way. Her lips met his and she made a soft moan when they touched. Every little touchy gave her made her body shutter with anticipation. He was rather gentle with her. Pulling back after he ate the berry she gave him a look up and down and offered him a smile before she nodded a light yes. “ I am very much ready for my lesson professor. I’m ready to learn what you have to teach me.” she moved her arms behind her back keeping her torso slightly bent forward before standing up fully and pushing her nice chest out for him to look at. Not wanting to admit it but she was very excited to see what he had planned for her. He was definitely a new experience and she was not regretting saying yes to Nick at all.

Nick shifted slightly; he was so hard that it almost ached. Offering to have a cosplaying OnlyFans angel as his sugar baby was probably the best idea he’d ever had. He reached out and grabbed the small pitcher of honey, dipped a finger in it, and ran a small trail from his belly button to his cock, then up the shaft and to the head. He set the honey aside, then scooped up a little whipped cream and placed it on the tip.

He was standing, so her role must be obvious.

“Your first lesson, kitten, will be to use your mouth to clean me up. Start at the top of the honey, and then work your way down.”

Back
Top Bottom