Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

The day was a busy one in the office, many people running around with sketches that needed to be edited, papers to be faxed and clothing to be approved. So far Jade had to cancel several meetings and reschedual them for her boss because some of his other meetings had run too long. She knew that he would be a little stressed after such droll and rather pointless meetings. Turning slowly, she rolled her chair over to a cabinette and she opened it, removing a file before returning over to her desk. Setting the file down, Jade opened it and looked through it before beginning to type something into the computer.

Jade was a beautiful young woman in her early twenties. She had shoulder length wavey auburn hair that she usually kept pulled up in a bun or a clip with green hazel eyes and smooth lightly tanned skin and full naturally red lips. Her body was thin with all the right curves and long legs to boot. The woman usually wore dress suits with pencil skirts and slightly revealing blouses. Her big hazel eyes were usually hidden behind her wire rim glasses and her long slender legs were encased in sheer black thigh high stockings and high heels.

The man sat at his desk, he looked through photos of potential models. The man who's name was Seth was the owner of a large lingerie company. He designed, approved and generally just sat around. He smirked and then looked at a model who he thought was his secretary he then shook his head and then focused on the picture it wasn't his secretary and he smirked. He thought about his secretary modeling for him... Well not so much modeling but doing things for him so that she could keep her job. That reminded him...

Seth grabbed his phone, "Jade. Come into my office." He said firmly, he then hung up the phone. He knew that she would more then likely listen. He began looking through some files trying to find a mistake. He found a small one and he smirked, he stretched as he waited for her to come into the office. He hit a button and the once crystal clear windows fogged. He was happy with the new technology he had integrated into his office. It was qutie neat he hit the button watching the window instantly turn back to a crystal clear window. He hit it once more watching it fog or frost.

Looking at the phone in surprise, Jade paused in what she was doing before closing the folder on her desk and standing up, smoothing down her knee length skirt. She wondered what he wanted to see her for. Usually he just gave her assignments over the intercom or as he passed her while coming or going from his office. Sighing softly, she ran her fingers through her bangs before walking around her desk and heading over to the office door.

Opening it, she silently slipped inside and smiled at her boss. "You wished to see me sir?" she asked after closing the door behind her and she walked towards his desk, her high heeled shoes tapping softly on the marble floors. She hadn't been working as his secretary for much more then two months now. The last one had been fired for an unknown reason.

Seth looked at her and he smiled at her. He pointed to the chair in front of him. "We need to speak." He said his voice strong and confident he looked at her breasts and smirked. He wondered if they were as perfect as they looked. Or was it from a bra that held them in place so perfectly. He watched her gently his eyes staring directly into her eyes now. He bit his bottom lip and shut his eyes thinking of his last secretary, he thought of how he fired her for not swallowing his load. He had dominated his last secretary and she had loved it, then one day she spit out his load and he fired her that very instant. He never had a lawsuit or anything since she had signed a contract.

Seth continued to wait for his secretary to take her assigned seat.

Jade's smile wilted a little before she nodded slightly and walked over to the seat, slowly sitting down. "Sir, if this is about Johns outline for next months catalog, I told him time and time again that you would not accept it with out a protective folder like you prefer." she said quickly. She swallowed softly and folded her hands into her lap. Jade had been so careful not to make any screwups, not wanting to loose her job.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, he then watched her eyes. He then began to laugh softly, "No, no you see lately you have been making a number of mistakes." He said as he walked around the front of his desk and sat on the edge. "Do you need this job?" He said with a smile, he wondered if she had made any big purchases as of late so he could really blackmail her into the position he wanted her to be in. "Because it seems you aren't acting like that." He said smiling.

Jade gasped softly and she frowned slightly, lifting her hand as she thought about her recent work. While it was true that she'd been a little distracted lately, she didn't think it was effecting her work. "Sir, I do need this job. Please, give me another chance sir." she pleaded, leaning forward a little. She had recently broken up with her fiance because she found out he was sleeping with her sister and he left her with several bills she had to pay as well as their flat which was in her name. "I'm really sorry about these mistakes, I'll try harder. Just please don't fire me."

Seth watched as she leaned foreward, his eyes pried at her top and he shrugged. "What you have bills to pay? Maybe you should focus more on your work and pleasing me then going out and partying or what ever you do." He said firmly, he reached down and held onto his knee, he had almost grabbed her chin and dominated her on the spot but he stopped himself. "After all, I am the one who pays your bills at the end of the day." He said firmly. "I don't know, give me one good reason I shouldn't fire you." He said his steel looking baby blue eyes staring into her eyes. He really couldn't believe how easy it was to blackmail women.

Jade bowed her head and gritted her teeth before looking up at him. The woman was clearly upset. "I don't go out partying, sir." she said firmly. "But yes, I do have bills. Bills left to me by... by my bastard of an ex-fiance." She leaned forward and covered her face with her hands as she struggled to keep herself under control. Closing her eyes, she sighed and rubbed her temples as she tried to think about why he shouldn't fire her. "Sir... I really don't have a reason, but I've only worked here for two months and I'll do better, I swear." She looked pleadingly up at him.

Seth looked down into her eyes and he shrugged, "Well, how about we speak about maybe placing you somewhere else in the building. Maybe the mailroom, it would make a good place for you maybe." He said with a smile, "On the other hand." He said as he looked at her, he waited for her to get mad or for her to begin to whine and complain about how he was treating her. "Maybe you should just get fired..." He said as he moved around to the back of his desk. "What are you willing to do for this job?" He said as he smiled with a huge smile.

