Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

She slowly looked up at him as he forced her to, gently biting her bottom lip with a soft sigh. "Yes... I understand master." she said softly. "Can I at least go to my apartment and pack up my personal things? Like photos and other personal effects?"

Seth looked at her, "Do you think you deserve it?" He was going to let her no matter what because he didn't want to have her depressed. He smiled, as he looked even deeper into her eyes seeing that she might be scared he may not let her.

Jade looked at him with a look of fear in her eyes as well as sadness. "I-I don't know. I mean, I've done everything you've demanded so far." she stammered. "Please, let me get my things. It's all I have left to remember my family." She swallowed and looked away for a moment as she sat there, wringing her hands nervously.

She nodded and smiled gently. "Thank you master." she whispered to him, turning her head slightly to nuzzle his cheek in a gratefull way. "When are we leaving?" she asked softly.

Seth smiled, "Well get dressed show off some cleavage though." He said firmly, he liked seeing his slave dressed like a slut even in public so other men could see her.

"Yes master." she murmured before slowly climbing off the table. Her legs trembled a little but she managed to walk around a little before quickly getting dressed and slipping her feet into her shoes. Checking her blouse, she made sure that it showed off her clevage, five of the buttons on her blouse unbuttoned to show off her large perky breasts.

Seth smirked and he looked at her, "Come help your Master get dressed. You are to care for his cock." He said firmly, it was an important job for her really.

Turning to him, she slowly walked over to him and began helping him get redressed and straighten his clothing. She knelt before him and gently retucked his cock into his pants before carefully zipping Seth's trousers back up and buttoning them. Once that was done, she stood back up and straightened the collar of his shirt. "Is there anything else I need to do master?" she asked him softly.

Seth shook his head and he stood. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to his chest, "No, slave." He said as he kissed her lips. "Now walk out and start my car. It's the yellow lambo." He said handing her the keys, he smirked knowing that she would be impressed with his car since it was probably worth more then what she owned in a whole.

Jade grunted in surprise when he grabbed her ass and she stumbled into him, happy that she was smaller then he was so she didn't end up pushing him or anything. The woman took the keys from him and looked down at them before nodding slightly. "Yes master." she whispered and kissed him on the cheek before turning and walking away. After leaving the office, she walked over to the desk and quickly put the open folder away before grabbing her coat, purse and keys from the dest.

She slipped on the simple leather coat and shouldered her purse, slipping her keys into her pocket while keeping a tight grasp on Seths keys as she made her way out of the office building to the parking lot where she stopped at her own car to make sure it was locked up. With a sigh, she moved up to where Seth had his car parked and unlocked the drivers side door, leaning into the front seat to put the key into the ignition and start the car. Once that was done, she began looking the car over in awe.

Seth walked out of the office smiling at a few people. He nodded to a few co-workers signaling he was going home for the day. HE stopped by the head secretaries desk and smiled at her, "I need a new secretary." He said firmly and then left, he headed down the stairs not taking the elevator wanting his new little cock sucker to wait and be a bit worried. He arrived at the bottom of the stairs and headed out to the car seeing her in awe he came up behind her and grabbed her big tits in his hand squeezing them. "I will fuck you over this car at one point or another." He whispered his hands working her nipples through her shirt.

Jade didn't hear himwalking up behind her and when he grabbed her breasts from behind, she thought it was someone else and began struggling against him until she heard his voice, making her stop moving and still with a sigh. "Please don't sneak up on me like that." she said softly. "I don't want to accidentally hit you." She blushed after his words registered in her mind and she bowed her head a little before gasping and moaning as he played with her nipples.

Seht smirked, "you wouldn't want that I might just have to teach you that when someone grabs these tits you relax and take it. After all these are mine and I decide who touches them and for one everyone and anyone can." He said with a small bite on her neck, he then released her and gave her ass a small spank. "into the passenger seat." He said moving over to the driver's side door.

She shuddered and softly gasped as he bit her neck, tilting her head back a little for him but she frowned when he said that she should just relax and take it when someone grabbed her. "You expect me to just relax when someone grabs me from behind?" she asked him as she walked around to the passanger side door and slowly got in. "What if it was someone trying to hurt me? I'm not about to just let someone I don't know sneak up behind me and grab me." She placed her purse down on the floor between her feet before buckling her seat belt.

Seth hadn't heard much of what she said but what he had heard, he didn't like. He looked at her for a moment and shook his head. "What happens when I say something?" He said firmly as he shut the door and looked at her. He was really in no mood to be told that she wasn't going to do something espically since he was her owner and that was that.

Jade slowly looked up at him and sighed gently. She could see that he hadn't heard what she had said and it fustrated her a little. "I do what you say." she replied gently before looking up at him. "I'm not saying that I won't do what you say, but what I'm trying to say is that if someone neither of us knows tries to touch me and hurt me, I'm not just going to let it happen." She spoke slowly and gently to him. She didn't want him to think that she was going against him, but she was concerned for her own safety.

Seth looked at her, "Anyone who will touch you I will tell them to touch you. If they do without my permission I will make sur ethey regret it." He said firmly, "I don't care if your big tits are out in public and they touch them when you are beggning them if I didn't tell them to then they will pay." He said firmly.

Jade continued to look at him for a little while longer before finally looking away from him againwith a soft sigh. "Very well." she whispered to him. She looked out the window and gazed out at the parking lot. "Where are we going? To your place or to mine for my things?" she asked softly.

Seth looked at her, "Oh yes, I forgot. Your place." He said as he smiled at her, "Now direct me little one." he said firmly as he waited for her to begin to lead him. He smiled and reached over placing a hand between her thighs.

Jade looked over at him and nodded before beginning to direct him to her apartment building. It was several blocks from the office building in a simple apartment building. It was a small building, four floors with four apartments per floor and she lived on the fourth floor.

Seth smiled and he got out of the car, he looked at her nad looked around almost expecting to be robbed because of where she lived. He looked at her and smirked, "Collect your things into a simple bag we don't have a huge amount of room remember that." He said softly.

Jade slowly got out and looked over at him before nodding. "Okay." she said softly before heading into the building. After jogging up several flights of steps, she stopped on the fourth floor and walked to the back of the hall to where her door was. Unlocking the door, she entered the apartment and looked around. It was a small nicely decorated apartment and she hated to just leave everything behind. Moving through her apartment, she gathered up the things that ment the most to her before heading into her bedroom where her puppy laid sleeping in its small basket and cage. It was a small pomeranian that she had named Lady. "Okay girl. We're leaving baby." she said before beginning to gather her things.

Seth watched her head into the building deciding he'd wait in the car. He sighed and stretched and looked at her. He was really surprised that she was worried about personal things. He wondered if he was going to let her set them up in his room where she'd be sleeping or if he should just make her store them elsewhere. He wondered if she had any pets, he hoped not.

(She had already told him about her dog)

Jade placed her personal things into a bag, she grabbed the dog dish and other small effects she would need before closing and locking the basket like cage that the dog was sleeping in. Quickly, she wrote out a letter explaining to her land lady that she was leaving for a while and she asked the woman to just have all her things put into storage and to put her apartment back onto the market. Jade knew that the woman would do as she asked since she saw Jade sort of like a daughter. After writing the letter, putting a check for the last months rent and some money for a storage space and placing them into an evelope, she grabbed her things and headed out. She walked down the hall to her land ladies apartment and slipped the envelope into the mail slot before heading out to the car. As she exited the building, all she had with her was a bookbag and the dog carrier.

Back
Top Bottom