Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

He smiled softly, sitting up and laying her down next to him, moving to lay on his side against her. "Don't worry, love." He said softly, finishing the last word with a kiss. "You don't have to worry about a thing."

She nodded her head believing him completely. Fallan kissed him back when he kissed her as she ran her hands up and down his chest. "Okay do as you wish with me" She murmured softly into his ear

He smiled and kissed her, starting soft but going to passion quickly. His hands stroked her arms up, then down, moving to her stomach and stroking up to cup her breasts, thumbs brushing her nipples.

Her eyes fluttered shut while she found herself getting lost in that kiss. Fallan wanted to press herself close to him only to arch her back feeling his hands on her most sensitive part of her body. "Oh my gosh" She cried out

He smiled, nipping her lip gently as his hands slowly played. He kissed down to her neck, gently nipping her soft skin. "I love you..." He whispered.

"I love you too" She whimpered pressing her breasts into her hands. Fallan tilted her head to the side to give her a better access at her neck. Her hands slid down his chest heading towards his groin

He nipped a little more, one hand slowly sliding down her stomach from her breasts. His palm soon pressed against her core, her womanhood. He felt her heat there and smiled, kissing to her lips again.

Her body shuddered from his touch. Fallan looked down at his hand while kissing his lips tenderly trying to distract herself from the nervous feeling she felt. "I want you" She murmured against his lips

He smiled in the kiss, his fingers gently stroking and rubbing her womanhood, a finger going to her clit and rubbing a little fast. "I hope you are enjoying this." He whispered softly.

More moans began to escape her lips as she pressed her hips up towards his fingers. "Oh you know it! It's amazing" She cried out

He nipped her lip lightly, eyes looking deep into hers. A second finger moved to rub her clit as well, both rubbing in long circles around it. "I'm glad I can give this to you, love."

Her back arched as she pushed her hips up towards his fingers. "Oh my god" Fallan cried out from the intensity. The pleasure was unbelievable and it was driving her absolutely insane. When she spoke all she could do was nod her head

He kissed her deeply, his fingers sliding down a little, and one slowly slid into her heated wetness, feeling her grip on him.

Fallan reached down and grabbed his arm as she moaned out feeling his finger entered a space that had never been touched before. She cried out loudly while she soaked up the wonderful pleasure that was she was experiencing.

He moved it slowly, in and out, watching the pleasure that formed on her face. "I love you." He whispered.

"I..I..I love you too" She stammered, "I need you now please? I want you" Fallan reached down and gently took his chin in her hands before kissing his lips passionately.

He returned the kiss just as passionately as he moved to blanket her body, his hands gently spreading her legs. He positioned himself, and slowly slid into her, inch by inch, until he was all the way in with a moan.

She squirmed underneath him wanting nothing more than to feel him enter her fully. Fallan winced as he started to push in though when he hit something that caused her to let out a painful cry. It took her a few moments to get used to him, but finally she did. "Okay" She whispered.

He smiled, kissing her deeply as he slowly thrusted. In and out... in and out... He kept everything at a nice and even pace for her, holding back the demon that wanted him to take her rough, fast, needy. That could wait.

Soft cries continued to escape her lips while he thrusted in and out of her. That pace helped her get used to it, but something within her wanted more. "More..harder..faster" She begged after a while of him just thrusting that nice and evenly. Fallan gripped his shoulders tightly hoping he would give in to what she wanted

His eyes closed, hearing her demand, and giving her some of it. he slowly went faster in her, pushing a little deeper. His lips were on hers heatedly, kissing in passion he never felt before.

Her legs wrapped around his waist while she cried out each time he entered her. Unlike the last time she cried out, this was out of pure pleasure. Her lips found his and she eagerly returned their heated kiss since she was unable to help herself.

His hips moved faster and faster, pushing him into her faster, feeling her tight grip and moaning. His arms went around her, pulling her close to him as he kissed her, his tongue flicking against her lips slightly.

She couldn't believe the intense sensation that was coursing through her. This was so unlike anything she had ever felt before and it was almost intoxicating. Her kisses grew more needy by the moment as the intensity picked up. "Oh my god" She cried out loudly while her body shuddered underneath his.

He kissed her deeply, the fire growing in his eyes. He kissed down her neck, found her heavily beating pulse. He bit, feeling her blood pool in his mouth, letting out a sigh of pleasure before sealing the bite with his tongue. A finger grew into a claw and he slashed at his chest, leaving a long, deep cut. He brought her head up, her lips to the cut. "Drink, love." He said, still thrusting into her.

Back
Top Bottom