Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

She softly sighed around him when he heard him dismiss but she continued to suckle upon him. Jade had two of her fingers buried deep inside of her pussy while she rubbed her thumb against her clit and her other hand was gently stroking the base of his cock. She began bobbing her head a little faster while sucking on him.

Seth smirked and he heard her sigh, he watched the men leave and shut the door behind them. He looked into her eyes and he smiled, pulled out his chair, "Suck it nice and hard. Show me you want my thick hot seed in your mouth." He said as he looked at her. He really enjoyed it. He really enjoyed having his dick sucked.

Jade made a soft sound of disgust at the mention of having his seed in her mouth but she did as told. She started sucking on him harder and faster while gazing up at him from where she was kneeling. The woman ran her tongue along the underside of his cock before swirling her tongue around him.

Seth groaned loudly and he felt her run the tongue underneath his dick. "God, you want it don't you?" He said firmly as he looked down into her eyes. He was amazed by how she staring deep into his eyes.

Jade just looked away from him for a moment before looking back up into his eyes. She took his entire length into her mouth again before pulling back all the way. For a little while, she stroked his shaft while licking and sucking on the tip of him before taking him completely into her mouth yet again.

Seth looked at her and he groaned, "Come on work that little pussy of yours." He said firmly, he wanted her to cum as well. He bit his bottom lip and watched her, he knew that he had to make sure she enjoyed the first time he came inside of her mouth.

"I'm doing the best I can. I don't have alot of room to move under here and kneeling while hunched over isn't exactly a turn on." she said gently, making sure that it didn't sound like she was giving him an attitude. Once she was done speaking, she leaned back down and returned to sucking on him.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, he moved back, "Then move out you whore. Next time speak around the thing that is in your mouth whether it be my cock or something else." He said firmly and stuffed her head down on his cock. He loved the feeling of the throat gagging around his thick cock.

Jades eyes widened in disbelief when he told her to talk around what ever was in her mouth next time. She barely had time to scoot out from beneath the desk when he forced her down onto his cock again and she began gagging yet again, her cheeks turning bright red as she struggled to accept his cock again.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, "Good girl." He said firmly as he looked at her. He was really happy to see how she was acting. He then relaxed his hand on her head and waited to see her reaction.

The moment his hand relaxed on the back of her head, Jade pulled back a little and remained still for a little while until her throat relaxed. Once it did so, she was able to deep throat him once again. Slowly the color of her face began to return back to normal.

Seth smiled and he looked deep into her eyes, he was loving every moment of her big tits pressed against his legs as her mouth sucked on his hard cock. He stroked her head gently, he then ran a hand down her back as he bent he moved his hand down to her ass and gave it a quick sharp spank.

Jade placed her hands on his inner thighs and stroked his thighs and his balls with her fingertips while bobbing her head as quickly as she could, pulling back once in a while to lick and put more attention onto the tip of his cock before deep throating him again. She was able to relax some more when he ran his hands along her back but when he slapped her ass, she jerked forward and the movement forced her to take every last inch of his cock into her mouth and throat.

Seth smirked and he then smacked her ass again, he felt his hand slide lower down between her lips and he began to finger her gently. He moaned as his dick was being sucked, he was coming close to cuming and he knew it wa sgoing to be a huge load, he loved the feeling of her finger tips on his balls, his hand working her pussy harder now.

Jade whimpered around him as she sucked on him, jerking forward yet again when his hand came down against her ass. Her cheeks were flushed red with humiliation and embarassment. When she felt his finger enter her pussy, she moaned around him and she began to get even wetter as he fingered her. She closed her eyes and moved her hips a little against his hand while moaning around him, the sounds sending vibrations along his length.

Seth felt her moaning and it caused him to cum a little earlier then he wanted to. He moaned and groaned as his dick began to shoot it's hot sticky load into her mouth. It was a large load enough to fill her mouth and then some, his dick twitched within her and he was more then sure she'd be probably gasping for air by the time she finished swallowing all of him. "Swallow it all." he commanded. He knew that if she let one drop go to waste she'd know what it felt like to not be able to sit for a week.

As he came, Jades eyes widened and she looked as if she was going to be sick, her face paling a little as his cum filled her mouth. She could feel his dick twitching between her lips and against her tongue. The woman was tempted to just spit it all out but the look in his eyes made her think twice about it so she began swallowing, the hot thick cum running down her throat. There was so much of it, some of his cum escaped the corners of her mouth and began to trickle down her chin but she quickly caught it with her fingers and licked her fingers clean after swallowing it. Once she was done swallowing all his cum, she sat back and began coughing and gasping for breath, gagging every now and then as if she were going to be sick but she managed to keep from throwing up.

Seth looked at her, "You will learn to love the taste my little cock sucker." He said as he grabbed her chin, "Now clean my dick off give it a nice hard suck to get the rest of the cum out of it." He said firmly, he began to finger her pussy roughly, he was going to show her still she wasn't off the hook. After all to show disgust in his cum was insulting in his opinion.

"O-ow, you're hurting me." she whimpered before beginning to lick him clean. Once his length was clean, she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and sucking hard on him. She could feel even more cum seeping out onto her tongue.

Seth heard her words and he smiled, when he felt the warm lips around his dick he began to finger her more pleasurably. He looked at her huge tits and he wondered if she knew how to use them correctly. He smiled as he began to stroke her hair gently, he had to soothe his little cock sucker after all.

Jade was able to relax once more after he stopped treating her so roughly and she continued to lick and suckle on his cock until she was absolutely sure it was completely clean and she couldn't get any more cum out of him. Slowly releasing him, she sat back once more with a soft sigh.

Seth smiled at her, he looked at her. "Put my cock away and thank me." He said firmly, he was still fingering her pussy and he decided maybe he wouldn't let her cum.

Jade nodded a little and reached up, gently and carefully tucking his cock back into his pants before zipping them up. "Thank you." she said softly before looking up at him. She parted her legs alittle more for him and began moaning, her body clenching around his thrusting fingers.

Seth shook his head, "No, thank me properly." He said as he stopped fingering her but left his fingers inside of her. He had to teach this broad who was her master obviously, maybe she didn't quite understand that she was his and that was that.

Jade looked up at him in confusion. 'Thank him properly?' she asked herself. She didn't know what he expected. She looked down at her lap as she thought about what he ment by properly but then she recalled something he said earlier.... He was her master. Swallowing softly and taking a deep breath, she finally answered. "Thank you master." she said gently. "I'm sorry I thanked you improperly. Please forgive me master."

Back
Top Bottom