Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(XxYoursxX DarknessEmbraced666)

Jade scowled slightly and shook her head. "My ass is not too big. This skirt is too small. It's almost two skirt sizes to small." she said to him as she adjusted the skirt. As he kissed along her neck, she tilted her head to the side a little until he bit her neck. After she felt him bite her neck several times, she turned slightly and placed her hand on her skin where he bit her. Jade just shook her head slightly and brushed the few loose strands of her hair from her face and turned to follow him. She paused near the bed to slip her feet into her boots that she had been wearing the day before since he hadn't given her shoes to wear with the pink outfit. Thankfully the boots were a soft brown leather that at least didn't clash with the pink of her clothing.

After zipping up her boots, she looked up and smoothed out her clothing.

Seth smirked and he walked down the stairs and put on a pair of dress shoes. He waited for her to come down the stairs, once she arrived at the bottom he shook his head, "No, boots off. Slut's aren't allowed boots." He said firmly as he grabbed a pair of stilettos, he had a number of pairs and he knew atleast one would fit her. He hoped the first pair would. He liked how she said her ass wasn't to big, "I think I am going to make your ass bigger." He said with a smirk waiting for her response.

Jade silently walked down the steps but when he shook his head, she paused at the bottom step and looked at him in confusion as he spoke and she sighed. "Master... I wish you would use my name at least once in a while." she murmured softly before unzipping her boots and setting them aside. Taking the stilettos from him, she set them down and slipped her small feet into the shoes. Upon hearing his remark about her ass, she looked up at him sharply. "What?!" she asked sharply.

Seth smirked, "You said your ass isn't big so I am going to make it big." He whispered as he ran a hand underneath her skirt and he began to rub her pussy through the panties that she wore. He really loved this, he loved embarassing her, "Well if you wouldn't be such a whiney bitch. Why are you be whiney today?" He said as he looked at her.

Jade frowned slightly and crossed her arms over her chest. "That's not what I ment." she said before gasping and blushing when began rubbing her pussy through her panties. "I'm not whinning." she whimpered. "I've done nothing but ask you questions to which you haven't answered. Sure, I've complained. But with good reason."

Seth looked at her and sighed, "I suggest you lose the attitude before you get to work." He said firmly as he opened the door and delivered a swift firm spank to her behind to basically tell her to get moving. He didn't like how she was acting but he didn't want to torture her, he didn't like torturing people.

Jade grunted softly when he smacked her ass and she closed her eyes for a moment before bowing her head with a sigh. A moment after he exited the front door, she followed along behind him and she closed the door behind her as she followed him over to his car. The woman knew that today was going to be a bad day and she already wanted to just return to bed and curl up under the covers.

Seth looked at her as he got into the car and smirked. He drove off heading towards the office, he was not liking how she was all pouty and bitchy now. He looked at her as he drove.

Jade silently got into the car and buckled herself in. For a while she was silent as he drove them towards work, running her fingertips over the hem of her skirt. After a while she finally spoke to him. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him with a soft sigh. "I.... I'm sorry master." she said softly but sincerely. "I truely am. I don't know why I'm acting this way." After she spoke, she looked back down at her lap, her bangs falling into her face and hiding her green eyes from him.

Seth looked at her and he heard her words, he pulled off into a parking lot it wasn't their work. He parked the car and pulled her into a kiss and kissed her long and hard. He took one of her hands in his and gripped it firmly but with no intent to hurt her or anything. "It's ok, thank you." He said as he broke the kiss and began to drive again.

Jade became a little nervous when he pulled off and parked, slowly looking up at him. He took her by surprise when he pulled her into a long hard kiss and she returned it, leaning into the kiss a little more with a soft sigh. After he spoke, she smiled gently while gently squeezing his hand. "You... are not mad at me... are you?" she asked softly as he began to drive again. "I don't want you upset with me."

Seth shrugged, "I am not mad with you but you must realize who you belong to. Also, that what I say goes. You will be in my office when we are at work." He said firmly, he wondered if embarrassing her in front of the staff was a good idea or not.

