Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth nodded, "Swallow it all then clean my cock." He said firmly, he was basically sitting on her big tits. He didn't apply much pressure but he could feel her nipples. He smirked and waited to see her swallow him and then suck him clean again, he really enjoyed how she was listening to every command he gave her. He had to admit that the outfit she was wearing made her look like a total whore.

Jade closed her mouth and finally swallowed. She felt that familiar urge to gag but she managed not to and she felt it slide down her throat. Once she was done, she sighed and looked up at him before taking his cock into her mouth and beginning to suckle on him, licking and bobbing her head. She took his entire length into her mouth and began sucking on him until he was completely clean and she couldn't get any more of his cum.

Seth smirked, he slowly pulled from her mouth and pulled on his pants. He looked at her, "Fix your panties slut." He said firmly and harshly. He stretched and groaned, he then grabbed a leash and collar and waited for her to stand so he could collar her. He looked at her and waited, he wondered if she had really been pleasured by that fucking.

Jade slowly sat up and straightened her clothing before covering her pussy with her panties and she slid off the bed. She had to grab the edge of the bed as her legs trembled beneath her, threatening to give out. Her body felt a little numb from her recent orgasm.

Seth smirked and he collared her and placed the leash on her. "Kneel down and crawl if your legs don't support you." He said firmly, "Actually get on all fours little bitch like the dog you are." He said firmly as he looked at her. He smirked and looked at her.

Jade touched the collar after he strapped it around her neck and she ran her fingers along the leash that was strapped to the collar. After a moment she finally looked up at him before sinking to her hands and knees as ordered. "Like this master?" she asked softly.

Seth nodded, "Good girl." He said firmly as he looked at her. He smiled and grabbed her ass when she was on all fours, he grabbed her thong and pulled it so it was between her pussy lips. He smirked and brought her along with him, he brought her down into the dinging room a woman walked in with a maid outfit on it was quite short and it showed off her ample breasts. She smiled at Seth, "I like your new slut Master Seth she seems to have a nice pair of tits and a nice ass." The girl said so nonchalantly. Seth nodded, "She is fairly good, she is my little bitch and I think she realizes that." HE said with a smile, "I'd like some sort of pasta for the both of us." He said with a smile, the lady nodded and headed off to the kitchen. Seth moved his chair back and pointed to the floor infront of him waiting for his slave to move there. He liked her under the table.

Jade gasped when he grabbed her ass and looked up at him but the moment he grabbed the thong and pulled it, forcing it between her pussy lips and her ass cheeks. She softly squealed and wiggled her hips with a whimper before crawling along behind him as he brought her down to the dining room. She looked up at the woman as she entered and Jade moved closer to Seth, partially hiding behind one of his legs while whimpering. Jade noticed him pointing to the floor infront of him and she crawled beneat the table and sat down .

Seth smirked and he grabbed her head and he laid it on his lap. He stroked her head gently and he shut his eyes. "Mmm what a good slave." He said softly as he looked at her. He was really happy that she was learning her place so quickly and how she was so submissive, he stroked her head more and shut his eyes, "Mmm my little bitch." He said as he continued to stroke her head as if she were a dog.

Jade moved close to him and laid her head down in his lap and she relaxed even more as he petted her hair. She yawned softly and her eyes began to drift shut as she began to doze off. But she didn't fall asleep, knowing that she could get punished if she did. "Hmm, that feels nice master." she murmurs softly, nuzzling her face against his thigh.

Seth smirked and he felt her becoming really relaxed, he had his plate of pasta come to him and then her 'dish' which was a dog dish set down beside her. "Eat your dinner little bitch." He said as he began to eat looking forward wondering if she'd eat without being forced.

Jade looked down at the dog dish and blinked slowly, unsure how she should eat the pasta. She slowly looked up at Seth from under the table, watching him eat and she shifted around beneath the table. It was strange to see things from the point of view that a dog would have. Glancing at the dish again, she sighed before slowly reaching out and beginning to eat the best she could, using her fingers to eat. As she did so, she heard the click of claws on the floor and looked up to see her dog trotting towards her, causing her to blush as the puppy climbed into her lap and curled up, quickly falling asleep.

