Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

Her head automatically tilted to the side when he began to kiss his way down her neck. Fallan had always thought a bite was painful, but this wasn't any where close to being painful. He biting her neck only added to the pleasure that was ripping through her. Fallan eagerly brought her lips to his wound, drinking deeply like he instructed of her. She was too far lost in the pleasure to even think clearly.

He let out a sigh of pleasure as he continued his thrusting in her, feeling her lips on his skin. "Mmm... that's enough, love. Seal it with your tongue, lick it."

She nodded her head slightly and began to gently lap at his wound to seal it like he instructed. It was about that time when the pleasure became way too much and her body shook while an intense climax ripped through her.

He was nearly about to climax, pushed by her tongue moving across his chest, she her own threw him over, her new tight, pulsating grip on him making his eyes close as he moaned out, his seed filling her. He slowly slid out and rolled onto his back, panting, one arm around her shoulders to hold onto her.

She let her eyes close as she felt him explode in her causing her to cry out once more. That was amazing..Her breathing was heavy while she snuggled herself as close as possible to him. "Wow" Fallan said finally with her head on his chest.

His other arm found its way around her, pulling her close against him. He gently kissed her forehead, hand stroking her back lightly. "You were amazing." He whispered softly, getting his breathing back.

"No you were" She murmured softly before leaning up to kiss his lips. A thought dawned on her which caused her to pull back so she could see his eyes. "Did you turn me?" She asked finally.

He shook his head slowly. "Not yet, love. To turn you, it will take three exchanges. And..." He sighed, looking away from her. "It will be painful. Right now, your body is taking in the stronger blood. Your eyesight will be getter, especially in the dark. And you are going to start rejecting normal food."

The idea was still terrifying, but she wanted it. She wanted to be with him. Fallan cupped his face between her hands. "It's fine..don't look away please?" She pleaded looking him in the eyes before leaning forward to kiss his forehead, "I love you"

He couldn't help but sigh softly, contently, at her touch and gentle kiss. His arms went around her gently, holding her to him as he kissed her lightly.

She put her forehead against his as she allowed her body to relax. Fallan's eyes closed while she sucked in deep breaths. When she opened again her vision had increased causing a smile to appear. "Wow" She murmured

He smiled, kissing her softly. "Soon, you will be able to see in the dark perfectly, love."

She nodded her head while her eyes scanned around the room enjoying the new heightened sense. "How painful will it be?" Fallan asked, "Will I remember life before I'm changed?"

"You will remember your past." He said softly, and kissing her gently. But then he sighed. "I don't know how painful it will be, honestly."

She nodded her head slightly as she kissed his lips once more. "Okay" Fallan murmured deciding to drop the subject, "How did you learn to become such a wonderful lover?"

He smiled, kissing her lightly. "It's natural, love." He said softly. "That, and extensive reading."

She chuckled softly when he spoke. "Well I'm glad you read a lot" Fallan replied, "Maybe I should start reading or you can teach me about everything I'm missing"

He smiled, kissing her a little deeper. "I will teach you everything you need to know, Cara Mia."

"Good" She said happily as she snuggled close, "Right now..a nap sounds good though"

Fallan nodded once more while putting her head back down on his chest before allowing her eyes to close

She was sound asleep in a matter of moments while she snored softly. It was after sun down before Fallan awoke and she sat up slowly looking over at her vampire lover with a smile on her face

"I did" She replied with a smile only to wince as a shock wave of pain coursed through her causing her to groan

Back
Top Bottom