Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

"Tell me everything about you" She murmured softly putting her head on his chest while she snuggled close. For some reason..Fallan felt relaxed around him, but it made sense about them being partners so everything was starting to piece together

He sighed. "There isn't much to tell about me. I was changed about 200 years ago. I learned the ropes quickly, how to survive. I don't remember too much of before my changing."

"Seems like a sad life" She commented softly looking up at him with a small smile, "I know how the lonely life is..so I guess we understand each other"

he nodded, looking at her and stroking her cheek. "Yes, we do..." He sighed softly before moving closer to her, kissing her lightly.

She kissed his lips tenderly almost shy fully. Fallan ran her fingers through his hair as she pressed herself close to him. "Yea" She murmured.

He had a tender smile on his face as he slowly broke the kiss, looking into her eyes. "We might not know each other very well, but we will. And we will live together, happier than any others."

She nodded her head. "Are you going to turn me?" Fallan asked softly looking into his eyes with a wondering look.

He stroked her cheek gently, before kissing her, a brush of his lips against her. "Not yet, love. You are not ready for it. And it will take time anyway."

She nodded her head accepting what he said. "Okay that's understandable" Fallan replied as she allowed her hands to run up and down his chest, "So what do you think of this dress anyways?"

"It's a nice dress. It looks beautiful on you." He said softly, eyes closing... controlling the beast inside him that was demanding him to take his mate.

She arched her back slightly while she put her head back down on his chest once more. Fallan allowed her hands to lightly run up and down his chest/ stomach area.

He sighed, a little frustration showing in it as the beast roared more, and he needed to push it down further. He wasn't going to force her to do anything. Nor did he want to be forceful.

"What's wrong?" She asked softly sitting up to look in his eyes trying to figure out why there was frustration in his sigh. Fallan cocked her head to the side as she watched him

"You are lying" She pointed out, "Tell me what's wrong..If I'm your other half when then maybe I can help you"

He sighed, opening his eyes and looking at her. "Just having some trouble controlling the demon inside me."

"The demon in you?" She questioned though then it hit her,"Oh I get it" Fallan gave him a smirk then kissed his lips which started out tenderly however it turned into passionately real fast

He fell into the kiss easily, his arms going around her, but he couldn't help but explain. "The demon is more than that. It's the darkness inside me... it urges for me to take what should be mine. to feed, to kill... for you..."

"Then do it" She murmured softly into his ear, "It doesn't bother me any" Fallan ran her hands up and down his chest pressing herself as close as possible to him before reaching back to unbutton her dress. Something in her was causing this change and she wasn't totally sure what it was

He smiled softly, kissing her deeply, his hands going around her and helping her with the buttons. "I will try to be gentle."

She nodded her head though it didn't bother her much if he was or wasn't. Fallan moved her hands out of the way to allow him to unbutton them on his own while her kisses grew more needy and passionate by the moment

He had her dress unbuttoned halfway when he remembered his own clothing. He thought for a moment, and his clothes shimmered and disappeared, leaving him nude under her. Then his hands went back to slowly unbuttoning the back of her dress.

She looked him up and down with a large smile. "Nice" Fallan commented as she allowed him to undress her before standing up to allow the dress to slid down her body

He smiled as he watched her, looking over her soft body, her angles and curves making him hard instantly. "Beautiful." He whispered.

His comment caused a deep red color blush to appear on her face. "Thanks" She murmured sitting back down on the bed, "You gotta help talk me through this kay? Cause I haven't gone all the way before" Fallan was a little embarrassed to admit all of that, but she knew he would find out sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom