Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Seth smirked as she cleaned him, he watched her head off into the bathroom watching that big ass of her's that seemed to talk to him as she walked. He laid against the cage shutting his eyes. He wondered if he should embarrass her at work and make her wear something slutty so that she wouldn't misbehave at his work.

Jade entered the bathroom silently and closed the door behind her before washing herself off. Several minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and walked towards the bed. She was completely cleaned off and her skin was still slightly damp. Padding over to the bed where Seth was still laying, she climbed up and laid next to him with a soft sigh, tilting her head back to look up at him.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he grabbed her ass and pulled her close. He then kissed her forehead, "Ok, time to get you dressed for work." He said with a big smile, he moved away from her and then walked into the closet. He grabbed a pink pair of booty shorts, a pink bra, he loved pink on his little slut. He then grabbed a pink skirt that was going to reach her mid thigh. He then grabbed a white top that would show off some cleavage. It didn't show off her bra since it was silk and it wouldn't let the bra show through.

Jade grunted softly as he pulled her against him and kissed her forehead. "Can't I pick out what to wear?" she asked softly as he moved towards the closet. She knew that he was going to pick something pink and sure enough, he grabbed pink underclothes and a pink skirt. Sighing, she moved over to the bed and sat down to wait for him to finish picking out the clothing. "I'm going to look like a red haired barbie doll." she called to him. "And how do you know what's going to fit?"

Seth looked at her and smirked, "I can fix that." He said firmly, he grabbed her ass, "Well the red hair anyways." He brought her into the bathroom and smirked. "Stay here for a moment." He said as he wandered off into the bedroom again he came back with a pair of handcuffs he handcuffed her hands behind her back. He was happy she was still naked. He then smirked, "Sit still." He said firmly as he ran back out wondering what he could use to cover her eyes.

Jade arched an eyebrow at him before stumbling along behind him as he pulled her back into the bathroom. "What do you mean fix my hair?" she asked, watching in confusion as he wandered off only to come back with a pair of handcuffs. As he cuffed her hands behind her back, she began struggling against him. "Stop. Seth, you had better not be thinking about bleaching my hair!" she called after him, her eyes darkening with anger and fear as he ran back out of the room.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "Seth? You need to learn your place." He said as he forced her to bend. He placed a blindfold on her face. He then began to spank her large round rear really hard, he looked at her ass beginning to turn a deep shade of red. "Do you know your place bitch?" He said firmly. HE loved having her naked.

Jades eyes widened slightly when he looked at her and shook his head. As he bent her over, she squirmed slightly before struggling a little as he blindfolded her before yelping when he spanked her. Soon she was crying out in pain each time he brought his hand down on her ass. She was trembling a little by the time he stopped and she nodded slightly. "Yes master." she said softly.

Seth moved her head under the tap and he began to wet her hair. He smiled, "Now be a good little slut or I will punish you firmly." He said as he looked at her. He then grabbed the bleach and he began to bleach her hair, the blindfold was made of a plastic so her eyes wouldn't be hurt. He smirked and reached down he began to rub her pussy since she was still naked.

Jade grunted as he pushed her under the tap and when she smelt the bleach, tears began to fill her eyes. It was bad enough that he forced her to wear pink but forcing her to be a blonde was too much to the woman. She sat there completely tense and when he slipped his hand between her legs, she closed them tightly with a soft grunt. Jade didn't want to feel any kind of pleasure when she was trying not to cry.

Seth began to work her pussy more, he didn't care if she whined and bitched. She was bitching so he was oging to make her a proper barbie doll. He gave her ass one hard smack as he watched her hair beginning to turn. He smirked seeing the hair turning a nice bleach blonde.

Jade could feel the bleach burning her scalp as it worked and she gritted her teeth. As he worked her pussy even more, she began twisting her hips a little before yelping when he smacked her. She was getting angrier by the minute and her cheeks began turning red with her anger as she gave a fustrated sob.

Seth smirked as he saw her head now a good shade of blond he began to wash it all out. He didn't like seeing her angry with him but he had to make sure she understood that she was his. He then released her and undid the blindfold after making sure the bleach was all gone. He made it so she could look into the mirror and see herself.

Jade was tempted to hit him when he released her and she was about to but she managed to stop herself. After he removed the blindfold and turned her to look in the mirror, she stared at herself as tears began to fill her emerald green eyes once more. Ripping herself from his grasp, she stormed out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom as the tears spilt over. All of her once beautiful blood red hair was now a pale bleach blonde.

