Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth smirked and he kissed her lips, he gave her ass a hard spank. "Bend the fuck over the table now bitch." He said with a huge smile. He watched her and he stared at her, and he stepped back. He couldn't wait to fuck the hell out of her pussy, he really loved the look of her.

Jade yelped and looked up at him with wide eyes after he spanked her ass. Her skin stung after the blow and she reached back, softly rubbing the spot that he had spanked before moving away from him. She glanced back at the windows of the office then at the door before turning back to him. Jade stepped around her boss and stepped over to the desk, slowly bending over it with her hands resting on the shiny polished top.

Seth looked at her and he had a huge smile. He then walked up behind her and he began to rub her ass. He knelt down and kissed it gently, "You are going to love being my little slut." He whispered into her ear. He then ground his crotch against her ass. He knew that she was going to have a hard time getting used to the position she was in. "Now, what bills am I taking on since I am taking you in." He said smiling.

Jade felt her face turning red as he rubbed her ass before kissing it, softly grunting when he ground his crotch against her. Swallowing softly, she sighed before answering him about what bills needed paid. "C-credit card debts.... and gambling debts." she said softly. "There are a couple of other small things that need paid off but I can't remember what all of them are."

Seth shrugged, "You won't be gambling with me. One thing you can be sure if is a mouth full of cum atleast once a day." He whispered as he reached around and began to rub her pussy through her clothing. He lifted his hand up then moved it into her panties and he began to rub her pussy gently. "Mmm, what a sweet little pussy I have." He whispered and kissed her neck gently.

Jade gritted her teeth and glared at the wall in the office. "I don't gamble." she said firmly before closing her eyes with a sigh when he told her that she would have a mouth ful of cum at least once a day and she sighed softly, a look of disgust passing over her face. She never did well with having cum int her mouth or even on her face. It usually made her gag and it had even made her throw up before.

When he slipped his hand into her lacey panties, she blushed brightly as he began rubbing her pussy. No one had seen or even felt her pussy in a little over a month, but she still kept her body in perfect condition. Her pussy was waxed so it was completely void of any trace of hair.

Seth looked at her and he shrugged, "You just did by signing the contract, now get into the grove learn to enjoy the feeling of your master." He said as he began to rub her tight little pussy more. "Why do you shave?" He whispered as he kissed her ear gently, he wondered if she was going to really enjoy being his. He kissed her neck gently, "Also, my cum is sweet I eat lots of fruit." He whispered.

Jade felt her face heat up even more as he continued to rub her pussy and she began to get wet. "Because if I don't, I feel dirty." she said to him. "Besides, most men prefer a woman that's shaved." She shifted her arms as she stood there bent over his desk. She bowed her head a little and leaned down so that her fore arms were resting on the desk.

Seth smirked as she spoke he nodded. "Well you will feel dirty all the time." He said as she leaned down more her pussy and ass opened up like a flower. He smirked really liking how her pussy opened up and showed how good looking it really was. He began to rub her pussy more, "Do you want your Master's cock?" He said smiling.

Jade rolled her eyes after he told her that she'll feel dirty all the time, sighing softly as she stood there. She looked over her shoulder at him after he asked if she wanted his cock. "I would say no but I'm guessing that what I want really doesn't matter, right?" she asked. As he rubbed her pussy even more, she couldn't help but to moan and with her bent over like she was, it was easy for him to see that she was getting wet as her arousal began to rise.

Seth shook his head, "Your a mouthy bitch aren't you?" He said as he began to pepper her ass with hits, he placed a hand on the small of her back forcing her tits to the desk. He continued ot hit her large ass, he was not in a mood to be told off and given attitude. He looked at her round ass shake with every hit also he smiled as it became redder and redder.

Jade yelped when he began hitting her ass, looking back at him the best she could thought she couldn't really move because of his hand forcing her tits against the desk. "Ow, that hurts." she said to him, shifting her legs a little. She could feel her ass getting warmer each time he hit her and it was actually starting to get sore.

Seth looked at her reddened ass, "So, its supposed to." He said firmly, "Now, are you ready to submit and be good or do I have to redden that ass up even more." He said as he began to fondle her large ass. He loved the feeling of it in his hand, he squeezed at her ass more.

She nodded quickly with a soft whimper. "Y-yes, I'll be good." she said softly. "I'm sorry." She looked back at him with wide eyes as she trembled a little. "Please, don't hit me again." Jade looked away from him and she looked down at the desk she was leaning against.

Seth just smiled he sat down in his big office chair and admired her ass, "Turn around and kneel." He said with a smile. He then looked at her as he waited for her to do as he asked. HE planned on embarrassing her.

Nodding, Jade pushed away from the desk and stood up straight while rubbing her ass gently with her hand to help with the stinging pain before she turned around to face him. She swallowed softly and slowly lowered herself so she was kneeling infront of him while gazing up at him.

Seth smiled at her and he moved forward and pushed down her bra and shirt so her tits would hang out he then forced her so she was basically all the way underneath his desk. He smirked, he then looked at her, "Start sucking." He said freeing his dick of it's prison which was his pants.

Jade gasped when he pushed down her top and she hoped that the material wouldn't tear, her cheeks flushing a light red from embarassment. She had to struggle to fit beneath the desk because of her long legs and her high heeled shoes. Once she was able to get herself situated, the woman looked up and froze when she saw him remove his cock from his pants before ordering her to suck. Swallowing nervously, she nodded slightly before moving forward a little and wrapping a hand around the base of his cock and she took the tip of his cock into her mouth and began sucking on him.

Seth shut his eyes and he smirked. He dialed for a few people, "Meeting in my office." He said with a huge smile, he felt his dick being sucked and he was happy. "You keep sucking or else I will let everyone see you. Take off your heels so you can be comfy. Also use a free hand to play with your pussy." He said firmly.

Jades eyes snapped open when she heard him call several people and tell them that there was a meeting in his office and her eyes widened when she realized what he was doing, her face flushing an even darker red as she knelt infront of him. She had to stop sucking for several seconds to bend her body carefully and remove her shoes but she quickly took him back into her mouth, not wanting him to let everyone coming to the office see what she was doing. Jade knew that the people he called were probably men from around the building and that just made it all the more embarassing.

Seth just smiled, "Finger yourself." He said firmly, he then snapped his head up as he heard a knock on the door. "If you hesitate I will make sure you know what it feels like to be a simple whore. Remember I own you." he said as he looked at the door, "Come in." He said firmly, Seth was a man of business. Even if he was being sucked off by a beautiful women he had to get work done didn't he?

She carefully nodded and slipped her hand in between her thighs and she slipped a finger into her while continueing to suck on him, slowly bobbing her head upon his cock. After he told who ever knocked on the door to come in, she heard the door open and several people begin to file into the room. She felt tears of embarassment start to fill her eyes as she knelt there sucking on him.

Seth smirked and he looked at the men, "Well, speak." He said to the men, he watched them bust into speech speaking about how the company was doing well and that they were expecting the quarter to show a rise of gross profit. He nodded, "That's good." He said his hand moving down to his slave, he placed a hand firmly on her head and forced her down hard, the men around had no idea what was going on.

Jades eyes widened and she placed her free hand on his thigh as she gagged around him when he forced her further on down his cock, his length going deep until it penetrated the back of her throat. For a moment she struggled against his grip on her head as she tried to adjust her throat to his size and eventually she could deep throat him without gagging.

Seth released her head as soon as she got used to it. He smiled at the men, they had not heard her gag which was surprising. Well that's what happens when you higher assholes who are after your money, he thought to himself. He looked at her for a moment and then looked back at the men. "ok dismissed." He said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom