Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth nodded and he began to finger her more and more. "It's ok my little slut." he said firmly, he then rubbed her hair gently. He looked deep into her eyes. He began to rub her clit with his thumb. He looked at her wondering if she was ready to cum on the floor. He had a few other plans for her.

Jade softly sighed and bowed her head as she softly moaned, her body trembling a little as she moved her hips just a little as she bit her bottom lip. As he rubbed her clit with his thumb, Jade cried out and bucked her hips with a loud moan. "Oh, master." she whimpered, her body beginning to tense as she got close to cumming.

Seth smirked and he looked at her, he suddenly had a change of heart and he began to rub her pussy even more. He smiled at her as he looked into her eyes.

Jade was trembling and moaning a little louder while bucking and grinding her hips against his hand. She was gasping and panting softly for breath as she closed her eyes tightly before opening them again and looking up at him. "C-can I cum?" she whimpered. "Please master?"

Seth nodded, "Good girl, yes you may cum." He said softly and he looked at her, he was really happy to see her falling into her proper role as his slave. He smiled at her and he looked at her stroking her hair gently, as his fingers worked her pussy.

The moment he said that she could, Jade arched her back with a cry before she came. Her body trembled and she gave a soft sob of pleasure as she tightened around his fingers. Her face was flushed with her pleasure and her eyes glazed over.

Seth looked at her with a big smile, he then took her cum in his hand and then he sucked her cum in. He smiled and shut his eyes, "Mmm tasty little cunt are you. Get up on my desk I need to clean that pussy." He said firmly as he looked at her. He really liked to see how she was after she came. Would she be sensitive or numb to his tongue.

Jade slowly climbed out from beneath the desk the rest of the way, pulling her shoes with her before dropping them next to the desk before getting onto the desk. As she moved, her legs trembled, threatening to give out but she managed to climb onto the desk as told and she whimpered softly.

Seth smiled and he moved to her pussy, he forced his face into her tight pussy and began to suck at her pussy. He smirked and looked up at her as he sucked at her pussy.

Jade gasped and her body jerked as he forced his face into her pussy and sucked at it, making her squirm and whimper on the desk. She clawed at the wooden desk and she arched her back. "M-master." she whined as she bucked her hips. Every touch of his caused her to jerk and cry out.

Seth smirked and he looked at her, "Tasty little cunt are you?" He said with a big smile, he forced his tongue into her pussy and began to suck taking in her cum.

Jade began trembling and she wanted to push him away and close her legs to give her body some time to recover from her recent orgasm. The feeling felt so good it hurt and it was driving her mad. She began arching her back and bucking her hips even more as her cries started getting a little louder.

Seth gave her one last suck on her clit and then pulled away. "Mmm what a slutty little slave." He whispered as he moved forward and pinned her onto the desk kissing her lips forcing her cum into her mouth. He grabbed at her big tits pinching the nipples not very softly.

She collapsed back onto the desk, her body shivering as she whimpered and squirmed a little while gasping for breath. Jade slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Seth as he leaned over her and pinned her to the desk before kissing her. She could taste herself on his lips as she kissed him back but the moment he pinched her nipples, she closed her eyes and made a sound of pain in the back of her throat.

Seth smiled and he began to grip and massage her big tits, he slowly removed his hands and broke the kiss. "who do you belong to?" he whispered softly into her ear his hand drifting down to that big ass of her's. He couldn't help but smile as he gripped it and began to play with it.

Jade took deep breaths of air as she tried to calm her pounding heart and her quickly breathing. "I-I belong to you." she whispered back to him. Her eyes were wide and her lips parted a little as she breathed heavily. As he played with her ass, Jade softly grunted but didn't say anything else as she laid there draped over his desk.

Seth just nodded once and he sat back in his office chair admiring the glistening pussy that was infront of him. He was truly surprised with this one. She seemed to be almost iwlling to do as he liked, she also seemed to enjoy being his fuck toy. But would she be able to handle what else he'd bring to the table?

Jade remained laying there after he sat down in his chair and she ran her fingers through her hair which had fallen out of its clip. Then she remembered that she had work to do and she gasped, sitting up with a soft whimper. "Master... I-I have work to do." she said meekly. "The phone must be backed up and-and the paper work needs done." It was clear that she was beginning to panic about the work she was supposed to be doing at the dest.

Seth began to laugh watching his slave having a panic attack he hsook his head and grabbed her pulling her bare ass against his cock. "No my little slave, you no longer do that what you have to worry about is your master's cock and his well being." He whispered and kissed her ear gently, "You no longer answer telephones you answer booty calls and do exactly as I saw." He said as he placed a hand between her thighs but did not tease or play with her pussy.

Jade looked at him in confusion when he began laughing before gasping when she felt his cock against her ass. "I... I don't?" she whispered, bowing her head a little and tucking her hair behind her ear with a soft sigh. She jerked slightly when he placed his hand between her pale creamy thighs. "But... who's going to do it then?"

Seth shrugged, "I don't know they will find someone to do it. You are mine and my personal toy so I don't want you out on display for everyone. After all I catch men looking at these." He said grabbing her tits, "All the time, you probably like it don't you everyone looking at your big tits and that big ass." He said smirking.

Jade nodded slightly while gently biting her bottom lip. "So from now on I come in here when I come to work?" she asked softly. "Instead of staying out there?" She gasped when he grabbed her breasts and accused her of liking men looking at her body. "No, I don't like men looking at them. That's why I wear clothing that covers them completely. And my ass isn't that big... is it?"

Seth smiled, "You will come to work with me, you will go home with me." He whispered, "Yes your ass is nice and big but I like it. THe bigger the better after all." He said as he smiled, "Now, are you ready to see your new home?" He said with a soft sigh into her ear.

Jade gasped softly and pulled back a little with wide eyes. "But my apartment and my things. I have a dog that needs me." she said to him. "I can't just leave them." She ran her hands over her face with a soft groan before running her hands through her hair roughly.

Seth looked at her, "The dog will be picked up. YOur apartment if you own it, sold." He said firmly, "Clothing I will provide. Do you understand me?" He said firmly palcing a hand on her chin and forcing her to look at him.

Back
Top Bottom