Jade swallowed softly and nodded, reaching over to put her hand on his arm. "I do realize it master. It's just... I get confused about things and I can't help but ask questions." she said gently. "Things are just happening so fast for me. I'm doing my best to adjust. I swear." Leaning over, she kissed him on the cheek before smiling weakly and sitting back once more.

Seth looked over at her smirking as she leaned back. He kissed her cheek back once while watching the road, finally he arrived at their job and he got out of the car turning it off. He waited for her to be at his side, he couldn't wait to see the reactions from staff when they saw how she had changed over night. He smirked still waiting for her to be by his side.

Jade smiled a little wider after he kissed her cheek and she fell back into silence, but this time it was more of a comfortable silence. After arriving at work, she was a little hesitant to get out of the car but she finally got out and walked towards him. "I'm nervous." she said softly as she reached his side.

Seth shrugged, "That's fine." He said placing a hand on her ass he gave it a soft squeeze and applied pressure so she'd walk forward with him. He walked her into the elevator and smirked, "You're going to suck me off in this elevator one of these days." He whispered as he made his hand drift down between her legs and he began to rub her pussy, they had a few floors to go and no one else was in the elevator so it was no big deal.

Jade stumbled a little as he applied pressure on her ass and she walked forward before regaining her balance and she walked towards the elevator. She was silent as they stepped on and she blushed a little when he said that she was going to suck him off in the elevator one day before gasping when she felt his hand begin to rub her pussy. Whimpering, she trembled a little and placed a hand on his arm as she let out a weak moan.

Seth continued to work her pussy through her panties, he wanted her all hot and horny while they walked through the office. He bit his bottom lip and began to tap her pussy softly so that her clit would be pleasured and maybe he could get some louder moans out of her. He smirked and ran a free hand to one of her large tits and began to play with the nipple through the shirt wanting her to have nice hard nipples so she looked horny when she walked through the office.

Jade began softly panting and moaning as he rubbed her sensative clit before tapping her pussy and her played with her nipples. She had to lean against the elevator wall as she moaned louder and she parted her long legs for him. It didn't take long before her nipples were as hard as pebbles and they could be seen through her bra and white blouse. "Master." she whimpered.

Seth smirked and stopped playing with his little slut he fixed her skirt and he delivered a swift firm slap to her ass. He then turned as the door of the elevator opened. He smiled and began to walk along wanting to make sure his slave was following him he turned to look waiting for her to catch up.

Jade sighed softly when he stopped and she softly panted as he fixed her skirt before jumping when he slapped her ass. Sighing once more, she ran her hands over her skirt and felt her face before following him quickly, stumbling only slightly before regaining her balance as she rushed after him.

A bunch of men were looking at her as she walked behind Seth. Seth walked into his office leaving the door open so she could enter. He smiled at her and waited for her to get into the office before shutting the door, he looked at her. "Bend over the desk." He said flipping a switch and the glass in his office basically frosted over so no one could see in. He locked the door.

Jades face turned a bright pink as she rushed past the men that were staring at her, doing her best to ignore them as she entered Seths office. Once she was inside and the door shut, she sighed in relief before looking up at him after he told her to bend over the desk. Nodding slightly, she walked over to the desk and bent over it so that her ass was sticking up into the air.

Seth walked over to his desk walking past her he grabbed a small bullet vibrator from the desk and moved around behind her. He smirked and placed it under her panties so it would hold against her pussy. It was remote started so he was going to be able to have some fun, he flicked it on he liked how it was silent. He wondered if his whore would remain silent.

Jade stood there in silence as he moved around, her head bowed with her bangs falling around her face. She was beginning to calm down finally until he slipped the bullet into her panties and turned it on. The woman gasped and curled her hands into fists as it vibrated against her clit but other then that she was silent. But as it teased her clit, she got wetter and wetter as she squirmed a little.

Back
Top Bottom