Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Jade lowered her upper body a little so her ass stuck up even more as he continued to rub his cock against her and she began moaning a little more, gently biting her bottom lip as she shivered. She looked back at him, tossing her long hair back over her shoulder while rubbing her ass against his cock.

Seth shut his eyes and he felt her moving her ass. He just began to relax, "Little slut continue to move yourself on my cock just like that." He said as he moved his dick underneath her panties so it was just rubbing against her but still not in her. "Mmmn." He groaned shutting his eyes as he felt himself move slightly forward. He really wanted to fuck her but he had to show her who was boss.

When he move his dick beneath her panties, Jade thought he was going to fuck her but he didn't. Instead he just rubbed his shaft against her wet pussy, making her whimper and squirm a little. He would feel her juices beginning to coat his hard cock the more he rubbed against her, feeling how hot and needy she was becoming. Jade closed her eyes as a pained look passed over her pretty face. Her cheeks were bright red with her arousal and she was trembling with pent up need.

Seth smirked as he felt himself being coated in her hot wetness he groaned. "mmnn god that feels good." he said. He saw how needy she was, "Talk dirty and I will fuck you." he said firmly. He then rubbed the head of his cock inside of her but didn't start fucking her only teased her some more.

Jade inwardly groaned when he told her to talk dirty. She didn't normally talk dirty. It always embarassed her. Sighing softly, she looked up at him before beginning to speak though she was a little akward at first. "Please master, I... I want you to fuck my tight little cunt with your large gock. Please fuck your pet. I'm so wet for your dick." she said.

Seth smirked, he knew that it was awkward for her but it felt good and it made him turn on. He pushed his dick deep inside of her and shut his eyes and grabbed her hips. He began to move his hips fucking her tight little cunt. "God, your atight little whore." He said moaning and shutting his eyes, he loved the feeling of that tight pussy around his big thick piece of meat. "Move with me slut." he said firmly.

Jade gasped and cried out as he pushed into her. He was thicker then her ex had been and it made her pussy tighten around him even more as he continued to move deeper until he was inside of her completely. When he finally was, she knelt there trembling and moaning softly while wiggling her hips slightly as she slowly adjusted to his length and girth. She moaned softly as he grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her but when hetold her to move with him, Jade nodded. "Mmm, yes master." she moaned before pushing herself up onto her hands and she began rocking her body back against his.

Seth smiled as he heard her talk and then saw her get up he shook his head and grabbed her arms and forced her back down so her tits were touching the bed. He loved fucking her in a skirt, "Pivot your hips back and forth your not allowed on your hands and knees slut." He said firmly as he stopped moving leaving his dick halfway in her. He looked down at her pussy and how tight it was aorund his thick cock. He wondered if she had ever been fucked in the ass.

Jade yelped as she was forced back down, causing her to arch her back and it made it easier for him to see his dick penetrating her tight pussy, the pink frilly panties he forced her to wear pushed to the side. Turning her head to the side, she grasped the sheets of the bed tightly in her hands and shifted her legs a little before beginning to roll her hips back and forth slowly. She closed her eyes and panted softly as she pushed her hips back along his shaft, taking him into her over and over.

Seth shut his eyes and he smirked looking at her little pussy as it took him deep. He loved watching his dick vanish into her tight little pussy. He groaned shutting his eyes, "God you are a little whore aren't you?" He said as he spanked her large round ass once. He felt himself wanting to fuck her ass but he decided he'd hold off for the moment. "Who's your Master say it whore." HE said firmly.

Jade cried out when he spanked her ass and she trembled, her pussy clenching down around his dick as she bit her bottom lip while pushing her hips back a little harder against him. "Mmhmm, yes!" she moaned when he spoke. "You're my master. You're the master of this little whore." She moved her hips a little faster against his while moaning. His cock was coated with her wetness, his flesh glistening each time it was exposed. "Please master, spank me again." she pleaded.

Seth smirked and he began to move his hips fucking her tightly. HE then began to spank her ass really hard. He loved the feeling of her hand against his ass. HE then spanked her other ass cheek. "God what a tight whore I have. Come on ride that cock whore." He growled in pleasure.

Jade stretched out her upper body as she cried out again each time his hand came down on her ass, her hands clenching the sheets even tighter. "Nnn, so good master." she groaned. Shifting her knees, she tilted her hips just right so that he slid into her even deeper. She did as he told her, moving her hips back and forth as fast and as hard as she could. Jade felt a familiar tightening feeling in her stomach that told her that her orgasm was starting to build up and that she would be cumming soon.