Seth decided to leave her for a moment, he then decided he'd walk after her. He walked into the bedroom, "Get teh fuck on the bed." HE said firmly, he didn't care if she was upset, he was going to make sure she understood who her owner was. She had been doing so well. He wanted to make sure she was still understood her place.

Jade turned sharply and glared at him after he ordered her onto the bed. "No!" she spat. "I will not!" She stood there with tears in her eyes, her red cheeks glistening with them. Jade angrily wiped the tears off her cheeks as she moved to put the bed between their bodies. "I've put up with everything you've done so far from your physical abuse to your verbal abuse and the fucking clothing. But my hair!? My hair was what made me, me! But you don't care! You don't fucking care." Slowly she sank to her knees and bowed her head as she sniffled and wiped her eyes again. Jade didn't care if she was acting out and misbehaving for her master. She was too upset to care.

Seth looked at her and he sighed, he walked over to her and picked her up in his arms as if she was a child, he laid her on the bed and shut his eyes and began to kiss gently at her neck. "I'm sorry, but you bitched and complained about being a barbie with red hair I figured you might be happier as a barbie with blonde." HE whispered as he began to stroked her back gently. He held her firmly not letting her go at all.

Jade struggled against him as he picked her up before she stopped moving as he carried her over to the bed and laid her down. "I was complaining about the clothing." she murmured with another sniffle. "I loved my red hair." She became silent for a little while before whispering. "My mother had red hair and before she died... I promised her I wouldn't change it." She stared at the sheets of the bed as he stroked her back, a tear slipping down her cheek every now and then. "Now I look like the average blonde bimbo that sleeps with her boss."

Seth looked at her, "Would you rather be an average red headed bimbo who sleeps with her boss?" He said as he stroked her back gently, he kissed her forehead. "I will get some dye and we will dye it back ok?" He said he liked her blonde since she looked more like a slut which he really loved.

Jade rolled her eyes before nodding. "Yes I would." she said. "Because at least when I'm a redhead, people are more likely to take me seriously when I want them to." When he said he would get dye and dye it back, she sighed and shook her head. "It can't be dyed for at least six weeks or else it'll fry my hair and make it feel like hay." She plucked at a sting that was sticking up from the sheets and gently began chewing on her bottom lip.

Seth looked at her and he laughed giving her ass a firm spank, "Then you're going to have to be my blond, cum sucking bimbo for awhile." He said as he kissed her lips and forced his tongue into her mouth holding her head so she couldn't escape his kiss, "Isn't that right." He whispered seductively into her ear, he couldn't wait to dress her and bring her to work.

Jade yelped and frowned at him as he spoke before he kissed her. She placed her hands on his chest while making a soft squeaking sound of surprise when he forced his tongue into her mouth while holding her head still. After he broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, she turned her face away from him and looked away with a sigh before answering softly. "Yes master." she whispered.

Seth nodded and he smirked, he looked deep into her eyes. He then kissed her cheek, "Little whore." He whispered and nipped at her neck and then he moved away from her, "Time to dress you." He said with a smile. He grabbed the clothing and headed towards her and set them down. "Dress." He said firmly, he then headed into his closet and he dressed into his normal work attire which was a suit with a tie.

Jade closed her eyes as he kissed her on the cheek, bitting the inside of her cheek when he called her a little whore. She felt him leave the bed before slowly returning with the clothing. Sitting up, she grabbed the underclothing and slowly pulled them on before standing up and padding into the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she sighed before beginning to pulled her hair back since she didn't have enough time to dry it. The bleach blonde hair made her look anemic because of her naturally pale skin. After she pulled her hair up into a simple but cute bun, she returned to the bedroom and finished getting dressed. The woman had a little trouble getting the skirt on because of how wide her hips were but after a good deal of struggling, she finally did get the skirt on and zipped up and she pulled the blouse on.

Seth walked back into the room and smirked watching her struggle and he walked behind her. He grabbed her and pressed her ass into her crotch. He liked seeing her in the outfit, "Mmm, what's wrong that ass of your's to big?" He whispered and kissed along her neck, he had another treat for her but he knew it'd have to wait till work since he couldn't get what he wanted at his house. Plus he didn't want to be late. He kissed along her neck again and laid soft bites on her neck.

Seth smirked and released her and then began to walk out of the bathroom waiting for her to come along with him. He decided he'd just grab a quick breakfast for him and herself.

Back
Top Bottom