Seth smirked as his two large dobermans walked into the room, he smiled as they went to work on their food. "Slave I suggest you eat quicker or they will eat your food." He said firmly as he ran a hand down and touched her head gently, he knew that she was probably severely embarrassed. He figured she was lucky considering he could have made her act like a dog infront of people.

Jade looked up at the dobermins as they entered the room and she heard Seth words as he petted her hair. She turned back to her food and continued eating. The woman didn't normally eat very much so she could only eat so much anyways. She managed to eat about half of the bowl before she began to get full and she looked up at Seth. "I'm full master." she said softly. "I can't eat anymore."

Seth nodded and he smirked, "Ok well go put the rest of your food in one of their dishes. Also your dog needs to be fed, you may stand to go feed you dog." He said as he looked at her. He smiled and stroked her hair as he finished up his meal.

Jade nodded with a small smile before beginning to crawl out from under the table before pausing next to him. "Master... where is my bag? Lady's puppy food is in it." she asked as she carried her food over to his dogs dishes and put what was left into them.

Seth looked at her, "Head through that door" He said pointing to the door, "And then keep walking straight till your in the kitchen. They will get her some food." He said as he smiled at his slave, he grabbed her by the collar for a moment and pulled her into a kiss. "And don't stray or you might get yourself into trouble." He whispered as he laid back.

Jade nodded slowly. "Yes master." she whispered before gasping when she was pulled down to him and he kissed her, softly kissing him back. "I won't stray master. I'll be right back." she said gently before kissing him on the cheek. Turning, she headed through the door and silently walked along with her dog trotting behind her all the way to the kitchen but before she entered the kitchen, Jade told Lady to sit outside of the room and stay. Once the puppy was sitting down in the hall, Jade turned and continued into the kitchen .

There were a few men and women standing around, they were highered on as personal chefs for Seth. They stared at Jade as she walked in her little outfit they knew better then to stare or whistle. "Can we help you Miss." They addressed her as if she was higher then themselves. They were correct in that matter even thought she was Seth's bitch she was the Mistress of the house.

Jade stood there in surprise when they called her Miss and she blinked before answering. "Y-yes. Umm, I need some food for my puppy. My master told my I could get some in here." she said shyly. She folded her hands infront of her and played with the hem of her shirt.

The men nodded, "It will be out in a minute Miss." One of the men said, he seemed scared of saying the wrong thing. He smiled at her and then waited for her to leave before moving to get the dog's food. The dog's food would be of the highest grade, or atleast the highest grade that money could buy. Seth awaited tapping his finger on the table waiting for his slave to get back, he was odd, he seemed to get lonely when he didn't have a slave by his side. He looked at his dobermans snapping his finger they quickly ran over to him. He pet their chins gently smirking, "mmm don't you eat that little dog now." he said laughing.

Jade nodded slightly with a small smile. "Thank you." she said softly before turning and leaving the room. Pausing outside of it, she looked down at Lady, who had laid down outside of the kitchen and she smiled gently. "Come on girl. Lets return to master." she said and the dog scurried to her feet before following her back out to the dinning room. The small dog trotted ahead of her and entered, the ball of fluff trotting over to the two dobermans before sitting down next to them. Jade entered a moment later and smiled with a chuckle. She was glad to see that her puppy was getting along rather well with her masters large dogs.

Seth smirked seeing the little dog knowing that his slave would soon be following. He smirked and saw his slave he patted his lap signaling for her to come sit with him on his lap. He stretched, it was getting late even thought it had seemed like they had only been home for a short while.

Jade saw her master pat his lap and she moved over to him, placing a small hand on his shoulder before sitting down. She wrapped an arm around him before laying her head down on his shoulder with a soft yawn. "I'm sleepy master." she whispered to him.

Seth nodded, "ok slave." He said softly and he held her in his arms and headed up the stairs and up into the master bedroom. He laid her down in the bed and kissed her forehead, "We sleep naked together ok?" He said stripping down to nothing and laying in bed waiting for his slave to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom