Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth dobermans walked over to the small Pomeranian and touched their noses to it gently. Seth smirked and he kissed his slave's neck. "Mmm see they are gentle." He whispered into her ear. He gentle stroked his slave's ass kissing more at her neck. He was ready to get her properly dressed for being in his house. He gave her ass a soft pat, "Up stairs my little slave." He whispered as he began to walk holding his hand on her ass to force her to walk.

Jade slowly nodded before sighing and looking up at Seth. As he kissed her neck she sighed softly with a small but shy smile. As he started to guide her upstairs, she glanced back at her things. "Should I just leave my things there and get them later master?" she asked him but she didn't stop moving as they started up the stairs.

Seth nodded, "Yes, they will be brought up to my room in a bit." He said as he brought her up into his bedroom. He smiled as he looked right at her. He kissed her lips gently, "Strip yourself of everything." He said firmly as he looked at her. He couldn't wait to get her dressed in 'proper; attire.

Jade merely nodded and continued up the stairs and walked silently to his room. After entering the bedroom, she looked around slowly before gasping when he kissed her and she tensed momentarily before relaxing a moment later. "Yes master." she murmured and began stripping. Her hands were shaking so it made it a little difficult to unbutton her blouse and open her skirt but she finally managed to and she slipped the clothing off. Once she was in her undergarments, she toed off her shoes and peeled off her garter belt, panties and stockings. Finally she stood there completely naked with her clothing in a pile next to her.

Seth smiled and looked at her, "So beautiful." he said as he walked towards her. He kissed her neck gently, he then smiled. "Lay on the bed and relax." He said as he walked into the large walk in closet. He grabbed a pink lace bra and thong and a few other things. He walked into the room and tossed her the frilly lace bra and frilly lace thong. He smirked and looked at her. "STart with putting on those." He said smiling.

Jade smiled a little wider and blushed brightly after he spoke and she bowed her head a little before nodding at his command. "Yes master." she murmured and she moved over to the bed, climbing onto it and laying down. The woman curled up on her side and closed her eyes a little as she relaxed, her long red hair fanning out around her body. It was only when he reemerged from his closet that she opened her eyes again and she sat up once again. The moment she saw the pink bra and thong, she made a sound in the back of her throat. She hated pink things since they clashed with her red hair but it wouldn't of been so bad if it hadn't of been frilly. Sighing, she sat up and looked at them with a look of dread in her eyes before standing up and pulling them on.

Seth looked at her with anger, "What's that noise are you thinking of gargling my cum?" He said firmly. He then walked back into the closet, he was flusted and slightly angry, he pulled out a simple black skirt that was incredibly short it would cover half her ass when she was standing. It had a small frill around the problem. He looked at her from the closet and smirked wondering what kind of top he should put a top on her.

Jade looked up at him with wide eyes when she heard the anger in his voice and she seemed to shrink away from him as she clipped the bra behind her. "I-I'm sorry master." she said softly. "I just don't look very good in pink. It's my red hair. They tend to clash with each other." She looked down at her feet and folded her hands infront of her while standing there. "I didn't mean to anger you."

Seth looked at her with a huge smirk, he shrugged, "That's to bad. Your master likes pink on you." He said as he handed her the skirt, he had also grabbed a shirt that would push up her tits and show off a bit of the bra. He bit his bottom lip really surprised by how she was.

Jade sighed and slipped on the skirt. It was rather tight and she could tell that it was very short at the back and part of her ass was showing. She was just a little irritated but she didn't say anything as she continued to dress, the shirt pushing her large breasts up and together to show off her clevage.

Seth smirked as he looked at his slave, he liked how she looked. "Who has nice big tits/" He said as he walked over to her and grabbed her ass. He then kissed her lips loving how beatiful she looked. He smirked, "Mmm my little slut." He said as he looked at her.

Jade blinked at Seth and felt the crest of her cheeks turn pink as she stood there. When he grabbed her ass, she gasped and jerked forward instinctively out of surprise and felt her body brush against his before she kissed him back, parting her lips a little for him before looking up into his eyes.

Seth moved his hand underneath her pink thong and began to finger her tight little asshole. He forced his tongue deep into her mouth loving the feeling of her pressed against him. After all he needed some attention from her and he knew he had to get her going. He had to get her craving his cock.

Jade's eyes widened as he began to finger her tight asshole and she arched her back with a soft squeal of surprise, her eyes widening. She grasped his shirt tightly in her hands and trembled a little while kissing him back, allowing his tongue to explore her open mouth as freely as he wished.

Seth smirked and he looked at her. He gripped her big pushed up tits and he smiled. "Mm you really like the feeling of me groping and poking you don't you?" He said with a big smile. He then ran his hand around to her ass again and begin fingering her ass roughly as he grabbed her big tits.

Jade bit her bottom lip and looked away from him before nodding slightly then stammering, "Y-yes master, I do." she said softly while slowly returning her gaze to him. As he started fingering her ass roughly, she tightened her grip on his shirt and whimpered while gritting her teeth. Jade was slowly beginning to relax bit by bit, but it was a little difficult because she wasn't expecting his rough treatment of her ass.

Seth smirked and he looked at her. He kissed her lips gently and pulled his finger from her ass. "Mmm, what a good slut." He whispered as he then gave her large round ass a good spank. He released her from his hands and then smirked wondering what to do next with his little slave.

Jade squirmed after he removed his finger from her. It almost felt as if his finger was still in her ass and she yelped in surprise when he spanked her, the womans eyes widening a little before she took a single step back. She rubbed her hand along one of her arms sheepishly as she waited for her next order.

Seth looked at her with a big smirk playing on his lips. "So , come on impress me show me what you want and how you want it. Show me if you want to be cuddled or fucked, what can you do to please your master?" He said firmly.

Jade stared up at Seth and blinked slowly as he spoke to her and she flushed a bright pink as she thought about what he wanted her to do. For several minutes she just stood there in silence before she slowly moved up to him and placed her hands on his chest, standing on her tiptoes to softly kiss him before stepping back again. "I... I want you to fuck me master." she whispered to him before moving over to the bed and she climbed up onto it so she was on her hands and knees. "I haven't been fucked in months and I would like you to do so. Please." she pleaded while wiggling her heart shaped ass at him teasingly.

Seth smirked and he looked at her, "is that so?" he said as he walked up behind her and smirked moving onto the bed. "Why is your pussy craving cock? or are you just fibbing cuase you want to make me happy." He whispered into her ear, he really wanted to see if she wanted it or if she was lying.

Jade blushed brightly and looked back over her shoulder at him before reaching back and gently grasping his hand, slipping his hand between her soft thighs to press his fingers against the crotch of her panties. He would be able to feel how wet she had gotten. "Does it feel like I'm fibbing, master?" she asked softly. "I don't get this wet when fibbing." She pressed her ass back against his groin and rubbed her hips against his.

Seth shut his eyes as he felt her take his hand and rub her crotch through her panties. He could feel how moist she had gotten. He nodded, "Mmm, no my little cock whore." HE whispered into her ear as he pushed down his pants and then ground against her ass with his bare cock. He wanted to tease her a bit more before he gave her the satisfaction of having his thick piece of meat stuffed into her little pussy.

Jade listened to him push down his pants before grinding against her ass with his bare cock. She could feel the heat of his thick cock through her clothing and she moaned softly while shivering gently. She could tell that he was teasing her and it made her groan in frustration.

Seth smirked, he liked how the little skirt left her ass open. He alos loved how tight the panties were. He smirked shutting his eyes and then stretched, he couldn't wait to really make her whine and whimper. He began to rub his dick against her pussy eve more through the panties.

Back
Top Bottom