Seth smiled and he was wondering if he should let her cum, he also wanted to see if she really knew her place or not. If she'd ask him if she could cum or not. HE expected she'd not know to ask but that didn't matter, it gave him more reason to embarass and humiliate her. He smirked and pinched her ass lightly he loved how fleshy nad big it was.

Jade closed her eyes tightly and nuzzled her face against the bed as she began trembling gently as she got closer and closer to cumming but she tensed, taking deep breaths as she struggled to hold back her release. She wanted to draw out the pleasure that she was experiencing at the moment. When he pinched her ass, she yelped and looked back at him with hooded eyes. "I-I'm so close master." she whimpered. "Please.." She trailed off as she slowed down her movements as she hung on the edge of cumming, fighting off her release the best she could but she knew that it was a loosing battle.

Seth looked at her as she looked back, "What, what's the problem?" He said with a huge smile on his face, he shrugged, "I don't know." He said firmly as he looked at her and began ot move his hips wanting her to be so close, "Fine cum whore" He said firmly as he began to fuck her roughly grabbing her hips and pulling her back into him feeling himself push deep felt so good she was so tight and he knew she was going to really enjoy being his fuck toy.

Jade whimpered and panted heavily as he spoke. But the moment he began fucking her roughly while pulling her back, she knew that she didn't stand a chance at holding her release off. Within a minute, she threw her head back with a scream of pleasure as her body clamped down tightly around his dick and she trembled as she came. She bucked her hips against his while crying out.

Seth felt her cum and he smirked, he felt his dick being squeezed by her tight little pussy. He shut his eyes and held back from cumming she didn't deserve to have his cum inside of her pussy. He pulled from her tight little hole hearing a pop he smirked he flipped her onto her back and moved to her lips he stuffed his dick into her mouth and began to move his hips forcing his dick down into her throat not caring if she was gagging on his thick piece of meat he shut his eyes as he started moving in a rhythmic motion.

Jade groaned as he pulled out of her, blushing when she heard the soft pop of his cock leaving her tight hold. A moment later she found herself on her back with a gasp and she parted her lips to speak, only to have her mouth stuffed with his cock as he forced his entire length into her mouth and throat. She gagged and struggled a little as he thrust into her mouth over and over again, fighting to be able to breath. Each time his dick went down her throat, it made it impossible to breath.

Seth groaned each time he felt her gag around his cock, "God you can make your mouth as tight as your pussy." He laughed pushing three more times and then he pulled the tip of his head to her lips to let her breath he needed to release and he didn't want her coughing up his cum. He smirked, "Breath and then suck for your reward." He said firmly as he looekd at her.

Jade closed her eyes tightly as he continued to push into her throat several more times before pulling back enough so she could breath. She gasped and coughed softly for breath. Her face had turned red and her auburn hair clung to her damp skin. As he spoke, Jade looked up at Seth and nodded slightly as she began to finally catch her breath. When she was calmed down enough, she began bobbing her head slightly while sucking on his cock as hard as she could to please him.

Seth shut his eyes and after the first two bobs he came filling her mouth with his hot sticky cum. He groaned and shut his eyes and felt his dick twitch and pulse inside of her mouth. "Don't swallow it enjoy the taste little slut." He said firmly as he looked at her. He was overly happy with her.

Jade closed her eyes gently as he filled her mouth with his cum, the thick sticky white fluid hitting the back of her throat before running over her tongue and filling her mouth the rest of the way. She was about to swallow when he told her not to and she slowly opened her eyes to look up at him as she held his cum in her mouth, looking up into his eyes.

Seth looked at her with a big smile, "Mmm you love that don't you?" He said as he looked at her, he pulled his dick slowly from her mouth it was still drenched in cum he looked at her, "Show me it." He said firmly. He then smiled as he looked down into her eyes, he loved embarassing her like this. The thing that was a real turn on to him though was she was still wearing the outfit while this all happened.

Jade shuddered as his dick left her lips with a soft wet sound and she looked at his shaft which was glistening with his cum and her saliva. She hoped that he would let her swallow his release but her hopes were dashed when he opered her to show him the cum in her mouth. Whimpering softly, she squirmed beneath him before slowly opening her mouth to show him the thick white cum that had filled her mouth. Her face flushed a deep red of embarassment as she laid there beneath him.

Back
Top Bottom