Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Jade wrapped her arms gently around his neck as he carried her up to his bedroom and she smiled gently as he laid her down on the bed. "Okay. I usually sleep in just my panties, so it's no much of a change." she said softly before watching him strip. Slowly sliding off the bed after he finished, she began stripping off the clothing that he made her wear. As she was peeling off her panties, her small dog came running into the room and before she could stop the puppy, the small pomeranian was up on the bed. Gasping softly, Jade quickly snatched the dog off the bed and looked up at Seth with wide eyes as she hugged Lady to her chest. "I'm so sorry master." she said softly. "She... she normally sleeps in her basket or with me."

Seth looked at her and he laughed softly, he then smirked as the two dobermans walked into the room and curled up next to one another. "Place her with my dogs. They will keep her warm." He said as he moved under his covers, he shut his eyes and waited for her move into his bed. He wasn't upset with his slave since she couldn't control what the dog did on it's own. "No dog's sleep in my bed, only my bitch." He said smirking as he waited for his slave.

Jade nodded before slowly moving over to where his dogs were laying down and she kissed Lady on the nose before sitting her down next to the two doberman pinschers. "Now lay down and sleep." she said softly with a small smile. Straightening back up, she padded over to Seths bed and climbed onto it. She crawled over to where he laid and climbed beneath the covers next to him with a yawn. Looking up at him, she smiled and placed a hand on his chest. "Thank you master, for being so kind." she said softly.

Seth shrugged and he grabbed her ass and pulled her close. He shut his eyes, "Just sleep." He said firmly, he then shut his eyes and he began to drift off to sleep. He wondered if she was truly ready to submit to him at work. He slept very deeply, he snored softly as well.

Jade moves even closer to him and drapes an arm over his waist before yawning again and closing her eyes. "Yes master." she murmured. She slowly drifted off to sleep with her head resting on his shoulder and one of her legs draped over his so her body was flush against his.

Seth awoke the next morning he groaned seeing his slave with a leg over him. He found that to be a dominating position but he didn't want to wake her just yet. He also didn't want to hurt her since she seemed to know her place already, he smirked and kissed along her shoulder gently, he couldn't wait to have his slave give him some morning head.

Jade slowly began to wake up the next morning. She felt him kissing her shoulder and she smiled gently with a soft moan. "Mm good morning master." she murmured, removing her leg from over his, running her foot along his leg for a moment.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he felt her foot and he growled kissing at your forehead. "Mmm, how was your sleep slave." He said as he stretched he pressed his crotch against her when he stretched, it wasn't intentional but it showed how hard he was. He smirked and looked at her, "Mmm so glad my slut is in my bed." He said softly.

Jade shivered at his growl and she giggled softly before smiling widely. "It was wonderful." she said softly before blushing as he stretched, pressing his hard on against her side. "I can feel that you are master." she said softly. She reached over and ran her fingers along his chest while gently biting her bottom lip.

Seth nodded, and he looked at her and he shrugged, "I think my slave needs a mouthful of my cum." He said firmly and he laid on his back away from her waiting for her to get underneath his blankets. He smirked and looked at her, "Come on get to it." He said firmly.

Jade blushed even darker before nodding. "Yes master." she said and she leaned forward, pressing a light kiss against his chest before slowly pulling the blankets over her head as she slid down Seths body, her breasts brushing against his legs. Once she was completely beneath the blankets, she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock before taking it into her mouth and beginning to suck and lick upon it.

Seth groaned, "use your tits." He said shivering with pleasure, he shut his eyes tightly and then relaxed them waiting to relax so that he could feel a lot better. He looked down at her under the blankets wiating for her to get her tits wrapped around his thick piece of meat.

Jade looked up at him before nodding. Sitting up a little, she grasped her breasts and wrapped them around his cock, rubbing his cock with her tits. She softly moaned and dipped her head, licking and sucking on the head of his cock at the same time. She was trying her best to please her master and it was easy to see.

Seth shut his eyes as he felt those warm soft melons wrap around his cock. He looked at her and groaned softly. He looked deep into her eyes and he blushed, "God you are such a slut for me aren't you?" He said as he looked at her. He couldn't believe that she was so slutty for him.

Jade looks up at him as she stroked him a little faster, once in a while licking and sucking on the head of his cock. When she hears him speak, she smiles around his cock and nods slightly with a light blush. She was a slut for him and she knew it and she admitted it to him.

Seth shut his eyes as she worked him. He smirked, "God those tits are good." He said firmly, he owndered if she ever thought it would be ok if he made them bigger. Seth had enough money to get a hold of some 'special' medicine. He looked down at her. "Come on work it hard." He said firmly.

Jade moved closer to him and began moving her breasts faster around him. The woman opened her mouth and began sucking a little harder on his cock while moaning around him and she closed her eyes again.

Seth shut his eyes as she moved faster really surprised by how quickly she was moving her big tits. He felt his hips bucking lightly, he couldn't wait to cover that face of her's in his hot sticky cum

Jade could tell that Seth was getting close as he started bucking his hips against her and she smiled a little. She didn't know why, but she was getting more comfortable with anything that had to do with cum. The woman dipped her head a little more and took more of his cock into her mouth.

Seth shut his eyes, "Stop sucking. But keep oving your big tits." HE said firmly as he shut his eyes and groaned, he wanted to make sure she got a proper facial.

Jade couldn't believe how much what she was doing was turning her on. She was beginning to get really wet from stroking him with her tits. When he told her to stop sucking, she lifted her head and nodded slightly with a smile. "Yes master." she said softly, gently panting as she moved her breasts over him the best she could.

Seth suddenly leaned back and he groaned. He came covering her face in his hot sticky white cum. HE shivered shutting his eyes as some cum leaked onto her big tits. He smirked staring down at his slave who had his sweet cum all over her slutty face.

Jade softly gasped when he came and she closed her eyes as he shot his hot seed all over her face and breasts. She could hear his sounds of pleasure and once he was done cumming, she slowly opened her eyes to look up at him and she smiled slightly, hoping that she had pleased him well enough.

Seth looked at her with a big smile, "good slut, now lick what cum you can off your face clean my cock and go wash up." He said firmly as he began to relax, his dick was still a hard piece of meat but he knew that only a bit of cum was left in it. And he wanted her to get it out. He waited for her to begin to suck him so the cum would move into her hot sweet mouth. He waited for her to get into action.

Jade nodded and began licking off the cum she could reach before beginning to suckle and lick his cock. She felt some more cum seep out of his cock and onto her tongue which she slowly swallowed which helped her get over her bodies innitial reaction which would normally be to gag but she didn't. With one last lick to her masters cock, she slowly slid out from beneath the cover and off the bed before going off to wash herself off.

Back
Top Bottom