Jade gasped and shook her head. If he sent her to the mailroon, her pay would of been cut almost completely in half. "That's not fair!" she insisted. "I need this job, please." She was actually on the verge of tears as she sat there. The woman couldn't believe that in a matter of minutes he had managed to break her down like that. And so quickly. "Please, I'm begging you. I'll do just about anything to keep this job."

Seth looked at her as she almost began to cry. "Stand up." He said firmly, as he waited for her to do so he stared at her large breasts. He then saw her stand and he smiled (Soorry don't mean to play your character) "Well from now on, I think I may use you for more of a personal job. I will take care of your bills but you on the other hand will do exactly as I say from now on. I mean until I decide otherwise." He said with a smile, he knew that she wouldn't understand probably.

(It's alright.)

Slowly, Jade got to her feet and she adjusted her glasses as she looked at him. "A personal job? What... what do you mean?" she asked. She didn't want to be backed into something that she wouldn't be able to get out of. Some of her long hair had escaped her clip and fell to frame her pretty face. "Do.. do you mean like a personal assitant or something like that?" Jade bit her bottom lip and adjusted her blouse a little before folding her hands infront of her.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he watched her fold her arms. "Yes, a personal assistant. You have a minute to decide." He said as he pulled a contract out of his desk, it had been locked away and there was only one. He looked at her, "Then you will sign the contract. It's a three year that can only be broken by me." He said firmly. He didn't say a thing about reading the contract. "Now, sign or don't." He said exposing the end so she could sign he placed a pen beside it. "Twenty seconds. The only thing you need to look at is this." He said pointing to the salary which was one million over three years.

Jade looked down at the contract then back up at him. Time was ticking away. Something didn't seem right about the whole thing to the young woman, but she really did need the money. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and picked up the pen slowly and placed it against the paper, pausing for a moment before closing her eyes and jotting down her name. Jade didn't know why, but something told her that she was making a big mistake but she couldn't go back on what she had done. "There." she said softly.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, "Now, are you ready to start your new job?" He said placing the contract away in a drawer. He locked the drawer just incase she got the bright idea that she could somehow rip the contract up once she realized she had basically sworn away her body to him. He walked around to the front of the desk and grabbed her chin gently, "Or no?" He said with a huge grin plastered onto his face.

Jade swallowed softly when she saw the grin on Seth's face and she took an unsteady step back wards away from him. "I-I suppose..." she said softly. She was very uncomfortable with how he took her chin into his hand and she gently pulled her chin out of his grip to push her glasses back up her nose.

Seth just smiled at her as he looked at her. "Now, we are going to teach you a few things. First you should read things, basically what you just signed was the right to your body. You are now mine. Completely mine." He said stepping forward. "Now, shirt off." HE said firmly.

Jades eyes widened and she gasped in shock before shaking her head. "W-what?!" she asked. She swallowed softly and looked around the office nervously while slowly stepping back from him. The woman was horrorfied about what she had just done. Then she thought about what could happen if she refused. She could be fired and he could write a bad review and she might not get another job in the city. Besides, she really needed the money to pay off her ex's bills. Taking a deep breath, Jade sighed before slowly unbuttoning her top and she opened it, letting it slide down her arms and she placed it on the chair behind her. She stood before him in her black pencil skirt and her pale blue lace bra which encased her large breasts.

Seth smiled and he walked towards her. He pressed his crotch and found it against her stomach. He smirked, "So, do you enjoy revealing yourself to other men or something?" He said with a big smile, he ran a hand gently to her arms. He ran a hand down to her's for a moment and then he ran a hand up to one of her large tits. He squeezed it firmly and then looked at her, "you know, you have a pretty good sized pair of tits." He said with a big smile, he gave one of her tits a small slap. "Mine you understand me?" He said with a big smile. He couldn't believe how good this women looked.

Jade flushed red and glared at him but she didn't say anything for a moment. "No, I don't." she replied calmly. She shivered as his hand ran up her arm and she gently bit her bottom lip. When he placed his hand over one of her large breasts and squeezed it, she grunted softly and blushed brightly. But the moment he slapped her breast, she covered it with her hand and took a single step back. "Please don't do that." she murmured. Her breasts were very sensative so his small slap felt like it was a bit harder then it actually was.

Seth smiled and he shook his head, "These are mine now I will do as I like with them." He said grabbing her big tits again now with both hands, he pinched at the nipples gently. "Who do you belong to?" He whispered into her ear giving it a kiss then he moved to her lips not giving her a chance to speak, his tongue went deep into her mouth. He liked this new slave that he had signed on. She seemed to think that her body was her's. What a joke right?

Jade gasped softly when he pinched her nipples and she bit her bottom lip when he asked her who she belonged to. Chills ran up and down her back when he kissed her ear and she was about to speak when Seth kissed her. She gasped in shock which gave him the perfect opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth and her eyes widened even more. She couldn't believe what he was doing and she didn't know what to think or do at the moment.

Seth smiled and he broke the kiss, "Well?" He said with a smile as his hands moved to her plump bottom. He began to squeeze and knead it. He couldn't wait to try her out. Try all of her out, he would show her that she could be a goddess. Well a goddess who dressed like a whore, sucked like a whore and fucked like one too.

She felt a blush fill her cheeks as he grabbed her bottom. Her rear was plump and round but it was firm as well from her daily workout at the gym down the street from her home. Jade bit her bottom lip and looked away from him shyly before softly speaking, her voice barely louder then a whisper. "Y-you."

Back
Top Bottom